Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

SS Vs Se...the Comment From A Reasonable Igbo Man - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SS Vs Se...the Comment From A Reasonable Igbo Man (2234 Views)

SS Vs Se..arewa People Debunked Kanu Nnamdi Lies / Tribalism: SW Vs SE - A Show Of Shame! / SS Vs SE: What Quickly Went Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SS Vs Se...the Comment From A Reasonable Igbo Man by Tukpa8: 9:57am On Jul 02, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Who is attaching who

The Igbos have never gone and will never go beyond the 5 south east states

Know this and know peace

then you not online yesterday... because nor be small argument yesterday... Penguin2 can tell you
Re: SS Vs Se...the Comment From A Reasonable Igbo Man by Tukpa8: 9:59am On Jul 02, 2023
Ofunaofu:

So you mean there were beggars right here on Nairaland yesterday
my brother nor be small thing yesterday o..

penguin2 and some of his igbo brothers were begging like beggers yesterday o..

3 Likes

Re: SS Vs Se...the Comment From A Reasonable Igbo Man by Ofunaofu: 10:00am On Jul 02, 2023
Tukpa8:
my brother nor be small thing yesterday o..

penguin2 and some of his igbo brothers were begging like beggers yesterday o..

What were they begging for

1 Like

Re: SS Vs Se...the Comment From A Reasonable Igbo Man by Tukpa8: 10:01am On Jul 02, 2023
proeast:

After fighting Goodluck Jonathan and humiliating his family, yorubas are now showing fake love to them. If Jonathan was a Muslim from North, many of you would never have attacked him.

There are Igbos in SE and SS, so if you like cry till end of time, both regions are intertwined.
there are no single Igbos in ss.

3 Likes

Re: SS Vs Se...the Comment From A Reasonable Igbo Man by Tukpa8: 10:02am On Jul 02, 2023
proeast:

Stop falling for their stupid antics, there are Igbos indigenous to both SE and SS. So, how can anyone deceive you?

It is very wrong to say Igbos will never go beyond SE when same Igbos are already indigenous to SS.
mentioned the Igbos out of south east?

1 Like

Re: SS Vs Se...the Comment From A Reasonable Igbo Man by Tukpa8: 10:03am On Jul 02, 2023
Proudlyngwa:
Children everywhere, is southsouth a tribe, is south east a tribe.

Continue abiding by your mental shackles, thunder fire Abacha and Ekwueme for this.
The creation of geopolitical zone is the greatest undoing of the Igbos.
there are no Igbos in ss

2 Likes

Re: SS Vs Se...the Comment From A Reasonable Igbo Man by Tukpa8: 10:05am On Jul 02, 2023
Goodday90:
When it’s convenient for them
Nzeogwu(from okpanam delta) is ibo and carried out the ibo coup
Even during the cash wahala,they said Emefiele is ibo and trying to spoil show for their brother tinubu,and he was UGM sponsor
But when its not,there are no single Ibo in Ss
Ibo want to take our oyel that we are enjoying in the Ss
there are no single Igbos indigenous to ss....

2 Likes

Re: SS Vs Se...the Comment From A Reasonable Igbo Man by AntiMarxist: 10:05am On Jul 02, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Who is attaching who

The Igbos have never gone and will never go beyond the 5 south east states

Know this and know peace

Should I post IPOB's Microsoft paint edited and proposed map of Biafra ?

Keep lying to yourselves

2 Likes

Re: SS Vs Se...the Comment From A Reasonable Igbo Man by AntiMarxist: 10:06am On Jul 02, 2023
Tukpa8:
then you not online yesterday... because nor be small argument yesterday... Penguin2 can tell you

Show him IPOB map of Biafra .

Do not let that liar go scot-free

2 Likes

Re: SS Vs Se...the Comment From A Reasonable Igbo Man by Tukpa8: 10:11am On Jul 02, 2023
Ofunaofu:

What were they begging for
ss to be one with SE...they have to leave with shame after we disgrace them well for other tribes to laugh at them

3 Likes

Re: SS Vs Se...the Comment From A Reasonable Igbo Man by Cooly100: 10:15am On Jul 02, 2023
Tukpa8:
there are no single Igbos in ss.

