Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

My Girlfriend Left Me For A Tailor In Abuja - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Girlfriend Left Me For A Tailor In Abuja (2573 Views)

Marital War: You Are My Girlfriend, Not Wife – Husband (Photos) / "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" / "How My Husband Left Me One Month After Marriage" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Left Me For A Tailor In Abuja by Adasun(m): 11:22am On Mar 17, 2016
dear nairalanders,am confused.my girlfriend dat we have being dating for eight solid good years left me for a tailor in Abuja.

According to her,age is not on her side.she had told me several times to come and pay her pride price but i let her see reasons why she should wait.

First of all,i want to finish my school and settle down financially and otherwise before we plan our wedding.

She was co-oporating with me at first and turning down many suitors who wants to marry her.

But she gave up on me and plan to marry this esther season.i told her to give me more time to gather things well bt she is adamant and want to marry a suitor who do tailoring as prefereed to me who is graduating very soon.

My landers,how do i convince her that am better and more suited for her?what do i say to make her have a little patience with me.please help me because i love her very much.i just want her to find a way and cancle da marriage sad sad

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me For A Tailor In Abuja by Nova15: 11:23am On Mar 17, 2016
She has been dating you for eight yrs and u still want her to wait?

My brother you are very wicked. angry

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me For A Tailor In Abuja by Mutuwa(m): 11:25am On Mar 17, 2016
Nova15:

seconded.

12 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me For A Tailor In Abuja by Cutehector(m): 11:27am On Mar 17, 2016
Nova15:

thirded

12 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me For A Tailor In Abuja by dulux07(m): 11:29am On Mar 17, 2016
Why do u want to convince her undecided let her go pls, dont force or beg her 2 stay, if she believes in u, she will stay.

Ladies and the way they reason, no wonder marriages of nowadays keeps crashing when most of these desperate ladies end up with the wrong guy for the wrong reason.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me For A Tailor In Abuja by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 17, 2016
Guy just tell her "form iz temporal,,, cLass iz permanent". If she still no gree,, liv her find new babe,,, 9ja girLz r stubborn,dey want d -ve consequence to happen to dem b4 dey starting regretting ,,, I knw she wud stiL disagree!!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me For A Tailor In Abuja by theshaderoom: 11:34am On Mar 17, 2016
Nova15:

Fourthed

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me For A Tailor In Abuja by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 17, 2016
Nova15:

Fifthed...
What if when you graduate from college you then decide to marry someone else, which most times is often the case, how do you think it will make her feel?
Sometimes you people should put yourselves in the shoes of the girls you are dating...
Imagine what 8 years of someone's life is... Don't date till you are of age

If you have been dating her for eight years n you are still in school it means the two of you met you were writing your first WAEC

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me For A Tailor In Abuja by martyns303(m): 11:46am On Mar 17, 2016
This guy have no conscience, 8 solid years, what if she were your sister? So because u are graduating that makes you better than the tailor abi? Do you know how many graduates that are tailors, bus conductors, bricklayers etc?

Lets assume you started dating her when she was 22, she would be 30 now, how old would that place you?

Indeed you are wicked, bros free the poor girl joor!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me For A Tailor In Abuja by maryam6(f): 11:49am On Mar 17, 2016
Kai, some men are naturally wicked.

God, save us 4rm all these tym wasters o.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me For A Tailor In Abuja by Iolite(f): 11:55am On Mar 17, 2016
dulux07:
Why do u want to convince her undecided let her go pls, dont force or beg her 2 stay, if she believes in u, she will stay.

Ladies and the way they reason, no wonder marriages of nowadays keeps crashing when most of these desperate ladies end up with the wrong guy for the wrong reason.

Seconded. Going for introduction is not that expensive, atleast you for do that one nau. Anyway just free her.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me For A Tailor In Abuja by Monalisa185(f): 11:55am On Mar 17, 2016
I hope that babe dumped you where some wicked lawma officers will manhandle you very well?

infact, op, gimme that babe number I need to call her up and congratulate her for adding an extra sense to the ones she had...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me For A Tailor In Abuja by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:55am On Mar 17, 2016
Post the girls's pix.... God hating you, let it be my sister....

I will show you why Nnamdi Kanu is in Jail and why Buhari is scared of him!!

Wicked set of Men

Time wasters!!

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me For A Tailor In Abuja by Tallesty1(m): 12:00pm On Mar 17, 2016
You don't have to. It is not even necessary.
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me For A Tailor In Abuja by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 17, 2016
Nova15:

Sixted

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me For A Tailor In Abuja by Creamish(f): 12:22pm On Mar 17, 2016
Wow... The girl even tried ... 8 years??! shocked

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me For A Tailor In Abuja by dulux07(m): 12:25pm On Mar 17, 2016
Iolite:

Seconded. Going for introduction is not that expensive, atleast you for do that one nau. Anyway just free her.
Yeah true wink introduction

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me For A Tailor In Abuja by Adasun(m): 1:15pm On Mar 17, 2016
Tallesty1:
You don't have to. It is not even necessary.
what do u meanembarassed

i strongly luv her
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me For A Tailor In Abuja by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 17, 2016
Nova15:

sevented! ure stil an underG! marriage shouldnt be ur main priority now, u stil have a long way to go

