Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,041 members, 7,835,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Nigeria Stock Market At Highest Level In 15 Years, Gain 18.9% In The First Half - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria Stock Market At Highest Level In 15 Years, Gain 18.9% In The First Half (14339 Views)

Nigeria’s Inflation Hits 29.9% In January 2024 / Nigeria Stock Market Becomes World’s Best, Beats Argentina / Bill Gates’ Cash Can Buy Nigeria’s Stock Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Stock Market At Highest Level In 15 Years, Gain 18.9% In The First Half by Alliswell248: 9:46pm On Jun 30, 2023
The sore losers won't be here.
Noisemakers suffering from Post Election Stress Disorder.

They always want bad news for the country.
Re: Nigeria Stock Market At Highest Level In 15 Years, Gain 18.9% In The First Half by Kingdemu: 9:57pm On Jun 30, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

As e be now dey favour you and your family ko?
Before nko? I swear to God Almighty my family and I are better off in this Asiwaju regime than we were some year's back.
Re: Nigeria Stock Market At Highest Level In 15 Years, Gain 18.9% In The First Half by Neoteny7: 10:02pm On Jun 30, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:
All these remain big grammar until it reflects positively in the standard of living of the average Nigerian.

That's not how stock markets work
Re: Nigeria Stock Market At Highest Level In 15 Years, Gain 18.9% In The First Half by MrBONE2(m): 10:22pm On Jun 30, 2023
cheesy
bennybuhari:
God punish that cow rearer who set this country back for eight years

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Stock Market At Highest Level In 15 Years, Gain 18.9% In The First Half by Tonnierichy(m): 10:24pm On Jun 30, 2023
Odingo1:
Liars, prices of everything is skyrocketing, Naira is crashing 💥 and hunger is rising within 1 month of Tinubu administration.
Na that hunger go kpai you
Re: Nigeria Stock Market At Highest Level In 15 Years, Gain 18.9% In The First Half by 2mch(m): 10:39pm On Jun 30, 2023
zinaunreal:

Just shut up your shithole mouth . Shut it up goat
Who is this lunatic?
Re: Nigeria Stock Market At Highest Level In 15 Years, Gain 18.9% In The First Half by ozo13(m): 10:41pm On Jun 30, 2023
Abalado:
Can we say Tinubu is working ni,,,I no even they hear them obedients then again,subsidy don humble everybody
lol
Re: Nigeria Stock Market At Highest Level In 15 Years, Gain 18.9% In The First Half by alezzy13: 12:10am On Jul 01, 2023
talented321:
Collect the android phone from ur wife and buy her a button phone, and see your marriage last like rock.

U r weeeekeeed 😳
Re: Nigeria Stock Market At Highest Level In 15 Years, Gain 18.9% In The First Half by 7brigade: 1:14am On Jul 01, 2023
Kingdemu:
Thank you, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. We, Nigerians would be forever grateful 🙏
May theory figure favour you and your family while in reality ...inflation and ur diminishing purchasing power ...be ur Hallmark.....u keep prospering on the news and hearing....insha Allah🙏 in reality and physical domain...u shall continue to lose in value of money,ur purchasing ability will decline just like d naira...and otherwise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Stock Market At Highest Level In 15 Years, Gain 18.9% In The First Half by grandstar(m): 1:19am On Jul 01, 2023
fastseo:
yes this is the best time to buy shares in banks because they are really making money.
imagine buying pounds @ 800 from cbn and selling 1000

Oga those were the Buhari days. That's why the 3 different rates that exist now, the official rate, BDC rate and black markets rates have all merged. The Naira has been floated. There little room for that arbitrage now.

Today, I sold my dollars at 765 at the black market. Cbn rate was 758.

Where the money to be made now?

