Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,987 members, 7,814,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group (28202 Views)

Ilorin Cleric Attacks Osun Priestess, Worshippers / Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo Curses Jeremiah Omolara's Killers (Winnersโ€™ Chapel Pastor Kaduna) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by OdefaGirl(f): 10:46am On Jul 03, 2023
Eyyaah ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ.

Asked if she would ever consider converting to Islam, Omolara answered no, and said โ€œEven if I was considering this, their recent behavior has convinced me otherwise.โ€

On behalf of Unconcerned Association of Nairalanders.... I hereby acknowledge that this topic does not really concern me. Thank you
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by ChybuzzDD(m): 10:47am On Jul 03, 2023
Xkale1996:
You need to be stop
Useless woman
Idol worshiper

This is not actually about what she worships, but more about her freedom to worship whatever she likes as enshrined in the constitution.

No one has the right to decide what and how the other should worship.

If they believe the woman is an idol worshipper, they should also believe they're ter.rorists when some of us address them as such.

4 Likes

Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by Tareq1105: 10:48am On Jul 03, 2023
EmeeNaka:
You're yet to get it. I mean these Islamic extremists threatens the whole world, not just Nigerians. Here, In the UK, the government is pandering to their suffocating demands and accusations, thereby trampling on the right of the docile Christians, atheists and the rest.

You're right.

Once they have appreciable number of people, they would start making demands on the society and the country.
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by juman(m): 10:49am On Jul 03, 2023
I was planning an Isese festival in Ilorin

Abomination!
It was deliberate provocation.
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by DOptical: 10:51am On Jul 03, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

This is not actually about what she worships, but more about her freedom to worship whatever she likes as enshrined in the constitution.

No one has the right to decide what and how the other should worship.

If they believe the woman is an idol worshipper, they should also believe they're ter.rorists when some of us address them as such.

Anyone can worship whatever he or she likes, even it's trees as long as he's not killing human being, its no one's business! The nerves! Is this an Arabic state? What kind of nonsensical is that? Are some people mad?

1 Like

Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by Untube: 10:52am On Jul 03, 2023
SolarEngr:
What a pity.
Where's freedom of expression?
Where's freedom to practice your religion?

If she want freedom, she should leave Ilorin and try other towns. Ilorin people don't joke with Islam
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by DOptical: 10:54am On Jul 03, 2023
Untube:

If she want freedom, she should leave Ilorin and try other towns. Ilorin people don't joke with Islam

Because na you get Ilorin right? Or it's become Arabic state? If she's a Yoruba, you have no right to dictate to her not to practise her culture on her own African soil, you dey craze? Na question I dey ask?

6 Likes

Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by 2mch(m): 10:54am On Jul 03, 2023
Authorities must intervene and arrest those miscreants immediately. Nigeria is a multi religious country and no religion that worships a strange AraB man who supports brutal slavery against blacks can ever be greater than our Nigerian religions.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by ashawopikin(m): 10:56am On Jul 03, 2023
Fine woman
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by ashawopikin(m): 10:58am On Jul 03, 2023
SpatialKing:

So there are no indigenous Yorubas in Ilorin? ๐Ÿ˜
funali don conquer Ilorin grin
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by ChybuzzDD(m): 10:59am On Jul 03, 2023
DOptical:

Anyone can worship whatever he or she likes, including trees as long as he's not killing human being, its no one's business! The nerves! Is this an Arabic state? What kind of nonsensical is that? Are some people mad?

Arab countries don't even interfere with other people's religions, as those misguided creatures in Nigeria do.

There are millions of Indian Hindus in those Arab countries who practice their religion and celebrate their festivals unhindered.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by Jcomtrader: 11:00am On Jul 03, 2023
Germi9:
They actually conquered the west

Early signs that they have conquered
They will try this in more sw states till they take over
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by Thermodynamics(m): 11:00am On Jul 03, 2023
Viraltrends123:
LOL, if it's in ilorin, then you might receive threats, Traditional religion lags in that state, and I bet, you will receive few attendants, it's like organizing Islamic program in the south east, you will also be threatened and will receive few attendants

You don try to organise Islamic program for South East when then threaten you?

You go just de talk rubbish, you think everyone is as discriminative as you Yoruba Muslim.

