Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,768 members, 7,824,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Obi-Datti Campaign Raises Alarm Over Attempts To ‘Doctor’ FCT Results - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi-Datti Campaign Raises Alarm Over Attempts To ‘Doctor’ FCT Results (24855 Views)

Dino Melaye Campaign Raises Alarm Over Takeover Of Hotels By Yahaya Bello / Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Campaign Rally In Abuja / My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Raises Alarm Over Attempts To ‘Doctor’ FCT Results by jonnex: 5:37pm On Jul 02, 2023
Fake alarm, just to dupe Obi the more.
Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Raises Alarm Over Attempts To ‘Doctor’ FCT Results by HayB100(m): 5:48pm On Jul 02, 2023
Epistasis:
Obidafti keep twisting the brains of their followers.... I thank God that I didn't join that movement.

How can results that has been declared be altered...I don't gerrit!
I swear to God, nah were, mumu, oponu, arindin, shugomu, afofungbemu go still dey refer to himself or herself as OBEDIENT. Obi just dey finger their brains like small pikin 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Raises Alarm Over Attempts To ‘Doctor’ FCT Results by HayB100(m): 5:49pm On Jul 02, 2023
Folajustin:
Common sense they say it not common!!!
For sum1 to think of dis! And for other mumu to believe dis! is incredible!
The foolishness & stupidity of obidient & Labour party as no end! Fools paradise

oloun ngbo se, were lawon people ye🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Raises Alarm Over Attempts To ‘Doctor’ FCT Results by HayB100(m): 5:49pm On Jul 02, 2023
Oloun oba nbgo, Obidatti and their supporters are were, imagine the mumu word them dey yarn for mouth 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Raises Alarm Over Attempts To ‘Doctor’ FCT Results by JuicyStar: 5:53pm On Jul 02, 2023
Lies… how will a result already announced and in a public space be altered? Shey INEC go reannounce FCT result?

1 Like

Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Raises Alarm Over Attempts To ‘Doctor’ FCT Results by Rakafit: 5:53pm On Jul 02, 2023
Ji , masun.
Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Raises Alarm Over Attempts To ‘Doctor’ FCT Results by phemray(m): 5:53pm On Jul 02, 2023
Folajustin:

The foolishness & stupidity of obidient & Labour party as no end! Fools paradise

Not funny, they know what they are doing ooo, just watch LP strategists, they always raise issues anytime LP info or trending matter is going down on social media. They tot it's a logic to keep them active. But from experience since 1999 till date, LP will naturally extinguished in 2 months after election petition matter is settled by supreme court.

Write this down, the next will be Tinubu must release Kanu. Obi will likely go quite or decamped back to APGA. Lol
Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Raises Alarm Over Attempts To ‘Doctor’ FCT Results by Believeintruth: 5:55pm On Jul 02, 2023
Epistasis:
Obidafti keep twisting the brains of their followers.... I thank God that I didn't join that movement.

Try and be smart. The game here is this to alter the BVAS data of Abuja then come out and complain that APC votes were not fully counted basednon the BVAS data of which the courts would oblige and this would move their data to the needed 25%. If Hope did it in Imo state, then APC can do it in presidential.
Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Raises Alarm Over Attempts To ‘Doctor’ FCT Results by Believeintruth: 5:56pm On Jul 02, 2023
duro4chang:
Fake story. The results that everyone has in his or her disposal.
Federal Capital Territory (FCT) State

Select State

white-arrow

President

Governor

Senate

House of Representatives

State Houses of Assembly

Explore prior Presidential election results
2023 Presidential results - Federal Capital Territory (FCT) state

info
The winning candidate must secure the majority of the vote and at least 25% of the vote in two thirds of the states.

info
These results are sourced from INEC's result viewing platform (IREV) and LGA collation centres and should not be taken as final results.

info
Declared results have been announced by INEC in Abuja. Provisional results reflect collation only at the Local Government Area level.

Votes Per Party

APC
APC

90,902 votes

20.08%

LP
LP

281,717 votes

62.23%

NNPP
NNPP

4,517 votes

1.00%

PDP
PDP

74,193 votes

16.39%

Others

1,395 votes

0.31%

Select a LGA to view the results

Why did you avoid talking about the aspect of the law that also states 25% in FCT. You think you are smart.
Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Raises Alarm Over Attempts To ‘Doctor’ FCT Results by Believeintruth: 5:57pm On Jul 02, 2023
phemray:

Not funny, they know what they are doing ooo, just watch LP strategists, they always raise issues anytime LP info or trending matter is going down on social media. They tot it's a logic to keep them active. But from experience since 1999 till date, LP will naturally extinguished in 2 months after election petition matter is settled by supreme court.

