Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? (3004 Views)

Could Russia's Invasion Of Ukraine Be A Fulfilment Of Biblical Prophecy? / TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass / Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse Prophecy About 2019 Election In Nigeria, South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by Lukuluku69(m): 9:32pm On Jul 12, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
you should have shown me straight away or briefly how the book of daniel speaks on islam and lets dissect from there. dont point me back just state the passages and verses.

How can I show you straight away when you can actually go to page No. 2 of this Thread and read my submissions alongside Verses from Daniel Chapter 7?

If you missed the Lessons, you still have the Notes.

Page 2. I have about 6 posts. Go read them and if you have any objections, we can start from there.

Daniel Chapter 7 has 28 verses, I touched on every one.
Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by EMILO2STAY(m): 9:57pm On Jul 12, 2023
Lukuluku69:

How can I show you straight away when you can actually go to page No. 2 of this Thread and read my submissions alongside Verses from Daniel Chapter 7?

If you missed the Lessons, you still have the Notes.

Page 2. I have about 6 posts. Go read them and if you have any objections, we can start from there.

Daniel Chapter 7 has 28 verses, I touched on every one.
like I said before, there is nothing in daniel 7 about the rise of islam. I cant go back to start reading alot of things. just right now give the chapters and verses that you claim talks about yhe rise of islam in the book of daniel and let me show you that you are wrong.
Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by Lukuluku69(m): 10:03pm On Jul 12, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
like I said before, there is nothing in daniel 7 about the rise of islam. I cant go back to start reading alot of things. just right now give the chapters and verses that you claim talks about yhe rise of islam in the book of daniel and let me show you that you are wrong.

Oga, go and sit down.

If you really are up for it, how hard is it for you to click on Page 2 of this Thread? How hard is that? I detailed everything from Daniel Chapter 7 verses 1 thru 25 on about 6 posts. You want me to type all that again when you can click on page 2 and read them all?

Abeg, go and sit down.
Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by EMILO2STAY(m): 12:17am On Jul 13, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Oga, go and sit down.

If you really are up for it, how hard is it for you to click on Page 2 of this Thread? How hard is that? I detailed everything from Daniel Chapter 7 verses 1 thru 25 on about 6 posts. You want me to type all that again when you can click on page 2 and read them all?

Abeg, go and sit down.
I gave you the oppurtunity to make it as short as possible but you rant instead. there is nothing in the book of daniel saying anything about islam.
you should be the one sitting down.
Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by MightySparrow: 1:26am On Jul 13, 2023
Lukuluku69:

You can run along now.

You really believe Islam will cover the whole Earth as a caliphate under Mahdi??
Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by MightySparrow: 1:51am On Jul 13, 2023
Lukuluku69:

You can run along now.

Let me do a little study from Islamic point of view. Neither any Quranic or Hadith mention Daniel.

You have brought an important line of thought. Give some time.
Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by Lukuluku69(m): 9:02am On Jul 13, 2023
MightySparrow:

Let me do a little study from Islamic point of view. Neither any Quranic or Hadith mention Daniel.

You have brought an important line of thought. Give some time.

Excellent!

Now you have in you the Right attitude of a Sincere Seeker after THE TRUTH.

Take your TIME, examine all evidence. From the Hostile and Friendly Pens. Even from the Neutrals above all seek God's Guidance for Him Alone is Guidance.
Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by Lukuluku69(m): 9:09am On Jul 13, 2023
MightySparrow:

You really believe Islam will cover the whole Earth as a caliphate under Mahdi??

Cover the whole Earth? If you mean every soul on this Planet professing the Islamic Faith or any other Faith then you have believed wrongly. The World will always rebelled and at no point in the history of the World (at least on Records) that the whole world acclaim same Faith. Nations? Yes. But the whole world? No.

But the ideas that Islam brought; Brotherhood of Men, Uniformity in Laws, Uniformity in Worship, A Universal Code of Laws as embodied in the Glorious Quran with Laws ranging from Inheritance, Business, Trade etc then the Muslims don't have to wait for any Mahdi. We have those Laws already and if a Mahdi comes, he will only come to enforce those Laws before the end of Time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by Lukuluku69(m): 9:12am On Jul 13, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
I gave you the oppurtunity to make it as short as possible but you rant instead. there is nothing in the book of daniel saying anything about islam.
you should be the one sitting down.

