Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. (2606 Views)

When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 / How My Monthly Salary Is Used On Foodstuff Only / I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. by Tekzyflex(m): 3:31pm On Jul 01, 2023
Jennyclay:
I don’t have much to say than to advice you to stay away from a relationship.

This one that your peanut salary is equivalent to your monthly fuel cost then you’re not qualified to be in a relationship undecided

Biko, don’t come and put someone’s daughter in abject poverty.

Take away 126k from 120k, is it 6k you want to send to your girlfriend for her up-keep or take her on date or buy her gift undecided undecided

I’m sure you also voted for Tinubu, shame on you!!!

Only if the said girlfriend or somebody daughter will get her ass up and hussle for her money. See mentality!

2 Likes

Re: My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. by ahnie: 4:44pm On Jul 01, 2023
Skyview01:

That is -6k Naira he go remain na.
You cannot take away 126k from 12ok,it's the other way round
Re: My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 01, 2023
ahnie:

You cannot take away 126k from 12ok,it's the other way round

Thank you
Re: My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. by ahnie: 5:10pm On Jul 01, 2023
Skyview01:

Thank you
I knew it was an oversight on your part.
You're welcomed!
Re: My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. by Angrygoat: 5:28pm On Jul 01, 2023
All the money inspect on fuel with AC in the last 2 years accounted for 2.2m. And I got my lexus for 3.2m as of 2020 Dec.now I want to sell the lexus for 3.7m . I've not found any buyer.. i feel depressed.
Re: My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. by walex2(m): 5:45pm On Jul 01, 2023
brain54:
Meaning you spend 4k daily…

On fueling your automobile. Every Gadem day…Assuming you work plus Saturdays and sundays?

What kinda car do you drive and distance to your place of work?

lipsrsealed

they just type Nonsense and they think they are making sense if you spend that much on fueling common sense will tell you to drop the car and go by Public transportation to work then you save your money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. by Blazebond(m): 5:48pm On Jul 01, 2023
When all the candidates where shouting that they would remove subsidy IMMEDIATELY, why didn't you all think and question them hard about it,what tinubu is doing is what they all would have done so stop your hypocrisy,cut your fuel usage and adapt to it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. by jesmond3945: 6:49pm On Jul 01, 2023
Reality3080:
guy I am more logical than emotional

What are u using 4k fuel for everyday out of salary of 126k?

Is it only fuel u are paid to buy?

Don’t u have other expenses?

Don’t u plan on your income?

What will 6k left do for u?

Guy I am not those who are programmed to blame d government when people make unwise decisions, even u self know it’s outright stupidity to use 95% of your income on only fuel n come here to complain

I see u as a clout chaser

Even if u vote biden of America I will still tell u it’s an unwise decision except u are making money from elsewhere which u didn’t state in your write up

If u are making money from elsewhere n u write a topic like this then u are nothing but a clout chaser who shouldn’t b taken serious
brother do you live in nigeria?
Re: My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. by Villa12(m): 7:00pm On Jul 01, 2023
jesmond3945:
brother do you live in nigeria?
it is a common sense. It has nothing to do with if he's living in Nigeria or not

No one spend more than his take home on fuel consumption alone. It's obvious Op is chasing clout grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. by Reality3080: 7:14pm On Jul 01, 2023
Villa12:
it is a common sense. It has nothing to do with if he's living in Nigeria or not

No one spend more than his take home on fuel consumption alone. It's obvious Op is chasing clout grin
I tire for them ooo

See how they are defending stupidity

They don’t bother to ask what he does for a living n how much he makes in return

He just created a clout chasing thread n viam it’s d government fault

3 Likes

Re: My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. by jesmond3945: 7:41pm On Jul 01, 2023
Villa12:

remember that transport has gone up. Depends on the distance to work. I saw videos were people paid 40k a week for fuel. Something that was 20k or thereabout before. So is possible. You are not being fair to Op and millions of nigerians.
Re: My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. by Reality3080: 7:55pm On Jul 01, 2023
jesmond3945:
remember that transport has gone up. Depends on the distance to work. I saw videos were people paid 40k a week for fuel. Something that was 20k or thereabout before. So is possible. You are not being fair to Op and millions of nigerians.
d op is just trying to clout chase, he never said it that he has other side hustles that give him times 10 of that, what u should ask him is that is the 120k fuel adding to d side hustles?

