Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Help!! I Am The Father Of My Mother’s Last Child,my Father Doesn’t Know(picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!! I Am The Father Of My Mother’s Last Child,my Father Doesn’t Know(picture) (3956 Views)

My Father Doesn’t Want Me To Marry A Yoruba Man / 3 SECRETS of Confidence, Sex, and Wealth No One Wants Men to Know (Picture) / BAD BOY: 2Face, Faze, and Blackface. Dating Secret Code You MUST Know [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

Help!! I Am The Father Of My Mother’s Last Child,my Father Doesn’t Know(picture) by kyber(m): 8:12am On Jul 01, 2023
So this guy has been sleeping with his Mum and impregnated her.

And now the father thinks that is his last born not knowing it’s his sons child….

This was posted by strictly Anonymous

What can you say to this?
What should be done?

Re: Help!! I Am The Father Of My Mother’s Last Child,my Father Doesn’t Know(picture) by Buharidgeneral: 8:34am On Jul 01, 2023
.. and somebody wrote this. Some secrets are better taken to the grave

Re: Help!! I Am The Father Of My Mother’s Last Child,my Father Doesn’t Know(picture) by RoadMozart(m): 8:44am On Jul 01, 2023
Crazy things just dey happen

Re: Help!! I Am The Father Of My Mother’s Last Child,my Father Doesn’t Know(picture) by Puss360(f): 8:57am On Jul 01, 2023
Speechless...
Re: Help!! I Am The Father Of My Mother’s Last Child,my Father Doesn’t Know(picture) by DamnnNiggarr: 9:04am On Jul 01, 2023

what I read online these days makes me noxious.

Very disgusting 🤢🤢

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!! I Am The Father Of My Mother’s Last Child,my Father Doesn’t Know(picture) by Quadribabaalagb: 9:10am On Jul 01, 2023
Really damnniggar
Re: Help!! I Am The Father Of My Mother’s Last Child,my Father Doesn’t Know(picture) by talented321: 9:13am On Jul 01, 2023
If wickedness was a human being then it is your mother and u too come mumu join.
I cannot even have sex with my cousin.
Last last everybody go face the aftermatch of their actions.
Re: Help!! I Am The Father Of My Mother’s Last Child,my Father Doesn’t Know(picture) by Righteousness2(m): 9:13am On Jul 01, 2023
Abomination on top sodomy, foolidhness and wickedness.

Folks don't deceive yourself with this talk of doing evil in the secret and thinking or feeling nobody knows.
Listen! If your Eyes saw you, then GOD the owner and Creator of your Eyes has seen you.

HE is the one you will appear before once you depart from here.
Better confess your evil by yourself and repent from them before it is too late.

Re: Help!! I Am The Father Of My Mother’s Last Child,my Father Doesn’t Know(picture) by kyber(m): 9:29am On Jul 01, 2023
Buharidgeneral:
.. and somebody wrote this. Some secrets are better taken to the grave

I swear 😂

Re: Help!! I Am The Father Of My Mother’s Last Child,my Father Doesn’t Know(picture) by kyber(m): 9:29am On Jul 01, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:

what I read online these days makes me noxious.

Very disgusting 🤢🤢

Lolz which username be this one again
Re: Help!! I Am The Father Of My Mother’s Last Child,my Father Doesn’t Know(picture) by DamnnNiggarr: 9:50am On Jul 01, 2023
kyber:

Lolz which username be this one again
Wow!
you don't know the one and only Peter Obi's mouth piece on Nairaland?
Re: Help!! I Am The Father Of My Mother’s Last Child,my Father Doesn’t Know(picture) by Nigerfine3: 9:54am On Jul 01, 2023
Go and read THE GODS ARE NOT TO BLAME, act accordingly. Kill your dad,kill your mum, take care of your siblings
Re: Help!! I Am The Father Of My Mother’s Last Child,my Father Doesn’t Know(picture) by almarthins(m): 10:00am On Jul 01, 2023
kyber:

So this guy has been sleeping with his Mum and impregnated her.

And now the father thinks that is his last born not knowing it’s his sons child….

This was posted by strictly Anonymous

What can you say to this?
What should be done?

