Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group (28351 Views)

Emir Of Ilorin Allegedly Sends Muslim Group To Sack Mosque Hosting Christians / Ilorin Cleric Attacks Osun Priestess, Worshippers / Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by Goddyrichie(m): 10:29pm On Jul 03, 2023
Midgut:

Source: https://punchng.com/i-canceled-ilorin-isese-festival-after-my-life-was-threatened-neighbours-abandoned-me-osun-priestess/
dem get luck say no b all those sango or Esu worshippers dem try this with make dem come know say god Dey wey get power pass they’re mumuhamad
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by Goddyrichie(m): 10:32pm On Jul 03, 2023
Xkale1996:
You need to be stop
Useless woman
Idol worshiper
olofo but d same Muslim do all this diabolic stuff
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by Ellasure: 11:08pm On Jul 03, 2023
dear madam osun priestess i humble beg you to go to a courts of competent jurisdiction to seek redress over the stoppage of your planned religious procession.

every public gatherings and procession requires police permits or just notifications of the Nigerian police.

if there are actual evidences of your request and its being turned down and also letters of treats from the ilorin oba or his agents to that effect kindly package them and employe a good lawyer that is willing to take up the case in a court. this should be done ASAP.

I am very sure that there are bold lawyers out there seeking to establish a good reputation with the prosecution of a case like this in Nigeria.

the emir is just a citizen of Nigeria without any special rank above the normal people. sometimes they are considered primus inter pere just as a matter of respect but not for them to be interfering with issues of human rights and individual expression of faith.

the ilorin emir will soon learn a few things about democracy.

protecting Islam by abusing other people human rights has been a practice of overzealous Islamist and their illiterate adherence. the founder of Islam did not pursue practioners of traditional religious practices from Mecca in his lifetime and actually requested true faithful Islamist to respect people of the books ie Christianity.

it is only political Islam ie people that seek to use Islam for political gains of some sort or use it as a terror tool, that advocates otherwise.

Islam is a religion of a son of Abraham to the Arabs and Arabian peninsula and any other person that desire to worship Allah as his own ways. it is not supposed to be violent. gods are able to defend themselves against any overreach by persons.
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by MrAndre07: 11:27pm On Jul 03, 2023
DOptical:

All the local governments in kwara, what's their names? Let's start from there?

Imagine dictating one nonsensical foreign Arabic culture to someone else in her own African soil? Na madness?
The issue of Kwara and the noninvolvement of Yoruba or any claim of ownership despite Kwara allegedly having more Yoruba indigenous people and communities is a testament and proof of the weakness and cowardice of the Yorubas.
If it were against their southern brothers, they would be shouting 'ronu' and making irrational threats.
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by MrAndre07: 11:40pm On Jul 03, 2023
juman:
Asa, Baruten, Edu, Ekiti, Ifelodun, Ilorin East, Ilorin South, Ilorin West, Irepodun, Isin, Kaiama, Moro, Offa, Oke Ero, Oyun, Pategi.

Those bolded are kwara north.

You can only say kwara is yoruba dominated state.
Kwara is never a yoruba state.
By your analogy and line of thought, Lagos is not a Yoruba state; and also not a Yoruba dominated state. And the implication is that, by and large, Lagos is a no man's land.
Any statement other than the aforesaid surmised comment, founded on your cowardly rebuttal, are baseless.
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by MrAndre07: 12:04am On Jul 04, 2023
ComptonGee:

Ilorin is not a Yoruba state FYI
They're operating a caliphate system
Learn before commenting
How is Ilorin or Kwara not a Yoruba city or state?
In the same vein with your thoughts, ondo or Lagos is not a Yoruba state too because their features are the same as Kwara's.
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by Heroicvic(m): 3:35am On Jul 04, 2023
GoodIsGod:

You are a complete senseless person.
Undiluted stupidity reflects all over your comment. And your likes are many on Nairaland.
The people liking your post too are as dumb as you are.

Go back and read the post by the OP again and this time around carry your sense along as you read slowly.

The post is about Muslims threatening an Idol worshiper's life. And the woman being threatened herself is a Yorùbá woman.
So, what brings into this issue accusations on Yorùbá people.

If the same event the woman was planning to hold is planned in the North too. It would have resulted to the same thing.

It is a Religion issue not tribal.

Blame Islam and Muslim fanatics and not Yoruba Tribe.

Mumu.

The point is it's been done by Yoruba people right? Yoruba extremist just like we have the northern extremist killing themselves over blasphemy

It's been done to themselves now, sooner or later it will be extended to other tribes
Yoruba are not known to be like that, I asked again what changed ?

Just like how you insulted me coz I pointed it out, that's what your ilk are up to these days

Next time you're quoting me, trust me you want to reply me with fact and not insult

You grew up in a dysfunctional family just like the others?
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by GoodIsGod: 3:57am On Jul 04, 2023
Heroicvic:

The point is it's been done by Yoruba people right? Yoruba extremist just like we have the northern extremist killing themselves over blasphemy

It's been done to themselves now, sooner or later it will be extended to other tribes
Yoruba are not known to be like that, I asked again what changed ?