Buhari introduced the massive differential in exchange rates by meddling in it. Thank goodness he's gone.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Stock Market At Highest Level In 15 Years, Gain 18.9% In The First Half by 7brigade: 1:22am On Jul 01, 2023
Kingdemu:
Before nko? I swear to God Almighty my family and I are better off in this Asiwaju regime than we were some year's back.
Yes na e go favour u like this...you will prosper as the Nigeria is prospering on media,while many are hungry...serving themselves promises as food on their dinning insha Allah 🙏
Ur favour go be like as d adminstration favour 200mil + citizenship

May theory figure favour you and your family while in reality ...inflation and ur diminishing purchasing power ...be ur Hallmark.....u keep prospering on the news and hearing....insha Allah🙏 in reality and physical domain...u shall continue to lose in value of money,ur purchasing ability will decline just like d naira...and otherwise
Re: Nigeria Stock Market At Highest Level In 15 Years, Gain 18.9% In The First Half by Poanan: 1:36am On Jul 01, 2023
Mynd44:
I am not going to assess the Stock market until end of Q3

Thank you so much. Same thing I told someone
Re: Nigeria Stock Market At Highest Level In 15 Years, Gain 18.9% In The First Half by fastseo: 3:21am On Jul 01, 2023
grandstar:

Oga those were the Buhari days. That's why the 3 different rates that exist now, the official rate, BDC rate and black markets rates have all merged. The Naira has been floated. There little room for that arbitrage now.

Today, I sold my dollars at 765 at the black market. Cbn rate was 758.

Where the money to be made now?

Buhari introduced the massive differential in exchange rates by meddling in it. Thank goodness he's gone.

banks are making money. they are selling with wide spread margins
while buying pounds for 967.0651 from cbn and selling at 1001.
why 34naira spread instead of the usual 2 naira spread anything above 5 naira spread is much

Re: Nigeria Stock Market At Highest Level In 15 Years, Gain 18.9% In The First Half by grandstar(m): 4:48am On Jul 01, 2023
fastseo:

banks are making money. they are selling with wide spread margins
while buying pounds for 967.0651 from cbn and selling at 1001.
why 34naira spread instead of the usual 2 naira spread anything above 5 naira spread is much

That is about a 4% differential in price. That is nothing.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Stock Market At Highest Level In 15 Years, Gain 18.9% In The First Half by zinaunreal(m): 5:03am On Jul 01, 2023
2mch:

Who is this lunatic?

You are a Tinubu ass licker.
Re: Nigeria Stock Market At Highest Level In 15 Years, Gain 18.9% In The First Half by bejick(m): 5:11am On Jul 01, 2023
mariahAngel:

Everyone is allowed to trade on the stock market, both rich and poor.
The problem majorly is ignorance.
Wetin person no know, person no know am.

no be who get money chop dey dey buy stock. If money no reach feed your children you go run go dey buy stock because na sunday rice
Re: Nigeria Stock Market At Highest Level In 15 Years, Gain 18.9% In The First Half by Rooneyx(f): 5:38am On Jul 01, 2023
MAY YOUR LIFE SQUEEZE OFF SOON. WE NIGERIANS YOUR MAMA.
Kingdemu:
Re: Nigeria Stock Market At Highest Level In 15 Years, Gain 18.9% In The First Half by Rooneyx(f): 5:40am On Jul 01, 2023
Job men with propaganda to deceive gullible block headed ofe mmanu and aboki nigerians

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Stock Market At Highest Level In 15 Years, Gain 18.9% In The First Half by OriginalCEO: 6:40am On Jul 01, 2023
bennybuhari:
God punish that cow rearer who set this country back for eight years

About 20 years if you get more insight into the destruction that went on the last 8 years.

Only an Angel can turn the country around in a short period like we all wish.
Re: Nigeria Stock Market At Highest Level In 15 Years, Gain 18.9% In The First Half by RevenuesBoost(f): 6:43am On Jul 01, 2023
Cool
Re: Nigeria Stock Market At Highest Level In 15 Years, Gain 18.9% In The First Half by ibrishautos: 6:48am On Jul 01, 2023
The fact that it’s not having a positive effect on the I&E window means that there’s massive economic saboutage in place.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Stock Market At Highest Level In 15 Years, Gain 18.9% In The First Half by highoctane: 7:00am On Jul 01, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:
All these remain big grammar until it reflects positively in the standard of living of the average Nigerian.

