Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,151 members, 7,842,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

See The Lengthy Letter I Wrote To My First Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Lengthy Letter I Wrote To My First Girlfriend (485 Views)

Love Letter A Male Student Wrote To His Female Teacher / This Was What I Said That Charmed My First Girlfriend / Where Is Now Your First Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Lengthy Letter I Wrote To My First Girlfriend by efelicity: 11:55pm On Jul 05, 2023
It's the daughter of the deputy Governor of my state that I'm currently dating. It was with this letter that I was able to convince her. 18/1/2023
Dear Sweetie,

I know this will shock you to your bone marrow but I pray It never dig out the roots of your heart. I pray the impression I'm trying to inject doesn't veer into the creepy territory of your emotion.
Before I put pen to pad, I know many would say that writing a love letter is a dead form of communication, a relic from olden days that's irrelevant in the era of instant gratification where we find ourselves today. At a time when we are separated by visible and invisible barriers, and almost completely reliant on more sophisticated but impersnal forms of communication, a love letter, in my own opinion, is a particularly meaningful and romantic gesture of expressing love because it's slow, intentional and deeply personal. More so, expressing my affection in writing is my love language.

Given the sweep of why I write this, I hope I will not bore you by tapping into the wave of this letter and I hope you won't deem it fit that I have gone overboard. Honestly, I don't know from whence to begin this, but I believe the cells of my feelings will write themselves with complete precision. First off, I'm greatly happy to, for the first time, let you know how I feel about you. But these feelings stems from the content of your character. I'm attracted to you not because of what you are but because of Who you are. Your facial beauty and physical appearance played just a little role in why I so badly wish to get your full attention. I admire your voracious appetite for good health. I admire your professional method of approaching patients. True to my salt, these were the two things that got me obsessed with you. Your profession might have taught you to be approachable, but sensing from your body language, all I deduced was the exhibition of a total personal character. You were not just taught but they are inbuilt in you. They are innate qualities that sets you apart. All these makes me think of you as a pioneer of sorts... enthusiastic, confident and quick-witted. In the end, I like all that is essential to your nature.
Mind you, I'm not moved by what I see but what I feel. No wonder they say 'fall in love" not "go into love" because it's preplanned. For me, contrary to popular belief that love is a choice, love is simply a fulfilment of promise by destiny. I'm really lean into my emotions---this does not sing on my face in your presence but burns in my heart even in your absence. I have experienced something similar in the past but it pales in coming to what I am feeling now. You possess the wit and the serenity to qualify as a woman Worthy of being loved and that's why I am so attracted to you. And I want to let you know that age difference and academic qualifications are immaterial to the fact that we can erect a special union and build a future that will last long if not for a life time. I'm not desperate though, but I have seen a woman in you.

I want a woman of ideal. I want a presentable personality who can be testified about, I have seen that woman in you. I want a beautiful woman but most of all I want a woman of character. I have seen her in you. I'm not seeking for a girlfriend but for a lover. I have seen all these qualities in you and it's with these ideas in mind that I propose to you a pure, true and faithful relationship. I'm not begging or forcing you into this, I'm only presenting my genuine proposal for consideration. All I seek is "give me your attention to talk to" not "accept me from the onset".

You are that lady whose existence has not only activated but also illuminated that part of my life that has refused to do what the society sees as normal: seeking for a relationship with whom I have fallen in love with. That makes you different. I know human beings are all special but some raise the bar on that. You are one of those few people. Focus more on the sentiments shared in this "draft" and not how "well" the letter was written. And also my intention is not only to make you feel cherished, accepted, desired, special and important but also to let you know that I love you, not only from the depth, but with the whole of my heart. I wish this feeling becomes mutual because love not reciprocated brings sorrow. I hate love that comes from one side and that's why I abstained from erotica all this while. I believe I have gotten a perfect fit for me this time.

I seek your attention. I demand for your full attention to listen to me. I want to speak to you, not a whole range of meaningless words but a few that may sow joy in us for a life time. I really need you to submit your attention to me. I can't overstep my boundaries by discussing this with you in your office, it's a gross misconduct and I can't ask you out when we are not too familiar with each other. I'm in love with you so give me the opportunity to speak to you.
I'm indebted to you my dearest, for the great portion of the happiness which I have enjoyed by this love, you have completely satisfied all that my heart and affection had hoped or ever wished.
Re: See The Lengthy Letter I Wrote To My First Girlfriend by DaddyCoool: 1:00am On Jul 06, 2023
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: See The Lengthy Letter I Wrote To My First Girlfriend by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:21am On Jul 06, 2023
They will send their bodyguard to throw into the guardroom (dungeon) and forget you there.

(1) (Reply)

Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO / Women! STOP Making These MISTAKES |he Will Not Marry You / Women Get Exposed By Their Fellow Gender Who Is Red Pill.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.