Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? (3002 Views)

Could Russia's Invasion Of Ukraine Be A Fulfilment Of Biblical Prophecy? / TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass / Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse Prophecy About 2019 Election In Nigeria, South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by MightySparrow: 9:54pm On Jul 03, 2023
Emusan:

Ok

That was Jesus own statement.

At least you can deduce this from that statement.

And to you the statement was targeted at the Jews only....

Smile.... What if another version didn't use

No! As you rightly deduce the part that Muhammad fulfilled.

Please give unambiguous bible references.
Thanks

Your answers are not straightforward. You are not sincere with the interpretation of the passage.
You can do better to make your explanation clearer.
Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by Lukuluku69(m): 9:54pm On Jul 03, 2023
MightySparrow:

Although, aditu is mystery not prophecy.

I am ready to learn, that is why I asked the question, so get the ball rolling.

[b]Daniel 7:6-10 (KJV) After this I beheld, and lo another, like a leopard, which had upon the back of it four wings of a fowl; the beast had also four heads; and dominion was given to it.
After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.
I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.
I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.
A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the [/b]books were opened

Another Beast. Beast No. 3. Like a Leopard with four wings of a Fowl and also four Heads. This is the Grecian Empire which will implode into a further Four Kingdoms when it most powerful King passed on in Alexander of Macedon. They had Dominion from Europe to the interiors of Asia.

Then, the Fourth Beast or Kingdom. This was the Formidable Roman Empire. It was Powerful. To know how Powerful they are, their Kingdom had under them almost 80% of the known world then under their influence. They made a Roman out of every one under them just like present day America is making everyone an American so were the Romans.

This beast was diverse from the Grecian and Persian for it's staying Power. It had Ten Horns meaning Kings/Leaders who will persecute believers in God because they were Pagans.

Then after the Persecution by these Ten Roman Kings another Four horns/Kings will emerge with one killing the other three. This is exactly the case with Emperor Constantine who killed three other pretenders to the throne to established himself.

"Eyes like a man and speaking "Great things" simply means the various Councils that this Emperor of Rome convened on the question and nature of God Almighty. The Nicea one being the most significant. This was where it was decided conclusively that Jesus, the holy spirit and God are one and same! It has the Eyes of man but not the heart of man!

Then....in the Heavens the fate of these Three Kingdoms was decided
Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by MightySparrow: 9:56pm On Jul 03, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Daniel 7:1-5 (KJV) In the first year of Belshazzar king of Babylon Daniel had a dream and visions of his head upon his bed: then he wrote the dream, and told the sum of the matters.
Daniel spake and said, I saw in my vision by night, and, behold, the four winds of the heaven strove upon the great sea.
And four great beasts came up from the sea, diverse one from another.
The first was like a lion, and had eagle's wings: I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made stand upon the feet as a man, and a man's heart was given to it.
And behold another beast, a second, like to a bear, and it raised up itself on one side, and it had three ribs in the mouth of it between the teeth of it: and they said thus unto it, Arise, devour much flesh.

The Four Winds are Kingdoms.

The first being Babylon. (Verse 3). Wings plucked signifies the dismemberment of Babylon and lifted up and made to stand as a man and a man's heart giving to it means it will eventually recognize God. Read Daniel Chapter 2. Nebuchadnezzar accepted that the God of Israel is the true God. That is Man and manly. Recognize God .

The Second Beast was Mede -Persian Empire. Like a Bear with Three Ribs in its mouth simply show the Kingdom's influence for Persian influence straddles Asia, Europe and Africa.

I am still waiting. You have not answered the question convincingly.
Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by Lukuluku69(m): 9:58pm On Jul 03, 2023
MightySparrow:

I am still waiting. You have not answered the question convincingly.

Why not wait till I get to Daniel Chapter 7 verse 28?
Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by SeraphEl: 10:06pm On Jul 03, 2023
No specific mention of the religion of "Islam" in scriptures. But, by common sense of deduction, you can arrive at the conclusion that Islam will play great role, IF not the origin of THE beast of Daniel and Revelation.

The bible did not see fit to mention the specific religion because it was essentially irrelevant.

The bible focused on "nations and peoples". You can determine all else based on the manners, customs, and religions of these nations.

