Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,012 members, 7,821,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos) (29775 Views)

Fire Outbreak At Old Motor Spare Parts Market, Mgbuka Obosi Anambra State - Pics / Fire Guts Shops In Ogba, Millions Of Naira Worth Of Goods Destroyed (Pics) / Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos) by a4cube: 2:40am On Jul 02, 2023
2mch:

When are you all moving pls? Give us day and time so we can organize owambe to mark the day.
Where is the money for owambe? The land buyers are going.
Re: Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos) by PeachtreeReside(f): 3:51am On Jul 02, 2023
a4cube:
Which indigenous factory is in your state?

None whatsoever...

I assumed there were only adult minds here hence my very objective opinion.

You need to stop being hyper sensitive and a tad stupid over criticisms.
Re: Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos) by a4cube: 3:57am On Jul 02, 2023
PeachtreeReside:

None whatsoever...

I assumed there were only adult minds here hence my very objective opinion.

You need to stop being hyper sensitive and a tad stupid over criticisms.
As usual, always blowing air instead of answering simple question.
Re: Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos) by Nathan2016: 4:12am On Jul 02, 2023
JASONjnr:

Elderly ones quoted me and feel the hidden message I passed... But a dimwit like you had to read meaning from a childish perspective.

The Dominos and KFC you mentioned have never been asked to leave Nigeria or never read about government demolishing their malls siting land planning and development of state blueprint.

Until you see who hates you, you will keep falling a prey.

Get sense oh....

You are dumb if you dont understand or know what business expansion is. Especially in your own country. Every business that wants to grow, expand eventually. There are many indices or SWOT ANALYSIS that make up this decision but illitrate like you wont know that. Who is asking you to leave lagos? Bunch of jobless no good citizen is shouting leave lagos and you are taking them seriously?

I get the tension between tribes and regions in Nigeria, but unless there is a formal proceeding to make a business man leave a huge market like Lagos, then all your business decision is purely based on emotion and not business orientated. And that shows me you are not a business person.

Shoprite have been threatened severally and even had their store destroy and looted during the End SARS, they are still here.

Business expand and if you dont want your business to grow, then thats fine too. Dont just be a coward, because igbos are never cowards.

There are many Igbo business all over the country, you cant ask them to stop operating because some dimwit tickles the emotional side of you.
Re: Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos) by PeachtreeReside(f): 5:27am On Jul 02, 2023
a4cube:
As usual, always blowing air instead of answering simple question.

I replied.
1st paragraph.
Re: Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos) by Danladi147: 8:56am On Jul 02, 2023
donbachi:
State should build factories

How many did ur state build. You dey find salary work. Sorry igbos don't buy that. They believe in personal effort not salary. If u need salary work,enter Lagos.
Na Yoruba life be that
They are praying for igbos to leave so china will come build companies so they will get job of cleaners and gate men
They will all die on salary
Re: Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos) by Danladi147: 8:57am On Jul 02, 2023
JASONjnr:
Even if S/E get a warf or a sea port... They will never leave Lagos state.

Open hundreds 9f shops for them, soon as Emeka shop booms and he starts making money, he'd want to have a branch at Ikeja.

Dey play.
Mehn dey leave Lagos daily.
Ask someone in Asaba how it be
Lagos men don buy almost all the lands in Asaba cos they are going home so wake up

1 Like

Re: Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos) by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 02, 2023
a4cube:
Kano, Kaduna, Cameron, Ghana, Ibadan, Akure, Benin all come to Onitcha for bulk buying.

Not anymore! There would be successor traders to the departing Igbo traders, so there wouldn't be a need to travel to the the east. In any case, not when are now aware that the Igbo traders deal mainly in fake Merchandise.
Re: Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos) by sogodihno: 1:06pm On Jul 02, 2023
Hoilgbegiri:
Money must be made I like these guys walahi πŸ˜‚

I hope ronu people will not wail in 5 years time when other tribes ronu back to base

You are just on nairaland constituting nuisance and embarassing your parents, why don't you just hang yourself, instead of this mockery you are subjecting yourself to.
Re: Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos) by Alliswell248: 1:53pm On Jul 02, 2023
Hoilgbegiri:
Money must be made I like these guys walahi πŸ˜‚

I hope ronu people will not wail in 5 years time when other tribes ronu back to base

Trust me.nobody would miss them.
Let them leave this year.

