Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Ex-service Chiefs To Get Four Bulletproof Suvs, 20 Domestic Aides, 36 Soldiers - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-service Chiefs To Get Four Bulletproof Suvs, 20 Domestic Aides, 36 Soldiers (58026 Views)

Insecurity: Why We Couldn’t Defeat Boko Haram – Ex-Service Chiefs / Buratai, Other Ex-Service Chiefs In Senate For Ambassadorial Screening / US, UK Won’t Accept Buratai, Ex-service Chiefs As Ambassadors; Ex-NIIA DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-service Chiefs To Get Four Bulletproof Suvs, 20 Domestic Aides, 36 Soldiers by mpire: 12:24pm On Jul 01, 2023
And all these from the poverty capital of the world. There's no hope for that country, but you guys should keep deceiving yourselves. Ain't your senators also making around $33K/month? Just sitting down and talking rubbish and more than of them can't even sing your national anthem. Nigeria is definitely the laughing stock Africa. Imagine someone being retired in his 50s going home with all these perks but you're paying graduates N20K a month?
Re: Ex-service Chiefs To Get Four Bulletproof Suvs, 20 Domestic Aides, 36 Soldiers by grandstar(m): 12:30pm On Jul 01, 2023
Is the excessive generosity supposed to discourage coup detats?
Re: Ex-service Chiefs To Get Four Bulletproof Suvs, 20 Domestic Aides, 36 Soldiers by munagi: 12:32pm On Jul 01, 2023
God bless you for this wise advice

Likoya:
Them for kuku give them one full battalion, nonsense.

Now, I have an advice for some people here and this is the last time I'll post this...
If You're sixteen years old,or just finished secondary school in this country, please my advice for you is to not go to university immediately.. Use one year or 6 months to go and learn any business you have passion for, then ask your parents to use the money they want to waste for that Useless five years course to start up a business for you, trust me, in five years time if you are destined to succeed and not an Igbo smoker or mumu pikin, when your mates are celebrating graduating with a stupid degree, busy signing shirt upandan and start searching for a job they can never see, you will have become a millionaire by then.. After you've established your business to a stage where by it don't need your presence to run, you can employ people to run it in your absence while your go to school and chase that degree if you want... When your mates dey celebrate graduating at 21,22,23, you will be celebrating becoming a millionaire and employer of labour at that same age... Tell me how many BSC holders get upto a million Naira in their account today? Na them full Nairaland 24/7 dey complain of job scarcity, planning how to go squat with a friend in another state in search of job..
Re: Ex-service Chiefs To Get Four Bulletproof Suvs, 20 Domestic Aides, 36 Soldiers by emmaitive(m): 12:32pm On Jul 01, 2023
generals that cannot win war against common bokoharam.everything in Nigeria is upside down
Re: Ex-service Chiefs To Get Four Bulletproof Suvs, 20 Domestic Aides, 36 Soldiers by kiddkash(m): 12:33pm On Jul 01, 2023
olasaad:
And most of the Ex- Service chiefs will not leave in Nigeria cool so all the aids and domestic staffs will just be doing nothing like my neighbour here.

I am very sure Buhari trip to London is still been finance by the federal government. Let the poor continue to suffer.
But they said the poor should breath
Re: Ex-service Chiefs To Get Four Bulletproof Suvs, 20 Domestic Aides, 36 Soldiers by kiddkash(m): 12:34pm On Jul 01, 2023
kuboy:
Let them enjoy their benefits. But it will not stop Peter Pandora from wearing black occultic clothes everywhere. But call him self Christian.
Una don jam for society together before?
Re: Ex-service Chiefs To Get Four Bulletproof Suvs, 20 Domestic Aides, 36 Soldiers by Amumaigwe: 12:35pm On Jul 01, 2023
Re: Ex-service Chiefs To Get Four Bulletproof Suvs, 20 Domestic Aides, 36 Soldiers by kushme: 12:36pm On Jul 01, 2023
sammiewrite:
While in office, they ignored several calls from the people of Ondo, Taraba, Jos and Benue, only to appear shortly after the attacks on the locals to prevent them from going after their attackers. The truth is, we know what these guys deserve here on earth and in the afterlife, and it is none of those things up there.

Reasons they need bulletproof SUVs. If they had done their jobs, they won't be worried thinking about bulletproof cars while going about their businesses after retirement.

They know they have failed and should not have anything to do with security in the first place.

I am kind of happy seeing the comments of some nairalanders, how they wholeheartedly condemned these largeses for men not worthy of it, unlike before where people just hear and say nothing.

