Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,178 members, 7,835,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

See,How we have bn surviving! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See,How we have bn surviving! (4364 Views)

Married Woman Discovers Whatsapp Group Chat Dedicated To “Surviving Her” / Surviving Without Sex As A Single Mum... It's So Difficult / My Eldest Uncle Have bn Harassin Threatening My Other Late Uncle's Wife And Chil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See,How we have bn surviving! by Kaycee54321(m): 10:53am On Jul 02, 2023
Samantha124:
All bananas look like that and we don't cook them.

I don't know how you guys came to a conclusion that they're plantains and you cook them.

How did you guys know that they're plantains and not bananas

You're judging from pictures.

Bananas and plantains have a completely different taste...if you eat a plantain without cooking, you'd know for sure you're eating something raw.

The size may not matter, many times a regular plantain is bigger than a regular banana but there are sub species where the reverse is the case.

Bananas and plantains are different.

2 Likes

Re: See,How we have bn surviving! by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 02, 2023
Okay, I rest my case.
Kaycee54321:

You're judging from pictures.

Bananas and plantains have a completely different taste...if you eat a plantain without cooking, you'd know for sure you're eating something raw.

The size may not matter, many times a regular plantain is bigger than a regular banana but there are sub species where the reverse is the case.

Bananas and plantains are different.
Re: See,How we have bn surviving! by ahnie: 11:08am On Jul 02, 2023
Ginaz:

it is a disorder and she's doing too much of late. A mother of two, posting foods she had eaten in the past like a teenager wanting to impressed her peers so they know she isn't left behind in the scheme of things.

she's not a caterer , has no food blog , not a professional chef, no YouTube channel so we can atleast say she's posting foods for monetary reasons. so why is she constituting nuisance here by posting so much unnecessary pictures of food she ate in her house?

it would have been better if she's posting her Akara business( I've always been looking to catch a glimpse of her fried okara, I love Akara a lot. )

tell her the truth, she's on an ego stroking mission. seems she's hell bent to prove her worth , probably some people here who she has verbal fights with.

I'd be too grateful to God I have food to eat than take my phone to snap each food I eat then post to people who didn't ask to see my food.

moderation is the key to life. A mother of two kids, an adult for that matter should know the value of moderation.
Take heart cheesy cheesy cheesy.
And I was even thinking of recommending your services to someone since you're a Pro in wiping old people's poop.
I m glad you have bn secretly monitoring my every post.

Recently we experience your likes in food session and we dealt with them accordingly,this is the internet and no body owns you any shit.
Know this and rest.

Ginaz rest,drink lots of water, doctor's recommendation.

2 Likes

Re: See,How we have bn surviving! by ahnie: 11:10am On Jul 02, 2023
Nlanalyst:

Thanks so much my sister.
Watch how the idiot will come barking at you over this.
Pele . Take heart cheesy cheesy.
Re: See,How we have bn surviving! by ahnie: 11:13am On Jul 02, 2023
pocohantas:
It just occurred to me that I haven't seen you post sardines in a while. You used to eat sardines with everything.
I can no longer stand the smell of sardine.
Re: See,How we have bn surviving! by Kadebesky: 11:14am On Jul 02, 2023
You seem to have serious mental issues.

1 Like

Re: See,How we have bn surviving! by ahnie: 11:17am On Jul 02, 2023
Attention denied cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: See,How we have bn surviving! by ahnie: 11:20am On Jul 02, 2023
oluwaseyi0:

Plantain is seasonal
We are not in its season so expect the limited quantity to be higher in price, Nigeria/Africa is zero when it comes to preserving stuff during the time of plenty

Tomatoes Ebola is currently ravaging in the north so don't bother expecting tomato price to come down soon
Even if the price of plantain crashes which we have experience before,it would still be sold costly.

I totally agreed with you on the plantain season thingy.
Re: See,How we have bn surviving! by ahnie: 11:24am On Jul 02, 2023
henrimoto:
..... Says who ? So person no fit post entertaining food matters on NL in peace again.. hia!

