Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Why Do Women Always Hate Doggy Style? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Always Hate Doggy Style? (10185 Views)

Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos / Couple Rocks Super Eagles Jersey In Doggy Style Pre-Wedding Photos / This Couple's Doggy Style Pre-wedding Photo Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Always Hate Doggy Style? by DocJoseph(m): 3:04pm On Jul 02, 2023
Dear Nairalanders, my ex broke up with me because I wanted to try Doggy style with her. She went and marry another man...and said it's painful...
Please, why do women hates Doggy style so much? Because as Oron Guy, I'm always very strong in bed. I can last for 30mins during Doggy....
Is it always painful to women or what?
No insults abeg.... I want to learn.
Women over to you pls....How to do it to satisfy you ladies??
[url=https://www.licitmoney.com[/url]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Always Hate Doggy Style? by Daniel7543: 3:13pm On Jul 02, 2023
Not all women hate doggy style, maybe na the type of girls u don fvck hate doggy.
If u see the idi araba wey I fvck on sallah day, na doggy position this girl set for me. Jesu.
I have to play music with my sound system becus dat doggy smashing sound can be heard by my neighbors.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Always Hate Doggy Style? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:14pm On Jul 02, 2023
DocJoseph:
Dear Nairalanders, my ex broke up with me because I wanted to try Doggy style with her. She went and marry another man.
Please, why do women hates Doggy style? Is it always painful or what?

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Always Hate Doggy Style? by iammo(m): 3:17pm On Jul 02, 2023
grin

Women love Doggy Style if you have a good dick and rythm

You have a tiny pee pee that can't stimulate the G-spottt, thats your problem

Learn proper Tatatatatatata

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Always Hate Doggy Style? by Puss360(f): 3:22pm On Jul 02, 2023
If I talk wetin I like now......πŸ™ŠπŸ™ŠπŸ™Š

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Always Hate Doggy Style? by DocJoseph(m): 3:35pm On Jul 02, 2023
iammo:
grin

Women love Doggy Style if you have a good dick and rythm

You have a tiny pee pee that can't stimulate the G-spottt, thats your problem

Learn proper Tatatatatatata

Not about the size.... She doesn't even try it.... She said she can't try it....that it could be painful

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Always Hate Doggy Style? by iammo(m): 3:38pm On Jul 02, 2023
DocJoseph:

Not about the size.... She doesn't even try it.... She said she can't try it....that it could be painful

Was she circumcised

Without clitoris it's hard for many ladies to enjoy orgasms
Re: Why Do Women Always Hate Doggy Style? by DocJoseph(m): 3:57pm On Jul 02, 2023
iammo:

Was she circumcised

Without clitoris it's hard for many ladies to enjoy orgasms

Yes....
Re: Why Do Women Always Hate Doggy Style? by rexlims(m): 4:24pm On Jul 02, 2023
DocJoseph:

. My guy believe this at ur own peril.
Guy anoda guy dey wire am doggy like say tmrw no dey.
I am yet to see a girl that doesn't like doggy though.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Always Hate Doggy Style? by MechanicMike: 4:32pm On Jul 02, 2023
DocJoseph:
Dear Nairalanders, my ex broke up with me because I wanted to try Doggy style with her. She went and marry another man.

Kaiiiiiii..u sayin Yor wife hate doggggy?did u ask her why she hate doggggy sir? but why doggggy sir?(no ooofencse) wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Always Hate Doggy Style? by Kevineleven(m): 5:51pm On Jul 02, 2023
Daniel7543:
Not all women hate doggy style, maybe na the type of girls u don fvck hate doggy.
If u see the idi araba wey I fvck on sallah day, na doggy position this girl set for me. Jesu.
I have to play music with my sound system becus dat doggy smashing sound can be heard by my neighbors.

Idi araba that's funny grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Always Hate Doggy Style? by Macmilla(m): 6:12pm On Jul 02, 2023
Puss360:
Talk am!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Always Hate Doggy Style? by ghettochild4u(m): 6:22pm On Jul 02, 2023
rexlims:
My gf doesn't like it..
We don't even do it.
She says it's painful...

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Always Hate Doggy Style? by PerfectStranger(m): 6:25pm On Jul 02, 2023
It depends on the dog

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Always Hate Doggy Style? by IyanuDeb(f): 6:28pm On Jul 02, 2023
na una sabi

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Always Hate Doggy Style? by Pedyson: 6:28pm On Jul 02, 2023
Check very well, There’s more to the reason she broke up with you, not because of your aforementioned
Perhaps u were just a spare that don’t even suit her taste πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜«

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Always Hate Doggy Style? by PureFace1(m): 6:41pm On Jul 02, 2023
DocJoseph:

She just wanted an excuse to leave you

She didn't hate doggie style but she just didn't want to do it with you.
If she find you sexually attractive and you can make her feel that arousal that make her panty wet, she would be the one begging you for it and even asking you for Lion style.

You would be shock to know that she's giving more than that to her sex partners after you.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Always Hate Doggy Style? by PureFace1(m): 6:46pm On Jul 02, 2023
ghettochild4u:

My gf doesn't like it..
We don't even do it.
She says it's painful...

Watch out lol

She is already losing attraction for you or no longer attracted to you.

what's so difficult in doggy style ?

