Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

How Do Entrepreneurs That Use Petrol Engines Cope? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Do Entrepreneurs That Use Petrol Engines Cope? (10839 Views)

Petrol Station Manager Dies In An Underground Tank In Delta State / Why Do Entrepreneurs Talk Down On 9-5? / 30 Entrepreneurs That Quit The Corporate World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Entrepreneurs That Use Petrol Engines Cope? by blackmantis: 3:12pm On Jul 03, 2023
SirLakes:
Push the burden to your customers by increasing your price... That's how we roll grin

That's just it. The customer pays for the service. You
are not in business for charity.
Re: How Do Entrepreneurs That Use Petrol Engines Cope? by Tijani009: 3:19pm On Jul 03, 2023
Dididrumz:
I already heard they've been taxing businesses that power their business with generator.

There's no electricity and sanitation is taxing people for using generators.
Too much problems in this country.

I be mumu no vex, watin dem one do with the money, dem one go repair the oxozon layer àbi Na God them one go give the money to,
Re: How Do Entrepreneurs That Use Petrol Engines Cope? by Emmypure: 3:21pm On Jul 03, 2023
okine4real:

Pls explain the difference between the small carburator and the big carburator. Abi the small one dey chop gas more? Pls explain.

The big one is for big gen.
While the small one is for small gen.

1 Like

Re: How Do Entrepreneurs That Use Petrol Engines Cope? by themanderon: 3:29pm On Jul 03, 2023
So long as Nigerians continue to remain fools the criminals in government will never stop pressing their necks. They have been telling us to endure since the days of structural adjustment and till date we are still enduring.

1 Like

Re: How Do Entrepreneurs That Use Petrol Engines Cope? by Pedyson: 3:34pm On Jul 03, 2023
wirinet:

Borrow sense and switch to cooking gas. Dual petrol/gas carburetor are a fad right now. 1kg of cooking gas at N600 is equivalent of 4 litres of petrol at N2000. The problem now is that the Carburetor has mooned, something that cost N12,000 before the petrol increase is now selling at N30,000. Me I have ordered mine direct from China, I expecting it next weekend.

On which platform did you ordered?
Re: How Do Entrepreneurs That Use Petrol Engines Cope? by gabbasin: 3:35pm On Jul 03, 2023
There's no big deal here, you just need to build the cost into what you charge your clients/customers, everyone is aware the cost of materials has gone up
Re: How Do Entrepreneurs That Use Petrol Engines Cope? by TeeKings: 3:41pm On Jul 03, 2023
I
paparazi232:
I own a barbing shop since the hike of petrol it hasn’t been easy, i do on Gen from 6pm to 11 pm but shifted it now to 7:30pm to 11pm evn without customers just to mke the place look bright for new customers to see ,, I’m thinking of migrating to solar bcus I can’t continue this way

Message me on WhatsApp let me suggest an alternative to you. I have a barbershop also and the only time I put on my gen now is Saturday evening just to re-charge my clippers for two hours max. There’s no way you are still using generator at this period and you hope to profit. 08051057165
Re: How Do Entrepreneurs That Use Petrol Engines Cope? by sammirano: 3:58pm On Jul 03, 2023
nawa4naija:
That Agbado MOD that keeps giving me restrictions for saying the truth, I have to tell you this

Both the Gay Mod and seun and other agbado bigots on this forum can go to hell

You all are very stupid
Exiting this tribalistic platform where any day against the igbos always hits front page but speak against the yorubas and get a ban
Nonsense

OLori pelebe grin you won't be missed
Re: How Do Entrepreneurs That Use Petrol Engines Cope? by millionboi2: 4:00pm On Jul 03, 2023
wirinet:

I ordered from Alibaba.com, you can also order from aliexpress.com. I have my own special arrangement for shipping goods from China. It normally takes three weeks.
who is your shipping and how much do thy charge per kg.
Re: How Do Entrepreneurs That Use Petrol Engines Cope? by oluwaseyi0: 4:09pm On Jul 03, 2023
Originakalokalo:
Cost cutting control is key.

