Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos) (29776 Views)

Fire Outbreak At Old Motor Spare Parts Market, Mgbuka Obosi Anambra State - Pics / Fire Guts Shops In Ogba, Millions Of Naira Worth Of Goods Destroyed (Pics) / Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos) by LikeAking: 10:16am On Jul 01, 2023
donbachi:
State should build factories

Truth!
Re: Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos) by Julliet1122: 10:19am On Jul 01, 2023
Hoilgbegiri:
Money must be made I like these guys walahi ๐Ÿ˜‚

I hope ronu people will not wail in 5 years time when other tribes ronu back to base
What are waiting for?
Re: Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos) by Lanretoye(m): 10:19am On Jul 01, 2023
Dubetex96:

Ronu i know you are pained but Igbo must leave una Lagos for u people to enjoy shikina
tell them make them no forget to bring the ports along...person wey no get pin in lagos no fit know what it takes to establish even gala hawking business.

1 Like

Re: Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos) by fabolouz1(m): 10:20am On Jul 01, 2023
In saner climes ,this is a project handled by the local council but we celebrate mediocrity over here.
Re: Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos) by AskNgige2: 10:20am On Jul 01, 2023
Hoilgbegiri:

I hope ronu people will not wail in 5 years time when other tribes ronu back to base

Oh, anambra even get deputy governor?
Re: Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 10:21am On Jul 01, 2023
Obosi my town grin
Re: Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos) by Rochasstatue(f): 10:27am On Jul 01, 2023
State government commissioning shops?
This is what a councillor does in Lagos!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos) by Originalsly: 10:27am On Jul 01, 2023
Ebubu7:

Lagos has free trade zones. You get sense pass Lagos? Or you get money pass them? You no like free trade zones but your people dey go that Lagos to work in the free trade zones.

Who are "my people?" If you don'tknow me how can you know [i]my people?" [/i] Don't you know when you assume you're making an ass out of u and me?

You are supporting what I said and don't even know. You couldn't be from Lagos ... Lagos people got more sense.

1 Like

Re: Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos) by Kossyso: 10:27am On Jul 01, 2023
twilliamx:

We can't wait for you guys to exit. Before the infiltration of the uncultured into our environ, our people where doing great and fending of cocoa, the first TV station was started by our late sage Awo, we have the odua group that was achieving greatness in the business sphere, we had/have 3 of the best universities and they still remain top best till now, ife, Lagos and university of ibadan, we where doing great and thriving of cocoa which was our main source of livelihood, so if your leave with your uncultured self, we will recover our omoluabis status and still do great.
Very good but why wait till we leave before you start the recovering process? What are you doing now?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos) by PHIPEX(m): 10:29am On Jul 01, 2023
Ebubu7:
Yet Lagos has free trade zones
Lagos economy is not driven by indigenes, it relies on "foreign investors" whether from other states or other countries. How many companies or businesses in Lagos are owned by Lagosians? Can you say same of Anambra.

That's why all rhese ignorant ethnic champions.dont know how much damage they do to Lagos if the "foreigners" leave Lagos

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos) by waynetee(m): 10:30am On Jul 01, 2023
Commissioning shops? This is madness for goodness sake!
Re: Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos) by WorldRichest: 10:34am On Jul 01, 2023
post=124137995:
More markets and shops are currently going on in the state

This is new Oba international market a year ago, currently it is being expanded to contain more shops, I will cover the market soon, there are other markets ongoing in Isi Agu, Umunya, Ogidi, Ogbunike and Ozubullu

This is Oba international market near second Niger bridge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zmj0qU4NRUI

Oba international market is not near 2nd Niger Bridge. I did NYSC in Oba, Idemili North LG.

