Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,782 members, 7,824,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Obi-Datti Campaign Raises Alarm Over Attempts To ‘Doctor’ FCT Results - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi-Datti Campaign Raises Alarm Over Attempts To ‘Doctor’ FCT Results (24857 Views)

Dino Melaye Campaign Raises Alarm Over Takeover Of Hotels By Yahaya Bello / Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Campaign Rally In Abuja / My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Raises Alarm Over Attempts To ‘Doctor’ FCT Results by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 02, 2023
Peter Obi will be victorious

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Raises Alarm Over Attempts To ‘Doctor’ FCT Results by Badgers14: 4:38pm On Jul 02, 2023
Parachoco:
It does not make any sense to doctor what all the Political Parties have

The Result for each Polling Unit is with LP

If Obi think INEC wants to doctor the result, let him tender the real results alongside INEC doctored result

Simple As ABC

INEC is busy objecting in court to documents they (INEC) certified. grin
Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Raises Alarm Over Attempts To ‘Doctor’ FCT Results by drugBaronTINUBU: 4:39pm On Jul 02, 2023
Epistasis:
Obidafti keep twisting the brains of their followers.... I thank God that I didn't join that movement.

How can results that has been declared be altered...I don't gerrit!
U could have just go to INEC portal to verify b4 disgracing urself here
A daft calling people daft
Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Raises Alarm Over Attempts To ‘Doctor’ FCT Results by Diligence: 4:39pm On Jul 02, 2023
Ask INEC why they changed/replaced the Abuja/FCT REC after February 25th General Elections...

Remember there's a limit to how far you could stretch Nigerians' Patience...
Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Raises Alarm Over Attempts To ‘Doctor’ FCT Results by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:42pm On Jul 02, 2023
Epistasis:
Obidafti keep twisting the brains of their followers.... I thank God that I didn't join that movement.

insulting men who have made it for men who have also made it, why you sit and thinking of insults. Lol, get up and go make a name for yourself also, get up. Leave them to fight. Them no send you really even Tinubu
Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Raises Alarm Over Attempts To ‘Doctor’ FCT Results by ppogba: 4:46pm On Jul 02, 2023
DMerciful:
They're talking of IREV results, you're talking of agents results

Is it not the same IREV that you people are saying results were not uploaded on?

Abi, there is another IREV?

1 Like

Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Raises Alarm Over Attempts To ‘Doctor’ FCT Results by BENEAMATA: 4:48pm On Jul 02, 2023
Folajustin:

Common sense they say it not common!!!
For sum1 to think of dis! And for other mumu to believe dis! is incredible!
The foolishness & stupidity of obidient & Labour party as no end! Fools paradise
As in madness ! Pure madness . I couldn't believe the headline , still had to read the story anyways to be sure leaders of these rabid mob are not completely mad .coming just hours after another one of their patron was angling for anarchy and destabilization .Deranged lot from head to bottom . Just hope a pattern is not being formed here towards post election petition violence ! They are that desperate , we now know that .
Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Raises Alarm Over Attempts To ‘Doctor’ FCT Results by madmelon: 4:51pm On Jul 02, 2023
Can only FCT vote give LP the presidency? The most useless oppositions are does in 2023 elections..wailing loading till 2027 again

2 Likes

Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Raises Alarm Over Attempts To ‘Doctor’ FCT Results by Jayhome24: 4:51pm On Jul 02, 2023
They have started two Dundee failures obi-dati my foot, presidency will each your hands if you like raise flag and not alam it won't change anything sir, Aso Rock you will never get it now and not even in the future.

1 Like

Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Raises Alarm Over Attempts To ‘Doctor’ FCT Results by Sojourner1976: 4:53pm On Jul 02, 2023
chuksanambra:

Obi has already lost at the tribunal. He is just there because he wants to keep the expectations of curses slaves like you alive.
Only fools make such comments as yours.
Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Raises Alarm Over Attempts To ‘Doctor’ FCT Results by Tareq1105: 4:56pm On Jul 02, 2023
ebenholer2:
Labour party and iRev are nothing but co-joined twins. They would not leave each no matter what and their fate is only on iRev election just like they have purportedly forecasted they would win election through iReV internet online polls.
How on earth will someone believe a law could state that the country capital city is much more important than any other state in the nation that their vote is majorly needed to determine who wins the election.

Leave them, Tribunal would educate them.

The constitution made it clear that for the purpose of presidential election, the constituency of Nigeria (36states + FCT) is ONE constituency.

I'm still waiting for a judge that would tell me that sub-constituency FCT is greater than other 36 sub-constituecies under the same federation which the constitution says is ONE constituency.

I'm patiently waiting for a judge that would tell me that the residents of FCT are special Nigerians with power to determine or veto results of other 36 states.

Anyway, both Obi and Atiku "abandoned" this 25% FCT petition. It was never brought up or argued before they closed their petitions.

2 Likes

Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Raises Alarm Over Attempts To ‘Doctor’ FCT Results by hgnbello(m): 4:58pm On Jul 02, 2023
Parachoco:
It does not make any sense to doctor what all the Political Parties have

The Result for each Polling Unit is with LP

If Obi think INEC wants to doctor the result, let him tender the real results alongside INEC doctored result

Simple As ABC

very simple, result they have declared nd everyone knows the outcome.
Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Raises Alarm Over Attempts To ‘Doctor’ FCT Results by FireUpNow(m): 5:03pm On Jul 02, 2023
Bee Network is the world's largest web3 interactive platform. Join by invitation. Use my invitation code to join and get 1 Bee for free: cdmd2000. Download Bee app from playstore
Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Raises Alarm Over Attempts To ‘Doctor’ FCT Results by joseph032: 5:04pm On Jul 02, 2023
Pass all O' Level Subjectand Fail English Language or Mathematics and you will Understand the Word AND.

