Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive? (Picture) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive? (Picture) (19750 Views)

How Long Did You Learn Driving. / How Long Does It Take To Get A Driving License? / If You Have Kids In Your Compound, Don’t Be In A Hurry To Drive Out (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive? (Picture) by jeromestarks: 1:06pm On Jul 02, 2023
My sister spent 3 weeks. After that, she used learner's tag (L) for another one week.

Now, she says she can drive anything anywhere anyhow 😁.

How long did it take you?

@nlfpmod

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive? (Picture) by RoadMozart(m): 1:17pm On Jul 02, 2023
jeromestarks:
My sister spent 3 weeks. After that, she used learner's tag (L) for another one week.

@nlfpmod
As Idan wey I be, na me teach myself.

No shaking

97 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive? (Picture) by jeromestarks: 1:19pm On Jul 02, 2023
RoadMozart:

As Idan wey I be, na me teach myself.

No shaking
Hope say u no spoil the car before you enter road?

20 Likes

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive? (Picture) by KingDash09(m): 1:19pm On Jul 02, 2023
3 weeks

4 Likes

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive? (Picture) by slawomir: 1:20pm On Jul 02, 2023
Damnnn niggar
Me nor even learn
Na one day as a stubborn child I reach my elder sister house...she nor dey house
I carry her husband motor begin match Am follow street

Na so news reach her say me don dey cruise her husband motor
She begin call me for phone I nor pick...

Drive for one hour...the next week I do am again...unfortunately this time around I break the side mirror...my sister husband nor even talk
Don't know why men knows how to tolerate the family of their wife

284 Likes 17 Shares

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive? (Picture) by RoadMozart(m): 1:21pm On Jul 02, 2023
jeromestarks:

Hope say u no spoil the car before you enter road?
Since then till now, not a scratch.

Na Grace sha

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive? (Picture) by jeromestarks: 1:44pm On Jul 02, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Me nor even learn

Na one day as a stubborn child I reach my elder sister house...she nor dey house

I carry her husband mother begin match Am follow street

Na so news reach her say me don dey cruise her husband motor
She begin call me for phone I nor pick...

Na wa o.

4 Likes

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive? (Picture) by Olawrites: 1:47pm On Jul 02, 2023
2 weeks sha then I started driving with lots of mistakes, bike men suffer from my hand grin

A neighbor bro thought me when I bought my Honda baby boy, but I used the car bashed tire. I had mini accident with it as a learner. But thank God for today, now I fit drive from Maiduguiri to Lagos from Onisha to Ajah with my driving license.

Team no driving school

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive? (Picture) by IboHausaYoruba: 1:50pm On Jul 02, 2023
Everything was just within a month. Funny enough, nobody taught me driving. I was just a smart observer. I bought my first car without proper mastery of driving but you know what, my clutch really suffered, changed it virtually every 3 days because I can be on just a gear and drive round the town 😆 until I become so perfect.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive? (Picture) by Damidave1124(m): 1:50pm On Jul 02, 2023
Just by observing the way my dad drove for years. I just summoned courage one day while my dad was away, I took the car keys and the rest they say was history.

It's been 13 years now, was still in sec school then self

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive? (Picture) by vastolord4(m): 1:50pm On Jul 02, 2023
No one taught me.. had a very big compound, so I broke into my dad's room to steal the keys on weekends to drive in thr compound then sweep the tire marks.. entered express after a week or 2..
The day pops saw me drive, it wasn't his car. He didn't say a word cos he also wasn't taught how to drive.. I'm sure he was proud

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive? (Picture) by GorgeousAF(f): 1:50pm On Jul 02, 2023
8 days....30 minutes for each day!!!

5 Likes

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive? (Picture) by Hamachi(f): 1:51pm On Jul 02, 2023
30minutes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive? (Picture) by olexjay(m): 1:51pm On Jul 02, 2023
A week… driving depends on boldness, confidence and determination then you’ve to be very careful.