Anyway, anything that will make baby factory merchants, drug pushers, fake drugs manufacturers to leave Yoruba land is welcome
Re: Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos) by Jd10k(m): 10:46am On Jul 01, 2023
MXrep:

Nobody is leaving Lagos. Only Lagos money is leaving Lagos
Lagos is a Reservoir that can never run dry, Balogun Market doesn't feel the Absence of anybody according to one of our saying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:52am On Jul 01, 2023
WorldRichest:

Oba international market is not near 2nd Niger Bridge. I did NYSC in Oba, Idemili North LG.

Anyway, anything that will make baby factory merchants, drug pushers, fake drugs manufacturers to leave Yoruba land is welcome
Igbos are establishing themselves not leaving any where except Nigeria cease to exit, Otondo Oba international market is along Onitsha/ Owerri road not far from second Niger bridge

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos) by OVB123: 10:55am On Jul 01, 2023
TheZooHasFalln:
Oga I understand your point and concerns, but it's obvious you're not an Igbo man and you're not a business man, otherwise you would have known that one of those shops can contain goods worth 500 million to 1 billion depending on the goods the person is selling. I can tell you what to stock in any of those shops that can contain goods worth about 15 billion Naira.

If you go to even Cemetery Aba, you will see someone occupying a 2 by 4 mitre shop but in a day he makes sales not less than 3 to 5 million.
cry[quote author=TheZooHasFalln post=124139473]Oga I understand your point and concerns, but it's obvious you're not an Igbo man and you're not a business man, otherwise you would have known that one of those shops can contain goods worth 500 million to 1 billion depending on the goods the person is selling. I can tell you what to stock in any of those shops that can contain goods worth about 15 billion Naira.

If you go to even Cemetery Aba, you will s
Re: Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos) by Nathan2016: 11:00am On Jul 01, 2023
JASONjnr:
Even if S/E get a warf or a sea port... They will never leave Lagos state.

Open hundreds 9f shops for them, soon as Emeka shop booms and he starts making money, he'd want to have a branch at Ikeja.

And what is wrong with that?

For you to make it sound there is something wrong tell me all about you.

So if tomorrow you start a business, you prefer not to expand.

KFC, Dominos and Shoprite should as well stay in their home town.

The kind of clownish talk i see in this forum shows most people here are brooke and vision-less.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos) by damkin24(m): 11:51am On Jul 01, 2023
Hoilgbegiri:

More people from the ronu states as you said will come up to fill up space left behind
Re: Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos) by twilliamx(m): 11:56am On Jul 01, 2023
Kossyso:

Very good but why wait till we leave before you start the recovering process? What are you doing now?
We are already on course. They no dey tell person. Am sure you read today that odua group is starting exploration in ondo. That's a start. We are reviving our heritage. By your own self you go carry your own bags and leave. We will not chase anyone. No one has ever stopped you from crossing the Niger
Re: Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos) by Menclothing: 11:59am On Jul 01, 2023
Invest home itโ€™s a good thing

Lagos wealth can never run dry

Portuguese came
Lebanese came

They all came with just dream and hope and they bloom

God bless all the tribe and race in Lagos and Nigeria

Just work hard in Lagos u will be fruit

God made it economical power itโ€™s not a government thing
Re: Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos) by Alusiizizi(m): 12:05pm On Jul 01, 2023
Ebubu7:
to rest of Nigeria of course. Trains are not efficient so buses will do. Anambra no dey California level yet California dey bring more manufacturer deals

You mean Texas? Manufacturers are running away from California to Texas for the same reasons that they would avoid Lagos for other business friendly states.

1 Like

Re: Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos) by Kossyso: 12:06pm On Jul 01, 2023
twilliamx:

We are already on course. They no dey tell person. Am sure you read today that odua group is starting exploration in ondo. That's a start. We are reviving our heritage. By your own self you go carry your own bags and leave. We will not chase anyone. No one has ever stopped you from crossing the Niger
It's all right. Good luck with that while we also do our best down east to better our lot. Win win for all.

3 Likes

Re: Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos) by SpaceTour: 12:26pm On Jul 01, 2023
Ebubu7:

Lagos has free trade zones. You get sense pass Lagos? Or you get money pass them? You no like free trade zones but your people dey go that Lagos to work in the free trade zones.