“And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.”
— Revelation 12:9 (KJV)

How did he deceive the whole world?

He tells half truth and half lies.

He told Adam that he will not die if he eat the forbidden fruit.

Physically, really, Adam did not die.

He died spiritually by being separated from God.

Look at these three religion:

Judaism
Islam
Christianity

These religions originated from virtually the same source.

Seek the truth. The truth is here somewhere.

Don't let the devil deceive you.

and what was god doing when the only man he ever created was been decieved? I guess sleeping or acting unconcerned as usual
Re: How Do Entrepreneurs That Use Petrol Engines Cope? by chessguru(m): 4:10pm On Jul 03, 2023
wirinet:

Borrow sense and switch to cooking gas. Dual petrol/gas carburetor are a fad right now. 1kg of cooking gas at N600 is equivalent of 4 litres of petrol at N2000. The problem now is that the Carburetor has mooned, something that cost N12,000 before the petrol increase is now selling at N30,000. Me I have ordered mine direct from China, I expecting it next weekend.
How does Cooking?gas assist the Poster in mixing paints ? please borrow sense and read the post before commenting

2 Likes

Re: How Do Entrepreneurs That Use Petrol Engines Cope? by Allisgud: 4:13pm On Jul 03, 2023
wirinet:

how much will it cost straight from china
Re: How Do Entrepreneurs That Use Petrol Engines Cope? by caandi: 4:27pm On Jul 03, 2023
BadMaster:

The question is, how long is this stability in electricity going to last? We have been enjoying at least 23hours of light for a few weeks now. But my worry is, no one really knows why the sudden improvement. Is it that the dams are filled as a result of rainfall and consequently, we are now enjoying light? Or is there another reason? No one can say for sure.
I believe it’s because of the rainfall
Hence the constant light…
They know wah they’re doing
Let’s see if they keep giving us light when we enter dry season….

1 Like

Re: How Do Entrepreneurs That Use Petrol Engines Cope? by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:38pm On Jul 03, 2023
Dididrumz:
I already heard they've been taxing businesses that power their business with generator.

There's no electricity and sanitation is taxing people for using generators.
Too much problems in this country.

This is a state government thing.

This isn't cool at all. If electricity supply was regular, would they resort to using generators?

1 Like

Re: How Do Entrepreneurs That Use Petrol Engines Cope? by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:40pm On Jul 03, 2023
paparazi232:
I own a barbing shop since the hike of petrol it hasn’t been easy, i do on Gen from 6pm to 11 pm but shifted it now to 7:30pm to 11pm evn without customers just to mke the place look bright for new customers to see ,, I’m thinking of migrating to solar bcus I can’t continue this way

Please sir, do.

You can't continue like this.
Re: How Do Entrepreneurs That Use Petrol Engines Cope? by Alagbeopeyemi1: 4:46pm On Jul 03, 2023
May the Lord flush away every spirit of suffering in our Nation 🙏
Re: How Do Entrepreneurs That Use Petrol Engines Cope? by michlins(m): 4:47pm On Jul 03, 2023
wirinet:

How can you use gas to mix paint?

I understand the op cause I am a welder and it has not been easy at all now

2 Likes

Re: How Do Entrepreneurs That Use Petrol Engines Cope? by Allisgud: 4:48pm On Jul 03, 2023
wirinet:

plus tax and shipping u did not add it
Re: How Do Entrepreneurs That Use Petrol Engines Cope? by emmaodet: 5:05pm On Jul 03, 2023
wirinet:

I ordered from Alibaba.com, you can also order from aliexpress.com. I have my own special arrangement for shipping goods from China. It normally takes three weeks.

