Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Links Between Kalabari And Igbo Part 3 – History Of Kalabari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Links Between Kalabari And Igbo Part 3 – History Of Kalabari (1827 Views)

Ikoli Harcourt Whyte – Links Between Kalabari And Igbo 5 / Links Between Kalabari And Igbo 4 - Brief History Of Kalabari / Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Links Between Kalabari And Igbo Part 3 – History Of Kalabari by AfricanColumbus: 10:24pm On Jul 06, 2023
Parachoco:
What are the Courses that are offered in other part of Nigeria but not offered in the East?

The Chemical Engineering department in a premier university in Nigeria was forced out of operation after the civil war till present day. It will probably never be accredited ever again.

1 Like

Re: Links Between Kalabari And Igbo Part 3 – History Of Kalabari by Parachoco: 10:24pm On Jul 06, 2023
AfricanColumbus:

King Ejike is Igbo. Go and verify.
grin

The thing wey dey always dey funny to me nah how you sabi Ijaw History like this

But well, all this una Madness ends online
Re: Links Between Kalabari And Igbo Part 3 – History Of Kalabari by AfricanColumbus: 10:25pm On Jul 06, 2023
Parachoco:
grin

Only you know where you dey see your history from

Nah the first time I go hear say Kalabari Originate from Aro be this in my Life grin

Well, all this una yeye claim no dey pass Social Media

Thereby proving the argument right that only selective aspects of history are taught. It's a shame.

1 Like

Re: Links Between Kalabari And Igbo Part 3 – History Of Kalabari by Parachoco: 10:25pm On Jul 06, 2023
AfricanColumbus:

The Chemical Engineering department in a premier university in Nigeria was forced out of operation after the civil war till present day. It will probably never be accredited ever again.
Lol

Is this a joke? How old are you please? grin
Re: Links Between Kalabari And Igbo Part 3 – History Of Kalabari by AfricanColumbus: 10:26pm On Jul 06, 2023
Parachoco:
Lol

Is this a joke? How old are you please? grin

Honestly, that question is valid for you right now. You sound like a teenager.

3 Likes

Re: Links Between Kalabari And Igbo Part 3 – History Of Kalabari by engrsyer(m): 10:28pm On Jul 06, 2023
AfricanColumbus:

King Ejike is Igbo. Go and verify.
Well, I don't know anybody called King Ejike of bille as you put it but definitely not my revered Ancestor and Warrior King of Bille Kingdom you are talking about.

If you want history of Bille Kingdom then tell me I will give you for free because you asked for it otherwise stop this nonsense.
Re: Links Between Kalabari And Igbo Part 3 – History Of Kalabari by Parachoco: 10:30pm On Jul 06, 2023
AfricanColumbus:

Honestly, that question is valid for you right now. You sound like a teenager.
I can't believe an adult can be this f**lish as you are abeg

You're not from Rivers State, you're not an Ijaw neither are you from Kalabari, but here you're saying Jargons about things you do not know about

Nairaland been a faceless forum nah why retards like you full everywhere

How can a sane man be saying Kalabaris originate from Aro grin
Re: Links Between Kalabari And Igbo Part 3 – History Of Kalabari by Gajagojo: 10:31pm On Jul 06, 2023
AfricanColumbus:

What is the syllabus like?
Is Nigerian civil war history taught?
Is pre civil war Kalabari history taught?

How come many people don't know Kalabari came from Aro to Emohua and down to their current area?

What is being taught in the history?
Kalabari did not come from Aro. That is bullshit
Rather they are an Ija w subgroup that sold Ibos as slaves

Arochukwu itself was conquered by the Akamkpa
The Akamkpa monarchy established dominion over Arochukwu and reign till this day using that platform to sell Ibos as slaves for decades through Calabar

Everything cannot be taught at O level. O level is very elementary history
If you have special interest you can study history in university
It is clear you have never studied history
Re: Links Between Kalabari And Igbo Part 3 – History Of Kalabari by AfricanColumbus: 10:32pm On Jul 06, 2023
engrsyer:
Well, I don't know anybody called King Ejike of bille as you put it but definitely not my revered Ancestor and Warrior King of Bille Kingdom you are talking about.

If you want history of Bille Kingdom then tell me I will give you for free because you asked for it otherwise stop this nonsense.