3 Likes

Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by Teeklef(m): 11:01am On Jul 03, 2023
Xkale1996:
You need to be stop
Useless woman
Idol worshiper
Come over to ondo state,I will show you that most Alfa are real herbalist.

4 Likes

Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by juman(m): 11:01am On Jul 03, 2023
If she still want to do the festival, she should approach the state government.
The government would assist her to get place to do it with ease.

1 Like

Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by Fuckingmallam45(m): 11:04am On Jul 03, 2023
Dshocker:
Kwara state used to be a Yoruba state, but currently, the Fulanis have taken over and nobody made pim in the entire southwest.
Kwara state is not located in SW region, so what are you expecting us to say. Last time I checked, Kwara is in NC
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by Curious345: 11:07am On Jul 03, 2023
EleventhWeirdo:
Hmm

How do we resolve this conflict between Ilorin customary law that forbids idolatry/polytheism and the fundamental freedoms of religious association upheld by the Nigerian constitution?
I love the customary laws .. it's cool and must be applied nationwide
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by Viridis(m): 11:09am On Jul 03, 2023
Thermodynamics:

You don try to organise Islamic program for South East when then threaten you?

You go just de talk rubbish, you think everyone is as discriminative as you Yoruba Muslim.
Exactly what I wanted to tell him
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by juman(m): 11:11am On Jul 03, 2023
Dshocker:
Kwara state used to be a Yoruba state, but currently, the Fulanis have taken over and nobody made pim in the entire southwest.

Kwara was never a yoruba state.
Kwara is state for kwarans. Yorubas and other ethnic groups.
Kwara is northern state.
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by goodnessme1(f): 11:11am On Jul 03, 2023
OriOko88:
undecided
I used to wonder why islam is called religion on peace. Nothing is peaceful in islam history,as Mohammed was never peaceful. He fought so many wars, fought the Jews and Christians,and was defeated twice. Even the hadith which islam doctrines and sharia laws was based on have been disputed as it was gathered by Aisha.

Many of them are in france now burning houses fighting for equality. D same equality they can't preach. Rada rada.

The oniseses are peaceful sha,they re not like d sango worshippers who re violent like Muslims.. Those ones would have gone on with their rites and invoke sango on anyone who tried to disrupt them. Nonsense undecided
They Call it religion of peace just the way we keep hearing one Nigeria, one Nigeria and one Nigeria.

When something is false,you need to keep trying hard to convince others.
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by DOptical: 11:12am On Jul 03, 2023
juman:

Kwara was never a yoruba state.
Kwara is state for kwarans. Yorubas and other ethnic groups.

All the local governments in kwara, what's their names? Let's start from there?

Imagine dictating one nonsensical foreign Arabic culture to someone else in her own African soil? Na madness?

5 Likes

Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by complexstuffs(m): 11:13am On Jul 03, 2023
Ykc2:
And they expect igbo people to accept saudi religion?imagine ifa priest now been commanded on what to worship in her own land because of saudi religion?

dominique:
Those ilorin imams that are no different from idol worshippers have no rights to stop people from practicing their religion. The authorities need to call them to order

ChybuzzDD:

So, if it's a Fulani caliphate, other people don't have the right to practice their own religion there??

Does this also mean no Muslim should be allowed to practise Islam in regions dominated by the other religions?

Why are some of you so senseless and thoughtless??

Nawaoo!

Tareq1105:

Some of these traditionalists are holier than some pastors and imams.

I'm a Christian but I'm against preventing others from worshipping God in accordance with their tradition.

Everyone should be free to worship his or her God anyhow he or she knows after all freedom of worship is entrenched in the constitution.

DOptical:
What's the governor saying about this?

Last I knew, Kwara is an African land, Yorubaland to be precise. How did it become an Arabic land? Are some people mad?

As long as no one is killing anyone, you have no right to threaten anyone, let alone a useless foreign Arabic culture? Are some people mad?

EmeeNaka:
There is no where on earth, where Islam is noted for tolerance. I do believe that Muslims may change as they become more open minded and government become strong enough to enforce the human rights laws.

Heffalump:
There is what is called Freedom of worship/ Religion in our constitution. What the Muslim youths have done is very reprehensible and I expect the State government to intervene before issues get out of hand.