Stock markets and stock exchanges ain't made for the interest of poor poorer poorest dudes.
Stay in your lane or mover over if you can
Re: Nigeria Stock Market At Highest Level In 15 Years, Gain 18.9% In The First Half by fastseo: 7:02am On Jul 01, 2023
grandstar:

That is about a 4% differential in price. That is nothing.

even the black market spreed between but and sell don't exceed 5 naira.

even at this expensive price tag they have drive the Naira to we can't even get it for school fees. I have applied since May while others that applied since February are yet to get a dimn.

We have started going for black market because its cheaper and accessible any time u want it
Re: Nigeria Stock Market At Highest Level In 15 Years, Gain 18.9% In The First Half by tonytony208(m): 7:35am On Jul 01, 2023
Fairview1:
If you haven't read the article yet, let me summarize everything here.

The article says that the NIGERIA STOCK EXCHANGE have never been this good since early days and exit of YARADUA up until TINUBU came.

Meaning, government policy has everything to do with how you live and work. Whether you prosper like it is in South Africa, or you are impoverished as it is in Burundi, in most cases it has everything to do with policy makers.

Make it your duty at all time, to always vote leaders who have sound policies that tracend beyond sentiments. God bless Nigeria. We need to start living up to our names as gian it Africa.

So, show me how this news has affected the lives of people in Nigeria positively
Re: Nigeria Stock Market At Highest Level In 15 Years, Gain 18.9% In The First Half by tonytony208(m): 7:41am On Jul 01, 2023
Kingdemu:

Yes, you will be grateful for falling naira, for rising cost of living, that salary isn't enough to spend, that parents can't pay school fees because of heightened cost and poor income.

May your life represents everything that Nigerians are facing under Tinubu. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Stock Market At Highest Level In 15 Years, Gain 18.9% In The First Half by saysoo: 7:41am On Jul 01, 2023
Scam kill una dia! Inflate market price with bogus data to attract ignorant people and pull out later leaving the vulnerable. Okereke Ndi did it for GEJ.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Stock Market At Highest Level In 15 Years, Gain 18.9% In The First Half by shonepa(m): 7:47am On Jul 01, 2023
Wetin be propaganda.....if to say u sabi check market, u suppose know.

U can check the global market if u think say na another propaganda. Thats if u sabi. Lol

NkanuSon:
Una go chop propaganda tire for this bulaba government
let's see it in the standard of living of every Nigerian out there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Stock Market At Highest Level In 15 Years, Gain 18.9% In The First Half by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:11am On Jul 01, 2023
2mch:

Problem is masses are always looking for immediate gratification. New policies take time to take effect and with the way the country has been run since OBJ time, it will take just as long to recover.

Well said sir, very well said.

Immediate gratification is short-lived; we need long-lasting effects.
Re: Nigeria Stock Market At Highest Level In 15 Years, Gain 18.9% In The First Half by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:18am On Jul 01, 2023
mariahAngel:

Everyone is allowed to trade on the stock market, both rich and poor.
The problem majorly is ignorance.
Wetin person no know, person no know am.

You couldn't have said it better.

When I read comments like who school epp, I just shake my head.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Stock Market At Highest Level In 15 Years, Gain 18.9% In The First Half by grandstar(m): 12:22pm On Jul 01, 2023
fastseo:

even the black market spreed between but and sell don't exceed 5 naira.

even at this expensive price tag they have drive the Naira to we can't even get it for school fees. I have applied since May while others that applied since February are yet to get a dimn.

We have started going for black market because its cheaper and accessible any time u want it

That really is what you should do.
Re: Nigeria Stock Market At Highest Level In 15 Years, Gain 18.9% In The First Half by fastseo: 12:47pm On Jul 01, 2023
grandstar:

That really is what you should do.

but the rich n powerful are still accessing it on the old rate 605.

i heard someone applied and within a week got paid into her school account. all because the parents are well connected.

its well

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CBN Debunks Plan To Shut Down Financial Transactions Over Elections / AMCON To Sell Polaris Bank After 2019 Elections / 5 Things It Takes To Create A Successful Online Business!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.