Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,808 members, 7,820,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? (3006 Views)

Could Russia's Invasion Of Ukraine Be A Fulfilment Of Biblical Prophecy? / TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass / Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse Prophecy About 2019 Election In Nigeria, South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:06pm On Jul 07, 2023
Janosky:

If it pleases you to worship 2 or 3 different Spirits, that's your Cup of tea.

John 9:4. John 20:17 & Revelation 3:12 is from the very mouth of your 2nd person spirit.

Jesus in heaven is a Worshipper. Na so him talk.
Oga, Deal with it. grin grin
I dont know what your talking about here. but I have proved my point . point blank.
Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by paxonel(m): 1:23am On Jul 08, 2023
Janosky:

Carry your GIBBERISH outta here.

The truth is bitter to your soul.
it seems you are a new comer on NL religion section and you don't know how to address people abi?

Na you go run o grin

Is this what the confusionist, Charles T. Russel has turn you into?
Just like your mentor Russel, you sound very unintelligent like one violent fundamentalist who want to prove his point by all means without reasonable premises.

It seems you are still living in 1914 this morden era, perhaps you had experience situations where you are talking to people and they will just ignore you because you don't know what you are doing.
That's what I'm saying!
people will simply leave you and your organization behind to wallow in the past

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by paxonel(m): 2:13am On Jul 08, 2023
Janosky:

Yes !

"Jesus, who is known as Isa in Arabic, nor do they consider him divine, but they do believe that he was a prophet or messenger of God and he is called the Messiah in the Quran. However, by affirming Jesus as Messiah they are attesting to his messianic message."
Jesus in Islam - Wikipedia
en.m.wikipedia.org › wiki › Jesus_in_Islam

Also, screenshot PROVEN evidence
you are not getting the question i asked and you are jumping into it to post irrelevances.

Your colleage in your organization who is more intelligent than you and understood the question i asked has run away, you are here biting a pie you cannot chew.

Do Muslims believe in Jesus Christ?
when I say believe i mean believing in him as the founder of their religion or faith called Islam, not believing that he was a prophet or Messiah

Christians too believe that Moses was a prophet.
But do Christians believe that Moses founded the Christian religion?
The answer is no!

The same question, do Muslims believe Jesus as the founder of the religion they believe in?
Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:41am On Jul 08, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
you are wrong. the bible says he who denies the father and the son is antichrist. and anyone who does not confess that christ the son of God came in the flesh is antichrist.1 john2:22. and 1john 1:4

DOCTRINES!
Muslims claims they believe in God (the Father) and they also claim believe in Jesus (the Son)
So calling them Antichrist is due to jealousy since they also claim they believe in both God (whom your own religion calls the father) and Jesus (whom your own religion calls the son)
Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by EMILO2STAY(m): 9:17am On Jul 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

DOCTRINES!
Muslims claims they believe in God (the Father) and they also claim believe in Jesus (the Son)
So calling them Antichrist is due to jealousy since they also claim they believe in both God (whom your own religion calls the father) and Jesus (whom your own religion calls the son)
allah is not God but an idol, the jesus muslims believe in did not ressurect and is not the son of God.

your argument is childish.

I have given you scriptures to prove what I said. any thing aside that is irrelevant.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:23pm On Jul 08, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
allah is not God but an idol, the jesus muslims believe in did not ressurect and is not the son of God. your argument is childish. I have given you scriptures to prove what I said. any thing aside that is irrelevant.

Did Muslims believe in God?
YES!

Did Muslims believe in Jesus?
YES!

Anything aside that is DOCTRINES which we all need to deliberate on not just claims anymore! smiley

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by EMILO2STAY(m): 2:28pm On Jul 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

YES!

YES!

Anything aside that is DOCTRINES which we all need to deliberate on not just claims anymore! smiley
you are just grasping at straws. making childish argument
Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by Janosky: 3:00pm On Jul 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

YES!

YES!

That guy him pride big pass him shadow. grin grin
Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by Janosky: 3:17pm On Jul 08, 2023
paxonel:

you are not getting the question i asked and you are jumping into it to post irrelevances.

Your colleage in your organization who is more intelligent than you and understood the question i asked has run away, you are here biting a pie you cannot chew.

Carry your Mumu post to the dustbin. grin
paxonel:

1. Do Muslims believe in Jesus Christ?
when I say believe i mean believing in him as the founder of their religion or faith called Islam, not believing that he was a prophet or Messiah

2. Christians too believe that Moses was a prophet.
But do Christians believe that Moses founded the Christian religion?
The answer is no!

3. The same question, do Muslims believe Jesus as the founder of the religion they believe in?

James 2:19
You believe that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that—and shudder."