All the nations (and I mean 100%) mentioned in the scriptures who were/are enemies of Israel are all Islamic countries TODAY. The peoples listed in Ezekiel 38: Magog, Meshech, Tubal etc are all areas that have been historically traced as Islamic countries and dominated by muslims today. All the nations surrounding Israel today are all majority Muslim.

The 10 nations alliance of book of Daniel and Revelation will surely be 99% Islamic countries.

The revived beast (4th) empire of books of Daniel and 7th/8th beast of Revelation will be "revived Islamic empire" (the turk-ottoman empire; led by most likely Turkey: watch Erdogan).

Also, Muslims have their own end time events which parallel Christians. In fact, Muslims are awaiting their Mahdi (their "saviour" who will turn out to be the Christian "anti-christ".

Islam is already persecuting and slaying Christians and Jews worldwide. Islam is already gaining ground in the west. It's just a matter of time before they arise in the west from the shadows. What more proof do you want that it is likely the culprit in end time events?

I rest my case.

MightySparrow:
Good morning brethren. Please re there clear cut prophecies about the rise of Islam? Going true the prophecies of Daniel and Revelations, it doesn't look like Islam is ever implied.

Contributions please.
Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by MightySparrow: 10:15pm On Jul 03, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Why not wait till I get to Daniel Chapter 7 verse 28?

Okay, I am waiting.
Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by Lukuluku69(m): 10:37pm On Jul 03, 2023
MightySparrow:

Daniel 7:11-15 (KJV) I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.
As concerning the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away: yet their lives were prolonged for a season and time.
I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.
And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.
I Daniel was grieved in my spirit in the midst of my body, and the visions of my head troubled me.

Like I said earlier, the Roman Beast/King sanctioned many many things that are contrary to established Doctrines. Their Dominion will eventually be taken away (as seen by Daniel) but a respite will be given for a Season and Time.

Then a vision of one like "Son of man" came with the clouds of heavens. This was Prophet Muhammad Night Journey to the Heavens. You must have heard or read the Israj and Miraj before. If you have not, do a Google search and read up on it

He was brought before God and he was given Dominion, glory and a Kingdom and that all people and languages should serve him, his Kingdom will not pass away and it shall not be destroyed. Also Jesus was reported to have said the same thing in Mark 4 Verses 30-34.
Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by Lukuluku69(m): 10:51pm On Jul 03, 2023
MightySparrow:

Daniel 7:16-20 (KJV) I came near unto one of them that stood by, and asked him the truth of all this. So he told me, and made me know the interpretation of the things.
These great beasts, which are four, are four kings, which shall arise out of the earth.
But the saints of the most High shall take the kingdom, and possess the kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever.
Then I would know the truth of the fourth beast, which was diverse from all the others, exceeding dreadful, whose teeth were of iron, and his nails of brass; which devoured, brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with his feet;
And of the ten horns that were in his head, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell; even of that horn that had eyes, and a mouth that spake very great things, whose look was more stout than his fellows.

Daniel asked one that stood by (An Angel) the interpretation of these things. The Angel said the Four Beast represents four Kings that shall arise but Saints of the Most High would eventually posses and vanquish them.

The Angel further gave a detail about the Fourth Beast: The Roman Beast.

Ten Horns were the Pagan Emperors that massacred the Jews and some Monotheistic Christians. Read the History of the Church for a detail exposé.

Then enter Emperor Constantine with the "eyes" of man who fought and kill other pretenders to the Emperor's Throne. Then convoked the Nicene Conference where many Lies were heaped on God's Nature etc." A mouth that spake Great things"
Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by SIRTee15: 11:34pm On Jul 03, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Daniel 7:11-15 (KJV) I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.
As concerning the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away: yet their lives were prolonged for a season and time.
I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.
And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.
I Daniel was grieved in my spirit in the midst of my body, and the visions of my head troubled me.

Like I said earlier, the Roman Beast/King sanctioned many many things that are contrary to established Doctrines. Their Dominion will eventually be taken away (as seen by Daniel) but a respite will be given for a Season and Time.

Then a vision of one like "Son of man" came with the clouds of heavens. This was Prophet Muhammad Night Journey to the Heavens. You must have heard or read the Israj and Miraj before. If you have not, do a Google search and read up on it

He was brought before God and he was given Dominion, glory and a Kingdom and that all people and languages should serve him, his Kingdom will not pass away and it shall not be destroyed. Also Jesus was reported to have said the same thing in Mark 4 Verses 30-34.

