Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,046 members, 7,835,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter (50715 Views)

‘Don’t Wait Till Nigerians Start Stoning You’ – Primate Ayodele Tells Tinubu / Akin Alabi: When I Was In PDP I Was A Tinubu Man To The Core / DISCOs Start New Tariff Implementation In November (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by naturefellow(m): 3:39pm On Jun 30, 2023
Idaytesj29:

Go to school, open your mind, Leave Lagos, go to the East. Yoruba people and a Yoruba led government isn't your problem in life. Effing Tribalist!
OK. At this point you've lost it.
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by JasonScoolari: 3:41pm On Jun 30, 2023
naturefellow:
I didn't conclude. Only curious.

Thus the questions?

I gave a chance for you to change my mind.
There was no need for the comparison, but it's all good.
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by Espelbengz(m): 3:45pm On Jun 30, 2023
Anything that makes these wailers satisfied is welcomed by them😂😂😂
Obi still won't be president 😜😜😜😜😜

JasonScoolari:
Recently, some BaTist have taken to differentiate social media platforms to react about the failure they supported and insulted others who didn't support him.

I noticed that this forum don't bring such news to frontpage, it didn't come as a surprise to me because I know how the owner and some of his moderators operate here....

You can't hide the truth, it will surely come out.

Modified; Many thanks nlfpmod. 🙏

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by Espelbengz(m): 3:45pm On Jun 30, 2023
Anything that makes these wailers satisfied is welcomed by them😂😂😂
Obi still won't be president 😜😜😜
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by Lordatkinson: 3:50pm On Jun 30, 2023
We just spent one month out of 4 years. We are facing this, only God knows what will become of this country by 2027.

A living hell country, TinubuNigeria
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by AfonjaPriest: 3:51pm On Jun 30, 2023
Foolish people; they've not seen anything yet.
Anyway, I am a Tinubu supporter. Whenever I need fuel, I go to the fuel station and tell them, 'emi lo kan'. On hearing that, they will use their eye and neck to rig fuel for me. It is nothing to me, as I thrive on their foolishness.
We, the supporters of Tinubu, are foolish, because we have sold our souls to the Devil.
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by 77up(m): 3:57pm On Jun 30, 2023
If you truly campaign and support him which I'm sure this is one of those clout chasers , you are not the only one that supported and campaigned for him. The Nigeria problem wasn't start in a day so it won't be solved in a day, every reasonable people knew that there won't be magic of solving it overnight,it will take time.

Those idiots should be dissapointed in themselves for expecting him to solve it all in a month not Tinubu that has been taking right steps so far , some of those things Nigeria have to endure is the effect of subsidy removal.

Nigeria will be great in my life time, those emotional slaves screaming and shouting that Nigeria will not make it should know that , Nigeria will make it and succeed after they all die prematurely unless they have a change of mind to believe in Nigeria course and pray for her , no be curse but prayer.
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by Asswipemod: 3:58pm On Jun 30, 2023
MadeINchenzen2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylBIhuqNYyc

Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg! See your life?
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by GorillaApp(m): 3:58pm On Jun 30, 2023
EngGandalf:
NIGERIANS are acting like the ISRAELITES… you want to get to the promise land without sacrificing anything…
Tell me anywhere in the world where a govt comes in and in a space of a month everything gets better….

Is the hatred, ignorance or what ?
If Jesus come down to rule. Una go complain..
you’re all living a fantasy. You think abroad is a fantasy, that’s why you want NIGERIA to be a fantasy…

Wake to reality please.. whatever we face in Nigeria, every country in the world faces it too.. just skin color differs
Can you see how foolish you sound? So the poor should keep sacrificing. What happens to them? Can't their huge allowances and money be cut?
Do you know what Nigeria would have been if only we have reasonable leaders and people?

Abeg who get thst meme of South Korea's Kim Jung um pointing to someone and saying " and who talk say this one get sense?"
Pls help me with the meme

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by PlayerMeji: 3:58pm On Jun 30, 2023
Oga,using your logic and submission...if he is not different from any of the other contestants,why should they vote the others and not vote for him?

Fujiyama:

^^^
undecided

This is an own goal but you don't even know it.

