Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,927 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

How Do Entrepreneurs That Use Petrol Engines Cope? - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Do Entrepreneurs That Use Petrol Engines Cope? (10850 Views)

Petrol Station Manager Dies In An Underground Tank In Delta State / Why Do Entrepreneurs Talk Down On 9-5? / 30 Entrepreneurs That Quit The Corporate World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Entrepreneurs That Use Petrol Engines Cope? by Danielomisco(m): 7:46am On Jul 04, 2023
wirinet:

I ordered from Alibaba.com, you can also order from aliexpress.com. I have my own special arrangement for shipping goods from China. It normally takes three weeks.
yo bro I tried paying for an item on AliExpress it dint work,was told banks stopped paying in dollars 4 nw
Re: How Do Entrepreneurs That Use Petrol Engines Cope? by Bakrabas: 8:07am On Jul 04, 2023
wirinet:

In e-commerce parlance shipping can mean air, sea or road. Shipping by air for me usually takes 3 weeks - from supplier to the office of my shipping agent.

Thanks for the clarification bro. I always think shipping is only by the Sea
Re: How Do Entrepreneurs That Use Petrol Engines Cope? by Lastpharoah33: 8:58am On Jul 04, 2023
sylve11:

You've got a mail. cool

That's an old email address,

Send it here, denboshe94@gmail.com
Re: How Do Entrepreneurs That Use Petrol Engines Cope? by Lastpharoah33: 9:01am On Jul 04, 2023
sylve11:

You've got a mail. cool

Re: How Do Entrepreneurs That Use Petrol Engines Cope? by Lastpharoah33: 9:22am On Jul 04, 2023
chessguru:
How does Cooking?gas assist the Poster in mixing paints ? please borrow sense and read the post before commenting

Biko, help me ask him.

I purposely ignored him, always in a rush to type gibberish.
Re: How Do Entrepreneurs That Use Petrol Engines Cope? by Lastpharoah33: 9:29am On Jul 04, 2023
michlins:
How can you use gas to mix paint?

I understand the op cause I am a welder and it has not been easy at all now

Help me ask him.
Re: How Do Entrepreneurs That Use Petrol Engines Cope? by wirinet(m): 9:36am On Jul 04, 2023
Danielomisco:
yo bro I tried paying for an item on AliExpress it dint work,was told banks stopped paying in dollars 4 nw
Use chipper cash. Download the app. You fund your account by paying into a bank account provided. Then you can fund a virtual dollar debit card at the black market rate (we'll slightly higher). The virtual dollar visa card is accepted everywhere.
Re: How Do Entrepreneurs That Use Petrol Engines Cope? by Danielomisco(m): 10:39am On Jul 04, 2023
wirinet:

Use chipper cash. Download the app. You fund your account by paying into a bank account provided. Then you can fund a virtual dollar debit card at the black market rate (we'll slightly higher). The virtual dollar visa card is accepted everywhere.
tnx bruv
Re: How Do Entrepreneurs That Use Petrol Engines Cope? by Ogaonos: 11:18am On Jul 04, 2023
wirinet:

Borrow sense and switch to cooking gas. Dual petrol/gas carburetor are a fad right now. 1kg of cooking gas at N600 is equivalent of 4 litres of petrol at N2000. The problem now is that the Carburetor has mooned, something that cost N12,000 before the petrol increase is now selling at N30,000. Me I have ordered mine direct from China, I expecting it next weekend.
dt gas thing risky.i knw even some taxi convert theirs to gas but e risky.esp in naija where pple try to be too smarter than circumstamce of risk factor until d unexpected happen .is a cool idea but too risky

1 Like

Re: How Do Entrepreneurs That Use Petrol Engines Cope? by wirinet(m): 11:55am On Jul 04, 2023
Ogaonos:
dt gas thing risky.i knw even some taxi convert theirs to gas but e risky.esp in naija where pple try to be too smarter than circumstamce of risk factor until d unexpected happen .is a cool idea but too risky

