Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Who Has Used NOUN Certificate To Work In Nigeria? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Has Used NOUN Certificate To Work In Nigeria? (4778 Views)

LAUTECH Graduate Returns His Certificate To The School, Asks For Refund Of Fees / NOUN Certificate And Transcript Available Here [come Inside] / What's The Difference Between NOUN Certificate & Regular University Certificate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has Used NOUN Certificate To Work In Nigeria? by Fkj2021: 7:48pm On Jul 02, 2023
HussenAdul:

Ok. That should be exclusion not exemption.
That's what the normally give part time students

You are right

1 Like

Re: Who Has Used NOUN Certificate To Work In Nigeria? by Sukkyy2010: 9:43pm On Jul 02, 2023
MrXhime:
I worked in a bar in Abeokuta while schooling at oke mosan NOUN.. Good 4yrs as a bar attendant till I got my bsc. Am self employed now though. But it wasn't a waste.. NOUN IS THE BEST I SWEAR! if you no ready to read no even near am..
happy to hear this and I'm so happy for you bro, keep winning and evolving in life.

Please how does Noun university conduct examination for their student. Can student sit for exam in the comfort of their home or is there any examination centre where they go to write exam?

1 Like

Re: Who Has Used NOUN Certificate To Work In Nigeria? by Fkj2021: 9:56pm On Jul 02, 2023
Sukkyy2010:
happy to hear this and I'm so happy for you bro, keep winning and evolving in life.

Please how does Noun university conduct examination for their student. Can student sit for exam in the comfort of their home or is there any examination centre where they go to write exam?

100 level and 200 level do E-examinations (computer based and you have to be at the study centre)

300 level and above do Pen on Paper

There's also virtual examinations where you can sit at the comfort of your home or anywhere comfortable for you to write your exams. The disadvantage of this virtual examinations is that it is too fragile. Meaning that you can be easily be booked for examination malpractice. So I don't advice students to do virtual examinations.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Used NOUN Certificate To Work In Nigeria? by DocJoseph(m): 11:03pm On Jul 02, 2023
Fkj2021:

100 level and 200 level do E-examinations (computer based and you have to be at the study centre)

There's also virtual examinations where you can sit at the comfort of your home or anywhere comfortable for you to write your exams. The disadvantage of this virtual examinations is that it is too fragile. Meaning that you can be easily be booked for examination malpractice. So I don't advice students to do virtual examinations.

Nice information! Thanks
Re: Who Has Used NOUN Certificate To Work In Nigeria? by Sukkyy2010: 11:27am On Jul 03, 2023
Fkj2021:

alright thanks 🙏

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Cry For Help By A Pharmacy Student!!!! / NDU Pre-degree Form 2015/2016 Registration Extended - Scholars League. / updated:52 Amazing Facts You Will Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.