Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos) (29777 Views)

Fire Outbreak At Old Motor Spare Parts Market, Mgbuka Obosi Anambra State - Pics / Fire Guts Shops In Ogba, Millions Of Naira Worth Of Goods Destroyed (Pics) / Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos) by Jagabanarmy: 2:02pm On Jul 01, 2023
JASONjnr:
Even if S/E get a warf or a sea port... They will never leave Lagos state.

Open hundreds 9f shops for them, soon as Emeka shop booms and he starts making money, he'd want to have a branch at Ikeja.
Must you bring ethnicity in every topic.? You are the type that sees war and urinate on ur pants.
Re: Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos) by DestinyNigga: 2:10pm On Jul 01, 2023
JASONjnr:

Open hundreds 9f shops for them, soon as Emeka shop booms and he starts making money, he'd want to have a branch at Ikeja.

It can never be like that again. We Igbos knows that our time is due. We have learnt a lot of lesson and humiliated even by those that supposed to fear us. Not because we can't fight back but because of our investment in their land. We have begin to think of home. Mark my word today, a time will come when other tribes will be trooping to Igbo land for business!!! God will keep us alive to witness such day.
Re: Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos) by 2mch(m): 2:15pm On Jul 01, 2023
DestinyNigga:

It can never be like that again. We Igbos knows that our time is due. We have learnt a lot of lesson and humiliated even by those that supposed to fear us. Not because we can't fight back but because of our investment in their land. We have begin to think of home. Mark my word today, a time will come when other tribes will be trooping to Igbo land for business!!! God will keep us alive to witness such day.
When are you all moving pls? Give us day and time so we can organize owambe to mark the day.
Re: Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos) by 2mch(m): 2:21pm On Jul 01, 2023
PHIPEX:
Lagos economy is not driven by indigenes, it relies on "foreign investors" whether from other states or other countries. How many companies or businesses in Lagos are owned by Lagosians? Can you say same of Anambra.

That's why all rhese ignorant ethnic champions.dont know how much damage they do to Lagos if the "foreigners" leave Lagos
You people just come online and talk rubbish. Most Lagos economy is driven by indigenes and international investors. Not your silly little shops selling fake, stolen items and don’t pay tax.
Re: Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos) by DestinyNigga: 3:10pm On Jul 01, 2023
2mch:

When are you all moving pls? Give us day and time so we can organize owambe to mark the day.

We are going to be using Lagos to make money. While we will be investing in Anambra. No more investing in Lagos again

1 Like

Re: Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos) by 2mch(m): 3:21pm On Jul 01, 2023
DestinyNigga:

We are going to be using Lagos to make money. While we will be investing in Anambra. No more investing in Lagos again
Lmaooo. Only if you know.
Re: Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos) by goaldynboy: 3:34pm On Jul 01, 2023
WorldRichest:

Oba international market is not near 2nd Niger Bridge. I did NYSC in Oba, Idemili North LG.

Anyway, anything that will make baby factory merchants, drug pushers, fake drugs manufacturers to leave Yoruba land is welcome

So you mean you did your NYSC in Oba and you are still primitive, uncivilized and thinking like a barbarian, like this?

I don't believe that!!!
Re: Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos) by lexy2014: 3:37pm On Jul 01, 2023
JASONjnr:

What is wrong with that?
Re: Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos) by lexy2014: 3:39pm On Jul 01, 2023
2mch:

You people just come online and talk rubbish. Most Lagos economy is driven by indigenes and international investors. Not your silly little shops selling fake, stolen items and don’t pay tax.

Are the "international investors" indigenes?

Who are the indigenes driving the economy of Lagos?
Re: Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos) by 2mch(m): 3:43pm On Jul 01, 2023
lexy2014:

Google them.
Re: Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos) by lexy2014: 3:46pm On Jul 01, 2023
2mch:

Google them.

Did you Google before you made this claim?
2mch:

Re: Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos) by 2mch(m): 3:50pm On Jul 01, 2023
lexy2014:

Did you Google before you made this claim?
You are the one looking for the information. I know it, and I have told you to use google to check if your nuisance 2x2 shop have any impact on the economy of Lagos. Also to look who owns the industry in Lagos.
Re: Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos) by lexy2014: 3:52pm On Jul 01, 2023
2mch:

You are the one looking for the information. I know it, and I have told you to use google to check if your nuisance 2x2 shop have any impact on the economy of Lagos. Also to look who owns the industry in Lagos.