Just like how you insulted me coz I pointed it out, that's what your ilk are up to these days

Next time you're quoting me, trust me you want to reply me with fact and not insult

You grew up in a dysfunctional family just like the others?

You are not smart.
Dysfunctional home or what. Get it into your head my home is the best I've seen around.
grin
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by Heroicvic(m): 4:12am On Jul 04, 2023
GoodIsGod:

You are not smart.
Dysfunctional home or what. Get it into your head my home is the best I've seen around.
grin

First you said I'm not smart like I'm supposed to know where you crawled out from
Second you said your house is the best you've "seen around" like really

You know I wouldn't blame you if your mom died when you were young coz you lack manner

Now if you will excuse me... I'm busy
Get lost (nicely)
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by Gerrard59(m): 4:21am On Jul 04, 2023
Hammylawali:

Stop saying what you don’t know about Islam, you are the type of people that gets killed as a result of blasphemous acts or speeches in the north. You say things that triggers people, hiding behind the so called freedom of speech, yet you keep looking for trouble. If Muslims decide to run a jihadist progression programme in the south East, will the people there allow that to happen?. You don’t go to peoples comfort zones and just say you want to do something that’s contrary to their beliefs and you expect it to happen. Mr think we’ll before you write stuffs up.

But this woman is Yoruba, and that is where she comes from. Are you saying she has no right to practice her religious rites (which are Yoruba inspired) in her homeland?

1 Like

Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by geosegun(m): 7:01am On Jul 04, 2023
juman:
Asa, Baruten, Edu, Ekiti, Ifelodun, Ilorin East, Ilorin South, Ilorin West, Irepodun, Isin, Kaiama, Moro, Offa, Oke Ero, Oyun, Pategi.

Those bolded are kwara north.

You can only say kwara is yoruba dominated state.
Kwara is never a yoruba state.

You are highly misinformed. Even the main Ilorin Emirates cannot say this gibberish. Are you from Kwara state?
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by donrexhibites(m): 7:07am On Jul 04, 2023
All these people always running online instead of to the police.
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by DOptical: 7:24am On Jul 04, 2023
MrAndre07:

The issue of Kwara and the noninvolvement of Yoruba or any claim of ownership despite Kwara allegedly having more Yoruba indigenous people and communities is a testament and proof of the weakness and cowardice of the Yorubas.
If it were against their southern brothers, they would be shouting 'ronu' and making irrational threats.

You're capping bullshit!

No one is weak here. It's because they're dealing with IFA people like the woman. If it was Sango people, they would have continued with their rites and rained storm and lightening on anyone trying to threatened them on their own soil. Sango don't do nada to anyone until they're provoked thou. They don't kill for ritual too. In fact, all Yoruba deities has nothing to do with killing anyone for any useless stupid ritual money because there was nothing like such in the old time. It was those who introduced black magic that are causing all that shit.

That said, it's the Ilorin people who should face their own music of carrying useless foreign Arabic bullshit on top head like gele. Like, when did Africans become Arabs? Can any African go to Arab countries to stop any Arabic culture over there? The bullshit!

When did Africans become Arabs who offers nothing to the world? All those technological advancements and gadgets we're using are from other countries who used their brain, not the useless Arab terrorists! If Ilorin are not careful, SW would forget their nonsensical ass!
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by jaylehk(m): 8:20am On Jul 04, 2023
Haaa eyin media yi sha, why must the media engage in misleading information? Even the lady denied that the threat to life thing and here you are writing a headline different from your content.
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by 1Sharon(f): 8:21am On Jul 04, 2023
Hammylawali:

Stop saying what you don’t know about Islam, you are the type of people that gets killed as a result of blasphemous acts or speeches in the north. You say things that triggers people, hiding behind the so called freedom of speech, yet you keep looking for trouble. If Muslims decide to run a jihadist progression programme in the south East, will the people there allow that to happen?. You don’t go to peoples comfort zones and just say you want to do something that’s contrary to their beliefs and you expect it to happen. Mr think we’ll before you write stuffs up.

Oh by that logic, Muslims in the UK/Canada/US should not be allowed to build any mosques or practise their beliefs. They're a minority in those places.

Hypocrites. You only care about intolerance when you're on the receiving end.

1 Like

Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by 1Sharon(f): 8:25am On Jul 04, 2023
ComptonGee:

Ilorin is not a Yoruba state FYI
They're operating a caliphate system
Learn before commenting

How is this comment different to Lagos is no man's land?

So the yorubas that are indigenous to Kwara should go to hell or they don't exist?

You're mad!
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by DOptical: 8:39am On Jul 04, 2023
No one is even asking anyone not to practise whatever religion but don't threaten anyone with foreign useless Arab bullshit on other people on their own soil. As long as no one is killing human being, it's not anyone's business.

1 Like

Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by bionixs: 9:10am On Jul 04, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
It's wrong taking it to them if they detests it! undecided
Last time i checked , kwara was Yoruba land. Should gAMBARI not be an hausa name , issuing threats in another man's land ?

1 Like

Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by bionixs: 9:32am On Jul 04, 2023
Heroicvic:
Yorubas are known to be tolerant and peace loving people, what has gone wrong over the years?