Your girlfriend just find it boring and difficult and unnecessary to satisfy you sexually, it means she is not really enjoying the sex with you, she is just doing it out of obligation and minimum to make you stay in the relationship if she still doesn't have better options she can switch to or still need you for the resources and benefits you provide.

When a woman is not enjoying sex with you and calling it painful, It is a very big red flag that your sexual game is weak or your woman is losing attraction for you or no longer attracted to you or suffering from trauma or sexual related diseases and all of it aren't good for your sexual life and its future, it is all red flag.

Don't ever settle for less, I can see a fire on the mountain. Your girlfriend must be getting that stimulating and hot sex from a real chad somewhere. grin

If a woman can't satisfy me sexually i kick her to the curb, you would be shock to discover how far they can go if they really want to keep you and satisfy you but Nigerian men settle for less easily out of fear. In fact demanding so much from women and having high standards and libido without compromising make women panties very wet unless she's not really interested in you in the first place but most Nigerian men are good with crumbs.

Forget about having consistent sex with a woman that can't even do something as easy as a doggy style to please you If you married her.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Always Hate Doggy Style? by talented321: 6:52pm On Jul 02, 2023
I don sleep with more 100 women and all of them like doggy styles.
When a woman want to dumb u, u will be shocked with the kind excuse she will give u.
They bleed every month and carry person like u in their womb for 9 months. Don't underrate them for your own good.
DocJoseph:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Always Hate Doggy Style? by Kaka118: 6:52pm On Jul 02, 2023
Where be your location my bro help a bro make we talk?
Daniel7543:

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Always Hate Doggy Style? by Puss360(f): 6:53pm On Jul 02, 2023
Macmilla:

Talk am!
Today na Sunday...🀣

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Always Hate Doggy Style? by VinnyBaba: 6:56pm On Jul 02, 2023
OP, Is your Girlfriend a Lord's Chosen or Deeper Life member?. πŸ€”

Maybe in the Church she attends,
They told her that Doggy Style is from the 😈 Devil.

Dat, It's the Style, Man Devve uses to Fcvk Women in HellFire. embarassed undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Always Hate Doggy Style? by VinnyBaba: 6:58pm On Jul 02, 2023
PerfectStranger:
It depends on the dog

Lolssss.. cheesy cheesy grin

Jesus!

Meaning OP is a Weak Dog! πŸ˜€πŸ™†πŸ™†

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Always Hate Doggy Style? by Akeem1759(m): 7:05pm On Jul 02, 2023
Daniel7543:
Comraaadeeee wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Always Hate Doggy Style? by chigoziri2403(m): 7:30pm On Jul 02, 2023
So because of sekx sytle, she left you to marry someone else
OP, you dodged a bullet

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Always Hate Doggy Style? by Omoawoke: 7:33pm On Jul 02, 2023
Daniel7543:

You did well bro, enjoy your life.
But stay out of std and unwanted pregnancy

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Always Hate Doggy Style? by Nairalander248: 7:46pm On Jul 02, 2023
Puss360:

Your email says you are a male... Stop deceiving people here

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Always Hate Doggy Style? by RPG2020(m): 7:48pm On Jul 02, 2023
You get better experience for woman matter one big bottle of beer 🍺 for you e get why [quote author=PureFace1 post=124170604]

Watch out lol

She is already losing attraction for you or no longer attracted to you.

what's so difficult in doggy style ?

Your girlfriend just find it boring and difficult and unnecessary to satisfy you sexually, it means she is not really enjoying the sex with you, she is just doing it out of obligation and minimum to make you stay in the relationship if she still doesn't have better options she can switch to or still need you for the resources and benefits you provide.

When a woman is not enjoying sex with you and calling it painful, It is a very big red flag that your sexual game is weak or your woman is losing attraction for you or no longer attracted to you or suffering from trauma or sexual related diseases and all of it aren't good for your sexual life and its future, it is all red flag.

Don't ever settle for less, I can see a fire on the mountain. Your girlfriend must be getting that stimulating and hot sex from a real chad somewhere. grin

If a woman can't satisfy me sexually i kick her to the curb, you would be shock to discover how far they can go if they really want to keep you and satisfy you but Nigerian men settle for less easily out of fear. In fact demanding so much from women and having high standards and libido without compromising make women panties very wet unless she's not really interested in you in the first place but most Nigerian men are good with crumbs.

Forget about having consistent sex with a woman that can't even do something as easy as a doggy style to please you If you married her.
Re: Why Do Women Always Hate Doggy Style? by Enice(m): 7:50pm On Jul 02, 2023
rexlims:
majority of girls love doggy. Just ask them they will tell you it's their best position. The problem is that if she has an infection or she has done D and C before that affected her down below, she will not like it. I've seen girls doing doggy style and still shouting harder harder!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Always Hate Doggy Style? by madscientist88(m): 8:11pm On Jul 02, 2023
some hate it because some homo, can decide to burst her anus, without her consent ,not every woman permits sodomy or rather anal sex,its disgusting.question here is why didn't she trust you enough to give you doggy? have you bursted her anus before?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Always Hate Doggy Style? by texannaija: 8:13pm On Jul 02, 2023
DocJoseph:

Which women?? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Always Hate Doggy Style? by danielistics(m): 8:29pm On Jul 02, 2023
Missionary is the basic but still remain the best.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick / If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl / Can Men Really Tell When A Woman Has Had Sex With Another Man??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.