We ain’t all kids now, it’s just like someone who have 4 shops n he makes 400k from d 4 shops every month meaning an average of 100k per shop

He uses fuel of 90k to power the 4 shops n then come out to tell people he uses 90k out of 100k to buy fuel n he’s only left with 10k

U know he was clever to omit d part that he used d fuel for the 4 shops

He didn’t tell us what other shops are giving him on a low

N then some people start blaming the government for him cos he said he used 90k to buy fuel out of 100k

U can see those blaming d government are dummies

That’s d point we are trying to bring out to u guys

1 Like

Re: My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. by jesmond3945: 7:55pm On Jul 01, 2023
Angrygoat:
All the money inspect on fuel with AC in the last 2 years accounted for 2.2m. And I got my lexus for 3.2m as of 2020 Dec.now I want to sell the lexus for 3.7m . I've not found any buyer.. i feel depressed.
you mean used lexus?
You should be selling less than 3.2.
Re: My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. by jesmond3945: 7:56pm On Jul 01, 2023
walex2:
they just type Nonsense and they think they are making sense if you spend that much on fueling common sense will tell you to drop the car and go by Public transportation to work then you save your money
do you live in nigeria?
Re: My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. by jesmond3945: 7:57pm On Jul 01, 2023
Blazebond:
When all the candidates where shouting that they would remove subsidy IMMEDIATELY, why didn't you all think and question them hard about it,what tinubu is doing is what they all would have done so stop your hypocrisy,cut your fuel usage and adapt to it.
buhari is the one who actually removed subsidy to get 800m dollars from world bank.
Re: My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. by jesmond3945: 8:01pm On Jul 01, 2023
Reality3080:
d op is just trying to clout chase, he never said it that he has other side hustles that give him times 10 of that, what u should ask him is that is the 120k fuel adding to d side hustles?

We ain’t all kids now, it’s just like someone who have 4 shops n he makes 400k from d 4 shops every month meaning an average of 100k per shop

He uses fuel of 90k to power the 4 shops n then come out to tell people he uses 90k out of 100k to buy fuel n he’s only left with 10k

U know he was clever to omit d part that he used d fuel for the 4 shops

He didn’t tell us what other shops are giving him on a low

N then some people start blaming the government for him cos he said he used 90k to buy fuel out of 100k

U can see those blaming d government are dummies

That’s d point we are trying to bring out to u guys
i understand your point. However, let us give him a benefit of doubt. I am not blaming the govt, they are doing the right thing at the moment. However, let us try to empathize with our folks back home.
Re: My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. by Angrygoat: 8:06pm On Jul 01, 2023
3.2 m is moderate. I dont wreck cars. I wan jump enter venza
jesmond3945:
you mean used lexus?
You should be selling less than 3.2.
Re: My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. by jesmond3945: 8:07pm On Jul 01, 2023
Angrygoat:
3.2 m is moderate. I dont wreck cars. I wan jump enter venza
lol. Not this time bro.
Re: My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. by Untube: 12:47pm On Jul 02, 2023
brain54:
Meaning you spend 4k daily…

On fueling your automobile. Every Gadem day…Assuming you work plus Saturdays and sundays?

What kinda car do you drive and distance to your place of work?

lipsrsealed

My CRV consume 15k fuel for two days, if no much traffic 20k for 3days. @op is definitely right, unless if you don't owns a car. 10k fuel is just 20liters which we used to buy 3k5 before
Re: My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. by Reality3080: 4:17pm On Jul 02, 2023
Untube:

My CRV consume 15k fuel for two days, if no much traffic 20k for 3days. @op is definitely right, unless if you don't owns a car. 10k fuel is just 20liters which we used to buy 3k5 before
are u not using d fuel to make money?

Do u just drive out for no reason n come back empty handed?

Your input is 15k in 2 days, can u tell us your output ( what u collect from spending that on fuel)

U people are presenting it as if u buy fuel n that’s all

If u ain’t going out to make money y buy fuel?

Tell us what u make in return for burning that amount of fuel
Re: My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. by walex2(m): 11:01am On Jul 03, 2023
jesmond3945:
do you live in nigeria?
lives in OJODU Berger in Ikeja local govt of Lagos state, I work on the island and I move from home everyday. It doesn't make sense to me going by my car based on what I earns. I woke up 5:30 move to BRT bus stop latest by 6am and come back through thesame route. So on the average I spend #1,200 on daily basis rather than fueling 10k everyday for just 20 ltrs that may not even take me back home if there is terrible traffic along ojota to third mainland bridge head.
Re: My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 3:59pm On Jul 03, 2023
Angrygoat:

Angrygoat

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / I Am Worried. / Good News! A Natural Way Out Of Emotional Impact Of Diabetes On Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.