Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. (2573 Views)

When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 / How My Monthly Salary Is Used On Foodstuff Only / I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. by kayperry: 9:08am On Jul 01, 2023
Calabar1stSon:
An Vrchin has resorted to disrespecting my family. cheesy

Well my parents are late so I've been fending for myself since I became an adult. Pretty sure you still getting fed by your parents hence the disregard. cheesy

Bro its obvious cheesy, you fend for yourself becos your parent failed, if Tinubu fail why should it be the end of the world undecided

Tomorrow i will be at my mum's place to eat my favourite food as she offered wink ntor

2 Likes

Re: My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. by Reality3080: 9:21am On Jul 01, 2023
Nice2023:
I remembered when this dude was campaigning,he said " I will continue from where Buhari stops" all of u were shouting " on ur mandate we shall stand " now leg don they pain una.

That is my salary per month vs fuel per month.

Is this not what we called rat race in economics?

Starting from tomorrow,fuel price might go up.I may not be getting salary for the month of July if it does go up.

But if u think I will suffer,that is a question for another day,i only pity those who are earning less than this or more with multiple mouths to feed.

To say the truth,it is not getting better...this is the worst time in our history as a nation.

what are u fueling that u are using 120k fuel in a month? N besides it’s obvious u ain’t cutting your cloth according to d size of d cloth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. by Reality3080: 9:22am On Jul 01, 2023
brain54:
Meaning you spend 4k daily…

On fueling your automobile. Every Gadem day…Assuming you work plus Saturdays and sundays?

What kinda car do you drive and distance to your place of work?

lipsrsealed

don’t mind d guy, they just want to blame d government for everything

How can a reasonable person b earning 126 n spending 120 on fuel

Does that even make sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. by Reality3080: 9:25am On Jul 01, 2023
AsomStructures:
Lol didn't know why i laughed real hard to the topic of this thread... Where are the it'll favor me and my family crew grin grin grin grin

See our just concluded 3bedroom bungalow construction if you're about starting your building project.. Link in my signature. Plus we offer building designs and construction services nationwide
don’t b stupid
How can someone b collect 126 n using 120 to buy fuel, what is he fueling?

Use your head n stop blaming government everytime

Have u ever asked what he does to b using 4k fuel per day, then why d thing isn’t bringing him cool cash if he’s taking that kind of money

Once u people want to criticize d government u lose your senses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. by Reality3080: 9:26am On Jul 01, 2023
ecolime:
Fuel of 120k out of 126k salary? You no dey chop, load Airtime, give tips, Pay utility bills etc. How do you cover other expenses? I don't believe your write up.

BTW, what exactly are you fuelling? Car or Generator?

Bro, you have to cut your coat according to your material.

I tire for d guy ooo
Re: My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. by brain54(m): 9:26am On Jul 01, 2023
Reality3080:

Naaah…

lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. by Reality3080: 9:27am On Jul 01, 2023
Dracular226:

Don't mind that fool and the slow pokes believing him!
they don’t use their head, they just want to blame d government for everything

126k salary n 120k fuel

Wetin he dey fuel

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. by AsomStructures: 9:29am On Jul 01, 2023
Reality3080:
don’t b stupid
How can someone b collect 126 n using 120 to buy fuel, what is he fueling?

Use your head n stop blaming government everytime

Have u ever asked what he does to b using 4k fuel per day, then why d thing isn’t bringing him cool cash if he’s taking that kind of money

Once u people want to criticize d government u lose your senses

You're mad. Am i the cause of ur frustration? Continue voting in useless/corrupt ppl. Animal

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. by Reality3080: 9:42am On Jul 01, 2023
AsomStructures:

You're mad. Am i the cause of ur frustration? Continue voting in useless/corrupt ppl. Animal
your father is d animal who trained u to b unreasonable even when u can ask logical questions

Someone is collecting 126k n he’s using 120k for fuel n d next thing is to blame d government

U don’t care to know y 90% of his salary is spent on fuel but u just want to blame d government

So are u telling us it’s d government that will tell d mumu op that he must b wise in spending?

U don’t care of his choices but once he complains u blame d government

So if a man earns 500k n use it all on gambling n he goes hungry then we should still blame d government?

Many of u are just dummies who can’t think outside d box

Which sensible person will do that?

I pity u people with this kind of mindset u go around with, u don’t care to re access your life but once anything goes wrong then it’s d government fault

I guess it’s d government that will also calculate his spendings for him n plan his life for him u mugu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. by Nice2023(m): 9:45am On Jul 01, 2023
Reality3080:
what are u fueling that u are using 120k fuel in a month? N besides it’s obvious u ain’t cutting your cloth according to d size of d cloth

Guy,i won't cut my coat and still cut my flesh at the same time,I and my wife now share one car to the office and what other coat do u want me to cut that I haven't cut.