Not that is More important that any other Subject. Rules/Laws are What Make Us Humans

they Don't need to bring anything Up it is Just for the Court to interpret that part of the Constitution
Tareq1105:

Leave them, Tribunal would educate them.

The constitution made it clear that for the purpose of presidential election, the constituency of Nigeria (36states + FCT) is ONE constituency.

I'm still waiting for a judge that would tell me that sub-constituency FCT is greater than other 36 sub-constituecies under the same federation which the constitution says is ONE constituency.

I'm patiently waiting for a judge that would tell me that the residents of FCT are special Nigerians with power to determine or veto results of other 36 states.

Anyway, both Obi and Atiku "abandoned" this 25% FCT petition. It was never brought up or argued before they closed their petitions.
Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Raises Alarm Over Attempts To ‘Doctor’ FCT Results by Tareq1105: 5:06pm On Jul 02, 2023
tegrianonigltd:
insulting men who have made it for men who have also made it, why you sit and thinking of insults. Lol, get up and go make a name for yourself also, get up. Leave them to fight. Them no send you really even Tinubu

No man that has made it would reason like a spare parts apprentice.

Results that was released 4 months ago and it's in public domain.

And some obidients fools are saying INEC wants to change it. Does it sound sensible to you? It's only obifools that would believe such.

1 Like

Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Raises Alarm Over Attempts To ‘Doctor’ FCT Results by Tareq1105: 5:09pm On Jul 02, 2023
joseph032:
Pass all O' Level Subjectand Fail English Language or Mathematics and you will Understand the Word AND.

Not that is More important that any other Subject. Rules/Laws are What Make Us Humans

they Don't need to bring anything Up it is Just for the Court to interpret that part of the Constitution

Go and read section 299 of the 1999 Constitution if you have one.
Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Raises Alarm Over Attempts To ‘Doctor’ FCT Results by bdon12: 5:11pm On Jul 02, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
… manager warns INEC against bowing to pressure
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/07/obi-datti-campaign-raises-alarm-over-attempts-to-doctor-fct-results/amp/
Bt d whole Nigeria already knows they didnt get 25% in FCT na.How will that work
Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Raises Alarm Over Attempts To ‘Doctor’ FCT Results by Enice(m): 5:11pm On Jul 02, 2023
Folajustin:

The foolishness & stupidity of obidient & Labour party as no end! Fools paradise
This thing tire me aswear. Crying wolf where there's non.
Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Raises Alarm Over Attempts To ‘Doctor’ FCT Results by CJStarz: 5:12pm On Jul 02, 2023
Thank God you no join the Obidient movement,also thank God U don dey buy fuel at almost 700 naira.
You be correct guy🤪

Epistasis:

1 Like

Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Raises Alarm Over Attempts To ‘Doctor’ FCT Results by joseph032: 5:12pm On Jul 02, 2023
Let the Court decide
Tareq1105:

Go and read section 299 of the 1999 Constitution if you have one.
Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Raises Alarm Over Attempts To ‘Doctor’ FCT Results by Emola12(m): 5:14pm On Jul 02, 2023
Epistasis:

are you from Nigeria?
Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Raises Alarm Over Attempts To ‘Doctor’ FCT Results by CJStarz: 5:14pm On Jul 02, 2023
Easy guy ...no dey abuse people like dat. Wetin?

Folajustin:

Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Raises Alarm Over Attempts To ‘Doctor’ FCT Results by joseph032: 5:14pm On Jul 02, 2023
In a Country like Nigeria Anything is Possible. God Help Us All
bdon12:

Bt d whole Nigeria already knows they didnt get 25% in FCT na.How will that work
Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Raises Alarm Over Attempts To ‘Doctor’ FCT Results by Kayrich(m): 5:19pm On Jul 02, 2023
They are bad losser. Doctor results already know and declared. I don't understand.
Want to use only Abuja votes and be declared president even when u don't have 2/3rd all over Nigeria. We are watching.

1 Like

Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Raises Alarm Over Attempts To ‘Doctor’ FCT Results by PoliticalUpdate(m): 5:20pm On Jul 02, 2023
It is now crystal clear that there will be a recount of the election results via result sheets. This is the rigging Pro Max.
Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Raises Alarm Over Attempts To ‘Doctor’ FCT Results by Loveabove(f): 5:20pm On Jul 02, 2023
With all the nonsense INEC is doing, should INEC continue to conduct election in Nigeria. INEC should stop to exist.
Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Raises Alarm Over Attempts To ‘Doctor’ FCT Results by delpee(f): 5:25pm On Jul 02, 2023
I'm just amazed at the level of reasoning of supposedly educated people. Na real wa!

2 Likes

Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Raises Alarm Over Attempts To ‘Doctor’ FCT Results by Jsucre(m): 5:28pm On Jul 02, 2023
yarimo:
Labour party has no any case in court, just fooling the illiterate Obidients
at least make dem dey use this kind thing dey hold body till next general election

2 Likes

Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Raises Alarm Over Attempts To ‘Doctor’ FCT Results by one4GOD(f): 5:29pm On Jul 02, 2023
Epistasis:

your likes can never be admitted to such movement because it's a movement for clear, focused and intellectuals and not some movement filled with people who find it very hard to think for themselves to extend they desired a man who doesnt have a clear identity nor source to represent them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

700 Boko Haram Captives Have Escaped - Nigerian Army / Kano At Standstill As INEC Sorts Out "Some Anomalies" In Pending 2 LGAs / ISWAP Blows Up High Tension Electricity Lines, Plunges Maiduguri Into Darkness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.