Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl (10183 Views)

She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? / How I Dump My Boyfriend Because Of Small D**k — Nigerian Lady Revealed / How Do I Dump My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by Realcash224(m): 1:04pm On Sep 13, 2020
Man show off pot of jollof his girlfriend cooked wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 13, 2020
Are you with her because of her cooking skills?African men mentality,you can teach her or she engage in a catering school.Rubbish post

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by Silentgroper(m): 1:16pm On Sep 13, 2020
Fati2001 Please whenever u want to make d tuwo 4 me, please dnt let it look like this so i wont send u back to maiduguri

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by Silentgroper(m): 1:18pm On Sep 13, 2020
Zzor:
Are you with her because of her cooking skills?African men mentality,you can teach her or she engage in a catering school.Rubbish post
sister rozz. I hope ur meals always taste sweet jxt like ur nyash

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by Karemarealty288(m): 1:19pm On Sep 13, 2020
Porridge rice.

2 Likes

Re: If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by AbakalikiBoy(m): 1:20pm On Sep 13, 2020
Zzor:
Aunty, lets be honest. Will you accept a sister-in-law wey no sabi cook at the age of above 20years make she dey your brother house dey go catering school?

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by Madibah(m): 1:20pm On Sep 13, 2020
Silentgroper:
Fati2001 Please whenever u want to make d tuwo 4 me, please dnt let it look like this so i wont send u back to maiduguri

Guy leave that girl o..
Na my babe b dat o
Re: If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by Bossontop(m): 1:21pm On Sep 13, 2020
You are not wicked sir......do d needful b4 u chop poison one day

2 Likes

Re: If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by iLegendd(m): 1:22pm On Sep 13, 2020
She tried. Only dump her if she has a bad character. She can always learn cooking.

6 Likes

Re: If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 13, 2020
Zzor:

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by KidDarkness(m): 1:23pm On Sep 13, 2020
grin Oga just sieve the liquid out and enjoy. But if you purge, you are on your own

5 Likes

Re: If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 13, 2020
AbakalikiBoy:

Aunty, lets be honest. Will you accept a sister-in-law wey no sabi cook at the age of above 20years make she dey your brother house dey go catering school?
not enough reason to dump,that what I'm trying to say

4 Likes

Re: If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by fati2001(m): 1:25pm On Sep 13, 2020
some people nowadays are senseless.
must everything in your daily life be on media ?

1 Like

Re: If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 13, 2020
Mongolia rice soup.. it's very healthy and can boost any relationship.. just go buy bread and sugar cane top am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 13, 2020
Madibah:

This girl no gets sense walahi.. Your stupidity is beyond comprehension.. Award winning idiot
Abi na oyedepo cause her loss of sense?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by AbakalikiBoy(m): 1:30pm On Sep 13, 2020
Zzor:
not enough reason to dump,that what I'm trying to say
Dumping the lady depends on the guy's priority. Like me wey sabi organise my chop, e go hard make I dump you if you no sabi cook. But there goes the question, what have you been doing for over 20years of living as a woman? E awe me.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by Madibah(m): 1:30pm On Sep 13, 2020
BornSnner9:
Abi na oyedepo cause her loss of sense?

Yes o bro ..
U gat me laughing loud
Re: If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by AbakalikiBoy(m): 1:35pm On Sep 13, 2020
But to say the truth, this rice never done na. It need more cooking for the water to be absorbed. Thats all, based on what eyes can see cos I no know how e dey taste.

1 Like

Re: If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by phranklyn92(m): 1:36pm On Sep 13, 2020
My dear, what you just typed is nonsense. So he'll be the one to teach her how to cook ordinary jollof rice. You people just come online to type trash.
To whooz you dey hungry me no be small
Mtcheeew.
Zzor:

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by KidDarkness(m): 1:43pm On Sep 13, 2020
Madibah:

This girl no gets sense walahi..
Your stupidity is beyond comprehension..
Award winning idiot
Dude calm down. Zzor just gave her opinion just as everyone else. Though she may be kinda hard most times but if you get to understand her, you would just smile at her every comments because you would always expect it

1 Like

Re: If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by oyonu(m): 1:45pm On Sep 13, 2020
Zzor:

Pikin wey no learn how to cook from her mama, no go learn anything from cooking school. Don't be woke and sound stupid

4 Likes

Re: If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by Burgerlomo: 1:46pm On Sep 13, 2020
But the rice is not finish cooking nah cool

1 Like

Re: If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 13, 2020
Special kind of jollof rice ..her recipe...

2 Likes

Re: If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:48pm On Sep 13, 2020
... Hmmm. Before you dump her,make sure you are not from Ghana.

I heard they are planning to put up a law that husband's must not fail to eat whatever their wife's or girlfriends cook.

Na 2 yrs jail term o. Lol.

1 Like

Re: If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by Darkseid(m): 2:01pm On Sep 13, 2020
KidDarkness:

Dude calm down. Zzor just gave her opinion just as everyone else. Though she may be kinda hard most times but if you get to understand her, you would just smile at her every comments because you would always expect it
undecided undecided

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by vibbb: 2:08pm On Sep 13, 2020
Porridge Jollof rice.
New mixture.
Just eat, u will like it.
Re: If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by KidDarkness(m): 2:10pm On Sep 13, 2020
Darkseid:
undecided undecided
Simp, simp, simp.... A word you just heard recently. Pretty sure you can't spell the full word without checking your dictionary. I only simp on sundays, so are you happy now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:11pm On Sep 13, 2020
Drink the water na
Re: If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by fattprince(m): 2:12pm On Sep 13, 2020
Zzor:
You, my friend, is a lost cause.

4 Likes

Re: If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 13, 2020
Madibah:

This girl no gets sense walahi.. Your stupidity is beyond comprehension.. Award winning idiot
concurr.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Do You Do When A Guy/girl Doesn't Call? / Blasian Girl Dumped By Nigerian Boy,cause Not Black Enough(picture) / Proven Tricks On How To Seduce Nigerian Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.