Oga,You don't seem to understand that there is difference between believe and Faith.

1. Muslims believe that Jesus is Messiah is very relevant, contrary to your FALSE claim.

2. Oga,is it irrelevant that Christians believe Moses was a prophet?
Christians do not put faith in Moses,in the same manner that Muslims do not put faith in Jesus & demons do not put faith in God, but believe God exists.
3. James 2:19, Oga understand the difference between faith and believe.
Or according to your faulty analogy, Christians believe in Moses the prophet is irrelevant. grin grin
Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by Janosky: 3:22pm On Jul 08, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
I think at this point you are joking. muslims dont believe he is the messiah because they do not believe in his death and resurrection as a sacrifice for the salvation of mankind.

every one is a son of God but not every one is the only begotton son of God. jesus is the only begotton son of God.

Muslims believe that Jesus Christ is the Messiah and a prophet but they do not put faith in him as their route to salvation.

James 2:19, did demons have faith in God?
Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by paxonel(m): 3:37pm On Jul 08, 2023
Janosky:

Carry your Mumu post to the dustbin. grin

James 2:19
You believe that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that—and shudder."

Oga,You don't seem to understand that there is difference between believe and Faith.

1. Muslims believe that Jesus is Messiah is very relevant, contrary to your FALSE claim.

2. Oga,is it irrelevant that Christians believe Moses was a prophet?
Christians do not put faith in Moses,in the same manner that Muslims do not put faith in Jesus & demons do not put faith in God, but believe God exists.
3. James 2:19, Oga understand the difference between faith and believe.
Or according to your faulty analogy, Christians believe in Moses the prophet is irrelevant. grin grin

Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by EMILO2STAY(m): 4:02pm On Jul 08, 2023
Janosky:

Muslims believe that Jesus Christ is the Messiah and a prophet but they do not put faith in him as their route to salvation.

James 2:19, did demons have faith in God?

how can muslims believe jesus is the messiah yet do not believe in his works of salvation.
muslims version of jesus is dead and buried and he is not the son of God. if muslims do not put faith in him as their rout to salvation then they do not believe in him in the christian sense. because to do that means he is your saviour.
Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:57pm On Jul 08, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
you are just grasping at straws. making childish argument

If all those claiming they believe in Jesus can't come up with the same DOCTRINE {John 17:22; 1Corinthians 1:10; Ephesians 4:3} then don't condemn Muslims after all they also claim they believe in God and Jesus! wink
Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by Emusan(m): 5:07pm On Jul 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
If all those claiming they believe in Jesus can't come up with the same DOCTRINE {John 17:22; 1Corinthians 1:10; Ephesians 4:3}

So do you have same doctrines with those who claims to believe in Jesus?

then don't condemn Muslims after all they also claim they believe in God and Jesus! wink

That means Muslim and JWs are on the same page!
Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:15pm On Jul 08, 2023
Emusan:

So do you have same doctrines with those who claims to believe in Jesus? That means Muslim and JWs are on the same page!

That's why i speak for only JWs because only the JWs doctrine is pure! smiley
Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by Emusan(m): 5:17pm On Jul 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
That's why i speak for only JWs because only the JWs doctrine is pure! smiley

You can't speak for only JWs because JWs is also PART of your "THOSE" who claims to believe in Jesus.
Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:21pm On Jul 08, 2023
Emusan:

You can't speak for only JWs because JWs is also PART of your "THOSE" who claims to believe in Jesus.

If you want to prove that Muslims aren't getting things right then you can't merge over 41,000 different religions with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines then using them as one against another group claiming they believe in God and Jesus.

Jehovah's Witnesses stands out of all those claiming they believe in God and Jesus so their doctrine could be scrutinized to find out if they're doing God's will but merging thousands of sects as one whereas they're not teaching the same thing against another is deceitful! wink
Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by Emusan(m): 5:50pm On Jul 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
If you want to prove that Muslims aren't getting things right then you can't merge over 41,000 different religions with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines then using them as one against another group claiming they believe in God and Jesus.

You're the one doing the merging not me.

You're the one who claimed Muslim believe in Jesus as other Christians do, not me! cheesy cheesy

Jehovah's Witnesses stands out of all those claiming they believe in God and Jesus so their doctrine could be scrutinized to find out if they're doing God's will but merging thousands of sects as one whereas they're not teaching the same thing against another is deceitful! wink

Whether they stand out or not

They are AMONG THOSE having the same believe about Jesus according to you cheesy grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:07pm On Jul 08, 2023
Emusan:

You're the one doing the merging not me.