Yes, there are no single Igbos in Nigeria... cheesy cheesy

Now take a rest...

1 Like

Re: SS Vs Se...the Comment From A Reasonable Igbo Man by Tukpa8: 10:20am On Jul 02, 2023
Cooly100:

Yes, there are no single Igbos in Nigeria... cheesy cheesy

Now take a rest...
Igbos are Indigenous to 4 south east states
Re: SS Vs Se...the Comment From A Reasonable Igbo Man by Ofunaofu: 10:20am On Jul 02, 2023
Tukpa8:
[b]ss to be one with SE...[/b]they have to leave with shame after we disgrace them well for other tribes to laugh at them

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: SS Vs Se...the Comment From A Reasonable Igbo Man by Cooly100: 10:21am On Jul 02, 2023
Tukpa8:
they are not igbos...Igbos are only in 5 states.

even if they are to be igbos, they are not original ss or niger delta...
The real niger delta were Ijaws, itshekiris which are yorubas,,, Ilajes which are also Yorubas, then ogonis.

we are talking of real ss and niger delta people not artificial ss

Yoruba man..lies and propaganda no dey do una...ah...?

This is same Yorubas Ilajes, Itshekiris that threw their own brother GEJ under the bus for a northerner...

There is god ohhho..

continue with your devilish scheme..lies and more lies...

Karma is always waiting by the corner...

You think you dey do me , you dey do yourself... cheesy

1 Like

Re: SS Vs Se...the Comment From A Reasonable Igbo Man by Ofunaofu: 10:21am On Jul 02, 2023
AntiMarxist:

Should I post IPOB's Microsoft paint edited and proposed map of Biafra ?

Keep lying to yourselves

And who is IPOB

1 Like

Re: SS Vs Se...the Comment From A Reasonable Igbo Man by AntiMarxist: 10:22am On Jul 02, 2023
Ofunaofu:

And who is IPOB

I should be asking you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SS Vs Se...the Comment From A Reasonable Igbo Man by Cooly100: 10:22am On Jul 02, 2023
Tukpa8:
Igbos are Indigenous to 4 south east states

No... there are no indigenous Igbos anywhere...

Yorubaman, rest...

1 Like

Re: SS Vs Se...the Comment From A Reasonable Igbo Man by AntiMarxist: 10:26am On Jul 02, 2023
Cooly100:

Yorubaman, rest...

Technically , this is true as the original Ibo has since been bred out during the rapefest of 1967-1970.

The original Ibo no longer exist.

What we have is a bastardized mutt mix of mystery meat composed of a semen mix of Sahelian and middle belt admixture.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SS Vs Se...the Comment From A Reasonable Igbo Man by ORIAYO70(m): 10:34am On Jul 02, 2023
Henry22:
All this Yoruba people should focus on how to reclaim Kwara state from Fulani rather than always poke nosing on things that doesn't concern them.

You don't need to be necessary Foolish all the time, if u dnt mentioned Yoruba u r incomplete buffoon

We have sensibles igbos who can reasons like human not He goat like u...

Demolition in Anambra everyone is quiet

Demolition in Lagos dey said dey are witch hunting Dem who cares for the votes of dot in a circle... You continue been inconsequential as far as Nigeria is concerned... Hate region.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SS Vs Se...the Comment From A Reasonable Igbo Man by Tukpa8: 10:35am On Jul 02, 2023
Cooly100:

Yoruba man..lies and propaganda no dey do una...ah...?

This is same Yorubas Ilajes, Itshekiris that threw their own brother GEJ under the bus for a northerner...

There is god ohhho..

continue with you devilish scheme..lies and more lies...

Karma is always waiting by the corner...