They now take pride in tribalism and religious bigotry...

I grew up in Yoruba land as an igbo boy and one thing I did as I relocated to osogbo was to remove my middle name as the only one with igbo pronunciation

Now my question is

Has omoluaabi as commonly referred amongst themselves changed overnight because of the previously concluded election?

Have they always been disguising as a peace lovers all these while?
tolerant indeed. Na fear. they met above their match
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by Chetas81(m): 1:14pm On Jul 04, 2023
Xkale1996:
what are you typing 🤔
Illiterate fooool
you're just a slave to the foreign religion 😜✍️

1 Like

Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by Hammylawali: 2:18pm On Jul 04, 2023
1Sharon:

Oh by that logic, Muslims in the UK/Canada/US should not be allowed to build any mosques or practise their beliefs. They're a minority in those places.

Hypocrites. You only care about intolerance when you're on the receiving end.

Simple English you can’t comprehend. I said you don’t just go to people’s comfort zone and act as you please. You have to consult and take permission. The us , Canada and u.k that you mentioned, all the Islamic activities that takes place there are well monitored, after they have gotten approval. Don’t choke on someone’s else’s religion that you know nothing about, except what the media feeds you. It shows how gullible and stupid you are when you type &post those words
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by Hammylawali: 2:23pm On Jul 04, 2023
Gerrard59:

But this woman is Yoruba, and that is where she comes from. Are you saying she has no right to practice her religious rites (which are Yoruba inspired) in her homeland?

She has every right to practice her religion. I’m yoruba, and I won’t say because my religion is Islam, then I’d March onto redeem camp and do and Islamic progression programme without making proper consultations. Even if redeem would permit me to use their land, I still need to do proper consultations before going ahead.
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by 1Sharon(f): 5:09pm On Jul 04, 2023
Hammylawali:

Simple English you can’t comprehend. I said you don’t just go to people’s comfort zone and act as you please. You have to consult and take permission. The us , Canada and u.k that you mentioned, all the Islamic activities that takes place there are well monitored, after they have gotten approval. Don’t choke on someone’s else’s religion that you know nothing about, except what the media feeds you. It shows how gullible and stupid you are when you type &post those words

And you really think she didn't get permission and approval from the government ?

Is traditional religion not legal and permitted in Nigeria?

Who said the traditional event was for any Muslim?
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:42pm On Jul 04, 2023
bionixs:
Last time i checked , kwara was Yoruba land. Should gAMBARI not be an hausa name , issuing threats in another man's land ?

According to history the highlighted is WRONG!

The land has been conquered by the fulanis so they have upper hand than those claiming Yoruba there. undecided
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:46pm On Jul 04, 2023
makaveli902:

Would they have stopped Christians from holding a crusade?
That's the power of majority, if the majority welcome it they can't do such from the look of things she belongs to the minority religion and even the churches will be glad that such a thing is kicked out though they're not the one doing the talking!

1 Like

Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by Xkale1996(m): 8:35am On Jul 05, 2023
Chetas81:
you're just a slave to the foreign religion 😜✍️
don't worry
You will know
Who is a slave coward illiterate muGu foool
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by Chetas81(m): 10:19am On Jul 05, 2023
Xkale1996:
don't worry
You will know
Who is a slave coward illiterate muGu foool
your idea your limit 😜 Black African citizen have issues from heaven that is why, they cannot see beyond their nose 👃
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by Xkale1996(m): 3:25pm On Jul 05, 2023
Chetas81:
your idea your limit 😜 Black African citizen have issues from heaven that is why, they cannot see beyond their nose 👃
you see you are a foool
I know your dad and mum
Are regretting giving birth to you
Illiterate fooool
Bastard
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by Hammylawali: 7:16pm On Jul 05, 2023
1Sharon:

And you really think she didn't get permission and approval from the government ?

Is traditional religion not legal and permitted in Nigeria?

Who said the traditional event was for any Muslim?

Show me the approval.. eyo is a Lagos state culture, yet they still take permission from the governor before it’s being carried out.

If she wants to do her isese, it’s her right, but you need to be conversant with your neighbors and the mood of the town.
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by 1Sharon(f): 8:39pm On Jul 05, 2023
Hammylawali:

Show me the approval.. eyo is a Lagos state culture, yet they still take permission from the governor before it’s being carried out.

If she wants to do her isese, it’s her right, but you need to be conversant with your neighbors and the mood of the town.

Gtfo. Which Muslim conversed with the mood of the town before building their mosques?
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by Chetas81(m): 8:49pm On Jul 05, 2023
Xkale1996:
you see you are a foool
I know your dad and mum
Are regretting giving birth to you
Illiterate fooool
Bastard
you remain slave to future 😜
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by Xkale1996(m): 10:20pm On Jul 05, 2023
Chetas81:
you remain slave to future 😜
😂😂😂😂
Slave you are the slave Ethiopian cow
Clown 🤡🤡🤡

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye / Pastor Becky Enenche Warns Married Women Against Checking Their Husband’s Phones / Benson Idahosa's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.