@ahnie, You dey owe this babe anything ni ?

Help me asked her, anger ronu cheesy
I nor even know say entity like this dey even exist on nairaland,she's now holding me responsible for what she's passing thru via tinubu regime.

How's that my business?chest beating in my own thread cheesy cheesy.
Re: See,How we have bn surviving! by Kadebesky: 11:48am On Jul 02, 2023
ahnie:

Help me asked her, anger ronu cheesy
I nor even know say entity like this dey even exist on nairaland,she's now holding me responsible for what she's passing thru via tinubu regime.

How's that my business?chest beating in my own thread cheesy cheesy.
You're just a poverty stricken idiot with no shame. If the foods were even catching to the eyes, it will be something else. Watery poison with dirty environment is what you're putting online to feel among. If this is your actual reality then you are just another poor deluded entity probably expecting free giveaways from nairalanders.

5 Likes

Re: See,How we have bn surviving! by Ginaz(f): 12:18pm On Jul 02, 2023
ahnie:

Take heart cheesy cheesy cheesy.
And I was even thinking of recommending your services to someone since you're a Pro in wiping old people's poop.
I m glad you have bn secretly monitoring my every post.

Recently we experience your likes in food session and we dealt with them accordingly,this is the internet and no body owns you any shit.
Know this and rest.

Ginaz rest,drink lots of water, doctor's recommendation.

if immaturity has a name in the dictionary, yours would be used as a copy.

go on and keep with the pretence you're not mentally suffering from low self esteem and a screwed self seeking egocentric attention nobody asked you to seek.

A humanitarian act for the old is what you choose to make a mockery , I guessed you would put your mother in the washing machine to bath her when she gets old cos you would not have enough time to wipe up poo.

Yes akara is a delicacy, which you should be posting more on your timeline so people would know atleast that's your passion. cake bakers post about cakes you know? not post nonsense morning till night.

you're an adult who behaves very childish and distatsefully in this forum. , if every one should post their past foods nairaland would crash.

ahnie take a break ! you are becoming a nuisance. too much of everything is a nuisance.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See,How we have bn surviving! by pocohantas(f): 12:51pm On Jul 02, 2023
ahnie:

I can no longer stand the smell of sardine.

It happens. I always wondered how you were able to stand it for that long.
Re: See,How we have bn surviving! by Poisonousman: 12:55pm On Jul 02, 2023
Reality3080:
its an attention seeking disorder

Don’t b surprised it could hit front page

So annoying

You are gradually becoming a nuisance in this group.. better watch your comments from now onwards..

2 Likes

Re: See,How we have bn surviving! by ahnie: 12:56pm On Jul 02, 2023
pocohantas:

It happens. I always wondered how you were able to stand it for that long.
cheesy cheesy wink.

The smell from Titus is manageable,but other brand was a No -No especially queen of the coast abi river

I avoid anything sardine now,I m currently bat the mall I just saw it on the shelf cheesy

Re: See,How we have bn surviving! by Brandiebird: 1:04pm On Jul 02, 2023
No offence but you don’t know how to cook! Nothing you used those precious ingredients for looks appetising.

1 Like

Re: See,How we have bn surviving! by pocohantas(f): 1:06pm On Jul 02, 2023
ahnie:

cheesy cheesy wink.

The smell from Titus is manageable,but other brand was a No -No especially queen of the coast abi river

I avoid anything sardine now,I m currently bat the mall I just saw it on the shelf cheesy

N749. How much is one titus fish?
Anyway, this one is for sardine lovers. I am glad you got tired. Seeing you eat it that much was traumatising for me. grin

1 Like

Re: See,How we have bn surviving! by Bukola94: 1:08pm On Jul 02, 2023
ahnie:
The small akamu n milk wey we dey manage make we for nor lean,dem don add money for milk.

