Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,176 members, 7,849,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:29 AM

What Makes A Relationship Loose Spark After Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes A Relationship Loose Spark After Marriage? (509 Views)

Where Is The Spark After The Honey Moon Phase? / Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? / UK Based Nigerian Lady Gushes About Her Man After Marriage Proposal. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Makes A Relationship Loose Spark After Marriage? by DyshApp: 10:51pm On Jul 01, 2023
Falling in love can feel exciting, even exhilarating. But over time, these feelings may change to something more mellow or calm. This doesn't necessarily mean there's anything wrong with your relationship.

Romantic love is a key goal for many people. Whether you've been in love before or have yet to fall in love for the first time, you might think of this love as the pinnacle of romantic experiences - perhaps even the pinnacle of life experiences.

But over time, you might find yourself thinking, "I love them" instead of "I'm in love with them." Loving someone instead of feeling "in love" with them simply illustrates how feelings of love evolve over the course of a relationship, especially a long-term relationship.

After making it past the early stages of infatuation, your feelings for your partner might become less intense. You may not long for their company in quite the same way. In fact, you might even enjoy time apart.

After a conducted study these are what was discovered on couples that lost their spark overtime....

Read more on Dyshus webpage (link in bio)

Re: What Makes A Relationship Loose Spark After Marriage? by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:01pm On Jul 01, 2023
- peope feeling too comfortable after marriage
- its HUMAN NATURE....you can do the same thing for so long until you start to get tired of it (and/or not the same spark as before)
- because people are lazy/complacent and believe that, since they are married to that person, they dont need to woo them any longer
- because after marriage, your life perspective change and so do you. so people grow together and evolve together, and become one.
- but most importantly, you are not suppose to have that spark for 50yrs... IMHO 5yrs top and then that spark turns into an unbreakable bond (that will outgrow any spark).

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Relationship Loose Spark After Marriage? by Hollybratt(m): 11:01pm On Jul 01, 2023
Hey chap, i felt befuddle and exasperated about your post, what's it for?
Re: What Makes A Relationship Loose Spark After Marriage? by garriAndsugar: 11:05pm On Jul 01, 2023
na see finish
Re: What Makes A Relationship Loose Spark After Marriage? by DyshApp: 11:05am On Jul 03, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
- peope feeling too comfortable after marriage
- its HUMAN NATURE....you can do the same thing for so long until you start to get tired of it (and/or not the same spark as before)
- because people are lazy/complacent and believe that, since they are married to that person, they dont need to woo them any longer
- because after marriage, your life perspective change and so do you. so people grow together and evolve together, and become one.
- but most importantly, you are not suppose to have that spark for 50yrs... IMHO 5yrs top and then that spark turns into an unbreakable bond (that will outgrow any spark).

True, that's one of the cause but there are several other factors involved
Re: What Makes A Relationship Loose Spark After Marriage? by DyshApp: 11:07am On Jul 03, 2023
Hollybratt:
Hey chap, i felt befuddle and exasperated about your post, what's it for?

It's a brief introduction of what the post says if you want to find out more it's available on dyshus webpage, the link is in my bio
Re: What Makes A Relationship Loose Spark After Marriage? by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:52pm On Jul 03, 2023
DyshApp:
True, that's one of the cause but there are several other factors involved

yeah i was just typing some common reasons...
Re: What Makes A Relationship Loose Spark After Marriage? by DyshApp: 10:02pm On Jul 03, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

I see, I agree with your reasons though,its what we call as Nigerians call see finish😅
Re: What Makes A Relationship Loose Spark After Marriage? by DyshApp: 10:03pm On Jul 03, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

I see, I agree with your reasons though,its what we call as Nigerians call see finish😅

(1) (Reply)

If You've Been Rejected - Read This Now. / See The Lengthy Letter I Wrote To My First Girlfriend / Can You Marry Man That Cannot, Read, Write And Not Working But Give You Peace Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.