Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,051 members, 7,828,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Fiction Writer Needed. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Fiction Writer Needed. (175 Views)

Is There Any Fiction Writer Here That Makes An Average Of 150k Monthly / How Can A Fiction Writer Make Money? / If You Are A Fiction Writer That Wants To Make Money, This Is For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fiction Writer Needed. by Joshdboss(m): 6:01pm On Aug 30, 2023
Hi guys. Pls i need someone good with writing fiction to do some weekly short stories for me.

Pay is #1.5 per word pls. Don't apply if you're not OK with it. I'll give you the synopsis for each story, so you don't have much work to do besides using your creativity to bring the idea to life.

I'm a writer myself so don't think I'll settle for AI work, or something substandard. If you don't have good drama or story telling ability/creativity don't apply. Pls, no fake people or outsourcers. This may be a long-term gig with pay increasing over time.

I look forward. Contact me on my email, joshdbrain001@gmail.com

Job closed.

1 Like

Re: Fiction Writer Needed. by Osekelebeu(m): 6:34pm On Aug 30, 2023
I'm interested in this. olarongbeahmed@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Someone Should Help Me With The Title Of This Nairaland Literature?? / The Man I Met (Part 1) / Cost-benefit Dynamics of Mobile-based AIS Training in 'FUGAZ' Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.