Again, It is quite sad to read from some slow and irrational folks on this thread supporting these fraudulent benefits from a country that is not rich per se.
Re: Ex-service Chiefs To Get Four Bulletproof Suvs, 20 Domestic Aides, 36 Soldiers by purplekayc(m): 12:40pm On Jul 01, 2023
Re: Ex-service Chiefs To Get Four Bulletproof Suvs, 20 Domestic Aides, 36 Soldiers by mutvy: 12:42pm On Jul 01, 2023
Nigeria belongs to only the politicians and military.Nigeria is not for the masses.
Re: Ex-service Chiefs To Get Four Bulletproof Suvs, 20 Domestic Aides, 36 Soldiers by kiddkash(m): 12:45pm On Jul 01, 2023
Saao:
I don't think the number of soldiers is true. Alex Bade was murder last time by civilians. He was the former chief of defence staff, if he has all these number of soldiers, bullet proofs, how come he was just killed so simple? Except if these are new packages
They budget for that amount of soldiers, but they will syphon the money Abi anything still dey surprise you for this country again
Re: Ex-service Chiefs To Get Four Bulletproof Suvs, 20 Domestic Aides, 36 Soldiers by Bridget95(f): 12:47pm On Jul 01, 2023
helinues:

Try and get Keke Maruwa tyre first.

Dreaming is good, but over dreaming is not
how is home at Mushin slum ?
Re: Ex-service Chiefs To Get Four Bulletproof Suvs, 20 Domestic Aides, 36 Soldiers by HonestJOE: 12:49pm On Jul 01, 2023
Likoya:
Deleted

You are really a Nigerian. You really know wet in dey sup for this backward con3. Good advice. God bless you.
Re: Ex-service Chiefs To Get Four Bulletproof Suvs, 20 Domestic Aides, 36 Soldiers by Ceejay94: 12:50pm On Jul 01, 2023
Hoilgbegiri:

Says someone living inside 4x4 zinc

Your complain will favor me and my family

Cry πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Any person that is supporting evil in this country is already under a course
Re: Ex-service Chiefs To Get Four Bulletproof Suvs, 20 Domestic Aides, 36 Soldiers by Asswipemod: 12:55pm On Jul 01, 2023
Re: Ex-service Chiefs To Get Four Bulletproof Suvs, 20 Domestic Aides, 36 Soldiers by Pacyrus(m): 12:59pm On Jul 01, 2023
Ex disservice chiefs tongue
Re: Ex-service Chiefs To Get Four Bulletproof Suvs, 20 Domestic Aides, 36 Soldiers by RaptorX: 1:09pm On Jul 01, 2023
By the time you attach 5 or 6 soldiers to 100 retiring generals how many soldiers remain to fulfill Nigeria's numerous security challenges. The generals still on active duty get their own, the one's that retired 10 years ago still get their own.

1 Like

Re: Ex-service Chiefs To Get Four Bulletproof Suvs, 20 Domestic Aides, 36 Soldiers by livinbygrace: 1:10pm On Jul 01, 2023
Likoya:
Deleted

Why did you delete the post?You are making a lot of sense.I know many people that have graduated since 1995 and till date no work.Infact many destinies have been rendered useless all in the name of "I am a graduate"..so you make sense
Re: Ex-service Chiefs To Get Four Bulletproof Suvs, 20 Domestic Aides, 36 Soldiers by adecz: 1:15pm On Jul 01, 2023
Is this the tradition or is it the doings
of the crop of corrupt politicians just to
silence these military brass❗️❗️

Nigeria seems to only belong to politicians
and top military brass, while the rest of
us are just slaves whose purpose is just to
make up the +200m population..πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Re: Ex-service Chiefs To Get Four Bulletproof Suvs, 20 Domestic Aides, 36 Soldiers by Emmanuelcann: 1:15pm On Jul 01, 2023
Very good! They kept the nation safe for all, taxpayers and non taxpayers. It's very reasonable that we must ensure their own safety at all costs while we daily run the gauntlet of Boko Haram, bandits, kidnappers, unknown gunmen and what not. Thank God that he is a partial God. Thank God that most "big men" will not die!
Re: Ex-service Chiefs To Get Four Bulletproof Suvs, 20 Domestic Aides, 36 Soldiers by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 01, 2023
Let me monitor the news on CNN.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Ex-service Chiefs To Get Four Bulletproof Suvs, 20 Domestic Aides, 36 Soldiers by crackhouse(m): 1:24pm On Jul 01, 2023
Oya Nigerians make una come and rant online as usual.
Re: Ex-service Chiefs To Get Four Bulletproof Suvs, 20 Domestic Aides, 36 Soldiers by worksmart(m): 1:26pm On Jul 01, 2023
I miss PMB cry
Re: Ex-service Chiefs To Get Four Bulletproof Suvs, 20 Domestic Aides, 36 Soldiers by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 01, 2023
Saao:
I don't think the number of soldiers is true. Alex Bade was murder last time by civilians. He was the former chief of defence staff, if he has all these number of soldiers, bullet proofs, how come he was just killed so simple? Except if these are new packages
It was buratai proposal.It covers officers who retired from 2017 upward.Read it again.When the nass increase their allawee to #25m did any know?
Re: Ex-service Chiefs To Get Four Bulletproof Suvs, 20 Domestic Aides, 36 Soldiers by donprinyo(m): 1:33pm On Jul 01, 2023
Only Peter obi would have ended all diz nonsense
Re: Ex-service Chiefs To Get Four Bulletproof Suvs, 20 Domestic Aides, 36 Soldiers by MeineMutter: 1:36pm On Jul 01, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/retirement-windfall-ex-service-chiefs-get-four-bulletproof-suvs-20-domestic-aides-36-soldiers/%3famp

