Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,676 members, 7,865,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 01:14 AM

Why I Want To Quit My Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Want To Quit My Marriage (519 Views)

About To Quit My Six Months Old Relationship / How Do I Quit My Relationship With A Native Doctor's Daughter? / Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Want To Quit My Marriage by Thisisvenuz: 11:17am On Jul 01, 2023
I have this fiancée of mine that we love each other so much and I proposed to her last month and she agreed and I have seen her family cause of this. But I don't know what happened my house got burnt and my business all gone in one week now I'm soo confused that I feel like stopping the marriage pls what should I do pls? I didn't say she is the cause but I don't want her to suffer pls what should I do? No insult I beg of u all

1 Like

Re: Why I Want To Quit My Marriage by taylor89(m): 11:18am On Jul 01, 2023
shocked
Re: Why I Want To Quit My Marriage by advanceDNA: 11:28am On Jul 01, 2023
Thisisvenuz:
I have this fiancée of mine that we love each other so much and I proposed to her last month and she agreed and I have seen her family cause of this. But I don't know what happened my house got burnt and my business all gone in one week now I'm soo confused that I feel like stopping the marriage pls what should I do pls? I didn't say she is the cause but I don't want her to suffer pls what should I do? No insult I beg of u all

Do small wedding naa...abi she dey stress u for big wedding after all that happened

1 Like

Re: Why I Want To Quit My Marriage by talented321: 11:35am On Jul 01, 2023
I understand how u feel, it has once happen to me where i run into debt of millions, though my own was in my early twenties.
But people who don't know what is life or may not have the same experience will talk nonsense.
It is a very hard decission to make. I pray you overcome ur challenges because it is not funny.
Re: Why I Want To Quit My Marriage by securitywatch50: 11:39am On Jul 01, 2023
Please tell us what happened that led to the burning of your house and what happened to your business in detail

For us to know that advice to give you.
Re: Why I Want To Quit My Marriage by Thisisvenuz: 11:45am On Jul 01, 2023
Please tell us what happened that led to the burning of your house and what happened to your business in detail

For us to know that advice to give you.

Thanks the house burning was electric malfunction while I have a business which just collapse overnight I import phones to Nigeria so I was scammed millions of naira I'm even in debt now
Re: Why I Want To Quit My Marriage by Sonnobax15(m): 11:47am On Jul 01, 2023
lipsrsealed
Sorry for your lost Op..But the truth is that you should first of all have a one on one conversation with her.....Pour your heart to her and see her response.......... Because marriage na for better for worse something....
Re: Why I Want To Quit My Marriage by Berrityga: 11:49am On Jul 01, 2023
If you don't know what to do commit suicide. Cause only a useless man man will face challenges and want to quit or run away.
Re: Why I Want To Quit My Marriage by flokii: 11:55am On Jul 01, 2023
Most girls you find nowadays are badluck personified.. those money bags they follow up and down have used their glory, with some reading -ve.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Want To Quit My Marriage by Michaelspresh(f): 11:57am On Jul 01, 2023
Nawa ohhh

Things I read on Nairaland
Re: Why I Want To Quit My Marriage by NEUDUDE: 1:16pm On Jul 01, 2023
Berrityga:
If you don't know what to do commit suicide. Cause only a useless man man will face challenges and want to quit or run away.
Are you okay mentally?
Re: Why I Want To Quit My Marriage by Amaso99(m): 1:22pm On Jul 01, 2023
Maybe she have spiritual husband
Re: Why I Want To Quit My Marriage by Savedday2: 1:28pm On Jul 01, 2023
My guy, why is it that you guys don't listen?

Getting married to a 9ja girl is like being on highway to death, except you are spiritually high.

The best option is to get them pregnant and collect your children afterwards

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

5 Major Turn-offs For Men That Most Women Don’t Know / She Always Don't Care About This / Men Only, We Are Giving This Out For Free. #kokorokoman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.