So Daniel 7.14 is about Muhammed, u mean this is talking about muhammed

14 He was given authority, glory and sovereign power; all nations and peoples of every language worshiped him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion that will not pass away, and his kingdom is one that will never be destroyed.

U mean all nations and language worshipped or will worship Muhammed. Is that what u saying?
When we accuse u Muslims that the reverence u give Muhammed is as good as worship him, u deny it; but u here stealing someone's else worship for Muhammed.

I know Muhammed has an earthly kingdom but does he have an everlasting kingdom. Is it written in the Koran that Muhammed has an everlasting kingdom?
Who has an eternal kingdom, Muhammed or Allah?
Are u sure u are not making Muhammed co-partner with Allah by claiming he also has an eternal kingdom.

Will Muhammed co-chair this Kingdom with Allah in heaven?...
Does Islam belong to Muhammed or Allah? or both?...is this binitarian u preaching here?

Lukuluku69 be careful how u desperately look for Muhammed in the bible b4 u leave Islam.
Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by Lukuluku69(m): 11:55pm On Jul 03, 2023
MightySparrow:

Daniel 7:21-25 (KJV) I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them;
Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom.
Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.
And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.
And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

In this verses, you have a summary of the Roman Empire under Emperor Constantine. He made war with the Unitarian Christians. Their Leader Arius was banished and eventually murdered.

It was Emperor Constantine that subdued three others that claimed Ceaser's Throne. He killed them established himself and thereafter convoked the Nicene Conference where "Great words were spoken against God" what are the great words? Read up on the Nicene Creed. He changed time! How? The Roman Calend was adopted for almost everyone, and the Laws? The Laws given by God were relegated and the Roman Laws became the real deal, Sunday was adopted as the Lord's Day in place of Saturday the Sabbath ( A day set aside for Sun Worship in Rome hence SUNday, ) the name of the week days were changed to reflect Pagan ones. SUNday, MOONday, TWIday, WODENday, THORday, FRIEday and lastly SATURNday.

He was successful to think he has has changed times and Laws and it shall be given "until a time and times and dividing of time" A time is a hundred years, so, a time and times and dividing of time is 250 years. Exactly the numbers of years between the Nicene Conference and the preaching of message of Islam in Arabia which restore the old order.
Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by Lukuluku69(m): 12:07am On Jul 04, 2023
SIRTee15:

14 He was given authority, glory and sovereign power; all nations and peoples of every language worshiped him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion that will not pass away, and his kingdom is one that will never be destroyed.

U mean all nations and language worshipped or will worship Muhammed. Is that what u saying?
When we accuse u Muslims that the reverence u give Muhammed is as good as worship him, u deny it; but u here stealing someone's else worship for Muhammed.

I know Muhammed has an earthly kingdom but does he have an everlasting kingdom. Is it written in the Koran that Muhammed has an everlasting kingdom?
Are u sure u are not making Muhammed co-partner with Allah by claiming he also has an eternal kingdom.

Does Islam belong to Muhammed or Allah? or both?...is this binitarian u preaching here?

Lukuluku69 be careful how u desperately look for Muhammed in the bible b4 u leave Islam.

The problem with you people is that most time you dwell on the Letters but not the spirit of Scriptures or messages.

Yes Authority, Glory and Sovereignty was given Prophet Muhammad when he went on that Night Journey.

Do you know that what the Romans used over 800 years to achieve the Muslims Companions of Prophet Muhammad took only 80-100 years to achieve?

And by everlasting kingdom, what is meant is that Islam and Muslims will be with us all till the end of time. Same sentiments were expressed in Isaiah 42/60. Read up.

Please read my post again, ONE LIKE THE SON OF MAN WAS BROUGHT BEFORE THE ANCIENT OF DAYS BY THE CLOUDS OF HEAVEN. The Prophet was taken and he was never a co-partner with Allah in the Heavens. Stop reading your prejudice into it. I know it is hard to submit when faced with the Truth when all you have heard are lies.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by Lukuluku69(m): 12:24am On Jul 04, 2023
SIRTee15:

And not only Daniel 7.

As this Thread progresses, assuming you guys won't start abusing the Prophet as you always do, I am hoping to post ALL the references I know of the Bible that detailed the Coming of the Last Prophet of God.

Scriptures backed by fact you can verify with the cold hard facts of History.

So, stick around cheesy
Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by SIRTee15: 12:44am On Jul 04, 2023
Lukuluku69:

And not only Daniel 7.