You are the one giving out information. If your claims are true, then why can't you use your Google to answer the questions?

1 Like

Re: Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos) by 2mch(m): 3:54pm On Jul 01, 2023
lexy2014:

You are the one giving out information. If your claims are true, then why can't you use your Google to answer the questions?

You know nothing about Lagos so why are you fighting and arguing points when you don’t even know who owns the industries
Re: Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos) by lexy2014: 3:57pm On Jul 01, 2023
2mch:

You know nothing about Lagos so why are you fighting and arguing points when you don’t even know who owns the industries

Can you show me the "fighting and arguing points" you are referring to?

It's because you know everything about Lagos that is why I am asking you....

1 Like

Re: Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos) by ican2020: 4:45pm On Jul 01, 2023
Ebubu7:
All these two by two shops when what you need is a free trade zone.

Build independent power plant next to it, 247 energy, police station nearby. Water plant, housing estate, then go invite manufacturers.

All these 4 by 4 is so 1760
You are right
Re: Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos) by Cooly100: 5:11pm On Jul 01, 2023
post=124140378:

What I posted are plazas, there are malls all over east
1, Onitsha mall
2, Enugu mall
3, Spar mall in Enugu
4 Owerri Mall
There are malls in Abakaliki, Umuahia and Asaba

More plazas. ELIM plaza

Good development.

SE needs better offices space as well.

Re: Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos) by Ebubu7: 5:57pm On Jul 01, 2023
post=124140378:

What I posted are plazas, there are malls all over east
1, Onitsha mall
2, Enugu mall
3, Spar mall in Enugu
4 Owerri Mall
There are malls in Abakaliki, Umuahia and Asaba
you have stopped insulting Ebonyi
Re: Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:03pm On Jul 01, 2023
Ebubu7:
you have stopped insulting Ebonyi
I don't know why most of you choose to be foolish, I'm not stupid like most of you by wasting my time dragging Igbo state
Re: Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos) by SugarGirl44(f): 6:13pm On Jul 01, 2023
Hoilgbegiri:
Money must be made I like these guys walahi 😂

I hope ronu people will not wail in 5 years time when other tribes ronu back to base

Stupeed nonentity of a baby factory.
We never invited you scavengers to our region, we were doing perfectly before you brought your filthy selves and we’re gonna be better when/if you decide to have some shame and go back to your barren region.

See them celebrating common 2/2 shops when your mates are commissioning refineries, factories, rail lines etc.

Bunch of loud mediocres, good riddance to you and your useless parents that brought you to this world.

1 Like

Re: Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos) by SugarGirl44(f): 6:20pm On Jul 01, 2023
Dubetex96:

Ronu i know you are pained but Igbo must leave una Lagos for u people to enjoy shikina

Your tears are flowing everywhere.
Ronu isn’t a slur word so I don’t why the word causes you so much sorrow.
Shameless ipig who drinks dead body water.
Barbarians who are lucky to have a glimpse of civilization after making contact with SW.

Have some shame and go to your barren land and develop it.

1 Like

Re: Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos) by Ebubu7: 6:29pm On Jul 01, 2023
post=124149807:

I don't know why most of you choose to be foolish, I'm not stupid like most of you by wasting my time dragging Igbo state
good. Many of your Anambra brothers and sisters do it in real life. Please caution them from doing that whenever you hear it and you happen to be there.
Re: Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos) by Dubetex96(m): 6:29pm On Jul 01, 2023
SugarGirl44:

Your tears are flowing everywhere.
Ronu isn’t a slur word so I don’t why the word causes you so much sorrow.
Shameless ipig who drinks dead body water.
Barbarians who are lucky to have a glimpse of civilization after making contact with SW.

