Stats: 3,156,400 members, 7,830,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual (48106 Views)

What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience / Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered / When Animal Kingdom Gets Super-sized: Shocking Photos Of Animals Dwarfing Humans (2) (3) (4)

Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by tobenuel(m): 6:05pm On Jul 01, 2023
Op just know say this life no balance at all,so you can't have it all

Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by Folashowi: 6:07pm On Jul 01, 2023
Okay
Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by Badgers14: 6:07pm On Jul 01, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
The last girl I dated..when w started dating..she looked young.Along the line she grew older than me in the relationship.pple dey ask if na my elder sister grin

That means you really finished her... grin

Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by Cantona05: 6:08pm On Jul 01, 2023
People still call my wife fine girl at 45, after 3 oh.angry okada riders will say go and park your papa car.but I love it.

Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by Innobee99(m): 6:10pm On Jul 01, 2023
Stawner16:

Yup, looking younger is a blessing. You’d get to appreciate it more when you get older
I'll be 33 this year but people might mistake me for a 24yr old guy.
When they see me and my wife who looks like a 19yr old girl, they'll think we're siblings

Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by Boyooosa(m): 6:12pm On Jul 01, 2023
Goalnaldo:
Small size or been petite has its advantages as well as disadvantages. I'm in my early thirties and i have the look and stature of former EFFC boss Bawa except i have beards.

I am currently looking for a shop and sometimes when i approach people, they ask me if I am the one looking for the shop or someone else or they look at me in a rather surprising manner. those of you who are small in stature(small body) i know you must have experience what i said in one or the other.

Please share your experience, lets learn.

I don't need to share any experience rather an advice on how to manouver:
1. Make money for yourself
2. Talk confidently when you need to
3. Comport yourself when in midst of people
4. Make money for yourself

Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by mayim(m): 6:13pm On Jul 01, 2023
I’ve always looked the youngest in my circles all my life. I’m currently in my mid thirties, working class, married with a kid and doing very well for myself. The disrespect went all the way down when things started looking well for me financially. But asides that, I worked on my carriage, i bin get am follow come before tho, I just fine tuned it. I currently head a team where I work and all my subordinates look okder than me but I have such charisma and command such that when people walk in, they are not in doubt as to who the boss is. So @Op please work on these things. I also started working out recently which is helping me to bulk up, I use supplements too to add weight and muscle while working out, it’s all expensive but it’s totally worth it. Life is too short to be seen as a sidekick. Ideally your self esteem should not be a factor of how you look. But if that’s your case, then by all means work on your appearance with the aforementioned. Cheers bro. You have good genes, you no kill person

Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by Snakedoctor1: 6:14pm On Jul 01, 2023
In my 40s but I cant really say I'm petite, kind of average but had a fair share of what you r talking about, though during my 20s and early 30s. I had very deep voice. Remember attending a phone interview and when I arrived physically for a chat, the CEO passed me severally and asked the reception if I arrived.

But, approaching 40, I got so thick and sturdy that I needed no struggle to announce myself. At times, I view the petite days with some kind of relish for some apparent advantages it showcased. I am good looking and with petite nature in my youths , and with the impression of innocence that is appealing to the female folk, I had so many girls around me. Now, even when I tend to disguise, the girls intone "sirs" everywhere and 'hows your wife and kids?" even when I wan make I play small. Chai

Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by Opanka44(m): 6:14pm On Jul 01, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
Na why, I no dey ever shave my beards.one guy see my international passport by mistake,we were discussing one day and he said that he did not know I am close to 35,but I look like 29.i actually like it because I dont age quick.when I tell people I finished school 2012,e dy surprise them and I like the look on their face ,thank God say I no broke.Am not rich,but I no broke so ,people dy respect me.i hardly smile sef.Thank God say I get beards.

Thank God for u. Pls help my children

Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by otipoju(m): 6:15pm On Jul 01, 2023
Handsome baby face, with a heart that bears no evil towards anyone and wants the best for everyone in my circle.

Younger brothers always looked older, my age mates always looking way older.

Easy going and harmless looking, but very sophisticated brain to engage others in conversations about many things

Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by thaoriginator: 6:15pm On Jul 01, 2023
MechanicMike:

So u are gay beecoz u attracted to slim men's like ECFF boss Bawawawa......corrrrect?...u relice u will be jail for 14years when police catch u?SHAME ON U SIR!!!((no oofencse)) angry
mr cock, wuts up? grin

Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by peteruuu(m): 6:18pm On Jul 01, 2023
Goalnaldo:
Small size or been petite has its advantages as well as disadvantages. I'm in my early thirties and i have the look and stature of former EFFC boss Bawa except i have beards.