You think you dey do me , you dey do yourself...

we Ijaws hold no enemy because of politics

Go and fight GEJ himself...
Tinubu was given a title "iyela owei" by Gbaramatu king... meaning the man of worthy in Gbaramatu Ijaw....oya go fight Gbaramatu king.
We Ijaws have no enemy because of politics.

Tinubu was solidly back by Asari Dokubo an Ijaw warlord....oya go and fight Asari Dokubo.

I am Ijaw that voted for APC,,,,,oya come and fight me...

Piri ama abu.. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ piri ama abu want to die because we Ijaws don't want to hate yorubas..
Piri ama abu πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Nama ama abu πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†
Duwei ama abu πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Chai,,,,Yoruba/Ijaw alliance is very sweet o.
Yoruba/Ijaw alliance imbele mo...oh God.

Yorubas wamini a mina abu.
Yorubas our only beloved brothers.

Some people go commit suicide when the Ijaw/Yoruba alliance is fully installed.

Piri ama abu gnat their teeths in pain when they see it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SS Vs Se...the Comment From A Reasonable Igbo Man by PointB: 10:37am On Jul 02, 2023
There is South East, there is South South, and there are Igbos.

Go figure,

1 Like

Re: SS Vs Se...the Comment From A Reasonable Igbo Man by Cooly100: 10:37am On Jul 02, 2023
AntiMarxist:

Technically , this is true as the original Ibo has since been bred out during the rapefest of 1967-1970.

The original Ibo no longer exist.

What we have is a bastardized mutt mix of mystery meat composed of a semen mix of Sahelian and middle belt admixture.

I saw in the other thread, you Yoruba man was calling on Seun to ban someone...

But here your leaking brain cannot even comprehend the dustbin you are spewing on your trail...

That's how a typical ethnic bigot from your region in SW reason...

They hardly think before they open their ponmo biggggg lips to talk...

Ask Helinues..you could be his double...

2 Likes

Re: SS Vs Se...the Comment From A Reasonable Igbo Man by AntiMarxist: 10:39am On Jul 02, 2023
Cooly100:

I saw in the other thread, you Yoruba man was calling on Seun to ban someone...

But here your leaking brain cannot even comprehend the dustbin you are spewing on your trail...

That's how a typical ethnic bigot from your region in SW reason...

They hardly think before they open their ponmo biggggg lips to talk...

Ask Helinues..you could be his double...

Me call for some ones ban ?

Pls show me the post.

I only asked for Seun to reinstate the much needed cancel button so as to use it on senseless Okoro threads and posts that do not warrant a response.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SS Vs Se...the Comment From A Reasonable Igbo Man by Cooly100: 10:40am On Jul 02, 2023
Tukpa8:
we Ijaws hold no enemy because of politics

Go and fight GEJ himself...
Tinubu was given a title "iyela owei" by Gbaramatu king... meaning the man of worthy in Gbaramatu Ijaw....oya go fight Gbaramatu king.
We Ijaws have no enemy because of politics.

Tinubu was solidly back by Asari Dokubo an Ijaw warlord....oya go and fight Asari Dokubo.

I am Ijaw that voted for APC,,,,,oya come and fight me...

Piri ama abu.. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ piri ama abu want to die because we Ijaws don't want to hate yorubas..
Piri ama abu πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Nama ama abu πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†
Duwei ama abu πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Chai,,,,Yoruba/Ijaw alliance is very sweet o.
Yoruba/Ijaw alliance imbele mo...oh God.

Yorubas wamini a mina abu.
Yorubas our only beloved brothers.

Some people go commit suicide when the Ijaw/Yoruba alliance is fully installed.

Piri ama abu gnat their teeths in pain when they see it

That's very sweet... smiley

1 Like

Re: SS Vs Se...the Comment From A Reasonable Igbo Man by Jayhome24: 10:44am On Jul 02, 2023
proeast:

After fighting Goodluck Jonathan and humiliating his family, yorubas are now showing fake love to them. If Jonathan was a Muslim from North, many of you would never have attacked him.

