Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,349 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Female Writer Needed As A Virtual Assistant And Social Media Influencer - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Female Writer Needed As A Virtual Assistant And Social Media Influencer (174 Views)

Remote Digital Office Assistant And Writers Wanted! / Content Creators Needed For Blog And Social Media / "The Assistant" A Story By AK86 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Female Writer Needed As A Virtual Assistant And Social Media Influencer by ayo84(m): 9:08am On Jul 01, 2023
A female writer needed, who will act as a virtual assistant and social media influencer. Having an active social media following is a plus. You would be required to send emails,cold calling etc , since its a startup, the remuneration for now is data and meagre logistics. . If you are interested please message me through the whatsapp number on my signature.
Re: Female Writer Needed As A Virtual Assistant And Social Media Influencer by Solexsafs(m): 6:54pm On Jul 01, 2023
Hey there book lovers!

I have two incredible ebooks up for sale that I think you'll absolutely love:

1. **Instagram Marketing Guide Ebook**: Are you looking to level up your social media game? This ebook is packed with practical tips, strategies, and insider secrets to help you master Instagram marketing and grow your online presence. From building an engaged audience to creating captivating content, this guide has got you covered!

2. **Romantic Ebook**: Calling all hopeless romantics! This heartwarming ebook is filled with love, passion, and captivating storytelling. Lose yourself in a tale of romance, adventure, and the magic of true love. It's the perfect read for cozy nights and stolen moments of escapism.

Both ebooks are available for immediate purchase and will be delivered straight to your inbox. They're compatible with all major e-readers and can be enjoyed on your favorite device.

If you're interested in grabbing a copy of either (or both!) of these amazing ebooks, simply send me a direct message or leave a comment below. I'll get back to you with the payment details and instructions on how to receive your digital copies.

Don't miss out on this opportunity to expand your digital library with these fantastic reads. Get ready to be inspired, entertained, and transported to new worlds through the pages of these ebooks!

Happy reading,

Dunamis
+234 908 050 8182
+234 811 199 6426

# Writer Needed, Ebook Writers, Ebook Writer, SEO Writer, Blog Writers #

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Unveiling The Paradox: Unpopular Opinion On Male Toxicities & The Bad Boy Appeal / Fiction Writer Needed. / What Love Gives Episode- 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.