A tin of full cream milk is now #600 cry
three crowns milk is 400naira here
Re: See,How we have bn surviving! by ahnie: 1:08pm On Jul 02, 2023
pocohantas:

N749. How much is one titus fish?
Anyway, this one is for sardine lovers. I am glad you got tired. Seeing you eat it that much was traumatising for me. grin
I had it much at home so at that point I wanted getting rid of them Sha....hence the sardine abuse.
Re: See,How we have bn surviving! by ahnie: 1:10pm On Jul 02, 2023
Bukola94:
three crowns milk is 400naira here
My area it's way above that price,greedy store owners,but at the mall you can get it. Less that amount,but if you decide to calculate the transport fare of going to the mall to get it,it's better to feed their greed.

Na their popori be that.
Re: See,How we have bn surviving! by ahnie: 1:24pm On Jul 02, 2023
To the aunty busy dropping album abii na motivational write up,harness your skills n use eet to make money,I nor read anything,some of your silly mentions self,I nor dey readam,cox e nor de add penny for my pocket,last I checked....no alert smiley

So why waste my time reading wetin nor get value?

1 Like

Re: See,How we have bn surviving! by care4you: 1:37pm On Jul 02, 2023
Ginaz:

if immaturity has a name in the dictionary, yours would be used as a copy.

go on and keep with the pretence you're not mentally suffering from low self esteem and a screwed self seeking egocentric attention nobody asked you to seek.

A humanitarian act for the old is what you choose to make a mockery , I guessed you would put your mother in the washing machine to bath her when she gets old cos you would not have enough time to wipe up poo.

Yes akara is a delicacy, which you should be posting more on your timeline so people would know atleast that's your passion. cake bakers post about cakes you know? not post nonsense morning till night.

you're an adult who behaves very childish and distatsefully in this forum. , if every one should post their past foods nairaland would crash.

ahnie take a break ! you are becoming a nuisance. too much of everything is a nuisance.

She's ashamed of her AKARA business, she want feel among on NAIRALAND...

Dirty SLAY QUEEN wannabe.

4 Likes

Re: See,How we have bn surviving! by henrimoto(m): 1:38pm On Jul 02, 2023
Ginaz:

it is a disorder and she's doing too much of late. A mother of two, posting foods she had eaten in the past like a teenager wanting to impressed her peers so they know she isn't left behind in the scheme of things.

she's not a caterer , has no food blog , not a professional chef, no YouTube channel so we can atleast say she's posting foods for monetary reasons. so why is she constituting nuisance here by posting so much unnecessary pictures of food she ate in her house?

it would have been better if she's posting her Akara business( I've always been looking to catch a glimpse of her fried okara, I love Akara a lot. )

tell her the truth, she's on an ego stroking mission. seems she's hell bent to prove her worth , probably some people here who she has verbal fights with.

I'd be too grateful to God I have food to eat than take my phone to snap each food I eat then post to people who didn't ask to see my food.

moderation is the key to life. A mother of two kids, an adult for that matter should know the value of moderation.
... Ginaz, you sef "be calming down" ...but she is entitled to her choice of Topics or Thread she feels to share with her online friends/community, as long as it's positive, reasonable to the readers' mind.

Calm down. o, Ginaz. Just no let am bother you, scroll pass ...make E no result to exchange of negative words. No worry, oh,.

1 Like

Re: See,How we have bn surviving! by oluwaseyi0: 1:40pm On Jul 02, 2023
ahnie:

Even if the price of plantain crashes which we have experience before,it would still be sold costly.