There are Igbos in SE and SS, so if you like cry till end of time, both regions are intertwined.

Are you alright? I guess no. Do I talk tribal in my post? Do I tells you I'm a Yoruba man?

You are a little daft to always throw shade on yoruba over everything. Stop Linkin SE with SS everybody get hin papa name, the SS don't need you as you always want to drag them into your shit.

Oh you love SS but when to vote Akpabio for Senate only one Senator from SE voted for him the rest voted for Yari you see your life with your fake love for SS?

Yoruba never disgraced Jonathan it was SE that hijacked Jonathan administration and start using his success to smacked other region by face ok and the ganged began. Gej knows the truth and the is why he never stood against Tinubu but rejected obi. Use your senses bro.....

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SS Vs Se...the Comment From A Reasonable Igbo Man by Cooly100: 10:47am On Jul 02, 2023
AntiMarxist:

Me call for some ones ban ?

Pls show me the post.

I only asked for Seun to reinstate the much needed cancel button so as to use it on senseless Okoro threads and posts that do not warrant a response.

Seun, for the love of God reinstate the cancel button .
Shit posts like these are the reason for the cancel button. - Anti marxist

Why is the post shit and you righteous little man's post is not shit..

De dey deceive like yourself.

1 Like

Re: SS Vs Se...the Comment From A Reasonable Igbo Man by AntiMarxist: 10:49am On Jul 02, 2023
Cooly100:

Seun, for the love of God reinstate the cancel button .
Shit posts like these are the reason for the cancel button. - Anti marxist

Go school you no go gree.

Do you even know why the cancel button isn't working anymore and how it was used to maximum troll effect by the Great Canceller ?

Olodo, hide this post before you disgrace yourself and entire IPOB cultist here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SS Vs Se...the Comment From A Reasonable Igbo Man by Tukpa8: 10:52am On Jul 02, 2023
Cooly100:

Yorubaman, rest...
oga, forget....Igbos are only Indigenous to 4 south east states because ebonyi people are from benue not igbo.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SS Vs Se...the Comment From A Reasonable Igbo Man by Cooly100: 10:53am On Jul 02, 2023
Jayhome24:

Are you alright? I guess no. Do I talk tribal in my post? Do I tells you I'm a Yoruba man?

You are a little daft to always throw shade on yoruba over everything. Stop Linkin SE with SS everybody get hin papa name, the SS don't need you as you always want to drag them into your shit.

Oh you love SS but when to vote Akpabio for Senate only one Senator from SE voted for him the rest voted for Yari you see your life with your fake love for SS?

Yoruba never disgraced Jonathan it was SE that hijacked Jonathan administration and start using his success to smacked other region by face ok and the ganged began. Gej knows the truth and the is why he never stood against Tinubu but rejected obi. Use your senses bro.....

The way you Yorubas lie...I begin to believe that a most of you were created that way...and there is nothing anybody can do about it..

The thing is that lying is natural to you guys as you are not even aware you have lied...and people are watching.

Look at the guy in second top picture on the right...

.at least if for nothing ..his tribal marks gave him away as a Yoruba person..

Waiting for your next lie

Even if you are caught red handed, you will swear that it wasn't you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SS Vs Se...the Comment From A Reasonable Igbo Man by Cooly100: 10:55am On Jul 02, 2023
AntiMarxist:

Go school you no go gree.

Do you even know why the cancel button isn't working anymore and how it was used to maximum troll effect by the Great Canceller ?

Olodo, hide this post before you disgrace yourself and entire IPOB cultist here

"Holy" little man, prof.... why do you want to cancel a post..?.Has anyone else called for that?

Evil people are always chased by their own evil shadow...

Learn to build on your self esteem...prof.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC And Yahaya Bello Unsmart As Rigging Formula Exposed / Ibadan Explosion Is An Attack On Biafra Dominated Area In Yorubaland - IPOB / Economic Situation:Stop Fanning Embers Of Ethnic War , Fadojoe Tells Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.