As this Thread progresses, assuming you guys won't start abusing the Prophet as you always do, I am hoping to post ALL the references I know of the Bible that detailed the Coming of the Last Prophet of God.

So, stick around cheesy

I'm not interested in whatever u lift from the bible, if u like bring one million verses. U are well known for bible forgery here.

Just answer my question
1. Did Muslims ever worshipped Muhammad, will he be worshipped in the future?
2. Does the everlasting kingdom of Islam belong to Muhammed or Allah or both.

If answer to any of above is negative, then your reference to Muhammed in Daniel 7 makes no sense and rightly rejected.
Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by Lukuluku69(m): 12:48am On Jul 04, 2023
SIRTee15:

I'm not interested in whatever u lift from the bible, if u like bring one million verses. U are well known for bible forgery here.

Just answer my question
1. Did Muslims ever worshipped Muhammad, will he be worshipped in the future?
2. Does the everlasting kingdom of Islam belong to Muhammed or Allah or both.

If answer to any of above is negative, then your reference to Muhammed in Daniel 7 makes nonsense and rightly rejected.

Then tag along and read comments. Your silence will save me needless repetitions and asinine questions cool
Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by SIRTee15: 1:28am On Jul 04, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Yes Authority, Glory and Sovereignty was given Prophet Muhammad when he went on that Night Journey.

Can u show me the koranic verse that confirms this. That mentioned authority, glory n sovereignty was given to Muhammed when he went to heaven.

Lukuluku69:

Do you know that what the Romans used over 800 years to achieve the Muslims Companions of Prophet Muhammad took only 80-100 years to achieve?
Alexander the Great, ghengis khan n British empire archived more within lesser years. So kini big deal.

Genghis khan built the largest contiguous empire in history within 20 yrs.
Alexander the Great conquered whole of civilised Europe n half of Asia within 10 yrs at the of 30 yrs.
The largest empire ever created in human history was a judeo- Christian empire....the British empire.

U Muslims should stop making noise about this your caliphate empire that u couldn't even hold forever despite divine mandate. I get am before no be property.
Though I give it to the islamic golden era- that was pretty solid.

Lukuluku69:

And by everlasting kingdom, what is meant is that Islam and Muslims will be with us all till the end of time. Same sentiments were expressed in Isaiah 42/60. Read up.
Same as Buddhism, Hinduism, atheism, even ifa olokun.... they going no where till the end of time Does that make them everlasting in anyway or form. Abeg say something else.

Lukuluku69:

Please read my post again, ONE LIKE THE SON OF MAN WAS BROUGHT BEFORE THE ANCIENT OF DAYS BY THE CLOUDS OF HEAVEN. The Prophet was taken and he was never a co-partner with Allah in the Heavens. Stop reading your prejudice into it. I know it is hard to submit when faced with the Truth when all you have heard are lies.

Your problem is u don't understand the meaning of divinity.
Only ONE has THE authority, power, glory and everlasting kingdom. And that's God Almighty. This glory and authority he shares with no one.
If Muhammad has it, then he's co- partner with Allah in his divinity.
Daniel 7.26 confirms this..

Then the sovereignty, power and greatness of all the kingdoms under heaven will be handed over to the holy people of the Most High. His kingdom will be an everlasting kingdom, and all rulers will worship and obey him.’

Now compare above with what was said about Jesus...

He shall reign over the house of Jacob for all eternity, and His kingdom will be without end.”
Luke 1.33

When we Christians say 'Jesus is God', we not joking; we confident of what we talking about.

Now can u show me where in the Koran muhammed was given power, authority, and glory.
Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by Lukuluku69(m): 12:44pm On Jul 04, 2023
SIRTee15:

Can u show me the koranic verse that confirms this. That mentioned authority, glory n sovereignty was given to Muhammed when he went to heaven.

Alexander the Great, ghengis khan n British empire archived more within lesser years. So kini big deal.

Genghis khan built the largest contiguous empire in history within 20 yrs.
Alexander the Great conquered whole of civilised Europe n half of Asia within 10 yrs at the of 30 yrs.
The largest empire ever created in human history was a judeo- Christian empire....the British empire.

U Muslims should stop making noise about this your caliphate empire that u couldn't even hold forever despite divine mandate. I get am before no be property.
Though I give it to the islamic golden era- that was pretty solid.