How much riskier is gas in comparison to petrol. They are both explosive when ignited. With certain precautions it can be even safer than petrol. Precautions such as not operating gas in an enclosed space, using original gas cylinders and making sure to replace faulty or rusted cylinders.
Re: How Do Entrepreneurs That Use Petrol Engines Cope? by paparazi232(m): 12:13pm On Jul 04, 2023
Styluss:
How about considering Gas, I think youcan try that way

Heard it quite really and highly flammable i got young teenagers learning work in my shop just been curious about it
Re: How Do Entrepreneurs That Use Petrol Engines Cope? by paparazi232(m): 12:16pm On Jul 04, 2023
TeeKings:
I

Message me on WhatsApp let me suggest an alternative to you. I have a barbershop also and the only time I put on my gen now is Saturday evening just to re-charge my clippers for two hours max. There’s no way you are still using generator at this period and you hope to profit. 08051057165
Ok thanks
Re: How Do Entrepreneurs That Use Petrol Engines Cope? by SeriouslySense(m): 12:50pm On Jul 04, 2023
If there is not truth, then there can be no prophesy. and If there is no truth, then reality has no basis.

I think, it that is very bold and also you do not know for sure, you have no prove.

But there is creation, there is order even in chaos, there is intelligent design, therefore there is a creator.

At the subjective levels, there is prophesy and it has been shown to be shared prophesy, therefore prophesy can be objective and then it means there is a driver of reality, or an intelligent designer.

Even at the subjective levels, there are manifestations that cannot be explained, and even the human being and life itself is a miracle.

wirinet:

There is no truth. The perceived truth is according to the observer point or should I say frame of reference. It depends first on your perception and experienced, then on the social construct you are living in and finally on the indoctrination you have received and believed.
Re: How Do Entrepreneurs That Use Petrol Engines Cope? by SeriouslySense(m): 3:15pm On Jul 04, 2023
I found the truth in the gospel, was wondering what the truth means to others.

Originakalokalo:

Seek the truth.
Re: How Do Entrepreneurs That Use Petrol Engines Cope? by wirinet(m): 5:22pm On Jul 04, 2023
SeriouslySense:
If there is not truth, then there can be no prophesy. and If there is no truth, then reality has no basis.
There is no prophesy. The so called prophesy you are referring to are just ancient beliefs that are forced to fit into present situations by dubious interpretations. Ever wonder why the descendants of those that made the so called prophesy no longer believes the prophesy?
If they are actual prophesies, how come the prophets could never prophesize important events that have major impacts on the world. No prophet prophesized the world wars, the economic crisises, major scientific and technological breakthroughs including the Internet. No prophet could even predict Covid19 or the next pandemic.

I think, it that is very bold and also you do not know for sure, you have no prove.
That's my own reality. In my reality, they is no proof of a universal reality for all frame of reference. Everyone's reality is shaped by his or her own reference or view point.

But there is creation, there is order even in chaos, there is intelligent design, therefore there is a creator.
So many fallacies. First there is no order, yes there are rare islands of what appears to be order that gave rise to life in one minute insignificant part of the universe. But in reality the universe is a very chaotic, sterile and desolate place. There is no proof of a creator before you start talking of a creation.

At the subjective levels, there is prophesy and it has been shown to be shared prophesy, therefore prophesy can be objective and then it means there is a driver of reality, or an intelligent designer.

Even at the subjective levels, there are manifestations that cannot be explained, and even the human being and life itself is a miracle.
Fallacy of God of the Gaps. That something cannot be known or explain is not proof of any God - whether Songo, Amadiogha, Yahweh, Jesus, Zeus, Thor or Ra. Most living things on earth live and die without bothering about God's or demons, they survive or become extinct.
Re: How Do Entrepreneurs That Use Petrol Engines Cope? by wirinet(m): 5:26pm On Jul 04, 2023
SeriouslySense:

That's because your ancestors were conquered, enslaved and forcefully indoctrinated. You have been psychologically and mentally trapped in the the world the enslavers had build for you. You cannot escape. That was why they translated their gospels into your local language instead of mathematics, science and technology. That way you will forever be controlled and dependent on them.
Re: How Do Entrepreneurs That Use Petrol Engines Cope? by Bfly: 7:12pm On Jul 04, 2023
You end up becoming a tenant in your own country without understanding why.

first citizen, second citizen, third citizen...
Re: How Do Entrepreneurs That Use Petrol Engines Cope? by Bfly: 7:15pm On Jul 04, 2023
SeriouslySense:

What is the truth? Many are yet to find it. Not to talk of what it means to them.
Re: How Do Entrepreneurs That Use Petrol Engines Cope? by SeriouslySense(m): 8:30pm On Jul 04, 2023
That's Christ came to the world, and suffered on the cross, he gave his life for us, and he rose from the dead on the third day.

