Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive? (Picture) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive? (Picture) (19755 Views)

How Long Did You Learn Driving. / How Long Does It Take To Get A Driving License? / If You Have Kids In Your Compound, Don’t Be In A Hurry To Drive Out (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive? (Picture) by Achor1111(m): 1:56pm On Jul 02, 2023
3 days (manual drive)

1 Like

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive? (Picture) by Greatn3ss: 1:56pm On Jul 02, 2023
Driving
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive? (Picture) by molydonhenry(m): 1:57pm On Jul 02, 2023
Cantonese:
I started driving @13!
and mine at 31

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive? (Picture) by Bullman(m): 1:58pm On Jul 02, 2023
jeromestarks:
My sister spent 3 weeks. After that, she used learner's tag (L) for another one week.

Now, she says she can drive anything anywhere anyhow 😁.

How long did it take you?

@nlfpmod

Learned to drive on you tube .. both manual and auto.
It is so easy when u keep watching that you tube video at least 10 times a day n practicing little by little . Started driving fully like a pro after a week.

3 Likes

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive? (Picture) by Villa12(m): 1:58pm On Jul 02, 2023
mrvitalis:
I drive automatic so I didn't really learn to drive just say 2 days

The rest was when I got my first car... Driving is easy
I can't drive o. Although I've not learn it but i feel i will be scared to drive.
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive? (Picture) by BigCowHornn: 1:58pm On Jul 02, 2023
jeromestarks:
My sister spent 3 weeks. After that, she used learner's tag (L) for another one week.

@nlfpmod

Cars handle differently. Let her know that before she goes and crashes one she can't pay for
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive? (Picture) by spencekat(m): 1:58pm On Jul 02, 2023
10 days
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive? (Picture) by kezienaira: 1:59pm On Jul 02, 2023
Dr driving game taught me how to drive

1 Like

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive? (Picture) by obinna58(m): 1:59pm On Jul 02, 2023
I never drive anything and all of a sudden I go learn manual drive, took me 3weeks, the fear no be here especially the big trucks wey no go send you

The moment you’re left alone in the car that’s when the real driving starts
Now I feel more safe inside car than my legs

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive? (Picture) by Omenlon: 2:00pm On Jul 02, 2023
One day, the next day I Carry my motor dey drive for my neighbourhood before I start to dey enter express gradually.

1 Like

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive? (Picture) by fatytoy333(m): 2:00pm On Jul 02, 2023
My dad came to buy his first car (Subaru sedan) at Ibadan in the year 1976, learnt driving for about an 1hr and he brought the car home by himself to Ado Ekiti .
Took me about 2+ hrs to perfect changing of gear without being taught and that was the end of story.

3 Likes

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive? (Picture) by Awise09(m): 2:00pm On Jul 02, 2023
I never thought of how to I started teaching people without sitting behind stirring mine is just by observing
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive? (Picture) by obonujoker(m): 2:03pm On Jul 02, 2023
Manual drive.

2 Weeks
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive? (Picture) by VenExchangee: 2:04pm On Jul 02, 2023
I learnt bicycle by myself.
Ladies bike by myself
Manual bike by myself
Power bike by myself
Automatic car by myself ( 1 week)
Manual car myself by myself. (1.3week)
Never had a crash or accident and I can drift just like you see in movies.
Planning to get cla250 before year end
Had accident with automatic bike 2x

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive? (Picture) by Hoily: 2:04pm On Jul 02, 2023
Till today, I haven't start a car once

2 Likes

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive? (Picture) by hefelove(m): 2:04pm On Jul 02, 2023
Please if you have a car to give out for rental on Uber please message me

1 Like

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive? (Picture) by pongwa(m): 2:05pm On Jul 02, 2023
jeromestarks:

@nlfpmod
3 days......
I didn't really have much time because of work engagements. So I just skipped the remaining days(2 weeks). I paid dearly by bashing a tokunbo car sa although minor but that was the first dent on that car men. It was a manual drive
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive? (Picture) by JeffreyD1(m): 2:05pm On Jul 02, 2023
Car driving game and sitting a lot Infront of car helped me learn driving

2 Likes

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive? (Picture) by Nwanna2588: 2:05pm On Jul 02, 2023
Thank God for automatic

2 Likes

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive? (Picture) by menix(m): 2:05pm On Jul 02, 2023
Prolly a 10mins tutor.
Drove from d begining of a close to its end and its not up to 100 meter, reveresed it.

That same week my own arrived, drove from festac to satty, booze and became an F1 driver challenging my friend after boozing...
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive? (Picture) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 02, 2023
jeromestarks:

@nlfpmod
Can only drive Automatic. Spent 30 minutes and my brother couldn't allow me to use L, said I need boldness not L.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive? (Picture) by Legitmenaija: 2:06pm On Jul 02, 2023
jeromestarks:

@nlfpmod

45minutes (7years ago) . It was an automatic car so it was pretty easy. So I put learners tag and the rest is history.

The 45minutes I mean here is that, the guy drove to an open field and taught me in 45 minutes. I picked up pretty fast and drove the car back home.

3 Likes

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive? (Picture) by yak(m): 2:06pm On Jul 02, 2023
sonnie10:
It’s easier when you have a car always available.

So, I should first buy car before going to driving school?

1 Like

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive? (Picture) by Truetalk3139: 2:06pm On Jul 02, 2023
3 days, when it’s your car trust me, you can learn in 3days max, but if its someone else’s car, maybe 3/4 weeks

2 Likes

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive? (Picture) by VenExchangee: 2:07pm On Jul 02, 2023
JeffreyD1:
Car driving game and sitting a lot Infront of car helped me learn driving
Same with me
Sitting at the front.
I drove my car from where I bought it.
Was automatic though
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive? (Picture) by Floramie: 2:08pm On Jul 02, 2023
4 hours
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive? (Picture) by Muhylonaire007: 2:08pm On Jul 02, 2023
I played Dr driving and GTA game for like a month then I got behind the wheels practically 1 week in my street to another street, the following week I entered ikeja (from egebda to ikeja). I thought myself, nobody did.

4 Likes

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive? (Picture) by VenExchangee: 2:09pm On Jul 02, 2023
Legitmenaija:

45minutes (7years ago) . It was an automatic car so it was pretty easy. So I put learners tag and the rest is history.

The 45minutes I mean here is that, the guy drove to an open field and taught me in 45 minutes. I picked up pretty fast and drove the car back home.

Learning by yourself will give you more experience

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive? (Picture) by Kilometres: 2:10pm On Jul 02, 2023
I never learnt

Just read about how to drive and that was it
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive? (Picture) by pocohantas(f): 2:14pm On Jul 02, 2023
SsweetAnn:

Can only drive Automatic. Spent 30 minutes and my brother couldn't allow me to use L, said I need boldness not L.

It is not just about you, but other road users. If I see your L, I know not to overtake you like I am mad and I will be more tolerant of your mistakes.

7 Likes

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive? (Picture) by 123readygo: 2:15pm On Jul 02, 2023
Hmmmmmmm

No one taught me how to drive.
The only thing my old man taught me was clutch engagement

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Check Engine Light And How Do I Resolve? / Elite Cars Repopulate Nigerian Streets As Economy Booms / Automatic Transmission: Do Their Benefits Outweigh Their Issues?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.