Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

"Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown (61004 Views)

Video Of Davido’s New Baby Mama Anita Brown Tape / Anita Brown Posts The Receipt Of Cash She Received From Davido / Davido Keeps Winning! First Nigerian Artist To Get His Single Certified Gold US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by SpatialKing(m): 8:20pm On Jun 30, 2023
2mch:

Igbo’s are not out of it. Infact it was you people on NL that waged a war on Yoruba women just so that David can give Chioma a chance for marriage. It was not Chioma here saying all that. See how a whole tribe so desperate for one of their daughters to marry into money that they don’t care if the man is mentally sound. And to do that you drag the women from his tribe on the floor. The shame is not on David because he did not change who he is. The shame is on Igbo people who are so tribalistic, clannish and money centered that they will sacrifice their children just to belong to Yoruba high society. cheesy

Just advise your son to stop kna*cking any lady he comes across...HIV is real and moreover it doesn't worth the drama

For Chioma she choose the music, she should dance to it
Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by POWERFULGOD: 8:27pm On Jun 30, 2023
NOC1:

Noooo, oya tell me

Because na BS.... She don dey sound like broken bottle..... And David can't influence visa decision......
Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by easytig(m): 8:29pm On Jun 30, 2023
You are obviously struggling to survive from the tone of your writing,poor people like you think they actually have an opinion lol,delusion of grandeur.
kelvindj98:

Na una type dey use yuna mama do rituals for money. See ur stupid mouth like she is still smiling to the bank. Shameless generation
Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by 2mch(m): 8:30pm On Jun 30, 2023
SpatialKing:

Just advise your son to stop kna*cking any lady he comes across...HIV is real and moreover it doesn't worth the drama

For Chioma she choose the music, she should dance to it
LMAO! She chose music or you people pushed and bullied her into a situation for money and to insult Yoruba women. Now she is facing shame that some people who managed to marry for 50yrs never see. Nothing concern me with Davido and his disease status. He is not hiding himself from any of these hungry creatures. Especially Chioma. If he was, then it will be a problem. No decent woman from a well brought up family and good background will end with someone like Davido.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by JOemmy(m): 8:30pm On Jun 30, 2023
OldBeer:
I remember when ibos were jubilating as if they had won world cup during Assurance era. Their loudness and caustic behavior worsened when she born boy. According to dem, Chioma position is solid as she don born "heir". grin

They thought Yorubas discriminated against gender like they did and refused every advice to the contrary.
Yoruba women suffered during that period ehn...
But see now. See who dem dey use shiit rub for face and she no fit do anything because na Davido hold knife and yam.

He is a miracle working God cheesy grin

Which igbos is the one talking about? Less than 5% of the igbo nation even know who is davido and chioma.

1 Like

Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by hush15: 8:31pm On Jun 30, 2023
leanonme82:

Source: https://www.yabaleftonline.ng/davido-chiomas-visa-davidos-alleged-fifth-baby-mama-anita-brown-alleges/

And this girl say she is not out there to destroy Davido's marriage or life. Neway, Davido already sang it already in his unavailable song like he saw it coming so people shouldn't take panadol for another's man's headache.

Let God be the judge, for no body holy pass.
Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by YorubaNinja: 8:33pm On Jun 30, 2023
leanonme82:

Lmao. We were all here witnessing. We heard everything. They should be covering their faces in shame. If dt girl no careful na her deadbody dem go carry from dt davido house. After seeing hellfire u still entered marriage. shocked I blame her parents seriously. Even this americana says it was sacrifice.

But why blame her parents when $$$ is all they (Okoro Savages) worship. They give their daughters to the highest bidders. grin

6 Likes

Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by Yampotatocarrot(m): 8:38pm On Jun 30, 2023
Angelfrost:
Anita... Who is sponsoring you against David?!!

As absurd as this may sound, it's kind of obvious
Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by lexy2014: 8:42pm On Jun 30, 2023
Angelfrost:

This is what no one is talking about...! Wetin David do am wey reach to dey assassinate the guy character like this??!

