Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,070 members, 7,835,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Nigeria Stock Market At Highest Level In 15 Years, Gain 18.9% In The First Half - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria Stock Market At Highest Level In 15 Years, Gain 18.9% In The First Half (14340 Views)

Nigeria’s Inflation Hits 29.9% In January 2024 / Nigeria Stock Market Becomes World’s Best, Beats Argentina / Bill Gates’ Cash Can Buy Nigeria’s Stock Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Stock Market At Highest Level In 15 Years, Gain 18.9% In The First Half by grandstar(m): 12:50pm On Jul 01, 2023
fastseo:

but the rich n powerful are still accessing it on the old rate 605.

i heard someone applied and within a week got paid into her school account. all because the parents are well connected.

its well

How true?
Re: Nigeria Stock Market At Highest Level In 15 Years, Gain 18.9% In The First Half by mariahAngel(f): 1:02pm On Jul 01, 2023
ferhyntorlah:

You couldn't have said it better.

When I read comments like who school epp, I just shake my head.

They're trying so hard to make us believe school is overrated, and strongly pushing the agenda.
Even Uyaincomparabl thinks so too.

Yesterday alone, me and my (stock broker) partner made about 400k profit in the stock market.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Stock Market At Highest Level In 15 Years, Gain 18.9% In The First Half by fastseo: 1:02pm On Jul 01, 2023
grandstar:

How true?

a friend of mine... I mean some one I know applied last 2 month being May ending and val last month 7th being June 2023 he was debited.

he made me understand that it was not even approved or pass through the process but money was deducted and sent to the school.... thanks to his father's friend in Government seat of power.

But me in same bank and have been approved.. took them 3 months plus to approve me . Still no show
Re: Nigeria Stock Market At Highest Level In 15 Years, Gain 18.9% In The First Half by mariahAngel(f): 1:38pm On Jul 01, 2023
bejick:

no be who get money chop dey dey buy stock. If money no reach feed your children you go run go dey buy stock because na sunday rice

No matter how little you earn, always set some aside to invest.
A farmer does not eat all his harvest, but set aside seeds for sowing.
Re: Nigeria Stock Market At Highest Level In 15 Years, Gain 18.9% In The First Half by Electorate: 1:44pm On Jul 01, 2023
Estello:

https://nairametrics.com/2023/06/30/ngx-all-share-index-gain-18-9-in-the-first-half-of-2023/

While the poor get poorer including the op and his propaganda crew who just returned from trekking after buying expensive fuel.

Re: Nigeria Stock Market At Highest Level In 15 Years, Gain 18.9% In The First Half by grandstar(m): 1:48pm On Jul 01, 2023
fastseo:

a friend of mine... I mean some one I know applied last 2 month being May ending and val last month 7th being June 2023 he was debited.

he made me understand that it was not even approved or pass through the process but money was deducted and sent to the school.... thanks to his father's friend in Government seat of power.

But me in same bank and have been approved.. took them 3 months plus to approve me . Still no show

He got it before the Naira was floated. That makes sense
Re: Nigeria Stock Market At Highest Level In 15 Years, Gain 18.9% In The First Half by Electorate: 1:53pm On Jul 01, 2023
Fairview1:
If you haven't read the article yet, let me summarize everything here.

The article says that the NIGERIA STOCK EXCHANGE have never been this good since early days and exit of YARADUA up until TINUBU came.

Meaning, government policy has everything to do with how you live and work. Whether you prosper like it is in South Africa, or you are impoverished as it is in Burundi, in most cases it has everything to do with policy makers.

Make it your duty at all time, to always vote leaders who have sound policies that tracend beyond sentiments. God bless Nigeria. We need to start living up to our names as gian it Africa.

How does it improve the standard of living of an everage Nigerian who became poorer as a result of these policies?
Re: Nigeria Stock Market At Highest Level In 15 Years, Gain 18.9% In The First Half by fastseo: 2:58pm On Jul 01, 2023
grandstar:

He got it before the Naira was floated. That makes sense

You are sounding as if you confident in this regime and also an enabler

I belong to some groups of about 3000 where we monitor payment and with proof of deduction.

my complaint is that some people that just applied for the funds are getting it at old cbn rate fastly just because they have powerful people in government or in the bank.

mind you as at 23rd of last month which was Friday people got debited 595 uba and I have no problem here because they have been approved by cbn and already at disbursement stage.

my complaint are people who are applying right now... like today why give them old rate and those who got into disbursement just before the regime u are debiting them new rate.

Why can't we that applied since February/ March access it till now ?

Why will some one applied today and in 7 days get it supplied? why

Re: Nigeria Stock Market At Highest Level In 15 Years, Gain 18.9% In The First Half by grandstar(m): 3:24pm On Jul 01, 2023
fastseo:

You are sounding as if you confident in this regime and also an enabler

I belong to some groups of about 3000 where we monitor payment and with proof of deduction.

my complaint is that some people that just applied for the funds are getting it at old cbn rate fastly just because they have powerful people in government or in the bank.

mind you as at 23rd of last month which was Friday people got debited 595 uba and I have no problem here because they have been approved by cbn and already at disbursement stage.

my complaint are people who are applying right now... like today why give them old rate and those who got into disbursement just before the regime u are debiting them new rate.

Why can't we that applied since February/ March access it till now ?

Why will some one applied today and in 7 days get it supplied? why

If true, that's sad
Re: Nigeria Stock Market At Highest Level In 15 Years, Gain 18.9% In The First Half by UnabashedIPOB: 6:09pm On Jul 01, 2023
LIES and PROPAGANDA everywhere!
Re: Nigeria Stock Market At Highest Level In 15 Years, Gain 18.9% In The First Half by Karisppty: 6:10pm On Jul 01, 2023
Estello:

https://nairametrics.com/2023/06/30/ngx-all-share-index-gain-18-9-in-the-first-half-of-2023/

Yet no new Billionaires in dollar from Nigeria.
These is not a cheery news though, because on the contrary the value in dollar is still the lowest.
Re: Nigeria Stock Market At Highest Level In 15 Years, Gain 18.9% In The First Half by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:31am On Jul 02, 2023
mariahAngel:

They're trying so hard to make us believe school is overrated, and strongly pushing the agenda.

Yesterday alone, me and my (stock broker) partner made about 400k profit in the stock market.

I like lady thinkers like yourself.

Knowledge and utilisation of the knowledge is indeed POWER!

I decided to use my spare money to buy some stocks out of curiosity before May 29th 2023. The value of the stocks have appreciated. I'm surprised sha.
Re: Nigeria Stock Market At Highest Level In 15 Years, Gain 18.9% In The First Half by bejick(m): 9:09am On Jul 02, 2023
mariahAngel:

No matter how little you earn, always set some aside to invest.
A farmer does not eat all his harvest, but set aside seeds for sowing.

oga rest abeg, motivatonal speaker. Those when their landlord dey pursue for house will set aside for stock while they are been sent packing to under bridge.
Re: Nigeria Stock Market At Highest Level In 15 Years, Gain 18.9% In The First Half by Famous002: 1:42pm On Sep 01, 2023
Pls link me up with your broker, I'm interested in trading... thanks

Yesterday alone, me and my (stock broker) partner made about 400k profit in the stock market. [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CBN Debunks Plan To Shut Down Financial Transactions Over Elections / AMCON To Sell Polaris Bank After 2019 Elections / 5 Things It Takes To Create A Successful Online Business!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.