Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive? (Picture) - Car Talk (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive? (Picture) (19742 Views)

How Long Did You Learn Driving. / How Long Does It Take To Get A Driving License? / If You Have Kids In Your Compound, Don’t Be In A Hurry To Drive Out (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive? (Picture) by Finestgurlie(f): 5:40am On Jul 05, 2023
Adaisback:
chai! Adadike have seen it all
😭😭
please naa
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive? (Picture) by Adaisback(f): 4:02pm On Jul 05, 2023
Finestgurlie:
😭😭
please naa
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive? (Picture) by Gentlesoul2021(m): 1:04pm On Jul 07, 2023
GorgeousAF:

Ah shocked...don't know how he operates his o but we were taught theory for 2 days and some things to read up via WhatsApp..road guidelines or so!!!

Hi, can I pls ask how u obtain Ur drivers licence. What are the expenses. I want to compare with what I'm getting here...

The man asked me to pay for one ccertificate( I think certificate of driving sch) that will be attached to my application for the licence wic cost 15k for 30days Nd after prior 30days registration I'll proceed for the driver's licence wic 3years cost for 17k and 5yrs cost for 23k
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive? (Picture) by GorgeousAF(f): 10:22pm On Jul 07, 2023
Gentlesoul2021:

Hi, can I pls ask how u obtain Ur drivers licence. What are the expenses. I want to compare with what I'm getting here...

The man asked me to pay for one ccertificate( I think certificate of driving sch) that will be attached to my application for the licence wic cost 15k for 30days Nd after prior 30days registration I'll proceed for the driver's licence wic 3years cost for 17k and 5yrs cost for 23k

To be honest I haven't gotten mine yet. I dey drive am like that...I was to pay 11k for learner's permit, certificate and one other thing which i can't remember... then he mentioned drivers license too
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive? (Picture) by Gentlesoul2021(m): 8:56am On Jul 08, 2023
GorgeousAF:

To be honest I haven't gotten mine yet. I dey drive am like that...I was to pay 11k for learner's permit, certificate and one other thing which i can't remember... then he mentioned drivers license too

Thanks for the response, seems all these prices are skyrocketing....
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive? (Picture) by GorgeousAF(f): 9:12am On Jul 08, 2023
Gentlesoul2021:

Thanks for the response, seems all these prices are skyrocketing....

I could make enquires for you so you can compare prices
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive? (Picture) by Gentlesoul2021(m): 9:17am On Jul 08, 2023
GorgeousAF:

I could make enquires for you so you can compare prices

I'll so much appreciate it. I'll await ur feedback. Many thanks
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive? (Picture) by Luminary1(f): 10:30pm On Jul 09, 2023
I went to a proper driving school and the rest is history. I try as much as possible to be a defensive driver. No accident thus far...

2 Likes

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive? (Picture) by aysha1245: 10:36pm On Jul 11, 2023
Everyone's journey is unique, but learning to drive is an exciting milestone.It took me 2 weeks to learn how to drive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Normal Oil Temperature In A Car Engine And Water Temperature / Photographs Of Cars Belonging To Celebrities / Check Engine Light And How Do I Resolve?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.