Same as Buddhism, Hinduism, atheism, even ifa olokun.... they going no where till the end of time Does that make them everlasting in anyway or form. Abeg say something else.

Your problem is u don't understand the meaning of divinity.
Only ONE has THE authority, power, glory and everlasting kingdom. And that's God Almighty. This glory and authority he shares with no one.
If Muhammad has it, then he's co- partner with Allah in his divinity.
Daniel 7.26 confirms this..

Then the sovereignty, power and greatness of all the kingdoms under heaven will be handed over to the holy people of the Most High. His kingdom will be an everlasting kingdom, and all rulers will worship and obey him.’

Now compare above with what was said about Jesus...

He shall reign over the house of Jacob for all eternity, and His kingdom will be without end.”
Luke 1.33

When we Christians say 'Jesus is God', we not joking; we confident of what we talking about.

Now can u show me where in the Koran muhammed was given power, authority, and glory.

We are talking Biblical Prophecy, if you want the Quranic ones, open another thread.

I would have love to engage you but from the dross of exposition you put up here, I can see that you are still a babe in Bible knowledge.

Did your Jesus ever reigned over any house in his stay on Earth? When he was around, Pilate,a Roman lord it over Judea and Herod an Edomite was in charge of the other half. So, which house of Jacob did he rule?

Almost everything written about Jesus were borrowed from other Cultures: Lord of Lords/King of Kings was of Persian use centuries before Jesus was born. We all know the Persian Kings at one time in their history were King of Kings since they installed and remove any kings from conquered Land who would not do their biddings.

Pray tell, which Land did Jesus rule ? The Only time he was asked to be a King in the Bible in Nain, he ran away. How then was he a King of Kings? Someone that was moved around between Pilate and Herod waiting for judgement pronouncement on himself ? How can such be called a King of Kings?

But I am not fazed in any way, we are dealing with the Christians. Logic and common sense is always upside down.

Step aside and read comments joor!
Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by SIRTee15: 1:38pm On Jul 04, 2023
Lukuluku69:

We are talking Biblical Prophecy, if you want the Quranic ones, open another thread.

I would have love to engage you but from the dross of exposition you put up here, I can see that you are still a babe in Bible knowledge.

Did your Jesus ever reigned over any house in his stay on Earth? When he was around, Pilate,a Roman lord it over Judea and Herod an Edomite was in charge of the other half. So, which house of Jacob did he rule?

Almost everything written about Jesus were borrowed from other Cultures: Lord of Lords/King of Kings was of Persian use centuries before Jesus was born. We all know the Persian Kings at one time in their history were King of Kings since they installed and remove any kings from conquered Land who would not do their biddings.

Pray tell, which Land did Jesus rule ? The Only time he was asked to be a King in the Bible in Nain, he ran away. How then was he a King of Kings? Someone that was moved around between Pilate and Herod waiting for judgement pronouncement on himself ? How can such be called a King of Kings?

But I am not fazed in any way, we are dealing with the Christians. Logic and common sense is always upside down.

Step aside and read comments joor!

This lukuluku na funny guy sha...
One thing I like about you is that u believe so much in the bible than in the Koran...
because I can't understand how u will throw Muhammed at any verse in the bible, but when we ask for evidence...u say the Koran isnt important.
Yet u claim to be a Muslim. How then do u want us to believe your claim?
Even Muhammed had to prove himself in front of the Medina Jews despite their doubts.

Ok, I don't know how u debate or how u approach your argument, but understand this....
A claim without evidence is just an opinion, an assumption ...a fallacy, a belief based on unsound argument.
Sorry but that's the way it is.

I will come back and give u proper teaching on the kingdom of God when am done with work.
Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by MightySparrow: 9:42am On Jul 05, 2023
Lukuluku69:

And not only Daniel 7.

So, stick around cheesy

Lukuluku99, I am still waiting for your convincing explanation.
Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by MightySparrow: 9:47am On Jul 05, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Daniel 7:21-25 (KJV) I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them;
Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom.
Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.
And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.
And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

In this verses, you have a summary of the Roman Empire under Emperor Constantine. He made war with the Unitarian Christians. Their Leader Arius was banished and eventually murdered.