Lol

A click on Page 2 on this Trade will save you a lot.

If you are up for it, go click it otherwise, go take a deserve sit and read comments cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by Lukuluku69(m): 11:22am On Jul 13, 2023
MightySparrow:
Good morning brethren. Please re there clear cut prophecies about the rise of Islam? Going true the prophecies of Daniel and Revelations, it doesn't look like Islam is ever implied.

Contributions please.

Isaiah 1:1-10 (KJV) The vision of Isaiah the son of Amoz, which he saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem in the days of Uzziah, Jotham, Ahaz, and Hezekiah, kings of Judah.
Hear, O heavens, and give ear, O earth: for the LORD hath spoken, I have nourished and brought up children, and they have rebelled against me.
The ox knoweth his owner, and the ass his master's crib: but Israel doth not know, my people doth not consider.
Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters: they have forsaken the LORD, they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger, they are gone away backward.
Why should ye be stricken any more? ye will revolt more and more: the whole head is sick, and the whole heart faint.
From the sole of the foot even unto the head there is no soundness in it; but wounds, and bruises, and putrifying sores: they have not been closed, neither bound up, neither mollified with ointment.
Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire: your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers.
And the daughter of Zion is left as a cottage in a vineyard, as a lodge in a garden of cucumbers, as a besieged city.
Except the LORD of hosts had left unto us a very small remnant, we should have been as Sodom, and we should have been like unto Gomorrah.
Hear the word of the LORD, ye rulers of Sodom; give ear unto the law of our God, ye people of Gomorrah.

Prophet Isaiah was one the major Prophet of Israel. He prophesied for both the Judean Kingdom as well as the breakaway Northern Kingdom of Israel comprising the 10 breakaway Tribes just after the Death of King Solomon.

Reading thru his prophecies, he detailed the conditions of the Israelites Nation presently as well as lay the future outlook for them.

According to the words he gave, the Israel Nation is that of Children nurtured by God Himself but have continually rebelled. Even Animals know their owners Crib much less a people given to repeated Messengers and Warner haven lived amongst them. For their rebellion, they were punished repeatedly. Wars, famine, exile etc were their lots.

Sometimes, they repent and after a while, they backslide.

So. When you go thru Isaiah from Chapter One to the last, you will see a clear cut theme of a Prophet Lamentations about his Nations woes, mostly self induced ones and God's vows of Punishment and ultimately the restoration of their lost glory.

I would have love to go thru them one after the other but it is the same story, but ultimately, God abandoned them!

God abandoned them and this abandonment warnings were a recurring theme all thru the Bible but many a Bible reader never pay much attention to it because the Jewish Doctors have doctored their Records so much so that they alone understand it. Unfortunately, the Christians inherited a doctored version of the Jewish story and believed it to be the Truth.
Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by MightySparrow: 11:39am On Jul 13, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Isaiah 1:1-10 (KJV) The vision of Isaiah the son of Amoz, which he saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem in the days of Uzziah, Jotham, Ahaz, and Hezekiah, kings of Judah.
Hear, O heavens, and give ear, O earth: for the LORD hath spoken, I have nourished and brought up children, and they have rebelled against me.
The ox knoweth his owner, and the ass his master's crib: but Israel doth not know, my people doth not consider.
Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters: they have forsaken the LORD, they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger, they are gone away backward.
Why should ye be stricken any more? ye will revolt more and more: the whole head is sick, and the whole heart faint.
From the sole of the foot even unto the head there is no soundness in it; but wounds, and bruises, and putrifying sores: they have not been closed, neither bound up, neither mollified with ointment.
Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire: your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers.
And the daughter of Zion is left as a cottage in a vineyard, as a lodge in a garden of cucumbers, as a besieged city.
Except the LORD of hosts had left unto us a very small remnant, we should have been as Sodom, and we should have been like unto Gomorrah.
Hear the word of the LORD, ye rulers of Sodom; give ear unto the law of our God, ye people of Gomorrah.

Prophet Isaiah was one the major Prophet of Israel. He prophesied for both the Judean Kingdom as well as the breakaway Northern Kingdom of Israel comprising the 10 breakaway Tribes just after the Death of King Solomon.