Murphy nwa abakaleke you are back. Which one does your backward useless ebonyi has? Onye awusa
Re: Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos) by Greggdekor007: 12:33pm On Jul 01, 2023
what would have happened if these kinds of shops were to be commissioned in Lagos?
2 x 2 shops are being glorified here by people that speak from the two sides of their mouths.

Finally, Ogun state man - Dapo Abiodun yellow roof low-cost buildings can brag as a commendable project, if Kiosks-like shops are being celebrated in some clime. grin grin grin
Re: Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos) by Seankhalifa: 12:35pm On Jul 01, 2023
In 2023.. Nigeria still celebrate shop opening... lol.. omo grin... no try dis tin for kd... d people go dey look u like mumu
Re: Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos) by onuman: 12:40pm On Jul 01, 2023
post=124137898:
The Deputy Governor of Anambra State, Dr. Onyekachi Ibezim has commissioned F.C Complex comprising over two hundred shops in Obosi market in Idemili north local government

https://.com.ng/2023/07/01/anambra-state-deputy-governor-ibezim-commissions-plaza-commends-ezenkwu-for-investing-home/

Good job.
In Economics of Supply and Demand, wherever any goods for sale are stocked; those who need the goods must go where the goods are stocked to buy them.
Lagos and Kano will come to Obosi to buy needed goods.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos) by twilliamx(m): 12:51pm On Jul 01, 2023
Kossyso:

It's all right. Good luck with that while we also do our best down east to better our lot. Win win for all.

That's the right spirit and wish you well
Re: Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos) by Charisma01: 1:00pm On Jul 01, 2023
post=124137898:
The Deputy Governor of Anambra State, Dr. Onyekachi Ibezim has commissioned F.C Complex comprising over two hundred shops in Obosi market in Idemili north local government

https://.com.ng/2023/07/01/anambra-state-deputy-governor-ibezim-commissions-plaza-commends-ezenkwu-for-investing-home/

The designs of this market is terrible. If there's a fire outbreak, it will be very difficult for fire trucks to navigate through.
Secondly, how can the 2nd floor have pillars but the ground and 1st floor doesn't have to support the weight of the pillar above?.
Re: Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos) by PoloG: 1:02pm On Jul 01, 2023
now igbos should relocate home
Re: Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos) by Peppysco: 1:10pm On Jul 01, 2023
Hoilgbegiri:

If this isn't a joke to you, then I will give up on you guys. A deputy governor commissioning shops, I can't stop laughing. Something a local government chairman shouldn't even be seen doing, how low can you people get, for God's sake? And to think you're making your dull comment to score a point even dey baffle me more. No wonder your governors find it easy to share kerosene, wheelbarrows, ropes and Keke Marwa ambulances cos they all know you guys don't care about infrastructures in your states but only worry about ones in other regions.
Re: Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos) by Microwhy: 1:40pm On Jul 01, 2023
Dubetex96:
This is very commendable our people in Lagos should start relocating I know it won't be that easy but a stich in time save nine
Your people in Lagos, are they professional engineers, doctors or scientists. They are fvcking traders who enjoys Riba not Riba (gain). Their customers are lagos people and other parts of the country.
Go to kano and see your people crying because Hausa's are investing heavily in things they normally left for the igbos.
If your people leave, they will be replace immediately.
You lots need to grow up.
Re: Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos) by ChiefOkporghe: 1:45pm On Jul 01, 2023
Ebubu7:
All these two by two shops when what you need is a free trade zone.

Build independent power plant next to it, 247 energy, police station nearby. Water plant, housing estate, then go invite manufacturers.

All these 4 by 4 is so 1760

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tricks Used By Smart Nigerians To Make Money Online - Nigeriaonlinebusiness / Rice Priceโ€™ll Fall By Nov. โ€” FG / Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.