Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,277 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Hitv Begin Double Slam Promo - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Hitv Begin Double Slam Promo (7947 Views)

Animax Tv (a 24hrs Anime Channel Launches On Hitv) / Hitv Gives Out 100,000 Free Decoders To Nigerians / Hitv & It's Relevance In The Nigerian Broadcast Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hitv Begin Double Slam Promo by otokx(m): 1:52pm On Oct 05, 2011
^^^^ HiTV had their time years and years ago now they are on the brink of bankruptcy.
Re: Hitv Begin Double Slam Promo by belelikfin(m): 2:36pm On Oct 05, 2011
We should be ashame of our selves for all these, DSTV have been dealing with us for very long time now and we are happy about it, shame to us all.
The exclusive rights of a channel or live event (s) to a particular region to be broadcast on platform or a single service provider is not healthy for our country. so in issuing such the authorities should device a way in which any provider can pay and broadcast what ever they like, i believe that will bring about the competition that we are talking about. EXCLUSIVE RIGHT IS RUBBISH.
Re: Hitv Begin Double Slam Promo by bashydemy(m): 6:18pm On Oct 05, 2011
This HITV no dey shame self i can't even remember when last i subscribe self
Re: Hitv Begin Double Slam Promo by sley4life(m): 6:04pm On Oct 06, 2011
hitv is dead& about to be buried
Re: Hitv Begin Double Slam Promo by andyanders: 8:26pm On Oct 06, 2011
Immediately they lost the right to air premiership, that was the beginning of their fall. I have mine packed and even want to give it out.
Re: Hitv Begin Double Slam Promo by looknlaff(m): 7:28am On Oct 07, 2011
Please, who will collect my Hitv decoder plus 5k for the inconvinience of accepting to collect it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trailer Of "Awakening": A Nigerian Dark Thriller / Favorite Nigeria Tv Station N Worst / Rukky Sanda &van Vicker Remove Clothes Completely & Get Rough In Bath Tub[photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.