If as you say, the policy direction on this matter would have been the same for at least 3 different parties...then what makes your man special? What differentiates him from the others?

By your own admission above, he is no different from the others. So why then should anyone vote him and not one of the others? undecided

You are the one spreading propaganda here.
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by Lutherblaq: 3:59pm On Jun 30, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Recently, some BaTist have taken to differentiate social media platforms to react about the failure they supported and insulted others who didn't support him.

I noticed that this forum don't bring such news to frontpage, it didn't come as a surprise to me because I know how the owner and some of his moderators operate here....

Modified; Many thanks nlfpmod.

This guy (nlfpmod) is the only mod that i know, who does his job with no personal emotions... may God bless what ever he/she put his/her hands on, may he never lack his needs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by JasonScoolari: 4:04pm On Jun 30, 2023
Lutherblaq:

This guy (nlfpmod) is the only mod that i know, who does his job with no personal emotions... may God bless what ever he/she put his/her hands on, may he never lack his needs.
Good observation Sir, I thought I was the only one who noticed that.

nlfpmod is doing a good job. I really appreciate his efforts.

God bless him.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by 77up(m): 4:06pm On Jun 30, 2023
GorillaApp:

Can you see how foolish you sound? So the poor should keep sacrificing. What happens to them? Can't their huge allowances and money be cut?
Do you know what Nigeria would have been if only we have reasonable leaders and people?

Abeg who get thst meme of South Korea's Kim Jung um pointing to someone and saying " and who talk say this one get sense?"
Pls help me with the meme
Everything can't be done in a day oga , many government parastatals has been suspended for salary padding without anything to show for, in just his 1month rule,many thieves are locked up and talking. We all knew the man is not here to play .

I'm sure if he did what you complained about here, if you are truly not interested in him , you will still get other things to complain about.

Even if it's Obi on that seat , did you all think he will perform magic? Nigerian honestly need to give him time.
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by onuman: 4:09pm On Jun 30, 2023
MadeINchenzen2:

Venting anger unnecessarily on Tinubu?
Who doesn't know that ocassionally insentient Tinubu is not in charge of governance?
Buharideens are still in charge. This is just Day 1 if that most fraudulent presidential election ever in the world gets ratified.

After insulting the psyche of judges and lawyers with denial of existence of
SERVER in INEC during the 2019 election petition hearings, Buhari was supposed to have dropped the INEC officials. But he kept them purposely to do the worst of election rigging in 2023.
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by fredoooooo: 4:11pm On Jun 30, 2023
Ogamysamo:
we all know our dear nigeria is shattered at the moment and atleast 85-90% of us is feeling the heat but let's be slow to condemning leaders please. we all have the potential of becoming a better leader but that doesn't change the fact that uneasy lies the head that bears the crown
You have time to dey explain commo. Sense to stopeed people..
Oga Tunubu is there, for another 8 years, we are all going to face anything g be it good bad or ugly..
Anyone that want to cry they're free to cry.. we no care
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by Catsofnaija: 4:13pm On Jun 30, 2023
When that guy started brushing his teeth with bone, I burst into laughter
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by occfx: 4:13pm On Jun 30, 2023
PlayerMeji:
Propaganda!

We all know this would happen...

It is just a case of when and who will bell the 🐈 cat.

Atiku,obi, Tinubu all said about the subsidy that it would be removed.

Opposition sides just want to take advantage of the moment nii.

If any of PDP, LP,SDP,etc had won the presidency, this is still the scenario that will be played out.

Na lie bros... Don't justify stupidity. We all know woman go born with CS but must you tear the stomach without Anastasia? You wan kill am?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by Shikini: 4:14pm On Jun 30, 2023
Thiefñubu
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by Lutherblaq: 4:14pm On Jun 30, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Good observation Sir, I thought I was the only one who noticed that.

nlfpmod is doing a good job. I really appreciate his efforts.

