Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

I Need Help, I May Never Get Married. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help, I May Never Get Married. (3844 Views)

I May Not Return - Ghanaian Teacher Says After Finding Pretty White Lady Abroad / I May Ruin My Girlfriend's Life, If I Make A Mistake / Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Help, I May Never Get Married. by jeromestarks: 7:42am On Jul 01, 2023
Normally, women are irritating once you get to know them.

Only few are well trained to live with men. The rest are irritating creatures.

The best of Nigerian women is what you see. Underneath them is full of shit!

5 Likes

Re: I Need Help, I May Never Get Married. by Aladdin1(m): 12:50pm On Jul 01, 2023
BaEnki:

For the first time I read sense to this, but you’re kidding right?
Am not kidding at all o!.it may be funny sha! but it the truth.i have been there!.
Re: I Need Help, I May Never Get Married. by seetomorrow: 5:33pm On Jul 01, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Just relax you are not the only one in this situation

Someone told me am not mentally ready for that life style

And I accepted...

I Just got some few baby girls I bang...nothing serious
My own situation is even worse...the last time I asked a girl to spend more than one week with me after about three days I was no longer getting that excited..so i don't even understand how married people live together for years and still get excited maybe probably they are tired of each other but they are pretending just because of their kids and what society will say
Me personally I don't think marriage is for me

I am married for like 7 yrs now and have 2 great, awesome and beautiful boys. My love for my wife is more. She is a very reserve woman and that was why I married her.
Currently she travelled out of my town for a Month plus but to me it's as if 10yrs. I miss her so dearly.
Not that we don't use to have differences most times but still I feel very comfortable and Happy when she is around.
Getting and Loving a beautiful woman can make you enjoy your marriage.
Mine is very beautiful and reserve, I took my tme to get her and immediately I met her, I proposed to her from the first day we met.
Though I put it in prayers very well before I met her.
So brother if you change your mindset, you will be happily married. The major factor in a marriage is lack of finance, it can cause REAL dislike in the union.
Get ready within you and you will get a wife and I put it to you that you will ENJOY IT.
Pea e!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help, I May Never Get Married. by seetomorrow: 5:39pm On Jul 01, 2023
BaEnki:
Why?

I easily get tired of relationships, I don’t think I can sustain one.
We had a great one why we were apart but that changed upon her coming to spend some time with me, I discovered that I didn’t really love her the way I thought. I can’t quite bond with her during her time with me, I know that I’m so cold and numb to most things and she feels like I don’t love her. She loved me with everything but I couldn’t reciprocated the love, she thought I was seeing someone else. I had to call it quit to stop hurting her feelings, but she became more hurt & devastated. She left to her station so sad, never planned that.

Guys help me, I feel less human, no emotions, no pains, unreal feelings, no love, so cold & numb, the things I love in the past that make me happy changes nothing again. I got myself all l needed to feel human but I’m still cold. I had of the most beautiful & classy lady out but I throw her away, I doubt if she’s ever gonna forgive me.

How can I regain my humanity? Practical solutions plsss!!!

Ps
@Slawomir, jman06 and everyone’s that’s commented, my issue isn’t just bout women alone, I don’t know the best way to present this. My current predicament is that I’m loosing my humanity , I’m so numb and cold, I don’t feel anything, so I need help asap until I’m finally lost in me. Women is just btw ‘cos I thought I found someone that could bring me back from this strange and confusing journey that’s getting me lost.

I am married for like 7 yrs now and have 2 great, awesome and beautiful boys. My love for my wife is more. She is a very reserve woman and that was why I married her.
Currently she travelled out of my town for a Month plus but to me it's as if 10yrs. I miss her so dearly.
Not that we don't use to have differences most times but still I feel very comfortable and Happy when she is around.
Getting and Loving a beautiful woman can make you enjoy your marriage.
Mine is very beautiful and reserve, I took my tme to get her and immediately I met her, I proposed to her from the first day we met.
Though I put it in prayers very well before I met her.
So brother if you change your mindset, you will be happily married. The major factor in a marriage is lack of finance, it can cause REAL dislike in the union.
Get ready within you and you will get a wife and I put it to you that you will ENJOY IT.
Peace!!!!!!
Re: I Need Help, I May Never Get Married. by zed7: 5:56pm On Jul 01, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Just relax you are not the only one in this situation

Someone told me am not mentally ready for that life style

And I accepted...

