Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,751 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Who Has Used NOUN Certificate To Work In Nigeria? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Has Used NOUN Certificate To Work In Nigeria? (4672 Views)

LAUTECH Graduate Returns His Certificate To The School, Asks For Refund Of Fees / NOUN Certificate And Transcript Available Here [come Inside] / What's The Difference Between NOUN Certificate & Regular University Certificate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has Used NOUN Certificate To Work In Nigeria? by wisdomkid: 10:07pm On Jul 01, 2023
NOUN is one of the best Educational institutions in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Used NOUN Certificate To Work In Nigeria? by HussenAdul: 10:16pm On Jul 01, 2023
Do they participate in NYSC?

1 Like

Re: Who Has Used NOUN Certificate To Work In Nigeria? by mannatech: 11:14pm On Jul 01, 2023
Do they offer any engineering courses at NOUN? I would really like to know. If anyone knows, please kindly share.
Re: Who Has Used NOUN Certificate To Work In Nigeria? by NwaliE01: 11:44pm On Jul 01, 2023
All the people I know that started NOUN education dropped out. I don’t know anyone dead or alive that graduated from that institution.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Used NOUN Certificate To Work In Nigeria? by Fkj2021: 11:59pm On Jul 01, 2023
NwaliE01:
All the people I know that started NOUN education dropped out. I don’t know anyone dead or alive that graduated from that institution.

NOUN graduates more than 20000 students every year. Are you saying they are all dead? You have to mind the statement you put out

1 Like

Re: Who Has Used NOUN Certificate To Work In Nigeria? by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:37am On Jul 02, 2023
NOUN IS NAME IS PERSON LIKE IBJ,PLACE ASO OR THING NAIRA grin
Re: Who Has Used NOUN Certificate To Work In Nigeria? by RomanGreen: 5:10am On Jul 02, 2023
Fkj2021:

There are Study Centres in every state of the federation. So if you change location, you can change your Study Centre to the nearest centre in your new base.

Thank you
Re: Who Has Used NOUN Certificate To Work In Nigeria? by Joeyfizzo: 6:28am On Jul 02, 2023
Blackdeewhy:
Me.
You think NOUN is a child's play?
Text, CBT, exams and voluminous study pack (though self explanatory) will humble you.

In all, I studied there and I'm working now.
Ire oooo.
where are u working? In mama put restaurant or a beer parlour?
Re: Who Has Used NOUN Certificate To Work In Nigeria? by Joeyfizzo: 6:31am On Jul 02, 2023
Carry NOUN certificate come join Military as commissioned officer make I see.
Re: Who Has Used NOUN Certificate To Work In Nigeria? by AgentGoat: 6:52am On Jul 02, 2023
RomanGreen:
What if someone changes location within Nigeria from where he registered, will it affect his studies in anyway?

No.
Re: Who Has Used NOUN Certificate To Work In Nigeria? by softy(m): 6:55am On Jul 02, 2023
NwaliE01:

Laugh out very loud........!!! grin
Re: Who Has Used NOUN Certificate To Work In Nigeria? by softy(m): 7:10am On Jul 02, 2023
Fkj2021:

Bros, this is the best decision you are about to make. Alot of individuals have used NOUN certificate go get good jobs, got upgraded to better positions, furthered outside the country. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. NOUN is a good institution that you cannot sort anybody to pass. You have to study and pass and when you graduate, you will be proud because you would have worked so hard for it.

Thank you so much for this answer.

Even the employers attend NOUN. Many Federal, State and private companies that I know understand what it takes to attend NOUN, and they have used same proven certificates to upgrade their employees.

About getting job in Nigeria, just pray for God's mercy, favour and divine connection, after you must have prepared well, the best way you can.

No Nigerian university grants you automatic employment, though by association, life could be a lot easier. But divine intervention makes a great difference. Other old and prestigious schools graduates are still looking for good job. No guarantee about future, just hope for the best. Be positive. One day, it will pay off.

For those great men here who believed that those answers on page 1 are off track. I believe the poster needs the OT, and it is called " I told you so" when eventually he gets the admission. Schooling in NOUN is a very hard work on its own.

Be encouraged that your future will be great @poster

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Used NOUN Certificate To Work In Nigeria? by humilitypays(m): 7:12am On Jul 02, 2023
mannatech:
Do they offer any engineering courses at NOUN? I would really like to know. If anyone knows, please kindly share.
No because no engineering workshop for practicals and no physical lectures too.

But NOUN is topnotch now.

I know people that graduated from NOUN and used the certificate to secure postgraduate studies in UK and another in US.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Used NOUN Certificate To Work In Nigeria? by softy(m): 7:20am On Jul 02, 2023
humilitypays:
No because no engineering workshop for practicals and no physical lectures too.

But NOUN is topnotch now.

I know people that graduated from NOUN and used the certificate to secure postgraduate studies in UK and another in US.

Three years ago, I was given a partial funded PhD in Information Technology by Unicaf. That is another good story for another day.

We can be the best of whatever we want to do.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has Used NOUN Certificate To Work In Nigeria? by shortgun(m): 8:01am On Jul 02, 2023
Joeyfizzo:
Carry NOUN certificate come join Military as commissioned officer make I see.
Just dey play grin
NOUN is the only school where you can't cut corners, you'll never met any lecturer one on one...
you never know who marks your exams.

