Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,096 members, 7,821,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Call Anita Oh Tell Her Make She Come Dey Go Far Away! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Call Anita Oh Tell Her Make She Come Dey Go Far Away! (618 Views)

Guys Only: Before You Marry Her Make Sure You Check Her Social Media Inboxes / 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) / Make She Use Police Talk True If She Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Call Anita Oh Tell Her Make She Come Dey Go Far Away! by Islandboi(m): 10:00pm On Jun 30, 2023
Call Anita oh tell her make she come dey go far away me I no dey do again. Now I understand Davido’s lyrics on assurance song she sang for Chioma. Lyrics are powerful. Poor Chioma!
Re: Call Anita Oh Tell Her Make She Come Dey Go Far Away! by talented321: 10:57pm On Jun 30, 2023
U can remember sha.
Re: Call Anita Oh Tell Her Make She Come Dey Go Far Away! by Vinnie2000(m): 6:19am On Jul 01, 2023
Assurance 2018. smiley

Davido used that song to Mesmerize Nigerian Girls sha. sad

Many of them come dey Get Unrealistic expectations from Guys. 😕🤦
Re: Call Anita Oh Tell Her Make She Come Dey Go Far Away! by Islandboi(m): 8:39am On Jul 01, 2023
talented321:
U can remember sha.
Lol I just listened to the song again and realized the anita saga.
Re: Call Anita Oh Tell Her Make She Come Dey Go Far Away! by Islandboi(m): 8:40am On Jul 01, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Assurance 2018. smiley

Davido used that song to Mesmerize Nigerian Girls sha. sad

Many of them come dey Get Unrealistic expectations from Guys. 😕🤦
That’s a one chance kind of expectations my brother.
Re: Call Anita Oh Tell Her Make She Come Dey Go Far Away! by talented321: 8:51am On Jul 01, 2023
Inside life, and story look real gan gan
Islandboi:
Lol I just listened to the song again and realized the anita saga.
Re: Call Anita Oh Tell Her Make She Come Dey Go Far Away! by Islandboi(m): 8:56am On Jul 01, 2023
talented321:
Inside life, and story look real gan gan
Anita way I dey even think say na naija girl

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

nairaland Guys Please Wake Up. You Are The Price / . / How Much Did You Save This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.