It was Emperor Constantine that subdued three others that claimed Ceaser's Throne. He killed them established himself and thereafter convoked the Nicene Conference where "Great words were spoken against God" what are the great words? Read up on the Nicene Creed. He changed time! How? The Roman Calend was adopted for almost everyone, and the Laws? The Laws given by God were relegated and the Roman Laws became the real deal, Sunday was adopted as the Lord's Day in place of Saturday the Sabbath ( A day set aside for Sun Worship in Rome hence SUNday, ) the name of the week days were changed to reflect Pagan ones. SUNday, MOONday, TWIday, WODENday, THORday, FRIEday and lastly SATURNday.

He was successful to think he has has changed times and Laws and it shall be given "until a time and times and dividing of time" A time is a hundred years, so, a time and times and dividing of time is 250 years. Exactly the numbers of years between the Nicene Conference and the preaching of message of Islam in Arabia which restore the old order.

You have not presented any reasonable link between Daniel s prophecy and rise of Islam and Mohammed.
Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by Lukuluku69(m): 6:13pm On Jul 05, 2023
SIRTee15:

One thing I like about you is that u believe so much in the bible than in the Koran...
because I can't understand how u will throw Muhammed at any verse in the bible, but when we ask for evidence...u say the Koran isnt important.
Even Muhammed had to prove himself in front of the Medina Jews despite their doubts.

Ok, I don't know how u debate or how u approach your argument, but understand this....
A claim without evidence is just an opinion, an assumption ...a fallacy, a belief based on unsound argument.

I will come back and give u proper teaching on the kingdom of God when am done with work.

If I am a funny guy, then you an ignorant guy.

And No you are wrong, my belief in the Quran is 100%. Gat no issue with the Quran contents but when it comes to the Bible, my belief is only for the Words of God and that of His numerous Prophets. Your Bible is like Rice shafts heaped up, if you searched thoroughly, you will see Good grains that is beneficial as well as shafts. So, I look for the Good Grains. The Bible says when their is a Prophetic Oracles, if it come to pass, then it is inspired by God if not discard it, those are words of a man.

If you have any enquiry about the Quran, why not bring it and mention to test my knowledge of it?

Unknown to many of you, The Mission and Prophethood of Prophet Muhammad is all over the Bible but your biases, hatred and ignorance has beclouded you lot. The Psalms of David talked about him, Jeremiah did, Solomon sang about him, Ezekiel, Haggai did, Isaiah talked about him but you guys can't see it because your hearts are all diseased.

The same way the Jews are blind to your mention of Jesus to them in their own Torah the same way you are blind to various mentions of the Arabian Prophet.

As for your childish utterance about The Kingdom of God, I can only laugh. You are ignorant at best and blind in addition. Go and read Daniel Chapter 2/7, and situate it advent with the Four Kingdoms Daniel saw in his vision. You can also exhume Daniel body and argue with him. That's non of my business.

‌Whether my take are assumptions to you or a Fallacy as you typed, it is on record that Daniel saw a vision of Four Earthly Kingdoms starting from Babylon. He said this Kingdoms will come after one another and that one of them will put an end to Babylon. History records how The Mede-Persia coalition ended Babylon. Daniel also saw in that vision that a Kingdom set up by God will end the other Three. History tells us that the Muslims Arabs ended Persia Empire and converted them to Islam, drove the Grecian Empire from the Lands promised Abraham and eventually upturned that Empire with the capture of Constantinople and established Islam in that Land. As for Rome and Roman Empire it's time is coming.

Just dey dia they form knowledge of what you don't have any inkling about

Read Daniel Chapter 2 and pray to God to dash you understand.
Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by Lukuluku69(m): 6:24pm On Jul 05, 2023
MightySparrow:

You have not presented any reasonable link between Daniel s prophecy and rise of Islam and Mohammed.

Lol

Well, Daniel foretold the Rise of four Earthly Kingdoms starting with Babylon, Persia, Greecian and Roman. He foretold what will happen to each. He foretold the fatal blow the Persians will deal Babylon, he foretold that a Kingdom set up by God will deal with Persia and consume it, he also said that kingdom will break in pieces these three kingdom.

My little knowledge of history confirms the fate of Babylon at the hands of Persia, it also confirm the fate of Persia at the hands of the Muslims Arabs, how they were converted from Fire worship to Islam,. It also tells me of how the Grecian Empire lost its foothold in the Lands God promised Abraham and how they were thrown out and their Empire was eventually overthrown at Constantinople and the Land taken over by Muslims. The case of Rome and the Roman Empire? In God's hand and for Him only to decide.