Don't worry for me ok,I worry more for those who have just one income...in fact,I pity them.
Re: My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. by Reality3080: 9:46am On Jul 01, 2023
Jennyclay:
I don’t have much to say than to advice you to stay away from a relationship.

This one that your peanut salary is equivalent to your monthly fuel cost then you’re not qualified to be in a relationship undecided

Biko, don’t come and put someone’s daughter in abject poverty.

Take away 126k from 120k, is it 6k you want to send to your girlfriend for her up-keep or take her on date or buy her gift undecided undecided

I’m sure you also voted for Tinubu, shame on you!!!
so even if he voted obi n he use 95% of his salary to buy fuel, I guess money will come from heaven right?

Someone is being unwise with spending n d next thing is to blame d government

U didn’t even bother to ask what he’s using fuel for to d extent of using 4k per day on fuel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. by Reality3080: 9:50am On Jul 01, 2023
Nice2023:

Guy,i won't cut my coat and still cut my flesh at the same time,I and my wife now share one car to the office and what other coat do u want me to cut that I haven't cut.

Don't worry for me ok,I worry more for those who have just one income...in fact,I pity them.
guy I am more logical than emotional

What are u using 4k fuel for everyday out of salary of 126k?

Is it only fuel u are paid to buy?

Don’t u have other expenses?

Don’t u plan on your income?

What will 6k left do for u?

Guy I am not those who are programmed to blame d government when people make unwise decisions, even u self know it’s outright stupidity to use 95% of your income on only fuel n come here to complain

I see u as a clout chaser

Even if u vote biden of America I will still tell u it’s an unwise decision except u are making money from elsewhere which u didn’t state in your write up

If u are making money from elsewhere n u write a topic like this then u are nothing but a clout chaser who shouldn’t b taken serious

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. by Nice2023(m): 9:57am On Jul 01, 2023
Reality3080:
your father is d animal who trained u to b unreasonable even when u can ask logical questions

Someone is collecting 126k n he’s using 120k for fuel n d next thing is to blame d government

U don’t care to know y 90% of his salary is spent on fuel but u just want to blame d government

So are u telling us it’s d government that will tell d mumu op that he must b wise in spending?

So if a man earns 500k n use it all on gambling n he goes hungry then we should still blame d government?

I pity u people with this kind of mindset u go around with, u don’t care to re access your life but once anything goes wrong then it’s d government fault

I guess it’s d government that will also calculate his spendings for him n plan his life for him u mugu

U are talking like someone who is always fighting his neighbours.

See as u are talking like one who has a brain tumor.
U called me mumu just because u are on naira land.

Guy be careful.

May this govt not kill u before ur time,since u can supports them without using ur head properly.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. by Nice2023(m): 10:00am On Jul 01, 2023
Reality3080:
guy I am more logical than emotional

What are u using 4k fuel for everyday out of salary of 126k?

Is it only fuel u are paid to buy?

Don’t u have other expenses?

Don’t u plan on your income?

What will 6k left do for u?

Guy I am not those who are programmed to blame d government when people make unwise decisions, even u self know it’s outright stupidity to use 95% of your income on only fuel n come here to complain

I see u as a clout chaser

Even if u vote biden of America I will still tell u it’s an unwise decision except u are making money from elsewhere which u didn’t state in your write up

If u are making money from elsewhere n u write a topic like this then u are nothing but a clout chaser who shouldn’t b taken serious

I said don't worry for me ok.

Just worry for yourself ok.
Re: My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. by bukatyne(f): 10:06am On Jul 01, 2023
Nice2023:

I have a side income that pays ten times of this,I only pity those who don't have anything apart from normal salary.

Oh! It is all good then 👍

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. by Reality3080: 10:07am On Jul 01, 2023
Nice2023:

U are talking like someone who is always fighting his neighbours.

See as u are talking like one who has a swelling tumor.
U called me mumu just because u are on naira land.

Guy be careful.

May this govt not kill u before ur time,since u can supports them without using ur head properly.

I just checked your comments n I realize u are one of those headless mobs, so since your pandora fraud isn’t elected then u must do everything to bring this government down

U are even calling Yoruba land sad waste n saying they are poverty ravaged, I can bet u are Igbo so no surprises

I know one day u will buy boxers n if it tears within a week u blame d government

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. by Nice2023(m): 10:10am On Jul 01, 2023
Reality3080:

Why are u so pained and distraught?

