Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Help!! I Am The Father Of My Mother’s Last Child,my Father Doesn’t Know(picture) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!! I Am The Father Of My Mother’s Last Child,my Father Doesn’t Know(picture) (3996 Views)

My Father Doesn’t Want Me To Marry A Yoruba Man / 3 SECRETS of Confidence, Sex, and Wealth No One Wants Men to Know (Picture) / BAD BOY: 2Face, Faze, and Blackface. Dating Secret Code You MUST Know [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! I Am The Father Of My Mother’s Last Child,my Father Doesn’t Know(picture) by imagrg(m): 6:20pm On Jul 01, 2023
Preekposterous!🙆‍♂️
Re: Help!! I Am The Father Of My Mother’s Last Child,my Father Doesn’t Know(picture) by Iamhawkeyez: 6:30pm On Jul 01, 2023
So many stories from writers imagination, if you like believe all the stories but at your own peril
Re: Help!! I Am The Father Of My Mother’s Last Child,my Father Doesn’t Know(picture) by adebayo987: 6:35pm On Jul 01, 2023
Fake fox news ~ Trump 2020
kyber:

So this guy has been sleeping with his Mum and impregnated her.

And now the father thinks that is his last born not knowing it’s his sons child….

This was posted by strictly Anonymous

What can you say to this?
What should be done?
How many comments and views this fake news give your page?

Bloggers have got a new way to grab attention. I can't be deceived by this one, my daughter already do it and attract thousands of likes and comments on Facebook. I've told her to stop but she says it's business. I still don't support it. Lies can't make you a better famous person.

Not new.
Re: Help!! I Am The Father Of My Mother’s Last Child,my Father Doesn’t Know(picture) by pussyeater(m): 7:56pm On Jul 01, 2023
Iamhawkeyez:
So many stories from writers imagination, if you like believe all the stories but at your own peril
The werey fir get this kind of plan for mind! God nor go give you do. Bastard child
Re: Help!! I Am The Father Of My Mother’s Last Child,my Father Doesn’t Know(picture) by wisdomkid: 10:42pm On Jul 01, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:

what I read online these days makes me noxious.

Very disgusting 🤢🤢

The issue of same blood birthing is quite hazardous. The health risk is too much.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Guys Still Marry Beautiful Illiterate Girls / How To Bring Out The Tigress In Her / Tell Me You Are Not Guilty Of These - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.