I Just got some few baby girls I bang...nothing serious
My own situation is even worse...the last time I asked a girl to spend more than one week with me after about three days I was no longer getting that excited..so i don't even understand how married people live together for years and still get excited maybe probably they are tired of each other but they are pretending just because of their kids and what society will say
Me personally I don't think marriage is for me

People have a misconception about marriage and married people. Married people are not boyfriend and girlfriend obsessed with just sex.

Married people have deep conversations not just about emotions but about kids, future, money, hope and aspirations.

Married people have kids to raise, they are occupied with homework, housework and their professorial work.

You only get tired when all you do is think of sex and you peoples feelings. I expect that singles who grew up in a proper two family home would have studied their parents and have an idea of what marriage entails.

Any married person fed up of their partner did not marry for the right reasons. There is enough me time in marriage. That you are married doesn't mean you are tied to your partner by a string and you can't do and enjoy your own thing and time.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help, I May Never Get Married. by Pukkalolo: 6:10pm On Jul 01, 2023
BaEnki:
Why?

We had a great one why we were apart but that changed upon her coming to spend some time with me, I discovered that I didn’t really love her the way I thought. I can’t quite bond with her during her time with me, I know that I’m so cold and numb to most things and she feels like I don’t love her. She loved me with everything but I couldn’t reciprocated the love, she thought I was seeing someone else. I had to call it quit to stop hurting her feelings, but she became more hurt & devastated. She left to her station so sad, never planned that.

Guys help me, I feel less human, no emotions, no pains, unreal feelings, no love, so cold & numb, the things I love in the past that make me happy changes nothing again. I got myself all l needed to feel human but I’m still cold. I had of the most beautiful & classy lady out but I throw her away, I doubt if she’s ever gonna forgive me.

Ps
@Slawomir, jman06 and everyone’s that’s commented, my issue isn’t just bout women alone, I don’t know the best way to present this. My current predicament is that I’m loosing my humanity , I’m so numb and cold, I don’t feel anything, so I need help asap until I’m finally lost in me. Women is just btw ‘cos I thought I found someone that could bring me back from this strange and confusing journey that’s getting me lost.
Have you hurt any woman in the past before?
Re: I Need Help, I May Never Get Married. by chikachike86(m): 7:15pm On Jul 01, 2023
zed7:

People have a misconception about marriage and married people. Married people are not boyfriend and girlfriend obsessed with just sex.

Married people have deep conversations not just about emotions but about kids, future, money, hope and aspirations.

Married people have kids to raise, they are occupied with homework, housework and their professorial work.

You only get tired when all you do is think of sex and you peoples feelings. I expect that singles who grew up in a proper two family home would have studied their parents and have an idea of what marriage entails.

Any married person fed up of their partner did not marry for the right reasons. There is enough me time in marriage. That you are married doesn't mean you are tied to your partner by a string and you can't do and enjoy your own thing and time.

You are wise brother 🙏🏽.
Re: I Need Help, I May Never Get Married. by BaEnki(m): 8:41pm On Jul 01, 2023
Pukkalolo:

Have you hurt any woman in the past before?

No, I haven’t. However I’d lost someone so dears to accident I was fortunate/unfortunate to have survived. Her memories are so fresh, and hard to let go.
Re: I Need Help, I May Never Get Married. by BaEnki(m): 8:42pm On Jul 01, 2023
Aladdin1:
Am not kidding at all o!.it may be funny sha! but it the truth.i have been there!.

How did you get help please?
Re: I Need Help, I May Never Get Married. by BaEnki(m): 8:44pm On Jul 01, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

It's either you are suffering from depression, PTSD, Bipolar Disorder, Conduct Disorder or Borderline Personality Disorder.