Have some shame and go to your barren land and develop it.

awon omoale don plan to change the narratives. 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
WE ALL KNEW HOW DAYO JERICHO CARRY "Yoruba ronu" enter this space to preach for many of us that are not in line his and your pathetic drug trafficking lord and saviour!
Re: Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos) by SpaceTour: 7:15pm On Jul 01, 2023
Murphy Ibiam the abakaleke ediot, ebonyi people are cursed. Ebonyi people are inferior 3rd igbos

Ebubu7:
good. Many of your Anambra brothers and sisters do it in real life. Please caution them from doing that whenever you hear it and you happen to be there.
Re: Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos) by Henryfortune(m): 7:52pm On Jul 01, 2023
Karlosorji:
you decide mind them? Nice one from you there

They have baby factories already..... Why build more ... Jokes aside
Our states should build factory encourage investment in developing our resources just like China Malaysia... All this big economy started by building on themselves the market syndrome we are known for means that everyone that lives school have to go own a shop but how about developing human capacity our creative and innovative nature... This is what the Nigerian youths need an avenue to explore and not be exploited by the same capitalist who builds this shops and make us pay heavily for them without improving or given enough avenue for our growth and development

1 Like

Re: Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos) by okoroemeka(m): 8:28pm On Jul 01, 2023
Dubetex96:
This is very commendable our people in Lagos should start relocating I know it won't be that easy but a stich in time save nine
we cannot possibly relocated from Lagos because of ethnic sentiments,for a strong minded business person the allure of profits outweighs ary ethnic loyalty,the market in Lagos is huge,the eocnomic potential are untapped with huge growing population,we cannot leave Lagos,but we can open satellite offices around Nigeria and west Africa but we cannot leave Lagos because of naive sentiments,one nigeria is a must.
Re: Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos) by JASONjnr(m): 9:23pm On Jul 01, 2023
Nathan2016:

And what is wrong with that?

For you to make it sound there is something wrong tell me all about you.

So if tomorrow you start a business, you prefer not to expand.

KFC, Dominos and Shoprite should as well stay in their home town.

The kind of clownish talk i see in this forum shows most people here are brooke and vision-less.

Elderly ones quoted me and feel the hidden message I passed... But a dimwit like you had to read meaning from a childish perspective.

The Dominos and KFC you mentioned have never been asked to leave Nigeria or never read about government demolishing their malls siting land planning and development of state blueprint.

Until you see who hates you, you will keep falling a prey.

Get sense oh....
Re: Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos) by a4cube: 2:26am On Jul 02, 2023
Moniya4Real:
As good as this is but ….,.Our is a buying and selling economy. We really need to be a producing nation like the Chinese started and export to the world. Come to Lagos and see how people build shops in font of their residential houses unscrupulously. We need visionary leaders that will make Nigerians start believing in themselves to make it happen.
Manufacturer with which electricity?
Re: Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos) by a4cube: 2:28am On Jul 02, 2023
PeachtreeReside:
Commission a factory and I would say kudos.

Shops? Their economic ricochet effects on a State or The Country is very minimal .
Which indigenous factory is in your state?
Re: Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos) by a4cube: 2:29am On Jul 02, 2023
Okealaaye:

Will a spare parts seller buy from another? How many are the Igbo that their number would be enough to satisfy the countless traders domiciled in the shops and the in-traffic hawkers?
Kano, Kaduna, Cameron, Ghana, Ibadan, Akure, Benin all come to Onitcha for bulk buying.
Re: Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos) by a4cube: 2:33am On Jul 02, 2023
Kossyso:

Very good but why wait till we leave before you start the recovering process? What are you doing now?
Chasing danfo up and down mile2
Re: Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos) by a4cube: 2:39am On Jul 02, 2023
Peppysco:

If this isn't a joke to you, then I will give up on you guys. A deputy governor commissioning shops, I can't stop laughing. Something a local government chairman shouldn't even be seen doing, how low can you people get, for God's sake? And to think you're making your dull comment to score a point even dey baffle me more. No wonder your governors find it easy to share kerosene, wheelbarrows, ropes and Keke Marwa ambulances cos they all know you guys don't care about infrastructures in your states but only worry about ones in other regions.
Show us where a LG chairman is commissioning one in SW.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tricks Used By Smart Nigerians To Make Money Online - Nigeriaonlinebusiness / Rice Price’ll Fall By Nov. — FG / Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.