Sir, to answer your question, the Kingdom of Saints brought about by the Message of Islam made that possible.

I have searched history and no other version I can see.

Daniel Chapter 2 and Chapter 7 was and still is; Corroborated by the Cold Hard Fact of History.
Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by Lukuluku69(m): 6:36pm On Jul 05, 2023
SIRTee15:

If you need more Places The Prophet of Islam was mentioned in the Bible you have carried probably all your life, just say so.

I would like to start with the Book of Isaiah. I am ready for this Marathon. One step at a time. Then we move to the Psalms of David, Ezekiel, Jeremiah, Zacharias, then the .inor Prophets.

I won't be telling you about that Arabian Prophet with just a single verse but whole Chapter. One after the other.

Like I said, it will be a Marathon and not a short Sprint.

And enjoy work while at work too.
Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by MightySparrow: 6:40am On Jul 06, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Lol

Well, Daniel foretold the Rise of four Earthly Kingdoms starting with Babylon, Persia, Greecian and Roman. He foretold what will happen to each. He foretold the fatal blow the Persians will deal Babylon, he foretold that a Kingdom set up by God will deal with Persia and consume it, he also said that kingdom will break in pieces these three kingdom.

My little knowledge of history confirms the fate of Babylon at the hands of Persia, it also confirm the fate of Persia at the hands of the Muslims Arabs, how they were converted from Fire worship to Islam,. It also tells me of how the Grecian Empire lost its foothold in the Lands God promised Abraham and how they were thrown out and their Empire was eventually overthrown at Constantinople and the Land taken over by Muslims. The case of Rome and the Roman Empire? In God's hand and for Him only to decide.

Sir, to answer your question, the Kingdom of Saints brought about by the Message of Islam made that possible.

Daniel Chapter 2 and Chapter 7 was and still is; Corroborated by the Cold Hard Fact of History.

Your explanation lacks historical dates and chronological arrangements. You would see that most of the things you put forward were concluded before the era of Mohammed.

MaximumSide what do you say? Your organization are known for mapping history and biblical prophecy.

P.s.:
By the way, I suspect you are a shia Muslim. Sunnis do not believe that Daniel was a prophet nor regard his prophecy.
Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by JewishPeter: 11:03pm On Jul 06, 2023
https://youtu.be/lofMWbUmBVY

Watch the above youtube video "Jesus warns us about 4 horsemen of the Apocalypse".It is going to be aa hard hitting as fuel subsidy removal by PBAT.It will give you COMPLETE answer for what you looking for.

Though I am a Messianic Jew-Messianic Jews;Isrealites that believe in Jesus,then you have non-Isrealites-Gentiles that believe in Jesus also called Christains
Up untill 300AD Messianic Judaism and Christainity meant the same thing,but that is beyond the scope of question you asked;I am very much grounded in Christainity also. Should you have ANY question create thread I will be more than happy to answer it with references from the Bible;God bless
Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by EMILO2STAY(m): 12:47am On Jul 07, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Lol

stop the nonsense already, there is nothing in the book of daniel that speaks of islam.
Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:23am On Jul 07, 2023
EMILO2STAY:

stop the nonsense already, there is nothing in the book of daniel that speaks of islam.
The only evidence of Islam in the Bible could be linked to Jesus' parable of the sower where an enemy (Satan) came to sow weeds in the farm when men were sleeping! Matthew 13:24-25

Jesus is the sower who showed fine seeds in the field {Matthew 13:37} the field is the world and the enemy is Satan {Matthew 13:38} after Jesus' ascension to heaven Satan made sure that all the apostles were killed {Revelations 12:17} so that none of them will be alive to say a word against the weeds (false religions initiated by Satan) that's why Jesus said "when men were sleeping" because the apostles (men) were all sleeping in death by the time Satan's agents began establishing false religions claiming Christians.
Islam came much later but ironically this one also claim it has a connection with Christ Jesus yet everything Jesus taught about how to make peace or pursue peace was ruled out in Islam as Muhammad was desperately protecting his own life even at the expense of those following him.

