Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group (28210 Views)

Ilorin Cleric Attacks Osun Priestess, Worshippers / Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo Curses Jeremiah Omolara's Killers (Winners’ Chapel Pastor Kaduna) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by Chetas81(m): 12:39pm On Jul 03, 2023
merits:

While will you host such an event in Ilorin? upon all places.Madam you too like vawulence.
warlords religion always stick to violence
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by DOptical: 12:47pm On Jul 03, 2023
The same isese that's being practiced by the African in Brazil and Cuban Africans cubans. It's basically free will for these Africans and as long as they're not killing human beings, I don't see what's anyone's business! Imagine the audacity of some clowns wanting to force foreign Arab nonsensical culture on Africans? The nerves! Are we Arabs?

2 Likes

Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by zumbigbo(m): 12:50pm On Jul 03, 2023
[quote author=

Many of them are in france now burning houses fighting for equality. D same equality they can't preach. Rada rada.

Only a Nigerian go use an event like this to his own twisted philosophy. In France, the youths do not accept being killed in cold blood by the police. Sad that in Naija, those same police killers are celebrated.
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by odigbosky(m): 12:59pm On Jul 03, 2023
Mallamjp:

Just imagine an alcoholic idiot born by roadside Ashawo fabricating lies against someone's religion. I swear all the Christians are going to hell. Mad men worshipping another man as God and later killed Him.

Shut up.....you day insult your fellow black man because of religion from Middle East...
Dem suppose flog some Africa people I swear

1 Like

Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by UnimkeAk(m): 1:01pm On Jul 03, 2023
Viraltrends123:
LOL, if it's in ilorin, then you might receive threats, Traditional religion lags in that state, and I bet, you will receive few attendants, it's like organizing Islamic program in the south east, you will also be threatened and will receive few attendants
You won't be threatened, people that are busy hustling, who has your time
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by prophetfire: 1:03pm On Jul 03, 2023
Xkale1996:
You need to be stop
Useless woman
Idol worshiper
. Ndi religion of pieces grin
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by Timagex(m): 1:12pm On Jul 03, 2023
She is beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by teejoyz: 1:18pm On Jul 03, 2023
An average Nigeria Muslim is not diff from boko Haram boys. Religion of pieces in the mood.

1 Like

Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by Horus(m): 1:26pm On Jul 03, 2023
All foreign imported religions should be banned.
Today, Islam has become more Arabism than Islam

1 Like

Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by Tommydare(m): 1:28pm On Jul 03, 2023
The same Yoruba that dare una and scare una not to vote in the previous election Osinwin ni Bobo yi sha
mediclife1987:
Yoruba can fear for Africa.

Imagine someone from another state dictating what you should do in your own state.

But if Igbo scare them now, they'll run to aboki for help.

Who do us laidis for SW?
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by Razakki1: 1:40pm On Jul 03, 2023
Lukuluku69:

As there been an Isese Day Ilorin for a Hundred years?

Why can't this Iya Isese go back to where she came from and do this Isese thing there?

help me ask am o. They should take their yeye isese to their compound
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by Gboom: 1:41pm On Jul 03, 2023
mediclife1987:
Yoruba can fear for Africa.

Imagine someone from another state dictating what you should do in your own state.

But if Igbo scare them now, they'll run to aboki for help.

Who do us laidis for SW?
Dey think well before typing.
The Muslims that are chasing the traditional worshippers are Yoruba too.

Saying Igbos scaring Yorubas in SW that is like you guys writing letter to perdition
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by Razakki1: 1:42pm On Jul 03, 2023
Beuberry:

Those Ilorin muslims stopping the woman are demonic. Let their emir come out and talk if his constitution is bigger than that of Nigeria. The woman should drag their blokkos in court. Take them to court and subject them to torture of media trial. Muslims that are intolerant are cowards.
Please don't say what you don't know. Our emir is to big to be called out by you foolish Yoruba christians
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by FireUpNow(m): 1:49pm On Jul 03, 2023
No more freedom of worship and freedom of association?
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by Cloudflare: 1:49pm On Jul 03, 2023
fabolouz1:
If only Sarah didn't force Abraham to sleep with her maid ...