U sound too frustrated and disappointed.

Why are using ur mouth to eat onions for me?

U are truly a trouble maker...from ur comments here above,it has shown that u don't decorum at all.

No matter how bad this govt appears to be,as an igbo man,I can't suffer.

I am a full fledge middle class earner...so down play ur hate it takes u no where.

I have one advice for u.

Stop ur hate and stop sounding like an educated fool.

U are too far from reasoning properly. I earn three incomes,I monitor my businesses which I know u don't know how businesses works hence ur stupid conclusion.

Man,last advice for u,pls agbero life has eaten u deep. Pls,find a descent environment to make a life so as to salvage yourself.

U have a long way to go...pity u.
Re: My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. by ibechris(m): 10:41am On Jul 01, 2023
Reality3080:
I just checked your comments n I realize u are one of those headless mobs, so since your pandora fraud isn’t elected then u must do everything to bring this government down

U are even calling Yoruba land sad waste n saying they are poverty ravaged, I can bet u are Igbo so no surprises

I know one day u will buy boxers n if it tears within a week u blame d government

This agbero has come here again.

Always supporting evil.
Re: My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. by Reality3080: 10:44am On Jul 01, 2023
Nice2023:

Why are u so pained and distraught?

U sound too frustrated and disappointed.

Why are using ur mouth to eat onions for me?

U are truly a trouble maker...from ur comments here above,it has shown that u don't decorum at all.

No matter how bad this govt appears to be,as an igbo man,I can't suffer.

I am a full fledge middle class earner...so down play ur hate it takes u no where.

I have one advice for u.

Stop ur hate and stop sounding like an educated fool.

U are too far from reasoning properly. I earn three incomes,I monitor my businesses which I know u don't know how businesses works hence ur stupid conclusion.

Man,last advice for u,pls agbero life has eaten u deep. Pls,find a descent environment to make a life so as to salvage yourself.

U have a long way to go...pity u.
I am happy I av been able to establish 2 facts for reasonable people viewing this thread

1 u are Igbo n it’s normal u are pained u lost out
2 u are one of the headless mobs n u can engage in any propaganda to bring the government down

Your thread derides common sense in that u present it like u spend all your salary on fuel without telling us what u make in return n that clearly confirms u a clout chaser like I said earlier

U are like a taxi driver who say he buys fuel of 5k everyday without telling us how much he made with it

Now people reading with an open minds knows who u are n where u are coming from so they won’t b surprised at your level of clout chasing

This topic is bursted already cos we already know who u are so plan on d next topic to create to deride the government

Probably this time u tell your fellow headless mobs n other haters of how u buy a boxer n it tears d following day n u people will start blaming d government or how u fail to have erection n they start blaming government again

We already know your gimmicks so rest n in case u want to tow your headless mobs line

My 30k per month dey sweet my belle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. by Reality3080: 10:47am On Jul 01, 2023
ibechris:

This agbero has come here again.

Always supporting evil.

the headless mobs from d land of d rising hate have come again

If u like wail from now till anytime na your problem b that

We all can’t stop to exist cos your packaged fraud lost election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. by westlius(m): 10:53am On Jul 01, 2023
Jennyclay:
I don’t have much to say than to advice you to stay away from a relationship.

This one that your peanut salary is equivalent to your monthly fuel cost then you’re not qualified to be in a relationship undecided

Biko, don’t come and put someone’s daughter in abject poverty.

Take away 126k from 120k, is it 6k you want to send to your girlfriend for her up-keep or take her on date or buy her gift undecided undecided

I’m sure you also voted for Tinubu, shame on you!!!
Y call some 1 salary such name
Thats so unpressional
Re: My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. by Nazgul: 11:37am On Jul 01, 2023
pocohantas:
I might not be politically savvy, but this election really divided the populace. Some people won't help you if they suspect you supported an opposing party.
Would you blame them considering the kind of threats, violent attacks, hate, insults...etc, some people from a particular region received simply because they wanted a better Nigeria for everyone.

What I still don't understand is how they still come out openly to beg these people they threatened to deal with for money. Their saviour hasn't even been on seat for 6 months and they're already feeling the heat. Africans truly have a serious problem.
Re: My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. by Bakrabas: 11:54am On Jul 01, 2023
To be sincere with you OP it's no longer what we're earning that keep us moving it's about "HIS GRACE" My salary is far low to yours even without cars yet but I thank God in manifold.