HayB100:
Lol, one of the reasons I hate hypocritical people. In this same Ilorin, the rate ate which them dey do JuJu pass anything, all these their young Alfa's, nothing wey you no go see with them, and more so, the rate at which infidelity dey take operate for Ilorin no be here, nah only person wey never see them finish them dey portray to be religious too, nah lie, to even top am, even some of their Alahajis dey chop 'pork' meat, if I lie, make God punish me ๐Ÿ’ฏโœŒ๏ธ

Strangebuttrue:
If the gods get angry, Ilorin people should not call anybody oo

mediclife1987:
Yoruba can fear for Africa.

Imagine someone from another state dictating what you should do in your own state.

But if Igbo scare them now, they'll run to aboki for help.

Who do us laidis for SW?

Heroicvic:
Yorubas are known to be tolerant and peace loving people, what has gone wrong over the years?

They now take pride in tribalism and religious bigotry...

I grew up in Yoruba land as an igbo boy and one thing I did as I relocated to osogbo was to remove my middle name as the only one with igbo pronunciation

Now my question is

Has omoluaabi as commonly referred amongst themselves changed overnight because of the previously concluded election?

Have they always been disguising as a peace lovers all these while?

Nahunger:
Hmm
This is very wrong nau, for what ?
What kind of constitution is Nigeria using bayi ntori oloun

Ayohbk:
intolerance at its finest . Extremism on full show.
We are not free until we are all free.

Nigeria is a secular country , everyone should be free to practice their religion as long as it doesn't hurt or cause harm to another.

ZUKKYY:
Yoruba ronu grin

omoadeleye:
Well, they should stand up for their rights

SolarEngr:
What a pity.
Where's freedom of expression?
Where's freedom to practice your religion?

OriOko88:
undecided
I used to wonder why islam is called religion on peace. Nothing is peaceful in islam history,as Mohammed was never peaceful. He fought so many wars, fought the Jews and Christians,and was defeated twice. Even the hadith which islam doctrines and sharia laws was based on have been disputed as it was gathered by Aisha.

Many of them are in france now burning houses fighting for equality. D same equality they can't preach. Rada rada.

The oniseses are peaceful sha,they re not like d sango worshippers who re violent like Muslims.. Those ones would have gone on with their rites and invoke sango on anyone who tried to disrupt them. Nonsense undecided

YeyeGbami:
No mind them yeye omolara, Muslims in naija lack tolerance for other religions.

Meanwhile elsewhere islam is peaceful.

Here are the defenders of SATAN
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by hyperflex(m): 11:18am On Jul 03, 2023
EleventhWeirdo:
Hmm

How do we resolve this conflict between Ilorin customary law that forbids idolatry/polytheism and the fundamental freedoms of religious association upheld by the Nigerian constitution?

Big question!
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by saintdevo(m): 11:19am On Jul 03, 2023
Finally finally the Country is turning into Afghanistan
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by goodnessme1(f): 11:19am On Jul 03, 2023
Dshocker:
Imagine if na the people they love to hate that forcefully took Kwara from them.

By now hmmmm

Anyway they're cowards, the reason they make noise when it about the people they love to hate is because they are banking on hausafulani support,so now it's fulanis.

Who will help them?

1 Like

Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by omosuper(m): 11:20am On Jul 03, 2023
Midgut:

Source: https://punchng.com/i-canceled-ilorin-isese-festival-after-my-life-was-threatened-neighbours-abandoned-me-osun-priestess/
Yeye Omolara's mistake was the publicity(fliers) for the said date. If she'd invited the Imams secretly, the numbers of alfas and Imams that would be present could be more than the numbers of the Isese people themselves . My people can pretend no be small

1 Like

Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by Agadinaagwuofe: 11:21am On Jul 03, 2023
2mch:
Authorities must intervene and arrest those miscreants immediately. Nigeria is a multi religious country and no religion that worships a strange AraB man who supports brutal slavery against blacks can ever be greater than our Nigerian religions.

At the bolded. Which other miscreants are you asking authority to arrest when the emissaries have boldly named who sent the message. "They said they were sent by Emir of Ilorin" Let the police go and arrest him but your guess is as good as mine. No police authority will have the mind to carry such arrest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Masquerade Praying At The Grotto Of Holy Mary (Photo, Video) / Pastors That Are Poor Were Not Called By God- Uma Ukpai / Primate Nicholas Okoh Speaks On Tithing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.