Women has always been the problem of this world right from creation. Eve Deceived Adam, Sarah tricked Abraham because the Werey wanted to have a child before her time. Is it the story of Samson and Delilah? How about Jezebel? etc. Now the entire world is suffering from the foolishness of women

1 Like

Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 03, 2023
This woman is a hero
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by DOptical: 1:59pm On Jul 03, 2023
FireUpNow:
No more freedom of worship and freedom of association?

Just imagine that. Especially from one nonsensical foreign Arab culture? The nerves! When did Africans become Arabs?

1 Like

Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by OpulentP: 2:02pm On Jul 03, 2023
Do osun in osun and not in Ilorin, wen living in another person land, learn how to sustain and preserve thr peaceful co-existence that interest you to reside thr, by not bringing what's not in the land.

We don't allow that here.
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by YungMillionaire: 2:06pm On Jul 03, 2023
This is the emir ( the Arab anointed slave master of Africans) of Ilorin. He is the terrorist who sent his evil men to threaten the life of the woman just because she wants to express her religion in peace. The woman is so good that she even built a mosque for her Muslim neighbors even though she's not a muslim herself. Some of her kids are Muslims themselves and she did not even dissuade them. YET, the terrorist emir of Ilorin sent men with death in their eyes to threaten her life.

1 Like

Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by Newton2024: 2:10pm On Jul 03, 2023
Midgut:

Omolara, who said she once facilitated the construction of a mosque and a well in the community, amongst other philanthropic acts, said none of her neighbours had provided her with support amid her travails.

“Given what I have done for the community, it came as a rude shock when no one offered any assistance during my time of need,” she said.
Source: https://punchng.com/i-canceled-ilorin-isese-festival-after-my-life-was-threatened-neighbours-abandoned-me-osun-priestess/
Helping Islam by a non Muslim is like domesticating a lion. It will feed on your flesh one day. Islam is a world wide curse.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by Newton2024: 2:13pm On Jul 03, 2023
Xkale1996:
You need to be stop
Useless woman
Idol worshiper
Are Muslims not idol worshipers too? Or is it because allah, arabian moon god is a foreign god.

1 Like

Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by holaralph(m): 2:24pm On Jul 03, 2023
Xkale1996:
You need to be stop
Useless woman
Idol worshiper
. Omoale to n Fi owo osi juwe, ile baba re. If you are an Igbo or Yoruba, did Mohammed or Jesus related to you, can you go to Israel or Saudi Arabia to marry them, what as religion produced except difficulty and problems coupled with brainwashing of your generations, All technology we are enjoying are produced by those people you called idol worshipers. Who religion help. Awon eru larubawa àti eru jew

1 Like

Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by HRMK: 2:29pm On Jul 03, 2023
BUT IS THERE ANY REAL DIFFERENCE BTW THE TWO?THEY BOTH BUY THEIR SPIRITUAL MATERIALS FROM SAME HERB SELLERS!
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by mbaise1000: 2:45pm On Jul 03, 2023
Xkale1996:
You need to be stop
Useless woman
Idol worshiper

And who are you worshipping?
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by Hammylawali: 2:51pm On Jul 03, 2023
OriOko88:
undecided
I used to wonder why islam is called religion on peace. Nothing is peaceful in islam history,as Mohammed was never peaceful. He fought so many wars, fought the Jews and Christians,and was defeated twice. Even the hadith which islam doctrines and sharia laws was based on have been disputed as it was gathered by Aisha.

Many of them are in france now burning houses fighting for equality. D same equality they can't preach. Rada rada.