The matter is no longer a case of getting knocked up (which, by the way, is partly her fault)! It's now a case of being out to kill the young man's career and diminish his status!

Exact same mission that old demented hag who calls herself a journalist is on!

They are definitely being sponsored by moneyed adversaries of Davido!

Up till now, I never see d belle wey d girl de talk. Let's just wait and see

1 Like

Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by Shancca: 8:46pm On Jun 30, 2023
TemplarLandry:
If the low-key wedding they had wasn't a sham, she's already elegible to apply for American citizenship and start carrying the Blue Passport. Davido's American citizenship is probably why she's always playing “mumu”. And unfortunately, her bag-Ifeanyi is no more.

Like the blue passport comes in handy as you said? It will first get her a green card before the passport if their marriage was legit
Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by easytig(m): 8:47pm On Jun 30, 2023
Money is life,when I tasted my first million,I knew what ifokan bale truly means.lol
The rich peeps on nairaland can relate.
waledeji:
Everything is all about money to you lots, you lots worship money too much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by windvane(m): 8:56pm On Jun 30, 2023
TemplarLandry:
If the low-key wedding they had wasn't a sham, she's already elegible to apply for American citizenship and start carrying the Blue Passport. Davido's American citizenship is probably why she's always playing “mumu”. And unfortunately, her bag-Ifeanyi is no more.
You are wrong,david as filed someone else as his legal wife in the US

3 Likes

Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by easytig(m): 8:58pm On Jun 30, 2023
Yoruba girls sef get their own for body,I'm yoruba by the way, Nigerian girls from wretched homes/poverty background in particular, their appetite abi thirst for money make them debase themselves so easily.my uni days in unilag really opened my eyes
faceLAGOS:
Chioma is the true epitome of how ibo girls are useless and nothing but gold diggers.
Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by waledeji(m): 9:01pm On Jun 30, 2023
easytig:
Money is life,when I tasted my first million,I knew what ifokan bale truly means.lol
The rich peeps on nairaland can relate.
You can eat shit because of money, that's your problem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by delpee(f): 9:03pm On Jun 30, 2023
Karlifate:

A slut can easily destroy you because she has low sense of self-worth & that also means less capacity for shame, guilt or remorse.

She's already damaged.

So, she has no problem damaging your reputation.

Beware!

True. The Bible advises men to run away from ladies like this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by jeff1993: 9:03pm On Jun 30, 2023
kernniejay:

Hello, the last time I checked, vasectomy is irreversible bro.

It can be reversed
Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by lordchiz(m): 9:07pm On Jun 30, 2023
Cromagnon:
what has Shame achieved for you
Just shut up.....u are not more of a fan than me......
But good name is better than silver and gold!
I love my reputation!
Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by delpee(f): 9:08pm On Jun 30, 2023
IboHausaYoruba:
I am surprised that Davido's billionaire father and his uncle (the Osun state governor) are not cautioning him to thread gently on these escapes. This is becoming unbecoming of a star. Davido should take a cue from Burna Boy who is even better good-looking and well known all over the world than he is. Women will flock around a star but self-discipline is the core. My heart is really with Chioma. That young lady has really seen a lot in the house of the Adelekes.

It's a great pity that he lost his mum too early in his life. Burna boy's mum has a great impact on Burnas life.

1 Like

Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by sonnie10: 9:16pm On Jun 30, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

A American can have his/her baby anywhere in the world. It raises no issue and child will still be automatically granted citizenship.
This is not true. Both parent must be citizens for automatic citizenship. Except the child is born in the US .
Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 9:17pm On Jun 30, 2023
sonnie10:

This is not true. Both parent must be citizens for automatic citizenship. Except the child is born in the US .

Wrong!

Get your facts right and come back to discuss.
Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by Princedapace(m): 9:20pm On Jun 30, 2023
2mch:

Chioma is the child of a pauper, who struggled to send their child to a good school. Did you see the bathroom slippers she was wearing in her throwback pic? cheesy? Davido is that family’s ticket out of poverty. No rich man will watch his child and his manhood being destroyed by a small boy and keep quiet. Big shame.
She is not poor.