I think it’s easier to learn when it’s your car tho

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive? (Picture) by Whois(m): 1:51pm On Jul 02, 2023
Same day I knew how to change gear in a car wink

1 Like

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive? (Picture) by sonnie10: 1:51pm On Jul 02, 2023
It’s easier when you have a car always available.

27 Likes

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive? (Picture) by mrvitalis(m): 1:52pm On Jul 02, 2023
I drive automatic so I didn't really learn to drive just say 2 days

The rest was when I got my first car... Driving is easy

10 Likes

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive? (Picture) by diogo23: 1:52pm On Jul 02, 2023
24 hours

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive? (Picture) by merits(m): 1:52pm On Jul 02, 2023
jeromestarks:

@nlfpmod

It depends, automatic transmission is easier while manual transmission may take some time to understand.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive? (Picture) by 9jaBloke: 1:53pm On Jul 02, 2023
The basics-a couple of days.

To move confidently in traffic- a couple of weeks.

To drive perfectly -a couple of months.

NB: Stick.

6 Likes

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive? (Picture) by JooEeL(m): 1:53pm On Jul 02, 2023
Currently learning o.

4 Likes

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive? (Picture) by SonofGod231: 1:54pm On Jul 02, 2023
Na one day for SS1 I just carry my mumsy car enter road.After watching how the driver does it and getting a few pep talks from him.
By the time popsy hear say him boy don dey enter high way na one day e give me car to carry them go church.
Today,I can drive anything driver able.
Automatic gears these days are even the easiest to maneuver.

19 Likes

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive? (Picture) by Beess(m): 1:54pm On Jul 02, 2023
Knb
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive? (Picture) by Cantonese: 1:54pm On Jul 02, 2023
I started driving @13!

1 Like

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive? (Picture) by MrCGPA(m): 1:55pm On Jul 02, 2023
I started Driving 21 years ago. Nobody taught me driving. I watched my dad driving for some years and started. My house was close to an open football field so one day Dad wasn't around and left the key. I started the car and drove to the field and started turning round till the rest become Story.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive? (Picture) by Neddyogu(m): 1:55pm On Jul 02, 2023
mrvitalis:
I drive automatic so I didn't really learn to drive just say 2 days

The rest was when I got my first car... Driving is easy
Try drive stick shift

4 Likes

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive? (Picture) by jayAjoku(m): 1:55pm On Jul 02, 2023
2 Days drove at least 6 hrs each day

2 Likes

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive? (Picture) by Antibettings: 1:56pm On Jul 02, 2023
One hour
It's been two years of daily driving since then with no casualty and I do not pray for one

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive? (Picture) by osayuwamwen(m): 1:56pm On Jul 02, 2023
Just 1day and it was a manual car, my first time ever
jeromestarks:

@nlfpmod

1 Like

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive? (Picture) by Ijaycool(f): 1:56pm On Jul 02, 2023
Olawrites:
2 weeks sha then I started driving with lots of mistakes, bike men suffer from my hand grin

A neighbor bro thought me when I bought my Honda baby boy, but I used the car bashed tire. I had mini accident with it as a learner. But thank God for today, now I fit drive from Maiduguiri to Lagos from Onisha to Ajah with my driving license.

Team no driving school

Are you an academic writer? Reach me ‪on Whatsapp if u are +44-7751-676341‬
I have tasks for you. Anyone else who do write can reach out, or recommend good academic writers

1 Like

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive? (Picture) by molydonhenry(m): 1:56pm On Jul 02, 2023
Never had the confidence to even start a car until I got mine. From that minute I started driving gradually and within 3 days I became an expert.

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photographs Of Cars Belonging To Celebrities / Check Engine Light And How Do I Resolve? / Elite Cars Repopulate Nigerian Streets As Economy Booms

Viewing this topic: RichIgboBoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.