I think it's more or a Borderline Personality Disorder.
Don't worry about it, it's a phase. BTW, you need something that'll make you extremely happy, maybe a whole lot of money or a career breakthrough

I checked out all of these ‘disorders’ and I seemed to had a bit of them all. Well I guess all human does?
Re: I Need Help, I May Never Get Married. by BaEnki(m): 8:58pm On Jul 01, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
u can go to hell

Who be dis one?
😏
Re: I Need Help, I May Never Get Married. by Aladdin1(m): 9:23pm On Jul 01, 2023
BaEnki:

How did you get help please?
Bro is a long story! and i assure you its a serious battle.but how i overcame is that;"i went spiritual" so my advice to you is do some findings and checks about this ur issue and "go spiritual".if you do nothing .it tends to Bleep up ones lovelife,relationship and its goal is to prevent you from being happily married.
Re: I Need Help, I May Never Get Married. by Theboss001: 7:09pm On Jul 02, 2023
Paystack:
No marry na.

More for us witg plans to marry 10+ women and 20+ side chicks

Help pray for god to send your missing RIB to me before she keeps searching n searching not knowing you're useless

How far, what you posted about someone showing you something.
Did you find anything worthwhile?
Re: I Need Help, I May Never Get Married. by Paystack: 10:36pm On Jul 02, 2023
Theboss001:

How far, what you posted about someone showing you something.
Did you find anything worthwhile?

All rubbish honestly

They either want to take the little I have or completely nonsensical teaching.
Re: I Need Help, I May Never Get Married. by Pukkalolo: 12:13am On Jul 03, 2023
BaEnki:

No, I haven’t. However I’d lost someone so dears to accident I was fortunate/unfortunate to have survived. Her memories are so fresh, and hard to let go.

Losing someone very dear to you can actually make one feel the way you feel: less human, no emotions, unreal feelings, no love, so cold & numb.

I understand how that feels. You really 'love' that person, but she's gone. The love you had for her is still hanging somewhere... Love is like an energy: it cannot be created or destroy. It's only transferable. You are finding it difficult to transfer that genuine love to any other woman.

That is why even though your girlfriend love you with everything, you couldn’t reciprocated the love because the love belongs to someone else i.e the person so dear to you that you lost in an accident.

Let me know if I'm making sense.
Re: I Need Help, I May Never Get Married. by Sammy101111(m): 3:50am On Jul 03, 2023
jeromestarks:
Normally, women are irritating once you get to know them.

Only few are well trained to live with men. The rest are irritating creatures.

The best of Nigerian women is what you see. Underneath them is full of shit!

You are very right the more time you spend with a woman the more you get to know her

As for me I don’t think I can love anyone for now Nigeria ladies are full of Shit . I will rather be single than have heart attack because of a woman or depress .
You will see a Nigeria girl living in face me I slap you house forming for a man that lives in a flat of duplex . Nigeria girls will form what they can’t buy and make you men think they can buy it but push you to buy it for them .
When the right woman is ready for me she will meet up . Am a complete man and hard working and not disable the right woman will come in responsible and respectful

1 Like

Re: I Need Help, I May Never Get Married. by Theboss001: 6:52am On Jul 03, 2023
Paystack:

All rubbish honestly

Lol, alright thanks for that.
So have you found anything worthwhile?
Re: I Need Help, I May Never Get Married. by xristos(m): 12:12pm On Jul 03, 2023
Paystack:

All rubbish honestly

Even till now bro ?
Cos i wan learn from you oh
Re: I Need Help, I May Never Get Married. by ojaysam25(m): 1:25pm On Jul 03, 2023
Op, excessive masturbation has messed up your head.
Re: I Need Help, I May Never Get Married. by annayawchee: 2:20pm On Jul 03, 2023
I can relate Sha..
Leave relationship alone though.

Work on yourself.

I'm trying to get out of my own head too but it's difficult.