No matter how harsh or friendly is the government policy I'll still have something to thank God

May God continue to help me in every situation as I don't rely on anything other than Him alone... aamin
Re: My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. by AsomStructures: 12:01pm On Jul 01, 2023
Reality3080:

Go and drink poison.. Now tell ur senseless father to get lost. Bastard
Re: My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. by Phantom233: 1:04pm On Jul 01, 2023
Cost of fuelling your stomach or Generator? You better cut your coth according to your size. Buying fuel of 4k daily is senseless except for business purposes.

1 Like

Re: My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. by LandMann: 1:29pm On Jul 01, 2023
Nice2023:
I remembered when this dude was campaigning,he said " I will continue from where Buhari stops" all of u were shouting " on ur mandate we shall stand " now leg don they pain una.

That is my salary per month vs fuel per month.

Is this not what we called rat race in economics?

Starting from tomorrow,fuel price might go up.I may not be getting salary for the month of July if it does go up.

But if u think I will suffer,that is a question for another day,i only pity those who are earning less than this or more with multiple mouths to feed.

To say the truth,it is not getting better...this is the worst time in our history as a nation.

I don't know what category you belong to but the most foolish employee in Nigeria won't spend 120k a month on fuel... Are you drinking the fuel?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. by ChybuzzDD(m): 1:43pm On Jul 01, 2023
Reality3080:

You're giving yourself all these headaches just to defend one useless, corrupt old man whose reckless policies your family members are already severely suffering from??

If you don't slow down, you may soon develop a heart attack and die for him.

As those who did so for Buhari for a whopping 8yrs what their trophy was.
Re: My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. by Reality3080: 1:46pm On Jul 01, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

You're giving yourself all these headaches just to defend one useless, corrupt old man whose reckless policies your family members are already severely suffering from??

If you don't slow down, you may soon develop a heart attack and die for him.

As those who did so for Buhari for a whopping 8yrs what their trophy was.
another pained Igbo

I can’t help u guys, prepare to wail harder

U igbos believe everyone is suffering, that’s what asari called small pikin brain n he called u mugus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. by Reality3080: 1:51pm On Jul 01, 2023
LandMann:

I don't know what category you belong to but the most foolish employee in Nigeria won't spend 120k a month on fuel... Are you drinking the fuel?

I tire ooo

He can only say this in d midst of mediocre like him, he knows their level of reasoning n he knows once it involves d government u can throw in any garbage n they lose their senses

I am a business man n I have friends who are into business n we understand to every input there’s an output

If u come to where we are n tell u that u use fuel of 120k per month, the first question they will ask u is

What do u do for a living
How much do u make in return

But look at dumbfolks like him, they don’t care what he does for a living, they don’t even care how much he makes in return

They just start blaming d government

For someone to buy fuel of 4k per then then he must make a minimum of 10k but they won’t bother to ask since their brain has been blocked with hate n their only escape route is to blame d government even when they can ask simple questions

See how d op dey use their brain play

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. by Reality3080: 1:57pm On Jul 01, 2023
Phantom233:
Cost of fuelling your stomach or Generator? You better cut your coth according to your size. Buying fuel of 4k daily is senseless except for business purposes.
God bless u

His fellow mediocres will soon come u

Na only here person go talk say he dey buy fuel of 120 from salary of 126 n the next thing is to start blaming government

These block head people mustn’t b allowed to have a say cos they will make us all look dumb

They prefer emotion’s to logic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:02pm On Jul 01, 2023
Reality3080:
another pained Igbo

I can’t help u guys, prepare to wail harder

U igbos believe everyone is suffering, that’s what asari called small pikin brain n he called u mugus

Don't worry, I've learnt your trigger and will continue pushing you until you develop a heart attack and go from there.

Your ''reality'' is to die on behalf of a useless corrupt politician and I'll help you actualize that through a heart attack.
Re: My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. by Reality3080: 2:09pm On Jul 01, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

Don't worry, I've learnt your trigger and will continue pushing you until you develop a heart attack and go from there.

Your ''reality'' is to die on behalf of a useless corrupt politician and I'll help you actualize that through a heart attack.
ask the op when next he will create a thread telling u that he fails to get an erection

N u headless mobs will start blaming d government

Is it a crime to ask him what he does with the fuel or how much he makes in return?

Is it a curse for u people from that side to use your head when it involves someone u don’t like

When is trump coming to conduct referendum in Nigeria?
Is buhari a clone or a body double?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do You Think Of This? (pic) / Is Adopting A Child Bad? / My Girlfriend Left Me For A Tailor In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.