Na curse him carry for head so
Re: Help!! I Am The Father Of My Mother’s Last Child,my Father Doesn’t Know(picture) by labake1(f): 10:02am On Jul 01, 2023
Things dey happen
Ikan shele
Re: Help!! I Am The Father Of My Mother’s Last Child,my Father Doesn’t Know(picture) by ABIODUN105(m): 10:36am On Jul 01, 2023
Your family ought to have your head chop off
Re: Help!! I Am The Father Of My Mother’s Last Child,my Father Doesn’t Know(picture) by alpharoyalty: 10:50am On Jul 01, 2023
Believe cyberstories at your own risk

Re: Help!! I Am The Father Of My Mother’s Last Child,my Father Doesn’t Know(picture) by CJStarz: 10:56am On Jul 01, 2023
E no go pass Kenya people 🤣

Re: Help!! I Am The Father Of My Mother’s Last Child,my Father Doesn’t Know(picture) by OgaTheTop2: 11:02am On Jul 01, 2023
Fake stories full ground for nairaland..

Re: Help!! I Am The Father Of My Mother’s Last Child,my Father Doesn’t Know(picture) by RoadMozart(m): 11:13am On Jul 01, 2023
Nigerfine3:
Go and read THE GODS ARE NOT TO BLAME, act accordingly. Kill your dad,kill your mum, take care of your siblings
If he doesn't understand that one, he should read Oedipus the king by Sophocles

Re: Help!! I Am The Father Of My Mother’s Last Child,my Father Doesn’t Know(picture) by kyber(m): 11:57am On Jul 01, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:

Wow!
you don't know the one and only Peter Obi's mouth piece on Nairaland?

Nah
Re: Help!! I Am The Father Of My Mother’s Last Child,my Father Doesn’t Know(picture) by Rexymania(m): 12:00pm On Jul 01, 2023
What did I just read? 🤮
Re: Help!! I Am The Father Of My Mother’s Last Child,my Father Doesn’t Know(picture) by kyber(m): 12:06pm On Jul 01, 2023
Rexymania:
What did I just read? 🤮

😂😂
Re: Help!! I Am The Father Of My Mother’s Last Child,my Father Doesn’t Know(picture) by madscientist88(m): 12:10pm On Jul 01, 2023
that child would suffer terrible genetic mutations if shes his biological mother,that child is an abomination to the family.its not even fair to sleep with his step mum since she is still married to his dad.

Re: Help!! I Am The Father Of My Mother’s Last Child,my Father Doesn’t Know(picture) by spencekat(m): 1:03pm On Jul 01, 2023
alpharoyalty:
Believe cyberstories at your own risk
Incest happens o
Re: Help!! I Am The Father Of My Mother’s Last Child,my Father Doesn’t Know(picture) by Morbeta11(m): 1:15pm On Jul 01, 2023
Catastrophical tsunami awaits the guilty.....
Re: Help!! I Am The Father Of My Mother’s Last Child,my Father Doesn’t Know(picture) by Niwdog(m): 1:29pm On Jul 01, 2023
I felt instant headache reading this gibberish
Re: Help!! I Am The Father Of My Mother’s Last Child,my Father Doesn’t Know(picture) by kyber(m): 2:26pm On Jul 01, 2023
Niwdog:
I felt instant headache reading this gibberish

I felt it too
Re: Help!! I Am The Father Of My Mother’s Last Child,my Father Doesn’t Know(picture) by kyber(m): 2:27pm On Jul 01, 2023
madscientist88:
that child would suffer terrible genetic mutations if shes his biological mother,that child is an abomination to the family.its not even fair to sleep with his step mum since she is still married to his dad.

Serious abomination
Re: Help!! I Am The Father Of My Mother’s Last Child,my Father Doesn’t Know(picture) by Benwallt(m): 2:30pm On Jul 01, 2023
And she's collecting cocks from you without remorse. Na so she fine. Are you sure your father is your dad. This kind betrayal is big
Re: Help!! I Am The Father Of My Mother’s Last Child,my Father Doesn’t Know(picture) by Adanac(m): 3:29pm On Jul 01, 2023
Things dey happen oooo grin
Re: Help!! I Am The Father Of My Mother’s Last Child,my Father Doesn’t Know(picture) by ItisWell22(f): 5:17pm On Jul 01, 2023
Wetin be this? 😳

Men and women need watch yourselves… 😥

Hyper Realistic Silicon Sex Doll With Bouncing Booty (video) / “aunty Please Drop Past Questions” – Nigerians React As Lady Shows Off Her Arab / Only A Loud Minority Of Men Like Thick And Chubby/fat Women