Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,431 members, 7,815,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Please Help Me With Gift Ideas, It's Urgent - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help Me With Gift Ideas, It's Urgent (378 Views)

15 Affordable Gift Ideas For Your Nigerian Man / Help It’s Urgent Please / I Need Your Advice And It's Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me With Gift Ideas, It's Urgent by Jasiman: 8:01am On Jun 30, 2023
Please, suggest a suitable gift items to give to a boss who helped you secure a very well paying Job.

I am just overwhelmed and I will really like to express my gratitude with a token of gift items.
Thank you
Re: Please Help Me With Gift Ideas, It's Urgent by taylor89(m): 8:03am On Jun 30, 2023
sad
Re: Please Help Me With Gift Ideas, It's Urgent by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 30, 2023
Buy him a designer suit.
Re: Please Help Me With Gift Ideas, It's Urgent by Jasiman: 8:07am On Jun 30, 2023
Samantha124:
Buy him a designer suit.

Okay, thanks
Re: Please Help Me With Gift Ideas, It's Urgent by Solofresh2: 8:20am On Jun 30, 2023
Buy him enough bread and with milk and Milo for breakfast cheesy
Re: Please Help Me With Gift Ideas, It's Urgent by jaeyking(m): 8:27am On Jun 30, 2023
You could get him a suit or shoes or wristwatch
Re: Please Help Me With Gift Ideas, It's Urgent by NoToPile: 11:56am On Jun 30, 2023
Jasiman:
Please, suggest a suitable gift items to give to a boss who helped you secure a very well paying Job.

I am just overwhelmed and I will really like to express my gratitude with a token of gift items.
Thank you

It depends on the kind of person he is and the type of taste he has

You can get an expensive watch. Don't think you can go wrong with a watch.

If you know his shoe size add a solid pair of shoes.

Budget correct cash for these.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me With Gift Ideas, It's Urgent by Kajaard: 12:27pm On Jun 30, 2023
Jasiman:

Thank you

Buy him an expensive wristwatch in a nice expensive looking gift wrap or pack.

Trust me wristwatches leaves a lasting impression, as he wears it everyday you will be the number one person on his mind when he looks at the wrsit watch on his hand.
Re: Please Help Me With Gift Ideas, It's Urgent by frozen70(f): 12:38pm On Jun 30, 2023
Jasiman:

Thank you

If you can afford a Ram gift card it will benefit the entire family

If you can afford a cartoon of big size turkey, it will benefit the whole family

The above two can only be delivered to his home not in the office pls

But if you don't know his residence
Let him know that his family wants to visit him them go with your parents or sibblings to appreciate him
Re: Please Help Me With Gift Ideas, It's Urgent by Kemadealadire(f): 1:30pm On Jun 30, 2023
Check our page for big Quality Adire Fabrics(Adire on guinea brocade), if you know his body specs, you can make it into ready-to-wear😉
Re: Please Help Me With Gift Ideas, It's Urgent by Foodqueen(f): 1:49pm On Jun 30, 2023
Wrist watch
Re: Please Help Me With Gift Ideas, It's Urgent by Nazgul: 7:03pm On Jun 30, 2023
Why is everyone saying wrist watch...if the boss is above 50, believe me, he won't value that wrist watch.

Pay an artist to draw a painting of him and present it to him.

You can give him a piece of Nigerian artwork, such as paintings, sculpture or even a traditional mask.

Get him a customized high quality item. Could be a briefcase, luggage, wallet.. etc.

You can get him an expensive wine.
Re: Please Help Me With Gift Ideas, It's Urgent by Jasiman: 3:07pm On Jul 01, 2023
NoToPile:

It depends on the kind of person he is and the type of taste he has

You can get an expensive watch. Don't think you can go wrong with a watch.

If you know his shoe size add a solid pair of shoes.

Budget correct cash for these.

Thank you, for now I don't know his shoe size.

Like how much can I budget and can you also help with names of some nice collection of watches

(1) (Reply)

See What Happens During Military Wedding In Nigeria. / Let's Deliberate / Fumigation Services Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.