Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter (50741 Views)

β€˜Don’t Wait Till Nigerians Start Stoning You’ – Primate Ayodele Tells Tinubu / Akin Alabi: When I Was In PDP I Was A Tinubu Man To The Core / DISCOs Start New Tariff Implementation In November (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by AfonjaPriest: 4:24pm On Jun 30, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Lol it is because you are poor that's why you are crying. But don't be worry prosperity is near.
Poverty is not a problem for Tinubu supporters, it is their brainlessness that reeks of poverty.
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by tonytony208(m): 4:25pm On Jun 30, 2023
helinues:
Nigerians abi wailers

grin

Lolz. Im sure you and your family are buying fuel for 20 naira per liter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by nomolos92: 4:25pm On Jun 30, 2023
PlayerMeji:
Propaganda!

We all know this would happen...

It is just a case of when and who will bell the 🐈 cat.

Atiku,obi, Tinubu all said about the subsidy that it would be removed.

Opposition sides just want to take advantage of the moment nii.

If any of PDP, LP,SDP,etc had won the presidency, this is still the scenario that will be played out.

The problems Tinubu has created is not only subsidy, so get your facts right

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by maxzzo1(m): 4:26pm On Jun 30, 2023
Is good sometimes thunder fire people
If sense go come
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by Pacyrus(m): 4:26pm On Jun 30, 2023
[left][/left]
JasonScoolari:
The "lamentator" @sirkiekie is one of the strongest Agbado boys during the campaign period, he literally stood on Tinubu's mandate that time, insulting Obidients and Atikulators back to back.

Now, he cannot buy fuel at N520, who is now the "PRETENDER"?

By July, most Northern states will start buying fuel at N700 per litre.... I am just waiting for them to start saying the "North Remembers"
Kiekie and co have shamefully gone into hiding.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by fredoooooo: 4:29pm On Jun 30, 2023
onuman:

How old will you be in the next 8 years?
Tinubu has been in politics and government circles since the 1980s. He has usurped whatever would have been your leadership contributions to Nigeria. He must be in his 80s,and ailing with age-related sicknesses; ignore his Affidavit of age. Above all, he did not win the last presidential election. A lameduck presidency is what Nigeria is having under Tinubu. At least, 70% of Nigerians are not fools.
Oga, no need to mention me. Believe whatever you want to belive and use ya 70% of NIGERIANS that are not fools to be the president of Nigeria
Like I said STAY ON YA LANE..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by Johncuppa(m): 4:29pm On Jun 30, 2023
iammo:

Petroleum Industry Bill was signed into law in 2020..

No budget for subsidy in 2022 budget and without new house no supplementary budget

This means NNPC became private

Anybody can bring in PMS into Nigeria and sell for any amount

Anyone can build refinery

If you were Tinubu what would you do differently
That is the essence of leadership and the engagement of wisdom.
Even when subsidy has not been removed, PYO under Buhari rolled out tradersmoni, marketmoni, npower, ntech.
There is no how people will see these and not think of better governance ahead.
But now, where is the sign of things to ease the effect. Should anything like tax on vehicle , school fees loan ( a sign of education subsidy removal) top the agenda of this administration in a time like this?
Imagine the number of start up businesses that will go down, the companies increasing their goods and services price.
How exactly has the president planned to tackle this problem.

Not everybody is here to wail or hating, I'm Yoruba and I won't have benefited from anyone directly, but seriously how can a common Nigerian not be affected in all of these.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by Pacyrus(m): 4:29pm On Jun 30, 2023
All his supporters are ingeniously senseless. angry
Vinnie2000:

In my area in Warri,

all the APC/Tinubu 'E go Favour me and my Family' crew
are steadily eating Roasted corn and small pear as breakfast most times. sad cry πŸ˜’

Very Unfortunate Goons. πŸ˜•

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by Pacyrus(m): 4:32pm On Jun 30, 2023
Stop pretending, the rich are also crying.
PlayerMeji:
Propaganda!

If any of PDP, LP,SDP,etc had won the presidency, this is still the scenario that will be played out.
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by Zxcvbnmghtr: 4:33pm On Jun 30, 2023
AfonjaPriest:

Poverty is not a problem for Tinubu supporters, it is their brainlessness that reeks of poverty.

Yes you are right. Just don't worry prosperity is near. cheesy
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by Pacyrus(m): 4:34pm On Jun 30, 2023
Zupay:

I checked myself way earlier, reason if petrol goes up to N1,500 per litre e no go touch me at all, me whey don japa tey tey to a more stable life.😜😜😜😜

You think everyone is a broke imp like those in your WhatsApp group...set Γ wΓ³n rΓ²nΓΊ oponus.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I believe @sirkiekie has the card below, he should use it to buy fuel from any filling station in the Southwest.😜😜😜
Breakfast served grin
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by Pacyrus(m): 4:37pm On Jun 30, 2023
This is just the beginning of the end. By July 1st a litre of fuel 700, coupled with the 40% increment of electricity tariff. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by gotnel: 4:39pm On Jun 30, 2023
imbless:

Keep leaving in denial, why not reduce the cost of governance? If Tinubu administration mean well for Nigerians, why didn't he move to halt the 114% increment in salary of Nass, judges etc?
They are enjoying 114% salary increment, yet they can't increase minimum wages.
Why do you people like to lie to yourselves?
Na juju Dem take hold una
Too early to say the cost of governance will not reduce.
Hope for the best
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by AfonjaPriest: 4:41pm On Jun 30, 2023
Worry is not the problem, being worrisome is. Anyway, prosperity is marching on its behind, beginning from where Jupiter said to Mars, 'emi lo kan'.
I know the supporters will be worrisome; them go wait tire.
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by gotnel: 4:42pm On Jun 30, 2023
lastmessenger:
I don't like to engage stupid people but let me engage you a little. I keep hearing that we should make sacrifice for the success of the country then I ask when will the politicians make their own sacrifice. If you live abroad you will understand that even a doctor or an engineer can earn more than their senators but here the reverse is tie case. A waec holder who is a senator will be making more money than a university professor.
To say the least, you are the one behaving like fool here.
You people are too quick to compare Nigeria with another country.
Watch out for the best of Nigeria soonest
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by AfonjaPriest: 4:42pm On Jun 30, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Yes you are right. Just don't worry prosperity is near. cheesy
Worry is not the problem, being worrisome is. Anyway, prosperity is marching on its behind, beginning from where Jupiter said to Mars, 'emi lo kan'.

I know the supporters will be worrisome; them go wait tire.
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by zinaunreal(m): 4:51pm On Jun 30, 2023
Eh never even reach 8 month like I predicted . Just imagine how Nigeria will be in 8 months time
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by Prenonjebose: 4:56pm On Jun 30, 2023
A friend of mine who is an APC ward chairman on hearing how many of his friends have traveled out of the country in the month of June, told me he is leaving as soon as possible. I reminded him the several times we engaged in the merits and demerits of his party remaining in power, how vociferous he was defending Mr president. Well, the painful part is that his mind is made up on leaving, as he is done with the country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by Vitally123: 4:57pm On Jun 30, 2023
Good morning to them.
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by fijihems: 5:10pm On Jun 30, 2023
PlayerMeji:
Propaganda!

What about the hike in electricity tariffs, the hike in university tuition fees, the introduction of N1000 yearly renewal fee for proof of ownership for motorists. And I bet that more are still to come, so be prepared to tighten your belt if you have not already done so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by Elsueno: 5:12pm On Jun 30, 2023
Timmi:

Keep barking and wailing, you just started Elsueno the man from the land of rising wailers

grin grin ...Truth doesn't really have alot of friends sha, especially in d agba#o camp..By the way, congratulations on transitioning from BMC to TMC..Hope d stepend is worth ur conscience cheesy
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by Wildkat02: 5:13pm On Jun 30, 2023
NOwazobia:
But these agbodo people are not supportive of one another at all.

Instead of them to show this their brother the filling station where they usually buy fuel at 150 naira per litre, they allow him to come online embarrassing them. 🀦

Maybe the other agbado guys like Moh247 and SangoOlukosoOba will help him out πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by geementontop(m): 5:13pm On Jun 30, 2023
Hahahahaha see this anim@ls OOO just in genesis and you are lamenting ,I wonder what you will be doing when jungle matter at psalms when the tempo of the music will be high ,unah never see anything,shebi obi is a pretender ,oya nah make the bit continue ,very soon you guys will mix sharp sand and water and drink as garri ...ndi ara

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by lastmessenger: 5:13pm On Jun 30, 2023
gotnel:

To say the least, you are the one behaving like fool here.
You people are too quick to compare Nigeria with another country.
Watch out for the best of Nigeria soonest
stupidity is when you said Buhari is the best and kept saying the same for eight years and still the country is getting bleeped and now you have started again

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by Wildkat02: 5:15pm On Jun 30, 2023
helinues:
Nigerians abi wailers

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 30, 2023
Everything na cruise for this country grin
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by Chiefpriestt: 5:25pm On Jun 30, 2023
PlayerMeji:
Propaganda!

Shut up. Tinubu removed subsidy without plans on ground. He's so clueless. All of u a his praise singers go see banza soon
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by imbless: 5:25pm On Jun 30, 2023
gotnel:

Too early to say the cost of governance will not reduce.
Hope for the best
It isn't early to increase tuition, impose VAT on diesel, increase electricity tarrif, impose 1k for vehicle prove of ownership, remove fuel subsidy without increasing minimum wage?
So cost of governance should increase, whereas minimum wage stays the same
Na who do una this thing The juju is very potent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by Putinofrussia: 5:33pm On Jun 30, 2023
JasonScoolari:
If you are not prepared to lead or lack the leadership qualities, then don't bother bringing your head close to the CROWN.

Spare me the sanctimonious bullshit.

God will not make you a permanent mumu.
Is it your failure that can rule Nigeria positively than a reknowned achiever,builder and manager?
No matter how loud you wail,Nigeria will grow positively under Tinubu.
No pain,no gain.
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by worksmart(m): 5:44pm On Jun 30, 2023
All I can say is President Buhari never performed too badly .
Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by Edusouls(m): 5:44pm On Jun 30, 2023
Vinnie2000:

In my area in Warri,

all the APC/Tinubu 'E go Favour me and my Family' crew
are steadily eating Roasted corn and small pear as breakfast most times. sad cry πŸ˜’

Very Unfortunate Goons. πŸ˜•
hahHahaha Nigerians una don face Tinubu? Abby buhari don commoth

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by imam07: 5:48pm On Jun 30, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Mumu?

Please dear, don't mistake me for your Dad.
So u dont know u are a son of a thousand father. If your brain is still standing straight in your skull. U will not be talking upside down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photo: Have You Seen This? / Lockdown: Governor Wike Pardons A Pregnant Woman (Video) / Hannatu Musawa Weeps During Senate Screening, Says She Comes From Poor Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.