That whosoever believes in him should not perish but have everlasting life.

I cannot pay for my sins, or save myself, but God can through his only begotten son that became flesh and died for us, reconciling us back to God.

Therefore God has shown his righteousness and fairness, and has given us everything, because i have Christ, i have everything.

Bfly:

What is the truth? Many are yet to find it. Not to talk of what it means to them.
Re: How Do Entrepreneurs That Use Petrol Engines Cope? by wirinet(m): 9:31pm On Jul 04, 2023
SeriouslySense:
That's Christ came to the world, and suffered on the cross, he gave his life for us, and he rose from the dead on the third day.

That whosoever believes in him should not perish but have everlasting life.

I cannot pay for my sins, or save myself, but God can through his only begotten son that became flesh and died for us, reconciling us back to God.

Therefore God has shown his righteousness and fairness, and has given us everything, because i have Christ, i have everything.

Nicaean Creed first imposed at the First Council of Nicaea (Turkey) in 325. Even the formulators of the creed no longer believe it. Nicaea has since abandoned the creed. The European conquerors that conquered your body, mind and soul since abandoned the creed and Israel the ancestors of the said Jesus never believed the creed. But we have brainwashed black African negroids prepared to die for the creed.
Re: How Do Entrepreneurs That Use Petrol Engines Cope? by SeriouslySense(m): 10:00pm On Jul 04, 2023
Thats not still exhaustive enough or a sufficient Justification.
wirinet:

Nicaean Creed first imposed at the First Council of Nicaea (Turkey) in 325. Even the formulators of the creed no longer believe it. Nicaea has since abandoned the creed. The European conquerors that conquered your body, mind and soul since abandoned the creed and Israel the ancestors of the said Jesus never believed the creed. But we have brainwashed black African negroids prepared to die for the creed.
Re: How Do Entrepreneurs That Use Petrol Engines Cope? by wirinet(m): 2:45pm On Jul 13, 2023
I received my dual fuel LPG/Petrol Carburetor today - direct from China. I will install it over the weekend and let you guys know how it performes.

Re: How Do Entrepreneurs That Use Petrol Engines Cope? by woodr5711: 4:08pm On Jul 13, 2023
wirinet:
I received my dual fuel LPG/Petrol Carburetor today - direct from China. I will install it over the weekend and let you guys know how it performes.

How do you place the order? What site you use. After placing the order will it be delivered to your address or will you still pay another money when it arrived?
Re: How Do Entrepreneurs That Use Petrol Engines Cope? by Kingdemi212019: 12:19pm On Jul 18, 2023
wirinet:

Borrow sense and switch to cooking gas. Dual petrol/gas carburetor are a fad right now. 1kg of cooking gas at N600 is equivalent of 4 litres of petrol at N2000. The problem now is that the Carburetor has mooned, something that cost N12,000 before the petrol increase is now selling at N30,000. Me I have ordered mine direct from China, I expecting it next weekend.
Can you give me the link you order with ?
Re: How Do Entrepreneurs That Use Petrol Engines Cope? by Tohsynetita1: 10:25pm On Jul 18, 2023
AEWorks:
Invest in a hvlp spraying machine. It does not use thinner or petrol. Just paid for mine.

function please?
Re: How Do Entrepreneurs That Use Petrol Engines Cope? by Tohsynetita1: 10:35pm On Jul 18, 2023
wirinet:

how did you order and how much?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Motivational Quotes In Pictures To Keep You Going / Surviving The Nigerian Job Search: A Humorous Guide To Finding Your Dream Job / Must Female Bankers Dress Loosely?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.