Everything is computer based.... students are forced to become computer literate.
NOUN is the only school in Nigeria where you'll find only 5 first class graduands out of 3000 graduands whenever graduation list comes out.
NOUN certificates is accepted nationwide and highly sought after overseas.
No cultism
No strikes
No harrasment
No sex for marks
No discrimination
No lecturer will tell you that grade B is for him and grade A is for God and all the nonsense that happens in conventional universities in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has Used NOUN Certificate To Work In Nigeria? by Dougad: 9:58am On Jul 02, 2023
Moneyyman:
All these commenters are giving "promoters vibe"

Hope I'm wrong.

Exactly.

Give proper answers with pros and cons. All these one liners of praise look fake as hell

1 Like

Re: Who Has Used NOUN Certificate To Work In Nigeria? by DocJoseph(m): 9:59am On Jul 02, 2023
NwaliE01:

Jesus Christ!! What happened? Is it because of school fees?
Re: Who Has Used NOUN Certificate To Work In Nigeria? by Dougad: 9:59am On Jul 02, 2023
Calibrator:
If the premise of a question is wrong, the questioner has no grounds on which to complain if the feedback are somewhat 'off-key"

Generally speaking, what is even the percentage of Nigerian graduates (including the prestigious Unis) employed on the basis of their higher education?

Hope you get the point I am getting at?

Nothing is wrong with the premise at all

1 Like

Re: Who Has Used NOUN Certificate To Work In Nigeria? by Natural2Heal: 10:16am On Jul 02, 2023
HussenAdul:
Do they participate in NYSC?
No, they don't.
Re: Who Has Used NOUN Certificate To Work In Nigeria? by chuksanambra: 11:23am On Jul 02, 2023
NwaliE01:

You move with failures and mediocres. You need to change your circle.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Used NOUN Certificate To Work In Nigeria? by NwaliE01: 12:36pm On Jul 02, 2023
chuksanambra:

You move with failures and mediocres. You need to change your circle.

I don't move with mediocres my beloved brother. They were my colleagues in the office. I was expecting you to ask why they all dropped out, but it's fine.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has Used NOUN Certificate To Work In Nigeria? by Hezzyluv: 1:28pm On Jul 02, 2023
NwaliE01:

I don't move with mediocres my beloved brother. They were my colleagues in the office. I was expecting you to ask why they all dropped out, but it's fine.

Pls, why did they ALL dropped?

1 Like

Re: Who Has Used NOUN Certificate To Work In Nigeria? by Fkj2021: 1:34pm On Jul 02, 2023
NwaliE01:

There are so many reasons why they dropped out:

1. They couldn't cope because they had tighter schedules that were more important than schooling

2. They couldn't meet up the fees

3. They had lot of carryovers and gave up

4. The system was too stringent for them.

Above are some of the reasons why they might have dropped out.

But you can still tell us why they dropped out. And you cannot also tell me that all your colleagues that got enrolled in NOUN dropped out unless your organization is one that discriminates and your colleagues don't know their rights when they are being discriminated against.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Used NOUN Certificate To Work In Nigeria? by DocJoseph(m): 3:44pm On Jul 02, 2023
Fkj2021:

There are so many reasons why they dropped out:

1. They couldn't cope because they had tighter schedules that were more important than schooling

2. They couldn't meet up the fees

3. They had lot of carryovers and gave up

4. The system was too stringent for them.

Above are some of the reasons why they might have dropped out.

But you can still tell us why they dropped out. And you cannot also tell me that all your colleagues that got enrolled in NOUN dropped out unless your organization is one that discriminates and your colleagues don't know their rights when they are being discriminated against.

Nice one.... How much is their school fees+ Course fees and Exam fees for Physics education??
Re: Who Has Used NOUN Certificate To Work In Nigeria? by HussenAdul: 5:00pm On Jul 02, 2023
Natural2Heal:

No, they don't.
I thought NYSC certificate is one of the requirements for employment in Nigeria. So how do they trade in the Labour Market?

1 Like

Re: Who Has Used NOUN Certificate To Work In Nigeria? by Fkj2021: 5:19pm On Jul 02, 2023
DocJoseph:

Nice one.... How much is their school fees+ Course fees and Exam fees for Physics education??

Fees are paid every semester. You will likely spend up to 100k for your first semester for this course.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Used NOUN Certificate To Work In Nigeria? by Fkj2021: 5:20pm On Jul 02, 2023
HussenAdul:

I thought NYSC certificate is one of the requirements for employment in Nigeria. So how do they trade in the Labour Market?

After graduation, you will be issued exemption letter by NYSC

1 Like

Re: Who Has Used NOUN Certificate To Work In Nigeria? by HussenAdul: 7:12pm On Jul 02, 2023
Fkj2021:

After graduation, you will be issued exemption letter by NYSC
Ok but I think exemption should be for people above 30yrs. What cld be the reason for their own?

1 Like

Re: Who Has Used NOUN Certificate To Work In Nigeria? by Fkj2021: 7:20pm On Jul 02, 2023
HussenAdul:

Ok but I think exemption should be for people above 30yrs. What cld be the reason for their own?

NYSC have the notion that NOUN is a part time institution which is not true. NOUN have proved several times that it is not a part time institution and NYSC have even agreed but NYSC is still delaying to accept NOUN students for NYSC.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Used NOUN Certificate To Work In Nigeria? by HussenAdul: 7:23pm On Jul 02, 2023
Fkj2021:

NYSC have the notion that NOUN is a part time institution which is not true. NOUN have proved several times that it is not a part time institution and NYSC have even agreed but NYSC is still delaying to accept NOUN students for NYSC.
Ok. That should be exclusion not exemption.
That's what the normally give part time students

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

University Of Abuja Remedial Form Is Out / Pls, Help, I Need Direction From Abule Egba To Yaba College Of Technology / What Is 47 In Ak47?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.