The oniseses are peaceful sha,they re not like d sango worshippers who re violent like Muslims.. Those ones would have gone on with their rites and invoke sango on anyone who tried to disrupt them. Nonsense undecided

Stop saying what you don’t know about Islam, you are the type of people that gets killed as a result of blasphemous acts or speeches in the north. You say things that triggers people, hiding behind the so called freedom of speech, yet you keep looking for trouble. If Muslims decide to run a jihadist progression programme in the south East, will the people there allow that to happen?. You don’t go to peoples comfort zones and just say you want to do something that’s contrary to their beliefs and you expect it to happen. Mr think we’ll before you write stuffs up.
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by ComptonGee: 3:02pm On Jul 03, 2023
Heroicvic:
Yorubas are known to be tolerant and peace loving people, what has gone wrong over the years?

They now take pride in tribalism and religious bigotry...

I grew up in Yoruba land as an igbo boy and one thing I did as I relocated to osogbo was to remove my middle name as the only one with igbo pronunciation

Now my question is

Has omoluaabi as commonly referred amongst themselves changed overnight because of the previously concluded election?

Have they always been disguising as a peace lovers all these while?

Ilorin is not a Yoruba state FYI
They're operating a caliphate system
Learn before commenting
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by mbaise1000: 3:03pm On Jul 03, 2023
OpulentP:
Do osun in osun and not in Ilorin, wen living in another person land, learn how to sustain and preserve thr peaceful co-existence that interest you to reside thr, by not bringing what's not in the land.

We don't allow that here.

Is that woman not youruba? What is the difference between osun and Ilorin? I think you people always insult those that call some people yoruba muslims? Your people insist here that Yorubas are one, are you saying there are Ilorin yorubas are superior to osun yoruba? What land are do you mean here? When did osun or Ilorin seize to be yoruba land? This is certainly going to be a reference point in nairaland, so you need to explain now

1 Like

Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by Donedeal1(m): 3:04pm On Jul 03, 2023
This is unfortunate,

Last year itnwas school children

Now it's omolara

Who's next.?.
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by mbaise1000: 3:16pm On Jul 03, 2023
Heroicvic:
Yorubas are known to be tolerant and peace loving people, what has gone wrong over the years?

They now take pride in tribalism and religious bigotry...

I grew up in Yoruba land as an igbo boy and one thing I did as I relocated to osogbo was to remove my middle name as the only one with igbo pronunciation

Now my question is

Has omoluaabi as commonly referred amongst themselves changed overnight because of the previously concluded election?

Have they always been disguising as a peace lovers all these while?

Chief, stop insulting IGBOS, you are certainly not IGBO, you didn't remove any middle or right or left name, must you bring IGBOS in everything you are doing? What concerns IGBO with this thread? You relocated from Lagos to oshogbo, you can relocate back to benin republic, IGBOS, even if you are IGBO which I doubt very much, you and your type are the ones that make cockroaches to say IGBOS change their name to Yoruba because of IGBOS, when was the last time you visited IGBO land? So now why are you saying you are disappointed in your new brothers and sisters, aren't they saints again?
NONSENSE
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by Beuberry(f): 3:21pm On Jul 03, 2023
Razakki1:
Please don't say what you don't know. Our emir is to big to be called out by you foolish Yoruba christians
Your emir is a seed of Alimi reaping from where he didn't sow. If he's the one that gave that law to start threatening the woman that birthed this topic, his law isn't greater than that of the federal republic of Nigeria. Traditionalists has been quiet for a long time as different people take advantage of them. They may have their own not too good part but the law of Nigeria says respect everyone, including atheists. Now you said your emir is too big to be called out by a foolish Christian. Seems you want to be unfortunate? Are Christians your mate?
Muslims like you are bad seeds. You lacked common sense!

1 Like

Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by Maximeo(m): 3:26pm On Jul 03, 2023
Midgut:

Source: https://punchng.com/i-canceled-ilorin-isese-festival-after-my-life-was-threatened-neighbours-abandoned-me-osun-priestess/

Why does Muslims always threatened people with death? What a religion that kills at slightest disagreement. Islam isn't religion of peace going by how easy they murder people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Masquerade Praying At The Grotto Of Holy Mary (Photo, Video) / Pastors That Are Poor Were Not Called By God- Uma Ukpai / Pastor Praying That A 4-Year-Old Stagnant Water Should Dry Up In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.