God bless him.
amen and amen

He ( nlfpmod ) is a one millions, may God grant him a peacefull longlife.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by Zxcvbnmghtr: 4:15pm On Jun 30, 2023
AfonjaPriest:
Foolish people; they've not seen anything yet.
Anyway, I am a Tinubu supporter. Whenever I need fuel, I go to the fuel station and tell them, 'emi lo kan'. On hearing that, they will use their eye and neck to rig fuel for me. It is nothing to me, as I thrive on their foolishness.
We, the supporters of Tinubu, are foolish, because we have sold our souls to the Devil.
r
Poverty. Poor man grin
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by onuman: 4:17pm On Jun 30, 2023
fredoooooo:

You have time to dey explain commo. Sense to stopeed people..
Oga Tunubu is there, for another 8 years, we are all going to face anything g be it good bad or ugly..
Anyone that want to cry they're free to cry.. we no care

How old will you be in the next 8 years?
Tinubu has been in politics and government circles since the 1980s. He has usurped whatever would have been your leadership contributions to Nigeria. He must be in his 80s,and ailing with age-related sicknesses; ignore his Affidavit of age. Above all, he did not win the last presidential election. A lameduck presidency is what Nigeria is having under Tinubu. At least, 70% of Nigerians are not fools.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by AskNgige2: 4:18pm On Jun 30, 2023
Ogamysamo:
we all know our dear nigeria is shattered at the moment and atleast 85-90% of us is feeling the heat but let's be slow to condemning leaders please. we all have the potential of becoming a better leader but that doesn't change the fact that uneasy lies the head that bears the crown

All these ones na talk..

We will never learn from the past..

Tinibu ddnt mean well for Nigeria..

A theif can not plan well cos he ddnt suffer to get his position

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by AfonjaPriest: 4:18pm On Jun 30, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

r
Poverty. Poor man grin
Foolishness goes before a poor man to look down on him with poverty.
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by lastmessenger: 4:18pm On Jun 30, 2023
gotnel:

The only thing that you people are crying over now is this fuel subsidy removal and the after effects of the policy.
Some necessary steps must be taken to ensure things get better.
The pain is not going to last longer than necessary.
It is like a sick fellow who have to undergoes some painful treatment for the ailments to be cured.

You people only have right to your criticism of the policy after a certain amount of time, if things remain bad.
But as for this initial painful process, we must all bear it
God help us
I don't like to engage stupid people but let me engage you a little. I keep hearing that we should make sacrifice for the success of the country then I ask when will the politicians make their own sacrifice. If you live abroad you will understand that even a doctor or an engineer can earn more than their senators but here the reverse is tie case. A waec holder who is a senator will be making more money than a university professor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by Freebills12: 4:19pm On Jun 30, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
PlayerMeji:
Propaganda!

We all know this would happen...

It is just a case of when and who will bell the 🐈 cat.

Atiku,obi, Tinubu all said about the subsidy that it would be removed.

Opposition sides just want to take advantage of the moment nii.

If any of PDP, LP,SDP,etc had won the presidency, this is still the scenario that will be played out.

You are just being stupid with this your comment! You think that if Tinibu had meeting with stakeholders and mapped out plan how to alleviate the suffering that will come with the removal of subsidy that it will be like this? What is his plan with regard to money realized from it? How much will the country gather in one year from subsidy removal?
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by torqque7(m): 4:19pm On Jun 30, 2023
grin No now APC supporters are not affected,chief for my area e get filling station for only APC and Tinubus supporters and fuel is 150 per liter and if you are not an APC supporter you can NEVER buy fuel cheap there.. > grin
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by Harmless1b(m): 4:20pm On Jun 30, 2023
E pain am
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by Zxcvbnmghtr: 4:20pm On Jun 30, 2023
AfonjaPriest:

Foolishness goes before a poor man to look down on him with poverty.

Lol it is because you are poor that's why you are crying. But don't be worry prosperity is near.
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by Saao(m): 4:22pm On Jun 30, 2023
E pain am grin it's not easy and funny really. Filling up of my tank is 35k. A full tank can only take me for 1 week. Meaning in a month I will be spending 140k to buy fuel. At the end Nigerians will get sense

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 30, 2023
MadeINchenzen2:

Batidiots go too suffer 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by Pacyrus(m): 4:23pm On Jun 30, 2023
It is their way of life.
JasonScoolari:

Modified; Many thanks nlfpmod. 🙏

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria Won’t Release 2 Detainees Despite Court Orders. Washington Post. / Impeach Buhari: Court Orders National Assembly To Begin Process / Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.