The revered King of Bille, the warrior and conqueror King, is by name King Agbaani Ejike now corrupted to King Agbaniye-Jike.

2 Likes

Re: Links Between Kalabari And Igbo Part 3 – History Of Kalabari by Parachoco: 10:33pm On Jul 06, 2023
I have been to a lot of places in Kalabari Land, nah the first time in my life I go dey hear say Kalabaris originated from Aro b this grin

1 Like

Re: Links Between Kalabari And Igbo Part 3 – History Of Kalabari by AfricanColumbus: 10:33pm On Jul 06, 2023
Parachoco:
I can't believe an adult can be this f**lish as you are abeg

You're not from Rivers State, you're not an Ijaw neither are you from Kalabari, but here you're saying Jargons about things you do not know about

Nairaland been a faceless forum nah why retards like you full everywhere

How can a sane man be saying Kalabaris originate from Aro grin

You not only sound like a teenager. You should like a badly raised one.

2 Likes

Re: Links Between Kalabari And Igbo Part 3 – History Of Kalabari by AfricanColumbus: 10:36pm On Jul 06, 2023
Gajagojo:

Kalabari did not come from Aro. That is bullshit
Rather they are an Ija w subgroup that sold Ibos as slaves

Arochukwu itself was conquered by the Akamkpa
The Akamkpa monarchy established dominion over Arochukwu and reign till this day using that platform to sell Ibos as slaves for decades through Calabar

Everything cannot be taught at O level. I level is very elementary history
If you have special interest you can study history in university
It is clear you have never studied history

Akamkpa have no monarchy in Arochukwu history.

1 Like

Re: Links Between Kalabari And Igbo Part 3 – History Of Kalabari by Gajagojo: 10:38pm On Jul 06, 2023
AfricanColumbus:

Akamkpa have no monarchy in Arochukwu history.
They do they rule Aro till tomorrow
Re: Links Between Kalabari And Igbo Part 3 – History Of Kalabari by Parachoco: 10:42pm On Jul 06, 2023
AfricanColumbus:

You not only sound like a teenager. You should like a badly raised one.
You're a f**lish retard abeg

You're the same St*pod person who claim History is not taught in Nigerian Schools grin
Re: Links Between Kalabari And Igbo Part 3 – History Of Kalabari by Gajagojo: 10:43pm On Jul 06, 2023
Parachoco:
I have been to a lot of places in Kalabari Land, nah the first time in my life I go dey hear say Kalabaris originated from Aro b this grin

They are from Aba
Re: Links Between Kalabari And Igbo Part 3 – History Of Kalabari by AfricanColumbus: 10:43pm On Jul 06, 2023
Gajagojo:

They do they rule Aro till tomorrow

Back up your claim with citable references.

1 Like

Re: Links Between Kalabari And Igbo Part 3 – History Of Kalabari by AfricanColumbus: 10:44pm On Jul 06, 2023
Parachoco:
You're a f**lish retard abeg

You're the same St*pod person who claim History is not taught in Nigerian Schools grin

Okay

1 Like

Re: Links Between Kalabari And Igbo Part 3 – History Of Kalabari by Christistruth03: 10:49pm On Jul 06, 2023
The next thing you will hear is Kalabari is no man's Land

Where is the Popcorn
Re: Links Between Kalabari And Igbo Part 3 – History Of Kalabari by Parachoco: 10:51pm On Jul 06, 2023
Gajagojo:

They are from Aba
Who's from Aba abeg?
Re: Links Between Kalabari And Igbo Part 3 – History Of Kalabari by Parachoco: 10:52pm On Jul 06, 2023
Christistruth03:
The next thing you will hear is Kalabari is no man's Land

Where is the Popcorn
cheesy

They left Aba, Umuahia, Abakaliki, Enugu, Nsukka etc and develop Kalabari Land in far away Rivers grin

1 Like

Re: Links Between Kalabari And Igbo Part 3 – History Of Kalabari by Gajagojo: 10:53pm On Jul 06, 2023
Parachoco:
Who's from Aba abeg?
grin Kalabari
Re: Links Between Kalabari And Igbo Part 3 – History Of Kalabari by Gajagojo: 10:54pm On Jul 06, 2023
AfricanColumbus:

Back up your claim with citable references.

