Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,714 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

The North Should Support Goodluck Jonathan In The 2027 Elections - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The North Should Support Goodluck Jonathan In The 2027 Elections (2005 Views)

Tinubu’s Supporters Commence Preparations For 2027 Elections / Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. / Obasanjo Meets With Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The North Should Support Goodluck Jonathan In The 2027 Elections by Justiceleague1: 12:39pm On Jul 03, 2023
Please we don't need any spineless liverless person from the south for 2027 that would be intimidated to do the bidding of the ever conservative and plundering north and reverse Tinubu's giant steps and stopping his move towards true federalism...for example,right now we know the north are very angry and are secretly plotting for Tinubu's downfall for takin certain steps like removing the Customs headship from them and making the power sector open, and move that stops power being generated from,say, Ibadan and added to the national grid for consumers in niger republic or Sokoto! ..... Tinubu should and must do 8 years...in fact,TINUBU FOR '27.
Re: The North Should Support Goodluck Jonathan In The 2027 Elections by wegevv: 5:58pm On Jul 03, 2023
Owologbo:

defender of rubbish.
this is how you will continue defending rubbish while you remain a nobody in the eyes of the rubbish you are defending.
You are asked to make sacrifices, but these persons asking you to make these sacrifices keep giving themselves various unreasonable allowances.

I don’t mind being a nobody in the eyes of others. That’s why I’m here anonymously lol

The unification of the Naira rate is good policy that the incompetent PMB and his failed administration didn’t do. The ending of fuel subsidy is good policy that the incompetent PMB and his failed administration didn’t do. The country is clearly suffering in the very short term so let’s see how PBAT responds.

Peter Obi vowed to remove fuel subsidy on day one. If Peter Obi had won and implemented these policies, you would be defending him and asking others to give him time because he inherited a mess from a failed administration. So same goes for PBAT.

Again Nigeria is in this mess because we had an inept leader in Buhari, who is not even fit to manage your local pharmacy, running the country into the ground for 8 years. Anyone that took over from him would have had a monumental task on their hands.

All we can look for at this stage are signals of competency which I can see with PBAT compared to his useless predecessor. So I’m willing to give him a chance.

I supported Obi. I wish he won. If he miraculously manages to win his court case I would be delighted.

But you know what, I’d rather Tinubu remained President than have a re-election that hands the presidency to another clueless cabal-oriented politician like Atiku.

Most educated Nigerians don’t need their tribesman as President to be successful. They just need a strong economy that is thriving and a secure nation. We will only get that with the most competent people running the country rather than Buhari’s family and friends. I’m eagerly awaiting PBAT’s ministerial list.

Justiceleague1:
Please we don't need any spineless liverless person from the south for 2027 that would be intimidated to do the bidding of the ever conservative and plundering north and reverse Tinubu's giant steps and stopping his move towards true federalism...for example,right now we know the north are very angry and are secretly plotting for Tinubu's downfall for takin certain steps like removing the Customs headship from them and making the power sector open, and move that stops power being generated from,say, Ibadan and added to the national grid for consumers in niger republic or Sokoto! ..... Tinubu should and must do 8 years...in fact,TINUBU FOR '27.

Well said. I don’t doubt for a second that the northern cabal are angry and based on what I’m starting to learn about PBAT, the north will only get more angry as he implements his vision for Nigeria.

Every single region in the south will benefit from true federalism, opening up the power sector and opening up the borders for trade on certain things. I’d argue all these things would benefit the north too but their leaders have shown to firmly believe the opposite.

The south needs to be united in ensuring that power remains there in 2027. And in 2031 we must demand better than Buhari-level incompetence and nepotism from the north.

1 Like

Re: The North Should Support Goodluck Jonathan In The 2027 Elections by Owologbo(m): 10:30am On Jul 04, 2023
wegevv:

I don’t mind being a nobody in the eyes of others. That’s why I’m here anonymously lol

The unification of the Naira rate is good policy that the incompetent PMB and his failed administration didn’t do. The ending of fuel subsidy is good policy that the incompetent PMB and his failed administration didn’t do. The country is clearly suffering in the very short term so let’s see how PBAT responds.

Peter Obi vowed to remove fuel subsidy on day one. If Peter Obi had won and implemented these policies, you would be defending him and asking others to give him time because he inherited a mess from a failed administration. So same goes for PBAT.

Again Nigeria is in this mess because we had an inept leader in Buhari, who is not even fit to manage your local pharmacy, running the country into the ground for 8 years. Anyone that took over from him would have had a monumental task on their hands.

All we can look for at this stage are signals of competency which I can see with PBAT compared to his useless predecessor. So I’m willing to give him a chance.

I supported Obi. I wish he won. If he miraculously manages to win his court case I would be delighted.

But you know what, I’d rather Tinubu remained President than have a re-election that hands the presidency to another clueless cabal-oriented politician like Atiku.

Most educated Nigerians don’t need their tribesman as President to be successful. They just need a strong economy that is thriving and a secure nation. We will only get that with the most competent people running the country rather than Buhari’s family and friends. I’m eagerly awaiting PBAT’s ministerial list.

Well said. I don’t doubt for a second that the northern cabal are angry and based on what I’m starting to learn about PBAT, the north will only get more angry as he implements his vision for Nigeria.

Every single region in the south will benefit from true federalism, opening up the power sector and opening up the borders for trade on certain things. I’d argue all these things would benefit the north too but their leaders have shown to firmly believe the opposite.

The south needs to be united in ensuring that power remains there in 2027. And in 2031 we must demand better than Buhari-level incompetence and nepotism from the north.

Go and preach all these your gibberish to your audience.
did Peter Obi tells you that he will remove subsidy without caution?
these same buhari you are calling names now was praised and worshiped by you and your minions for 8 years.
Which stride is tinubu making? tinubu should be a tax collector nothing else.

Note: I'm not telling you not to defend your daily source of bread ok.
Re: The North Should Support Goodluck Jonathan In The 2027 Elections by wegevv: 7:28pm On Jul 04, 2023
Owologbo:

Go and preach all these your gibberish to your audience.
did Peter Obi tells you that he will remove subsidy without caution?
these same buhari you are calling names now was praised and worshiped by you and your minions for 8 years.
Which stride is tinubu making? tinubu should be a tax collector nothing else.

Note: I'm not telling you not to defend your daily source of bread ok.

Lol you’ve assumed who I voted for in 2015, and probably where I’m from, just because I’m willing to give Tinubu a chance. Okay oh

For what it’s worth, you’re wrong sha. I didn’t support Buhari in 2015. I was against him even back then. Again, I supported Obi and was very strongly against Tinubu before the election. My posts are still there for all to see. I’m not your enemy at all. But election don pass (unless the courts decide otherwise).

About the strides Tinubu is making, I already answered that in my epistle earlier lol. Let’s watch and see what he does in the coming days, weeks and months. I would be saying the same thing if Obi was in charge ❤️

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Niger And Wagner Can Beat Nigeria In A War. / Igbo Kicks As Yoruba Lead The Tribe With Highest People In Tertiary Education. / The Legacy Of Martin Luther King Jr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.