Write this down, the next will be Tinubu must release Kanu. Obi will likely go quite or decamped back to APGA. Lol

Stay away from drugs so that you will not be making this kind of useless statement.
Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Raises Alarm Over Attempts To ‘Doctor’ FCT Results by saysoo: 6:01pm On Jul 02, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
… manager warns INEC against bowing to pressure
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/07/obi-datti-campaign-raises-alarm-over-attempts-to-doctor-fct-results/amp/
which kin rubbish be dis? INEC never release result?
Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Raises Alarm Over Attempts To ‘Doctor’ FCT Results by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:01pm On Jul 02, 2023
Tareq1105:

No man that has made it would reason like a spare parts apprentice.

Results that was released 4 months ago and it's in public domain.

And some obidients fools are saying INEC wants to change it. Does it sound sensible to you? It's only obifools that would believe such.

Obi, Datti are successful men, both in business, education, banks, government parastatal, in politics also. They are successful with wonderful family, no scandals. Tinubu is successful likewise his vice, Atiku is too, wether any of them use bad ways to be successful, e no concern me, they fought so hard to be where they are. You no like Obi na why the faults you dey see so, likewise people Wey no like Tinubu go dey see useless faults.

Una be like girl Wey no like boy Wey Dey woo her, anything the boy do go dey irritate am. That’s just the truth. You might be in Obi shoes later if you enter or Tinubu shoes, life na wave

Leave these men, they no know you, even Tinubu no know you, go fight for your stardom.

In politics anything can happen, we see the changes in results on Election Day, no be today wuruwuru don Dey Nigerian politics, IBB annul 1993 election ( was it not possible )

1 Like

Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Raises Alarm Over Attempts To ‘Doctor’ FCT Results by duro4chang(m): 6:03pm On Jul 02, 2023
Believeintruth:

Why did you avoid talking about the aspect of the law that also states 25% in FCT. You think you are smart.
I do not talk on trivial issue. Your 25% votes in Abuja is meaningless. It is not in our law. Abuja is not greater than any part of the country. Obi did not present it to the tribunal. His lawyers know better.

1 Like

Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Raises Alarm Over Attempts To ‘Doctor’ FCT Results by adioolayi(m): 6:03pm On Jul 02, 2023
Politics and opposition asides..

Na only me dey think this kain alarm seems foolish kind of

How is it possible to alter the results that has been announced in front of the whole world

It's good as an opposition to put government in power to checks...but not this dumb ways..

Haba!
Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Raises Alarm Over Attempts To ‘Doctor’ FCT Results by Believeintruth: 6:04pm On Jul 02, 2023
duro4chang:
I do not talk on trivial issue. Your 25% votes in Abuja is meaningless. It is not in our law. Abuja is not greater than any part of the country. Obi did not present it to the tribunal. His lawyers know better.

The fact that you avoided it shows your mischief. You know that it is a fact which will haunt APC seriously.
Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Raises Alarm Over Attempts To ‘Doctor’ FCT Results by DMerciful(m): 6:07pm On Jul 02, 2023
The probate value of results on IREV is higher than the one with agents. Agents can easily be compromised and that was why IREV was introduced, to limit human interference and ability to change results once uploaded
ppogba:

Is it not the same IREV that you people are saying results were not uploaded on?

Abi, there is another IREV?

Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Raises Alarm Over Attempts To ‘Doctor’ FCT Results by slowice(m): 6:08pm On Jul 02, 2023
If you think such move is beyond inec then you are a joker.

A liar will boldly tell bigger lie to cover previous lies.