Where is your warehouse in china?
How much is the air shipping per kg and sea shipping per cbm?
Re: How Do Entrepreneurs That Use Petrol Engines Cope? by Styluss: 5:18pm On Jul 03, 2023
Can I get from Aliexpress?
If yes, please share the brand name and product name so I can search
wirinet:

Re: How Do Entrepreneurs That Use Petrol Engines Cope? by Styluss: 5:20pm On Jul 03, 2023
Alright thank you, already answered my questions. Please share the brand name and product name

wirinet:

Re: How Do Entrepreneurs That Use Petrol Engines Cope? by johnson4nosa(m): 5:20pm On Jul 03, 2023
My guy how did you do that for a very long time now I can't order from AliExpress, it's like CBN place a ban on it
wirinet:

Re: How Do Entrepreneurs That Use Petrol Engines Cope? by LaSenior: 5:25pm On Jul 03, 2023
nawa4naija:
That Agbado MOD that keeps giving me restrictions for saying the truth, I have to tell you this

You all are very stupid
Exiting this tribalistic platform where any day against the igbos always hits front page but speak against the yorubas and get a ban
Nonsense
I have been on this forum since 2010 and it has never been this worse nairaland became worse the moment APC and buhari entered government nairaland started loosing it flavours from early 2015

Is gone it has moved
Re: How Do Entrepreneurs That Use Petrol Engines Cope? by Styluss: 5:27pm On Jul 03, 2023
How about considering Gas, I think youcan try that way
paparazi232:

1 Like

Re: How Do Entrepreneurs That Use Petrol Engines Cope? by Styluss: 5:29pm On Jul 03, 2023
Lol, thats how one werey mod banned me for 1 year, I waited for that 1 year to use thesame account to abuse and insult him after lifting the ban. The werey banned me again for 2 months.

nawa4naija:

You all are very stupid
Nonsense
Re: How Do Entrepreneurs That Use Petrol Engines Cope? by billionman: 5:39pm On Jul 03, 2023
dalass:

Please who can do this conversion ?

For a generator

For a car

Thanks in advance

I did it myself. Got the gas/petrol carburettor, removed the old carburettor from the generator and replaced with with the new gas/petrol generator. Get a hose of desirable length and connect the carburettor to a a low pressure regulator connected to the gas cylinder. If you can't do it yourself, ask around in your area for any generator technician who can help you with it.

3 Likes

Re: How Do Entrepreneurs That Use Petrol Engines Cope? by xtervaganza(m): 5:41pm On Jul 03, 2023
Lastpharoah33:
Like my tired is really tired o.

I'm a spray painter and we need petrol to execute tasks; ( mixing gloss paint, running the spray engine and what not).

This sudden petrol price hike had taken a huge toll on me personally. Welders are on the bright side cos diesel price keeps crashing for a while now and most of them use diesel engines.

Before now, N2,000 petrol will handle the painting of 15-20 doors. But now my brothers ,N5,000 worth of fuel can't deliver 20 of the same doors.

If not for the odd jobs and some improvisation, I wonder what would have become of me lately.

Like we're just programmed to suffer in this country.
no be the country de suffer you, na you( or should I say you and others who do your job) de suffer una sef. If price of petrol go up you too should increase price
Re: How Do Entrepreneurs That Use Petrol Engines Cope? by billionman: 5:42pm On Jul 03, 2023
okine4real:

Don't just type two lines, explain how it gives more run time, how much gas do you buy and how many hours does it last?

I get almost 4 hours run time from 1kg of gas on my regular load. I haven't accademically checked how many hours I get from petrol but I know it's way less than 4 hours

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do Entrepreneurs That Use Petrol Engines Cope? by Creamcrest(m): 6:02pm On Jul 03, 2023
If you need help on how to convert your petrol generators to Gas you can contact me,it is cheap and safe to use.

I'll show you the materials needed for different types of generators,their prices and how you can do the conversion yourself.

WhatsApp number on my signature.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do You Have A Consistent Permanent Signature? (picture) / Federal Civil Service Results Not Released, 11 Months After Exams / 300 Sacked Lagos Street Sweepers Disowned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.