Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group (28349 Views)

Emir Of Ilorin Allegedly Sends Muslim Group To Sack Mosque Hosting Christians / Ilorin Cleric Attacks Osun Priestess, Worshippers / Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by veekid(m): 6:37am On Jul 06, 2023
happney65:

Yoruba will say "them say you too dey curse people, you replied with "which oloribuku said that". No be curse be that? cheesy

That is the perfect analogy to describe muslims

Shior..
make I no see you for my street oooo, I go bomb you danu. How dare you talk thrash islam like that? tongue

1 Like

Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by happney65: 7:05am On Jul 06, 2023
veekid:
make I no see you for my street oooo, I go bomb you danu. How dare you talk thrash islam like that? tongue

grin grin grin grin
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by MohammadSAW: 7:07am On Jul 06, 2023
YeyeGbami:
No mind them yeye omolara, Muslims in naija lack tolerance for other religions.

Meanwhile elsewhere islam is peaceful.

Islam is a religion of peace all around the world !
Stop saying what you don't know.
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by Chetas81(m): 11:14am On Jul 06, 2023
Xkale1996:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Slave you are the slave Ethiopian cow
Clown 🀑🀑🀑
are you mocking your sick black generation from Ethiopia claiming that their from jew 😜 sick citizen like you always doing follow follow, that is why most of you guys remain existence slave not even now, but the future slave 😜 eleriburuku citizen like you keep on build wrong foundation for the upcoming coming ones πŸ‘Œ you this idiot of 24 century
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by Kingpharamond: 4:04pm On Jul 06, 2023
This is old story told several years ago as if I would forget. grin

The Brown Skin Anti Christ.
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by Xkale1996(m): 11:24pm On Jul 06, 2023
Chetas81:
are you mocking your sick black generation from Ethiopia claiming that their from jew 😜 sick citizen like you always doing follow follow, that is why most of you guys remain existence slave not even now, but the future slave 😜 eleriburuku citizen like you keep on build wrong foundation for the upcoming coming ones πŸ‘Œ you this idiot of 24 century
oops I see you must be an illiterate
I can't read all this your jagons
Coward
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by Xkale1996(m): 11:37pm On Jul 06, 2023
Chetas81:
Coward
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by Chetas81(m): 8:22am On Jul 07, 2023
Xkale1996:
Coward
you can become anything behind your keyboard, I said it again stop being crazy and stupid behind your keyboard by talking rubbish based on what not concern illiterate human being like you, idiot, most of you claim being educated but behind your keyboard only, majority of you remain jobless with your English language in Nigeria , Hustlers like you in every corner of Nigeria 😜
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by Xkale1996(m): 6:45pm On Jul 11, 2023
Chetas81:
you can become anything behind your keyboard, I said it again stop being crazy and stupid behind your keyboard by talking rubbish based on what not concern illiterate human being like you, idiot, most of you claim being educated but behind your keyboard only, majority of you remain jobless with your English language in Nigeria , Hustlers like you in every corner of Nigeria 😜
every corner in ur father's house right
Useless man
Illiterate fooool
You know nothing πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by Chetas81(m): 9:23pm On Jul 11, 2023
Xkale1996:
every corner in ur father's house right
Useless man
Illiterate fooool
You know nothing πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
go to hell foooooolish citizen
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by Xkale1996(m): 9:27am On Jul 12, 2023
Chetas81:
go to hell foooooolish citizen
useless illiterate
Coward
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by Chetas81(m): 1:31pm On Jul 12, 2023
Xkale1996:
useless illiterate
Coward
illiterate your forefather's name , educated Fool 😜
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by Xkale1996(m): 4:37pm On Jul 12, 2023
Chetas81:
illiterate your forefather's name , educated Fool 😜
you see how useless and senseless you're
What is educated fool
Ethiopian donkey
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by Kingpharamond: 4:44pm On Jul 12, 2023
FrankishKing:
You must not accept this nonsense that Freemasonry is a godly society. When they say we believe in God at
our lodge and we are not like those other lodges that commit abominations of Sodomy and Prostitution. All stone masonry traces its origins back to the sodomite religion of Egypt. Even though the Scottish Rites Freemasonry and its underling Prince Hall Freemasonry originate in Scotland in the year 1717 the roots of stone masonry is much older. During the time of the 11th century my ancestors St. Bemard of Clairvaux a devout Abbot had to watch closely the stone masons that were erected the new Abbey to make sure that they didn't carve their pagan idols right unto the church. Stone Masons have always been a pagan society that initiated men in Sodomy and women into prostitution. Yes some Freemasons come from Christian background but they come from Islam, Hindu, Ifa, Vodou, Santeria, Atheist, Buddhist and even some Indigenous religions. The only requirement for entry is that initiate must affirm that they believe in a Supreme Being. This means absolutely nothing because all pagans know about the existence of the Creator it does not imply that they will be loyal and obeient to God.

Freemasons worship Lucifer the ancient supreme god of Kemet. The religion of Arabia was Kemetic worship prior to Prophet Muhammad, they worshipped all the gods of the zodiac, 360 gods one for every degree of the zodiac and they had 96 degrees to their stone masonry which they used to build the Kaaba.. Prophet Muhammad's teachings banned the other 359 gods and declared Allah to be the only God and new faith rooted in monotheism. But no sooner after his death the pagan Arab Noble families murdered Prophet Muhammad's descendants and went right back into Egyptian worship. The history of Islamic conquests is in forcing people to accept an syncreticised Islam even allowing pagans to convert and keep their forefathers pagan traditions. And many pagan cultures accepted Islam in disearnest and practiced the faith right along side slavery, sodomy, prostitution, human sacrifice and all the secret society mystery system of Egypt. The New World Order is nothing more than the old pagan world because none of these forcibly converted people of Islam or Christianity ever accepted in their hearts the love for God and obedience to divine law.