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me For A Tailor In Abuja by 2goodbobo(m): 1:59pm On Mar 17, 2016
What makes you think because he is a tailor then you are better than him?
If you are better, she would still be with you instead of him. Say nothing to her
bro because she seems desperate to Marry and is not like you are ready for marriage now. smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me For A Tailor In Abuja by keepingmum: 2:02pm On Mar 17, 2016
This guy is a troll. please save your time/MB in advising. He posted a topic only this month that his wife has refused sleeping with him because he cheated.....today its my girlfriend left me for a tailor

https://www.nairaland.com/2964679/wife-misbehaves-because-cheated

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me For A Tailor In Abuja by swaggprofessor(m): 3:42pm On Mar 17, 2016
Cutehector:
thirded
fourthed,fifthed and sixted
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me For A Tailor In Abuja by Dyt(f): 4:35pm On Mar 17, 2016
You have slammed her all styles
Pushed her front and back
Turned her a driver of both wheelbarrow and chair
How many abortions?

My brother you are mean
angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me For A Tailor In Abuja by Dyt(f): 4:35pm On Mar 17, 2016
How many abortions?

My brother you are mean
angry angry angry angry

Troll
angry angry

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me For A Tailor In Abuja by Souljaboi1: 5:08pm On Mar 17, 2016
Dyt:
How many abortions?

My brother you are mean
angry angry angry angry

Troll
angry angry

Were you the abortion consultant ? undecided undecided

When she was driving the wheelbarrow and chair, na you dey do conductor abi ? grin grin

I wee tell for you... cheesy cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me For A Tailor In Abuja by itzhanie001(m): 5:49pm On Mar 17, 2016
Adasun, why u too dey lie like this? Was it not the other time you told us your wife was acting up because you cheated, where did 8 years relationship with gf come up again.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me For A Tailor In Abuja by Acidosis(m): 6:52pm On Mar 17, 2016
Everyone is criticizing OP without facing the real issue: AGE!!

Op what is her age? The fact that you dated for 8 years doesn't mean a thing. If you guys met when she was 15 years, 8 + 15 is just 23, which is very very young.

Unlike others, the length of dating does not move me.

If she's close to 30, then she should begin to park her bags and leave.

Meanwhile, I pity the Tailor dude, marrying a woman who has dated and slept with another man out of wedlock for 8 solid years is suicidal. I won't do that. Wherever she go, heart will always be with you forever, I pity that dude sad

That aside, why did you use the word TAILOR? I hope you're not trying to degrade that dude? My Tailor in Lagos is way richer than I am even though he's not a graduate. He's married and lives in his own house in a good location in Lagos, while me, a graduate is somewhere in a rented cubicle, still trying to raise money for marriage/wedding. Mind the way you address others.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me For A Tailor In Abuja by Dyt(f): 6:57pm On Mar 17, 2016
Souljaboi1:

Were you the abortion consultant ? undecided undecided

When she was driving the wheelbarrow and chair, na you dey do conductor abi ? grin grin

I wee tell for you... cheesy cheesy

cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me For A Tailor In Abuja by Adasun(m): 9:04pm On Mar 17, 2016
itzhanie001:
Adasun, why u too dey lie like this? Was it not the other time you told us your wife was acting up because you cheated, where did 8 years relationship with gf come up again.
undecided undecided undecided just give me advise on what to do jooor
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me For A Tailor In Abuja by Adasun(m): 9:07pm On Mar 17, 2016
keepingmum:
This guy is a troll. please save your time/MB in advising. He posted a topic only this month that his wife has refused sleeping with him because he cheated.....today its my girlfriend left me for a tailor

https://www.nairaland.com/2964679/wife-misbehaves-because-cheated
hai hope u ar nt keeping tab on my records

Just tell me what u want me to do and then we move onundecided undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me For A Tailor In Abuja by Sijo01(f): 9:26pm On Mar 17, 2016
Adasun:
dear nairalanders,am confused.my girlfriend dat we have being dating for eight solid good years left me for a tailor in Abuja.

According to her,age is not on her side.she had told me several times to come and pay her pride price but i let her see reasons why she should wait.

First of all,i want to finish my school and settle down financially and otherwise before we plan our wedding.

She was co-oporating with me at first and turning down many suitors who wants to marry her.

But she gave up on me and plan to marry this [b]esther
season.i told her to give me more time to gather things well bt she is adamant and want to marry a suitor who do tailoring as prefereed to me who is graduating very soon.

My landers,how do i convince her that am better and more suited for her?what do i say to make her have a little patience with me.please help me because i love her very much.i just want her to find a way and cancle da marriage sad sad
[/b]

Why emphasized on his profession? Since the 'tailor' as you called him is planning to marry your girlfriend of 8 years, it means he's financially capable. I'll advise you face your studies and make a man of yourself.

By the way, @the italic, it's Easter not Esther. I believe the tailor that snatched your babe knows the right spelling. tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me For A Tailor In Abuja by Adasun(m): 11:41pm On Mar 17, 2016
Sijo01:

Why emphasized on his profession? Since the 'tailor' as you called him is planning to marry your girlfriend of 8 years, it means he's financially capable. I'll advise you face your studies and make a man of yourself.

By the way, @the italic, it's Easter not Esther. I believe the tailor that snatched your babe knows the right spelling. tongue
and where is dat italici guess u need an eye glass miss perfectundecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Iyana Oworo A Goodplace To Live / What Do You Think Of This? (pic) / Do Nigerians Feel Corporal Punishment Is The Only Way To Teach A Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.