Life doesn't excite me anyways.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help, I May Never Get Married. by Dexy4yah(m): 2:21pm On Jul 03, 2023
This life eeeh.... everybody carrying his own problem like gele
Re: I Need Help, I May Never Get Married. by BaEnki(m): 10:21pm On Jul 03, 2023
Pukkalolo:

Losing someone very dear to you can actually make one feel the way you feel: less human, no emotions, unreal feelings, no love, so cold & numb.

I understand how that feels. You really 'love' that person, but she's gone. The love you had for her is still hanging somewhere... Love is like an energy: it cannot be created or destroy. It's only transferable. You are finding it difficult to transfer that genuine love to any other woman.

That is why even though your girlfriend love you with everything, you couldn’t reciprocated the love because the love belongs to someone else i.e the person so dear to you that you lost in an accident.

Let me know if I'm making sense.

You’re right, I think that’s the genesis of my current dilemma, I’m wondering how I could get out of this.
😪😒
Re: I Need Help, I May Never Get Married. by BaEnki(m): 10:23pm On Jul 03, 2023
ojaysam25:
Op, excessive masturbation has messed up your head.

Only if that would impress me. Wrong notion.
Re: I Need Help, I May Never Get Married. by BaEnki(m): 10:26pm On Jul 03, 2023
Aladdin1:
Bro is a long story! and i assure you its a serious battle.but how i overcame is that;"i went spiritual" so my advice to you is do some findings and checks about this ur issue and "go spiritual".if you do nothing .it tends to Bleep up ones lovelife,relationship and its goal is to prevent you from being happily married.

Do you think a dead person can still pass for a spiritual husband or wife?

About doing some findings, I don’t even know where to start from, or where to go.
Re: I Need Help, I May Never Get Married. by seniorgozman(m): 10:35pm On Jul 03, 2023
Before I say anything, I will like to ask you if you are an introvert? Introverts are generally
that. They get tired easily with people because they are expecting higher iq. I once approached a girl for a relationship, the babe was busy telling me stories and honestly she was sounding like a 10 year old child. I enjoy company of kids because I have accepted that their brains are still developing but I always lose it with adults

1 Like

Re: I Need Help, I May Never Get Married. by Starlight252: 12:54am On Jul 04, 2023
Hmm!
What are foundations of your psyche?
Re: I Need Help, I May Never Get Married. by GodWrites: 7:40am On Jul 04, 2023
BaEnki:
Why?

Ps

That's what happens when you have had numerous hookups, you find it hard to bond with one. It's a common issue.
Re: I Need Help, I May Never Get Married. by Aladdin1(m): 9:27am On Jul 04, 2023
BaEnki:

Do you think a dead person can still pass for a spiritual husband or wife?

About doing some findings, I don’t even know where to start from, or where to go.
Its possible.entities are spirits and can take any form or use any face in the dream? do you see that dead person having sex with you in the dream or other unknown faces having sex with you in the dream.from your explaination your issue is ancestral,meaning its from your foundation.those entities usually pick the handsome guys that have a bright star.mostly the last born or first boychild.and they make you have an aversion for relationship or make you feel that marrage is not for you.but their ultimate aim is to own you and fuckup ones life. like i said find out more about your ancestral foundation and you can pray for your angels or God to show you the source of that issue.then go spiritual in any way your belief allow you to.
Re: I Need Help, I May Never Get Married. by qtguru(m): 9:29am On Jul 04, 2023
BaEnki:
Why?

Ps

Kinda feel pity for you, being alone is not good, why don't you like her ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help, I May Never Get Married. by GodHimself: 10:11am On Jul 04, 2023
You’ve become numb. Sensory overload/degradation.

BaEnki:
Why?

Ps

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Help, I May Never Get Married. by galadima77(m): 10:23am On Jul 04, 2023
Spiritually, solitude can be painful if you're yet to truly find your path...but when things begin to make sense you'd see why not feeling attached to anything is a good place to be.

Do you meditate? Makes it more worthwhile.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Hardship Is Affecting ashawo girls In Brothels' / I Love Her, I'm Proud Of Her But I'm Confused Help ! / Guys Please Help... Which Would You Choose? (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.