Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

I Need Help, I May Never Get Married. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help, I May Never Get Married. (3850 Views)

I May Not Return - Ghanaian Teacher Says After Finding Pretty White Lady Abroad / I May Ruin My Girlfriend's Life, If I Make A Mistake / Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: I Need Help, I May Never Get Married. by limsycutey(f): 10:39am On Jul 04, 2023
Pray, everything needs prayers.

And try to go out more too so you can meet more ladies. I don't get attracted to guys easily too, I'm not cold and numb but meeting guys I'm attracted to doesn't happen often. When you meet the right person, you will want to spend all day with her.
And it's fine to want your quiet time too even when you are with someone you are crazy about.

I wish peace, love and happiness smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Does It Mean When A Man Stares At You With Legs Crossed While Standing? / Lecture:-ladies, Never Say Or Do These To Guys(if You Like Yourself) / Nairaland's Original Wife Materials That Are Ready To Start In A Self-Contained.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.