After dem don st.eal Niheria bend, see wetin dem still dey go home with upon say dem achieved nothing for the country throughout their service years o.

Just wait for dem and they will wear agbada and soon turn to politicians to continue milking the country as governors or house of rep members or senators.
Re: Ex-service Chiefs To Get Four Bulletproof Suvs, 20 Domestic Aides, 36 Soldiers by mediclife1987(m): 1:42pm On Jul 01, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/retirement-windfall-ex-service-chiefs-get-four-bulletproof-suvs-20-domestic-aides-36-soldiers/%3famp

See where all the fuel subsidy would go to...

Yet papa emeka is yet to know what emeka is having for dinner this night.

They might both go to bed with hungry bellies...
Re: Ex-service Chiefs To Get Four Bulletproof Suvs, 20 Domestic Aides, 36 Soldiers by sammiewrite(m): 1:43pm On Jul 01, 2023
kushme:

Reasons they need bulletproof SUVs. If they had done their jobs, they won't be worried thinking about bulletproof cars while going about their businesses after retirement.

They know they have failed and should not have anything to do with security in the first place.

I am kind of happy seeing the comments of some nairalanders, how they wholeheartedly condemned these largeses for men not worthy of it, unlike before where people just hear and say nothing.

Again, It is quite sad to read from some slow and irrational folks on this thread supporting these fraudulent benefits from a country that is not rich per se.
What if I tell you that some of these guys are on this forum. There are two current governors from the South West. Also, there's one loquacious guy from Ile-Ife that Obasanjo said to get him to sing your praises, just give him food. Even in the regime that just vacated, there's a powerful member of the cabal from Kebbi state who is a member of this forum. What about that one on exile who is always writing nuggets on Twitter? Sir/ma, when you see comments like the ones you referenced in your post, just know that they are from the beneficiaries of the rotten system. The best you can do is to ignore.

1 Like

Re: Ex-service Chiefs To Get Four Bulletproof Suvs, 20 Domestic Aides, 36 Soldiers by Kaycee9242(m): 1:52pm On Jul 01, 2023
[quote author=Kingcalls post=124139809]Reason why they are doing all they can to prevent Obi from ruling [/quote
]

Am telling you Obi can never approve such wastage. What did they secure in this country if not politicians and cows
Re: Ex-service Chiefs To Get Four Bulletproof Suvs, 20 Domestic Aides, 36 Soldiers by Jayhome24: 1:54pm On Jul 01, 2023
Kingcalls:
Reason why they are doing all they can to prevent Obi from ruling

Hahaha I was waiting patiently for you I knew you will come up with annoying statement.

Since the era of Aguiyi Ironsi it has always be like this so pls keep quiet and stop mentioning the deceit bitch called Obi. Listen and listen good for the very last time stop mention Bitter Obi in everything that concern our country, our lives are not revolving round Bitter Obi shit ok.

I'm from millitary background till date men in "Camo" are still in our compound same other rtd Senior Service men and women ok.

And all you sons of the book of Lamentation go and take NDA form and you too enjoy your life or dem say better life no good for una or una family
Re: Ex-service Chiefs To Get Four Bulletproof Suvs, 20 Domestic Aides, 36 Soldiers by Munamu: 1:57pm On Jul 01, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

Can this country survive? Despite their feeding fat , doing nothing during active service, they will still be fed during retirement. Karl Marx is dead, but his theories are ruling us from his grave.
Re: Ex-service Chiefs To Get Four Bulletproof Suvs, 20 Domestic Aides, 36 Soldiers by UnabashedIPOB: 2:02pm On Jul 01, 2023
The fleecing of Nigeria continues!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Maryam Abacha And Her Grandchildren In New Photos / Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From β€œHouse To House" (Pics, Video) / Made-In-Nigeria Vehicle Used By Soldiers To Detonate IEDs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.