I totally agreed with you on the plantain season thingy.

nah, the price will fall yakata because the sellers won't want to risk them getting rotten in thier shop

around last year October or so, I ate boiled plantain almost everyday because it's rediculously cheap at mile 12 market once the back is turning black sellers will activate panic selling

the real problems of Nigerian/Africa is that we have a non-existence preservation of seasonal/perishable goods

most European famers are able to preserve their stuff till off-season without risk of losing 90%, so either on or off season they will still be available at decent price

also over here we have no way to stimulate the growth of seasonal stuff during off-season, no sufficient irregation during dry season etc so we have wait till the next season cycle
Re: See,How we have bn surviving! by ahnie: 1:42pm On Jul 02, 2023
oluwaseyi0:

nah, the price will fall yakata because the sellers won't want to risk them getting rotten in thier shop

around last year October or so, I ate boiled plantain almost everyday because it's rediculously cheap at mile 12 market once the back is turning black sellers will activate panic selling

the real problems of Nigerian/Africa is that we have a non-existence preservation of seasonal/perishable goods

most European famers are able to preserve their stuff till off-season without risk of losing 90%, so either on or off season they will still be available at decent price

also over here we have no way to stimulate the growth of seasonal stuff during off-season, no sufficient irregation during dry season etc so we have wait till the next season cycle
I can't wait to see that happens,I envisage them running n begging buyers to come patronize them cheesy.

We ve experienced it before.
Re: See,How we have bn surviving! by henrimoto(m): 1:47pm On Jul 02, 2023
Samantha124:
We have bananas and those things you call plantains look like bananas, I don't know how you guys came to a conclusion that they're plantains.
The plantain are mostly fried or cooked before eaten.
That of the 🍌. Bananas are eaten without being cooked or fried..and they are more soft in nature compared to the plantain.

2 Likes

Re: See,How we have bn surviving! by Baronthecelebri: 1:52pm On Jul 02, 2023
Nonsense Post.

2 Likes

Re: See,How we have bn surviving! by Ginaz(f): 2:01pm On Jul 02, 2023
henrimoto:
... Ginaz, you sef "be calming down" ...but she is entitled to her choice of Topics or Thread she feels to share with her online friends/community, as long as it's positive, reasonable to the readers' mind.

Calm down. o, Ginaz. Just no let am bother you, scroll pass ...make E no result to exchange of negative words. No worry, oh,.

this is the most unreasonable thread I've seen in a long time. one's right to post shouldn't make allowance for sharing irrelevant topics that smell of ego if you would be factual about the intention.

2 Likes

Re: See,How we have bn surviving! by QuinModah(f): 2:56pm On Jul 02, 2023
ahnie:
I don't know if we're the only one experiencing this.a cee2ation whereby half paint of rice isn't enough for a family of 4.

This morning we were craving rice and smoked fish,but the prices of the fish really off me,i had to settle for a lesser specie.

How have you guys bn faring?most especially married peeps with kids.
Nlfpmod
Seun.
Welcome to Nigeria
Re: See,How we have bn surviving! by QuinModah(f): 2:57pm On Jul 02, 2023
ahnie:
I got these plant for #500,but this regime these plantain goes as high as #1500 in my area now.

I dey even go as far as frying dodo in peace,but now...dodo nor be my mate
Let me guess, you got them at Ugbolu
Re: See,How we have bn surviving! by ahnie: 3:02pm On Jul 02, 2023
QuinModah:
Let me guess, you got them at Ugbolu
The central market.

Ugbolu now is the new hub of big men,the villagers now chooses whom to sell to.

2 Likes

Re: See,How we have bn surviving! by QuinModah(f): 3:04pm On Jul 02, 2023
ahnie:

The central market.

Ugbolu now is the new hub of big men,the villagers now chooses whom to sell to.
Are you sure of these assertion?
Re: See,How we have bn surviving! by ahnie: 3:07pm On Jul 02, 2023
QuinModah:
Are you sure of these assertion?
Yes...dem go call big price for you and if you make the mistake of bargaining with them to a lesser amount,them go tell you say .. if you nor wan buy make you go.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Buy Scrap Battery Ooo Inveter / "My Friend Place Our Late Friend’s Wife On A N150k Monthly Allowance" - Guy / Ghanaian Girl Shares Her Experience In The Hands Of A White German Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.