Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,239 members, 7,829,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual (48101 Views)

What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience / Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered / When Animal Kingdom Gets Super-sized: Shocking Photos Of Animals Dwarfing Humans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by Goalnaldo(m): 10:42pm On Jul 01, 2023
shoprite:
Ok . . .Let me share my petite story. This one happened some years back, I owned a Mercedes ML350 SUV back then, A/C wasn't cooling at a point so I took it for fixing. After checking the car, the A/C technician looked at me and said . . ."Oya call oga tell am say the A/c get leakage, I go fix the leakage and put gas, the money na N22k anything oga talk make you let me know because I get another work for hand o" grin grin grin . . .One guy who already knew me was standing close by and he burst into uncontrollable laughter . . .I couldn't help but join him grin . . .It was this guy that was then telling him . . ."Na oga be this o . . .Na him get the motor o" grin grin grin ... I told him he should have waited for me to negotiate as oga's boy to get a reduction on the cost before revealing to him ...The life no balance ;N**ga didn't think I could afford a Benz because of my body size!
lol
Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by Goalnaldo(m): 10:46pm On Jul 01, 2023
Ologbo147:
your babe look 22 but you look 42
wahala

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by Innobee99(m): 10:46pm On Jul 01, 2023
mediclife1987:

Your daughter, sorry wife looks 19 but you 24?

Nah!!!

You must have been deceived by a native doctor, cos you look 42 cheesy

Very old tin cheesy
Na ur papa be fine for village. No go marry.
Frustrated he goat

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by eagleonearth(m): 10:48pm On Jul 01, 2023
shoprite:
Ok . . .Let me share my petite story. This one happened some years back, I owned a Mercedes ML350 SUV back then, A/C wasn't cooling at a point so I took it for fixing. After checking the car, the A/C technician looked at me and said . . ."Oya call oga tell am say the A/c get leakage, I go fix the leakage and put gas, the money na N22k anything oga talk make you let me know because I get another work for hand o" grin grin grin . . .One guy who already knew me was standing close by and he burst into uncontrollable laughter . . .I couldn't help but join him grin . . .It was this guy that was then telling him . . ."Na oga be this o . . .Na him get the motor o" grin grin grin ... I told him he should have waited for me to negotiate as oga's boy to get a reduction on the cost before revealing to him ...The life no balance ;N**ga didn't think I could afford a Benz because of my body size!
Africans are good at underestimation.
Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by Innobee99(m): 10:50pm On Jul 01, 2023
millionboi2:
what he said is true you look old
Ur babe wey never born pikin her breast don slack na why the post pain u Sha🤣😅

See fresh wife with a kid😃

Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by Innobee99(m): 11:02pm On Jul 01, 2023
millionboi2:
what he said is true you look old
Thank u... Noted, old age no be disease. Atleast I look fresh in my old age
Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by Innobee99(m): 11:05pm On Jul 01, 2023
mediclife1987:

If they say you look 24 with this your display picture, I only wonder how old they'll say I am.

Maybe 15.

No dey play with your blokos, you look fvcking old man.
With this ur attitude why Jumia go refund ur money?🤣😅
Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by Edoziesmart(m): 11:18pm On Jul 01, 2023
MechanicMike:

brother am knew to nairaland sir. i only juss join over a months. who did i troll anybody and how? where? when? do u no me from some where sir?(no oofeinsce) angry
🤣🤣
I can't stop laughing Mrcork

Btw what happened to your old moniker?
Or what of the angry mod gave you 100 years ban on your old moniker grin grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by Caseless: 11:21pm On Jul 01, 2023
Goalnaldo:
Small size or been petite has its advantages as well as disadvantages. I'm in my early thirties and i have the look and stature of former EFFC boss Bawa except i have beards.

I am currently looking for a shop and sometimes when i approach people, they ask me if I am the one looking for the shop or someone else or they look at me in a rather surprising manner. those of you who are small in stature(small body) i know you must have experience what i said in one or the other.

Please share your experience, lets learn.
Bawa is 30?
Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by amigo1088: 11:21pm On Jul 01, 2023
POLS:

LOL... Amigo... Was up??..
Can we talk please....?
I will send you an email..
My email is olusolas168@gmail.com

Thanks

Replied

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by MechanicMike: 11:23pm On Jul 01, 2023
Edoziesmart:

🤣🤣
I can't stop laughing Mrcork

Btw what happened to your old moniker?
Or what of the angry mod gave you 100 years ban on your old moniker grin grin

asko oooooo...hagggon let me ask Sango!! angry
Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by Pat081: 11:23pm On Jul 01, 2023
You are giving yourself problem when there is no problem what you should have done is let agent or your friends or family member do that for you
Goalnaldo:
Small size or been petite has its advantages as well as disadvantages. I'm in my early thirties and i have the look and stature of former EFFC boss Bawa except i have beards.

I am currently looking for a shop and sometimes when i approach people, they ask me if I am the one looking for the shop or someone else or they look at me in a rather surprising manner. those of you who are small in stature(small body) i know you must have experience what i said in one or the other.

Please share your experience, let's learn.
Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by Ibkrichie(m): 11:26pm On Jul 01, 2023
FatimaAbubakar:
There is a moderator going around, hiding my comments. If I lay curse on you, you will end up in chains in the marketplace.