Those who signed up to marry celebrities experience this on a regular.
How ur type made this a tribal stuff beats my imagination.
Same Nigerians lamenting how UK stopped their visa programm turns eveegthing here into Igbos vs Yorubas.
Meanwhile, Banky was on the news the other day. His wife didnt leave. Thanks goodness she is yoruba too grin
A tribalist is simply a poor man. Bro, u are broke. Go and make money

1 Like

Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by sonnie10: 9:20pm On Jun 30, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Wrong!

Again, a child born outside the US by only one parent as citizen cannot get automatic citizenship. Both parents must be citizenships.
Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 9:24pm On Jun 30, 2023
sonnie10:

Again, a child born outside the US by only one parent as citizen cannot get automatic citizenship. Both parents must be citizenships.

Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by KingDash09(m): 9:24pm On Jun 30, 2023
Davido na gay na...
Faber:
Breeeeeeez! (Hurricane Anita) don blow...OBO ny*sh don open grin grin grin

This is what you get when you don't zip your trousers as a man...

Anita said Davido is a lover of Anal sex...chai...a minute silence for Chioma ass hole cry cry
Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by KingDash09(m): 9:32pm On Jun 30, 2023
Davido na your brother abi you father.. tell the bastard to control he’s penis
WorldRichest:
YES, because Davido is the US Ambassador to Nigeria. So, Davido instructs his staff at the embassy to deny Chioma's Visa.

Oloriburuku cheap Olosho with nakked pictures and sex videos all over the internet.

E no go better for the useless parents that gave birth to an animal like you Anita

1 Like

Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by Kingson28: 9:34pm On Jun 30, 2023
[quote author=IboHausaYoruba post=124130746]I am surprised that Davido's billionaire father and his uncle (the Osun state governor) are not cautioning him to thread gently on these escapes. This is becoming unbecoming of a star. Davido should take a cue from Burna Boy who is even better good-looking and well known all over the world than he is. Women will flock around a star but self-discipline is the core. My heart is really with Chioma. That young lady has really seen a lot in the house of the Adelekes.

Who sent her there?
She is reaping the consequences of her foolishness.
This is just the tip of the iceberg.
She should brace up for more embarrassments.
Upon all her flaunting her boobs and nyansh, Davido is still sleeping around and impregnating girls all around the world.
SMH.

1 Like

Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by airliner(m): 9:34pm On Jun 30, 2023
XploreLife:
Let Davido breeeeeef

He'll choke
Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by airliner(m): 9:36pm On Jun 30, 2023
IboHausaYoruba:
I am surprised that Davido's billionaire father and his uncle (the Osun state governor) are not cautioning him to thread gently on these escapes. This is becoming unbecoming of a star. Davido should take a cue from Burna Boy who is even better good-looking and well known all over the world than he is. Women will flock around a star but self-discipline is the core. My heart is really with Chioma. That young lady has really seen a lot in the house of the Adelekes.

It's better to cry in a G wagon than to laugh inside keke

1 Like

Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by sonnie10: 9:37pm On Jun 30, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Wrong!

Out of wedlock is a different condition. And the requirements for physical presence for some by. US parent also complicates matter.

I said “automatic citizenship “

1 Like

Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 9:40pm On Jun 30, 2023
sonnie10:

Out of wedlock is a different condition. And the requirements for physical presence for some by. US parent also complicates matter.

In or out of wedlock, if you can show evidences, child will automatically become a citizen.

You can impregnate 1000 women and presented dna test from accredited USCIS hospitals. All the kids will automatically become citizens.
Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by juliuscaesar(m): 9:40pm On Jun 30, 2023
I am glad she's based in the USA. I hope she keeps this same energy when Davido sues her for Defamation of Character.

She's a stupid fellow. In the beginning what she was saying were things she had proof of and it made sense. Now she's writing and saying things she definitely can't prove. It is obvious a 3rd party is feeding her junk information and she's going with.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani's Nude 38th Pre-Birthday Photo / Dr Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama / Actress, Mercy Aigbe Disgraced By Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.