These hypocrites are like those in Babylon where the sodomite religion of Egypt combined with the Monothiesm of Sumeria and thus they were worst than Egypt ever was. Babylon committed all sorts of sacrilege combining different species to create monstrous beings, open sex with animals, open public orgies, open human sacrifices just like the Mayans where these rituals were public scenes of entertainment. Is this not what you see in the Western nations today? And its only the beginning this abominations will become even more horrible once once the U.S dollar collapses and the leaders will lead the people into the new Luciferian faith. And do not believe its only Christians its Muslims as well here in America pushing for LGBT the fall of God fearing society. Foolish people take pride and think its a joke to unleash demons they will not be able to put them back in hell when they see the horror of what they have done.

Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by Chetas81(m): 8:21pm On Jul 12, 2023
Xkale1996:
you see how useless and senseless you're
What is educated fool
Ethiopian donkey
you sick
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by Xkale1996(m): 10:44pm On Jul 12, 2023
Chetas81:
you sick
japanese pig 🐷🐷🐷
Ewu
Korean bat πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡
Useless man
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by Chetas81(m): 3:19pm On Jul 13, 2023
Xkale1996:
japanese pig 🐷🐷🐷
Ewu
Korean bat πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡
Useless man
your own zombie belong to zombie father, that is why you're like this 😜✍️
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by Chetas81(m): 3:29pm On Jul 13, 2023
Xkale1996:
japanese pig 🐷🐷🐷
Ewu
Korean bat πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡
Useless man
I can see you accept the religion of warlords called prophet Muhammad, that is why you're so bitter because only your ridiculous religion will ask permission on nairaland, to say something about your horrific religion covered with militia men and blood 😜✍️
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by Xkale1996(m): 4:55pm On Jul 13, 2023
Chetas81:
your own zombie belong to zombie father, that is why you're like this 😜✍️
you go school at all
See the rubbish you type
Chaii Olodo
Your person just waste 5 mins Bleep your mum to just give birth to a foool like you
I know your parents are tired of you at home undecided undecided undecided undecided shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by Xkale1996(m): 4:55pm On Jul 13, 2023
Chetas81:
I can see you accept the religion of warlords called prophet Muhammad, that is why you're so bitter because only your ridiculous religion will ask permission on nairaland, to say something about your horrific religion covered with militia men and blood 😜✍️
illiterate fooool
Useless man

You don't know what to type
Coward
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by Chetas81(m): 5:30pm On Jul 13, 2023
Xkale1996:
illiterate fooool
Useless man

You don't know what to type
Coward
I Go through your profile I see your useless religion quote, that have no value for the humanitie😝 with your useless Qur'an quote ✍️
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by Chetas81(m): 5:35pm On Jul 13, 2023
Xkale1996:
you go school at all
See the rubbish you type
Chaii Olodo
Your person just waste 5 mins Bleep your mum to just give birth to a foool like you
I know your parents are tired of you at home undecided undecided undecided undecided shocked shocked shocked shocked
your English language is from your colonial masters, if you're telling me that I don't know how to type English language, we all know that your forefathers was a slave to the British colony, taking your language from you and give you their own language😝 you remain slave to the English language and the British colony
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by Xkale1996(m): 7:01pm On Jul 13, 2023
Chetas81:
your English language is from your colonial masters, if you're telling me that I don't know how to type English language, we all know that your forefathers was a slave to the British colony, taking your language from you and give you their own language😝 you remain slave to the English language and the British colony
you know nothing about history
Big Fool
Useless man

Monkey 🐡🐡🐡🐡
You are the slave πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
You know it
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by Chetas81(m): 7:43pm On Jul 13, 2023
Xkale1996:
you know nothing about history
Big Fool
Useless man

Monkey 🐡🐡🐡🐡
You are the slave πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
You know it
remain slave forever
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by Xkale1996(m): 9:22pm On Jul 13, 2023
Chetas81:
remain slave forever
you're the slave I think
As you keep emphasizing it shocked shocked shocked shocked
OloDo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by bobestman(m): 8:53am On Jul 14, 2023
What are the agbadorians online and offline thugs doing about this issue? I don't believe ordinary Fulas can make this ppl quiet in a land that actually belonged to them. They only have power when Igbos are involved. Yoruba Ronu oo. Lol
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by Chetas81(m): 1:10pm On Jul 14, 2023
Xkale1996:
you're the slave I think
As you keep emphasizing it shocked shocked shocked shocked
OloDo grin grin grin grin grin
because you live on mental illness 😝
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by Xkale1996(m): 4:19pm On Jul 14, 2023
Chetas81:
because you live on mental illness 😝
Olodo you don't know anything
Goat 🐐🐐🐐🐐
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by Chetas81(m): 8:51am On Jul 15, 2023
Xkale1996:
Olodo you don't know anything
Goat 🐐🐐🐐🐐
Arab slave
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by Xkale1996(m): 4:57pm On Jul 15, 2023
Chetas81:
Arab slave
Omo northern slave grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked cool cool grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye / Pastor Becky Enenche Warns Married Women Against Checking Their Husband’s Phones / Benson Idahosa's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.