😂🤣🤣🤣 Wahala
Things dey happen for here

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by Adewale1603(m): 12:20am On Jul 02, 2023
Innobee99:
This is me and my wife. Maybe ur doctor needs to check ur eyes.

Most of u come with frustration on people's comment
you don't look 24, someone in twenties will be younger than this, the truth is, as each day passes we're all getting older day by day, but we don't always know this, we always view ourselves as been the same every time, whereas we're getting older every year. To me you looked 30+, 32 or 33, your wife looked 30. You'll obviously be older than your wife.
Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by Innobee99(m): 1:23am On Jul 02, 2023
Adewale1603:
you don't look 24, someone in twenties will be younger than this, the truth is, as each day passes we're all getting older day by day, but we don't always know this, we always view ourselves as been the same every time, whereas we're getting older every year. To me you looked 30+, 32 or 33, your wife looked 30. You'll obviously be older than your wife.
Thanks for being polite

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by Vision101(m): 2:14am On Jul 02, 2023
See them celebrating their small stature.
Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by Aaaaarghmed(m): 5:03am On Jul 02, 2023
OBTOREPA:

Even for your size you still have girl friend,nawa
I am 6ft tall,I am not bulky and I have a face that doesnt age.I have a very high confidence,so I no dey ever lack babe,infact,I run from babes,Most of my ladies look older than me ,I have also dated women close to 50years because of my level of reasoning.getting a girlfriend has never being an issue for me.i want to try to add more flesh,I will register for gym before july ending.
Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by mediclife1987(m): 5:52am On Jul 02, 2023
Innobee99:
Na ur papa be fine for village. No go marry.
Frustrated he goat

Old man wey go marry hin pikin age mate, na marriage be that?

Cradle lover, child fvcker.

Bald head sef dey deceive hinsef sey ppl dey sey him young, maybe you're living among gorillas cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by Pacyrus(m): 7:31am On Jul 02, 2023
Small body nor be sickness cool
Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by Innobee99(m): 7:33am On Jul 02, 2023
mediclife1987:

Old man wey go marry hin pikin age mate, na marriage be that?

Cradle lover, child fvcker.

Bald head sef dey deceive hinsef sey ppl dey sey him young, maybe you're living among gorillas cheesy cheesy cheesy
Happy Sunday. Make sure u go to church

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by AkeenoGlobal: 5:04pm On Jul 02, 2023
mayim:
I’ve always looked the youngest in my circles all my life. I’m currently in my mid thirties, working class, married with a kid and doing very well for myself. The disrespect went all the way down when things started looking well for me financially. But asides that, I worked on my carriage, i bin get am follow come before tho, I just fine tuned it. I currently head a team where I work and all my subordinates look okder than me but I have such charisma and command such that when people walk in, they are not in doubt as to who the boss is. So @Op please work on these things. I also started working out recently which is helping me to bulk up, I use supplements too to add weight and muscle while working out, it’s all expensive but it’s totally worth it. Life is too short to be seen as a sidekick. Ideally your self esteem should not be a factor of how you look. But if that’s your case, then by all means work on your appearance with the aforementioned. Cheers bro. You have good genes, you no kill person
Which supplements are you currently using?
Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by mayim(m): 5:39pm On Jul 02, 2023
AkeenoGlobal:
Which supplements are you currently using?
Serious Mass (produced by Optimum Nutrition). If you will be working out, you can add Creatine (use 30 minutes before workout)… it’ll help your performance at the gym.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by Mysmartnetwork: 7:09am On Jul 03, 2023
mayim:
I’ve always looked the youngest in my circles all my life. I’m currently in my mid thirties, working class, married with a kid and doing very well for myself. The disrespect went all the way down when things started looking well for me financially. But asides that, I worked on my carriage, i bin get am follow come before tho, I just fine tuned it. I currently head a team where I work and all my subordinates look okder than me but I have such charisma and command such that when people walk in, they are not in doubt as to who the boss is. So @Op please work on these things. I also started working out recently which is helping me to bulk up, I use supplements too to add weight and muscle while working out, it’s all expensive but it’s totally worth it. Life is too short to be seen as a sidekick. Ideally your self esteem should not be a factor of how you look. But if that’s your case, then by all means work on your appearance with the aforementioned. Cheers bro. You have good genes, you no kill person
Can you share your bulking recipe /supplements
Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by mayim(m): 8:55am On Jul 03, 2023
Mysmartnetwork:

Can you share your bulking recipe /supplements
Serious Mass (produced by Optimum Nutrition)… it’s so good you will start adding weight in a week of usage. If you will be working out, you can add Creatine (use 30 minutes before workout)… it’ll help your performance at the gym.
Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by Mysmartnetwork: 7:42pm On Jul 07, 2023
mayim:

Serious Mass (produced by Optimum Nutrition)… it’s so good you will start adding weight in a week of usage. If you will be working out, you can add Creatine (use 30 minutes before workout)… it’ll help your performance at the gym.
Thx brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

46-passenger Bus Gutted By Fire On Lagos-ibadan Expressway. Photos / Nigerian Man And His Italian Based Look-Alike (Photos) / Confused Monkey Tries To Steal A Burger Through A Car Windscreen In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.