EMILO2STAY is one merging thousands of sects with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines together simply because they claim they believe in God and Jesus yet condemning the Muslims who also believe in God and Jesus! smiley
Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by Emusan(m): 7:11pm On Jul 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

EMILO2STAY is one merging thousands of sects with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines together simply because they claim they believe in God and Jesus yet condemning the Muslims who also believe in God and Jesus! smiley

No! Not him. You're the one who says "Those"

Are you not believing in Jesus Christ again?
Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:22pm On Jul 08, 2023
Emusan:

No! Not him. You're the one who says "Those"
Are you not believing in Jesus Christ again?
Do Muslims believe in Jesus? smiley
Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by Emusan(m): 7:27pm On Jul 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Do Muslims believe in Jesus? smiley

They don't?

You can prove my wrong..
Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:30pm On Jul 08, 2023
Emusan:

They don't?
You can prove my wrong..

Are you asking or answering? smiley

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by Janosky: 7:36pm On Jul 08, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
how can muslims believe jesus is the messiah yet do not believe in his works of salvation.

Oga, your Bible@ James 2:19 has resolved the matter but you don't seem to get it- Believe is different from Faith.
They do not put faith in his works of salvation.
James 2:19, did demons put faith in God?
No,is the answer.

EMILO2STAY:

muslims version of jesus is dead and buried and he is not the son of God. if muslims do not put faith in him as their rout to salvation then they do not believe in him in the christian sense. because to do that means he is your saviour.

The difference is put faith , in the Christian sense.

They are entitled to believe what they believe.
No be by force.

Jesus Christ did not use gun to threaten anyone to follow him.
Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by Janosky: 7:38pm On Jul 08, 2023
Emusan:

They don't?

You can prove my wrong..
When will You understand that faith is different from believe?

Is James 2:19 in your Bible?
Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by Emusan(m): 7:43pm On Jul 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Are you asking or answering? smiley

Muslims don't believe in Jesus Christ of Nazareth

Proof me wrong
Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by Emusan(m): 7:44pm On Jul 08, 2023
Janosky:

When will You understand that faith is different from believe?

Is James 2:19 in your Bible?

You don't need to tell me Mr cheesy grin grin grin

Muslims don't believe in Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

Proof my wrong.
Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by Emusan(m): 7:53pm On Jul 08, 2023
Janosky:

Oga, your Bible@ James 2:19 has resolved the matter but you don't seem to get it- Believe is different from Faith.
No,is the answer.

You don't understand that James 2:19

Here it is "You say you have faith, for you believe that there is one God.[f] Good for you! Even the demons believe this, and they tremble in terror."

They believe mean they accept ALL TRUTH ABOUT GOD reason why they tremble in terror

[b]The difference is put faith , in the Christian sense.

No! They must accept everything about Jesus Christ.

Do they?

No be by force.

Just say they can cherish pick any aspect of Jesus they want like JWs and claimed they believe cheesy cheesy grin grin

We know that but to believe is to accept everything about the person.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by orisa37: 11:05pm On Jul 08, 2023
A STAR WOULD RISE IN THE MIDDLE EAST.
AND THAT WAS MOHAMMED IN SAUDI ARABIA.
JESUS AT THE TRANSFIGURATION INSTRUCTED MOSES WOULD BE BACK AS MOHAMMED.
Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:24pm On Jul 08, 2023
Emusan:

Muslims don't believe in Jesus Christ of Nazareth
Proof me wrong

Of course they claim they believe in Jesus just like all others claiming they believe in Jesus with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines.
The only group that believe in Jesus must have the same attitude as Jesus who said:

"I am the way, the truth and the life no one comes to the father except through me" John 14:6

So if you can't find any group saying the same thing but welcoming different religions all in the name of Jesus ọmọ you can't prove Muslims wrong because they also claim they believe in God and Jesus just like all those sects claiming Christians! smiley

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:27pm On Jul 08, 2023
Janosky:

No,is the answer.

The difference is put faith , in the Christian sense.

No be by force.

believe in jesus in the christian faith means to believe he is your saviour. pure and simple. is muslims do not believe in jesus as their saviour then muslims do really believe in him.

now let me ask you do muslims believe in jesus as their saviour?
Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:28pm On Jul 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

If all those claiming they believe in Jesus can't come up with the same DOCTRINE {John 17:22; 1Corinthians 1:10; Ephesians 4:3} then don't condemn Muslims after all they also claim they believe in God and Jesus! wink
no need to reply your post again, its a waste of time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

This Gospel Of The Kingdom - Pastor Chris / Does Satan Work For God? / For Catholics Who Really Wants To Make Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.