I am currently looking for a shop and sometimes when i approach people, they ask me if I am the one looking for the shop or someone else or they look at me in a rather surprising manner. those of you who are small in stature(small body) i know you must have experience what i said in one or the other.

Lol.
Me too.
I look wayyyy younger than my age..sometimes, people that actually knows my real age do call me "baby face". grin

Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by helinues: 6:26pm On Jul 01, 2023
Its not only about height

Maturity, Dressing and your approach

Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by Toosure70: 6:26pm On Jul 01, 2023
Yeye people with pride

Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by Brownshoe: 6:30pm On Jul 01, 2023
Thank you for all your comment we will call you for interview soon
Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by DannyJ19(m): 6:32pm On Jul 01, 2023
Mine wasn't about small size. I approached one elderly artisan told him I needed his service, he was like you?¿ I laughed, collected his contact and called him the next day gave him a job of almost 2 meter.
Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by hotspec(m): 6:34pm On Jul 01, 2023
I was already a graduate, working when I went with my camera to cover my younger brother during his VS. His teacher asked him if I was his younger brother. Here's someone I seniored with 11 years.

At times, tall people see short people or people with small body frame as inferior and tend to maltreat them. Responsively, they go aggressive to find relevance. It's fun either way

Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by Prenonjebose: 6:39pm On Jul 01, 2023
sirjoggy:
Na so I follow my girlfriend to where she want to rent house, the landlord see both of us and started shouting hey i don't want single mother in house
Hahahaha. Very hilarious 😂

Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by VinnyBaba: 6:40pm On Jul 01, 2023
hotspec:
I was already a graduate, working when I went with my camera to cover my younger brother during his VS. His teacher asked him if I was his younger brother. Here's someone I seniored with 11 years.

At times, tall people see short people or people with small body frame as inferior and tend to maltreat them. Responsively, they go aggressive to find relevance. It's fun either way

But common, Are you that small? shocked sad

Or is he that Big? 🤔

Him Beards plenty pass Osama bin laden own?🤨😕

Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by VinnyBaba: 6:41pm On Jul 01, 2023
Prenonjebose:

Hahahaha. Very hilarious 😂

Him get Wizkid body, 😒

Dey go date Eniola Badmus. shocked

No be Ment? undecided

Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by twilliamx(m): 6:41pm On Jul 01, 2023
SmallDick99:
If you're now coursed without beards then you might be offered a feeding bottle grin

Lmao... Funny
Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by ItisWell22(f): 6:42pm On Jul 01, 2023
hotspec:

And that’s where the problem comes in.

People feel small sized people are too insecure, so they over-compensate. 😢

Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by zed7: 6:51pm On Jul 01, 2023
Be an achiever, nothing else matters. The look on their faces when the older looking guys announce, "this is our boss". The look on people's faces and the immediate respect is priceless, it never gets old.

Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by Prenonjebose: 6:53pm On Jul 01, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Him get Wizkid body, 😒

Dey go date Eniola Badmus. shocked

No be Ment? undecided
Hahahaha. The single mother part is funny. I'm sure it wasn't funny to him then

Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by Beverages: 6:56pm On Jul 01, 2023
thaoriginator:
mr cock, wuts up? grin

He made me laugh.. very funny post he got up there 😆 🤣 😂
Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by PerfectStranger(m): 6:58pm On Jul 01, 2023
Stawner16:
Small body with a baby face. Not to brag but thankfully not just a baby face, a really handsome one so it does make people friendly and curious to know me. Tbh, I do think about it at times, I’d have been bleeped in terms of my interpersonal relationships if I didn’t have an attractive face😂.
I’m also charming with a good sense of humor so personality wise, I’m intriguing to people. It also helps I’ve got some racks too🙂, gives me confidence which leads to people respecting me more. I’ve never been disrespected over my physique, guess it’s my aura and I’m never in anybody’s business. Also, facial hair helps, otherwise, people could mistake you for a teen.
Wow you got some racks, nice one
Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by OfeAchi: 6:58pm On Jul 01, 2023
Small stature would be of benefit if your deek is huge...but unfortunately, 98.56% of the petite men out there have small childish deeks....
Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by MechanicMike: 6:59pm On Jul 01, 2023
thaoriginator:
mr cock, wuts up? grin

Don't mind dat gay Goalnaldo...he embarasssment to Nigeria.. gay!!!(no oofencse) angry
Re: Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:00pm On Jul 01, 2023
Goalnaldo:

I'll like to know d advantages

46-passenger Bus Gutted By Fire On Lagos-ibadan Expressway. Photos / Nigerian Man And His Italian Based Look-Alike (Photos) / Confused Monkey Tries To Steal A Burger Through A Car Windscreen In South Africa