So don't think Satan's weeds are pagan traditions NO rather they're different religions claiming Abrahamic faith and saying they have a connection with Jesus, the illustration says it's Jesus' farm so there are many religions belonging to Satan that's claiming they're connected to Jesus. Any religion that's not saying they're connected to Jesus aren't part of those Jesus is referring to in that illustration after all they're not inside Jesus' farm: having anything to do with the story of Jesus! smiley
Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by EMILO2STAY(m): 9:27am On Jul 07, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

The only evidence of Islam in the Bible could be linked to Jesus' parable of the sower where an enemy (Satan) came to sow weeds in the farm when men were sleeping! Matthew 13:24-25

Jesus is the sower who showed fine seeds in the field {Matthew 13:37} the field is the world and the enemy is Satan {Matthew 13:38} after Jesus' ascension to heaven Satan made sure that all the apostles were killed {Revelations 12:17} so that none of them will be alive to say a word against the weeds (false religions initiated by Satan) that's why Jesus said "when men were sleeping" because the apostles (men) were all sleeping in death by the time Satan's agents began establishing false religions claiming Christians.
Islam came much later but ironically this one also claim it has a connection with Christ Jesus yet everything Jesus taught about how to make peace or pursue peace was ruled out in Islam as Muhammad was desperately protecting his own life even at the expense of those following him.

So don't think Satan's weeds are pagan traditions NO rather they're different religions claiming Abrahamic faith and saying they have a connection with Jesus, the illustration says it's Jesus' farm so there are many religions belonging to Satan that's claiming they're connected to Jesus. Any religion that's not saying they're connected to Jesus aren't part of those Jesus is referring to in that illustration after all they're not inside Jesus' farm: having anything to do with the story of Jesus! smiley
the interpretation of the parable of the sower is in the bible and it says nothing about islam. islam is simply one of the daughters of the great LovePeddler of babylon. the closest thing about islam in the bibile is in genesis 16:12, where the father of arabs is described as a wild man. these is referring to his character and that of his descendants, islam is also a fueling factor to their behaviour.
Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:41am On Jul 07, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
the interpretation of the parable of the sower is in the bible and it says nothing about islam. islam is simply one of the daughters of the great LovePeddler of babylon. the closest thing about islam in the bibile is in genesis 16:12, where the father of arabs is described as a wild man. these is referring to his character and that of his descendants, islam is also a fueling factor to their behaviour.

If they claim they believe in Jesus then they're one out of thousands of sects that are false Christians! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by EMILO2STAY(m): 12:20pm On Jul 07, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

If they claim they believe in Jesus then they're one out of thousands of sects that are false Christians! smiley
they don't believe in jesus the way you do, they j believe in him as a son of God neither do they live his life style. so they are not christians at all. whether false or not.
Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:26pm On Jul 07, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
they don't believe in jesus the way you do, they j believe in him as a son of God neither do they live his life style. so they are not christians at all. whether false or not.

To believe in Jesus means to have trust in his teachings. Billions claiming Christians aren't doing that so Muslims are part of billions who claims they believe in Jesus but aren't trusting his teachings! smiley

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by EMILO2STAY(m): 1:00pm On Jul 07, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

To believe in Jesus means to have trust in his teachings. Billions claiming Christians aren't doing that so Muslims are part of billions who claims they believe in Jesus but aren't trusting his teachings! smiley
you are wrong. muslims do not believe in the teachings of christ. muslims are not counted among the faithfuls of jesus but Mohamed. their allegiance is not to jesus it is to mohammed.
Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:11pm On Jul 07, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
you are wrong. muslims do not believe in the teachings of christ. muslims are not counted among the faithfuls of jesus but Mohamed. their allegiance is not to jesus it is to mohammed.

You're WRONG!

Each group hold their allegiance to the prophet of their choice they only use Jesus as cover up!
To Deeperlife Kumuyi is their prophet, to Redeem Adeboye is their prophet, to Cele Oshoffa is their prophet, to Winners Oyedepo is their prophet, to Christ Embassy Oyakilome is their prophet, to Chosen Mouka is their prophet, to CAC Babalola is their prophet.

I can go on and on as each of these different religions hold their allegiance to the prophet of their choice so when you quote Jesus they will quote their preferred prophet to counter what Jesus commanded yet they will still tell you they're for Jesus, that's exactly what those claiming Muslims are doing as well.

Ask any Muslim if they don't believe in Jesus as sent by God if they will say "NO" but the prophet they subscribe to is Muhammad just like all others do! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is Jesus The Same Person As The Father? / Jesus' Birth Stories Are Very Fraudulent, Dubious And Historically Untrue / Catholic Priest Fathers Four Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 157
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.