The way and manner inec have been carrying along in court shows that they are an interested party in the suit rather than a neutral one
Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Raises Alarm Over Attempts To ‘Doctor’ FCT Results by duro4chang(m): 6:09pm On Jul 02, 2023
Believeintruth:

The fact that you avoided it shows your mischief. You know that it is a fact which will haunt APC seriously.
Obi your lord and saviour also avoided it at the tribunal just the way I did. We all know it cannot stand.
Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Raises Alarm Over Attempts To ‘Doctor’ FCT Results by yarimo(m): 6:10pm On Jul 02, 2023
Jsucre:
at least make dem dey use this kind thing dey hold body till next general election
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Raises Alarm Over Attempts To ‘Doctor’ FCT Results by Jamesadeosun23: 6:12pm On Jul 02, 2023
Alarmists
Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Raises Alarm Over Attempts To ‘Doctor’ FCT Results by Danjuma101: 6:14pm On Jul 02, 2023
Feintline:
Imagine the recklessness from yakubu and yakubu select/unconstitutional president.
The alarm was raised some days ago by FBI OBIDIENTS.

I thought agbado team said 25% in abuja is not necessary ?

Yakubu and tinubu are bold fraudsters that do not mind destroying Nigeria with their evil conspiracy all in the quest for power.

They are still robbing PODATTI even after election.
No shame at all. Criminality in open glare.
This is crime against the constitution of Nigeria.
Crime against Nigerians.
. Bt jst listen to ur self pls. Results dathas alrey bin decleared some months bk, hw can dy temper wit it agaiy? Wot do dy need ito temper wit it fo
Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Raises Alarm Over Attempts To ‘Doctor’ FCT Results by Believeintruth: 6:15pm On Jul 02, 2023
duro4chang:
Obi your lord and saviour also avoided it at the tribunal just the way I did. We all know it cannot stand.

Oga no one avoided it. Stop trying to be deceptive.
Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Raises Alarm Over Attempts To ‘Doctor’ FCT Results by Safyqueen: 6:15pm On Jul 02, 2023
TruthinAction:

In the same way it's difficult to believe that a candidate that did not meet the 25% requirement for FCT was sworn in.

In Nigeria, anything is possible.

I think I should help you please.
Just say that a candidate that has no vote in FCT was sworn in.

Madness.
Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Raises Alarm Over Attempts To ‘Doctor’ FCT Results by Quodseverismete: 6:23pm On Jul 02, 2023
Folajustin:

Have you been seeing the way INEC has defending APC in the electoral petition tribunal, it's as if INEC is APC and APC is INEC,(how can electoral empire become so partisan like that).
But I tell you something, what inec is doing is a lasting legacy, a presedent is set for the future generations to refer to, and any election INEC will conduct today will be mared by lack of confidence, it's a very big retrogression.
It may favor you today,but believe next time you may be at the receiving end. Before I go, know that some people who did everything to make your Tinubu lose the election, may even benefits more than you in his administration.
Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Raises Alarm Over Attempts To ‘Doctor’ FCT Results by duro4chang(m): 6:26pm On Jul 02, 2023
Believeintruth:

Oga no one avoided it. Stop trying to be deceptive.
Obi did not present it at the tribunal go and ask any knowlegable person. Throught the time his lawyers were presenting the case there was nothing like that. The only things they brought was a heap of bargage which they called evidence but be rest assured every garbage he brought will be thrown into the dust bin.
Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Raises Alarm Over Attempts To ‘Doctor’ FCT Results by HRMK: 6:36pm On Jul 02, 2023
FALSE ALARM! WHAT HAS ALREADY BEEN SUBMITED AT THE TRIBUNAL?YEYE!!
Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Raises Alarm Over Attempts To ‘Doctor’ FCT Results by Chibuzoripob: 6:40pm On Jul 02, 2023
sad cheesy grin cheesy NonSENSE
Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Raises Alarm Over Attempts To ‘Doctor’ FCT Results by lapintoz: 6:45pm On Jul 02, 2023
Mumu people.....your stupidity is beyond hopelessness.....that is how they said Buhari wanted to declare public holiday so that supreme Court will not give judgement on one of their idotic court cases.......idiotas

1 Like

Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Raises Alarm Over Attempts To ‘Doctor’ FCT Results by Senator777: 6:49pm On Jul 02, 2023
These people don't know say Nigeria don move forward .

Awon Oniranu.

1 Like

Re: Obi-Datti Campaign Raises Alarm Over Attempts To ‘Doctor’ FCT Results by ginggerxy: 7:02pm On Jul 02, 2023
Epistasis:

How can someone that did not participate in primary election in APC be a senator elect in APC? Did you Gerrit now? Criminals are capable of anything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu, Fubara In Closed-door Meeting At Aso Villa / Buhari orders journalists out of BBOG Meeting / Sanwo-Olu Visits GAC Car Assembly Plant In Ogba, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.