Other tribes are in Lagos...we need alaba intl, ladipo, etc for something better.
Re: Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos) by a4cube: 3:29pm On Jul 02, 2023
Okealaaye:

Not anymore! There would be successor traders to the departing Igbo traders, so there wouldn't be a need to travel to the the east. In any case, not when are now aware that the Igbo traders deal mainly in fake Merchandise.
And Yoruba and Hausa custom officers clear fake machandise. I remember the fake Baby milk of yester-years.πŸ˜„πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜€

As succesor traders, Trading is not agboro work mate.

Business men from all the cities and countries I mentioned go to onitcha on daily basis. Leave brown roof Kingdom to experience yhe world for once.
Re: Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 02, 2023
a4cube:
And Yoruba and Hausa custom officers clear fake machandise. I remember the fake Baby milk of yester-years.πŸ˜„πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜€

As succesor traders, Trading is not agboro work mate.

Business men from all the cities and countries I mentioned go to onitcha on daily basis. Leave brown roof Kingdom to experience yhe world for once.

The tin pain Eboe partisan.
Re: Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos) by a4cube: 4:04pm On Jul 02, 2023
Okealaaye:

The tin pain Eboe partisan.
I am in Kwara saperating fight btw Ifa and Osun goddess.

Religious war is not good.
Re: Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 02, 2023
a4cube:
I am in Kwara saperating fight btw Ifa and Osun goddess.

Religious war is not good.

There's no way Ifa and Osun goddess will ever fight! Agidimalaja Awo Ile Ife - Awo ni i gb'Awo ni igbonwo!
Re: Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos) by Onuoha1234(m): 8:22pm On Jul 02, 2023
\
We build shops because we only sell white man's production. We don't commission Factories because we don't produce. That is why we area poor .

πŸ™‚
Re: Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos) by BanyXchi: 8:12am On Jul 03, 2023
Okealaaye:

Where will their patrons come from? The landscape is too narrow and constricted to contain them. The Igbo should learn to behave as Romans while in Rome and stop maligning their benevolent hosts. Nigeria belongs to us all, but the boasting and chest beating should be done away with. No one wants the Igbo to leave, but they should learn decorum.
there's no way you're Yoruba. We don't want them here. They should leave!

1 Like

Re: Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos) by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 03, 2023
BanyXchi:

I'm Yoruba and I support you.
Re: Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos) by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 03, 2023
BanyXchi:

I'm Yoruba and I support you.
Re: Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos) by Daveconsult007: 7:18pm On Jul 04, 2023
djseanjohn77:

I hope they realise it is not just about building shops, part of it is, do they have the market base to supply to. Lagos is such positioned that nearly all industries bosses are positioned (finance, oil, gas, production, etc). And these are the real market force that buys these product.

Talking about Lagod positioning..... i find this quite funny

Onitsha, Aba and Nnewi has geo-economic advantages over Lagos especially calculating cost and distance.

A Manufacturer/Merchant in Aba Nnewi Onitsha has advantage to reach a customer in Edo ,Warri,portharcourth,Calabar, Abuja, North Central, and Core North faster.

I know distributors in A.N.O who send goods to Chad, Niger, Cameroon(where I base),Equatorial Guinea ,Gabon and Central Africa Republic and Congo....mainly in luxurious in buses.

Advantage of Lagos mainly in SW,Benin Republic.

Lagos is very vital due to her developed port systems not its location
Re: Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos) by sogodihno: 1:52pm On Jul 09, 2023
Hoilgbegiri:

Rule 2

Why don't you call EFCC and FBI. Keep fooling yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tricks Used By Smart Nigerians To Make Money Online - Nigeriaonlinebusiness / Rice Price’ll Fall By Nov. β€” FG / Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.