Everyone knows this

No time

Go and research
Re: Links Between Kalabari And Igbo Part 3 – History Of Kalabari by Parachoco: 10:55pm On Jul 06, 2023
Gajagojo:
grin Kalabari
LWKM 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Links Between Kalabari And Igbo Part 3 – History Of Kalabari by AfricanColumbus: 10:58pm On Jul 06, 2023
Gajagojo:

Everyone knows this

No time

Go and research

grin grin grin
Re: Links Between Kalabari And Igbo Part 3 – History Of Kalabari by Christistruth03: 10:58pm On Jul 06, 2023
Parachoco:
cheesy

They left Aba, Umuahia, Abakaliki, Enugu, Nsukka etc and develop Kalabari Land in far away Rivers grin

They always patiently rewrite History and turn it upside down before going on a Land Grab
Re: Links Between Kalabari And Igbo Part 3 – History Of Kalabari by Parachoco: 11:06pm On Jul 06, 2023
Christistruth03:

They always patiently rewrite History and turn it upside down before going on a Land Grab
Is so funny how they think everyone will believe their bullshit

I won't be shock if the OP is the same person as scamhunter who was claiming the people of Bonny, Opobo, Brass and Nembe are Igbos

I won't be shock if they are told all this nonsense in their IPOB meeting
Re: Links Between Kalabari And Igbo Part 3 – History Of Kalabari by AfricanColumbus: 11:09pm On Jul 06, 2023
Parachoco:
Is so funny how they think everyone will believe their bullshit

I won't be shock if the OP is the same person as scamhunter who was claiming the people of Bonny, Opobo, Brass and Nembe are Igbos

I won't be shock if they are told all this nonsense in their IPOB meeting

After Kalabari, Bonny history is next in the series.

1 Like

Re: Links Between Kalabari And Igbo Part 3 – History Of Kalabari by Parachoco: 11:13pm On Jul 06, 2023
AfricanColumbus:

After Kalabari, Bonny history is next in the series.
A lowlife like you can keep on writing any kind of nonsense you want online, you're free, but Reality is different

No matter what you write on top Nairaland, Kalabari and Bonny won't stop been part of Ijaw Territory.

So you're free grin

1 Like

Re: Links Between Kalabari And Igbo Part 3 – History Of Kalabari by AfricanColumbus: 11:19pm On Jul 06, 2023
Parachoco:
A lowlife like you can keep on writing any kind of nonsense you want online, you're free, but Reality is different

No matter what you write on top Nairaland, Kalabari and Bonny won't stop been part of Ijaw Territory.

So you're free grin

Okay
Re: Links Between Kalabari And Igbo Part 3 – History Of Kalabari by mdimefields: 11:43pm On Jul 06, 2023
Parachoco:
grin

So the Present Governor of Rivers State is an Igbo man , he's not Ijaw by blood but by water

I wander why you guys love attaching yourself with the Ijaws grin

Nah so una dey attach unaself to the Ikwerres too grin
You guys don't even know that Wike played you people six one. Fubara may be Ijaw by name and association, but bro, Opobo are pure Igbos both by language and culture. We have video evidence to this. Why Wike no allow Kalabari or Okrika win the election in Rivers state?
Just dey play grin

2 Likes

Re: Links Between Kalabari And Igbo Part 3 – History Of Kalabari by Parachoco: 4:33am On Jul 07, 2023
mdimefields:

You guys don't even know that Wike played you people six one. Fubara may be Ijaw by name and association, but bro, Opobo are pure Igbos both by language and culture. We have video evidence to this. Why Wike no allow Kalabari or Okrika win the election in Rivers state?
Just dey play grin
Garbage Post from an Igbo man who's not even an Indigene of Rivers State

Nah to dey carry other people matter for head like Gala una sabi

There's a one week sit at home all over Igbo land, Simon Ekpa boys dey flog your mothers and fathers wey no sit indoor. You do not care about what's happening in your Political Region, nah Ijaw Matter you carry for head like gala

Is not Ijaws fault Igbo land is landlock and small.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Nigerian Army Will NOT Carry Out Any Coup De Tat. / "world Poverty Eradication Day" :what Is Yaradua Doing To Reduce Poverty In Nigeria? / De Ja Vu: Political Racality In The Sw. Another Impending Disaster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.