Reading thru his prophecies, he detailed the conditions of the Israelites Nation presently as well as lay the future outlook for them.

According to the words he gave, the Israel Nation is that of Children nurtured by God Himself but have continually rebelled. Even Animals know their owners Crib much less a people given to repeated Messengers and Warner haven lived amongst them. For their rebellion, they were punished repeatedly. Wars, famine, exile etc were their lots.

Sometimes, they repent and after a while, they backslide.

So. When you go thru Isaiah from Chapter One to the last, you will see a clear cut theme of a Prophet Lamentations about his Nations woes, mostly self induced ones and God's vows of Punishment and ultimately the restoration of their lost glory.

I would have love to go thru them one after the other but it is the same story, but ultimately, God abandoned them!

God abandoned them and this abandonment warnings were a recurring theme all thru the Bible but many a Bible reader never pay much attention to it because the Jewish Doctors have doctored their Records so much so that they alone understand it. Unfortunately, the Christians inherited a doctored version of the Jewish story and believed it to be the Truth.

That is the way a Muslim will interprette the prophecies. How do reconcile your thesis with other aspects that talked about about their return and taking over their land as recorded by Isaiah Jeremiah, Obadiah.......?
Now they are back in their land, and to be there forever.

There is no account that God rejected them outrightly. He cast them out for a season. It had happened before, this last one took 1870 years to return.

Can Muslim world uproot them now?
Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by Lukuluku69(m): 12:07pm On Jul 13, 2023
MightySparrow:

That is the way a Muslim will interprette the prophecies. How do reconcile your thesis with other aspects that talked about about their return and taking over their land as recorded by Isaiah Jeremiah, Obadiah.......?
Now they are back in their land, and to be there forever.

There is no account that God rejected them outrightly. He cast them out for a season. It had happened before, this last one took 1870 years to return.

Can Muslim world uproot them now?

There are dozens of Accounts in the Bible that God rejected them. Every Prophet of Israel warned about that. Every single one of them. I can show you but would you believe it? Even if you see and read them, you won't still believe them but I will detail them and post for you to see at least.

Yes they are back on that Land but trust me on this, it won't be forever.

Let me ask you a question, when Jesus eventually return, do you think he will come to pamper and caress those who claimed he was a False One? Those who malign his mother and boast to have killed him?

You see the shape of things to come is just out of the Christian mind depth.

As for their supposed return that you are seeing, yes they are their but what about the Lost 10 Tribes? Have they been found yet? What you have presently parading in Palestine as Israel are just Jews and may be some Benjamites. The Bulk of Israel comprising the Lost 10 Tribes are still absent. We Muslims know where they are.
Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by MightySparrow: 2:14pm On Jul 13, 2023
Lukuluku69:

There are dozens of Accounts in the Bible that God rejected them. Every Prophet of Israel warned about that. Every single one of them. I can show you but would you believe it? Even if you see and read them, you won't still believe them but I will detail them and post for you to see at least.

Yes they are back on that Land but trust me on this, it won't be forever.

Let me ask you a question, when Jesus eventually return, do you think he will come to pamper and caress those who claimed he was a False One? Those who malign his mother and boast to have killed him?

You see the shape of things to come is just out of the Christian mind depth.

As for their supposed return that you are seeing, yes they are their but what about the Lost 10 Tribes? Have they been found yet? What you have presently parading in Palestine as Israel are just Jews and may be some Benjamites. The Bulk of Israel comprising the Lost 10 Tribes are still absent. We Muslims know where they are.

Possiblity you are one of them. If you know Jewish prophecy well, you must know they are coming to stay forever. There is one called ' remnant ' in Isaiah. What is your idea about that?
Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by Lukuluku69(m): 2:24pm On Jul 13, 2023
MightySparrow:

Possiblity you are one of them. If you know Jewish prophecy well, you must know they are coming to stay forever. There is one called ' remnant ' in Isaiah. What is your idea about that?

I am not one of the Lost Tribe. I am a Yoruba person. So, I can't be.

If you care to know about the Lost 10 Tribes of Israel, I can give you clues to their whereabouts from the Bible but you will have issues recognizing them.

The Remnants actually talked about the Lost Tribes. "Lost" because no one knows seems to know what happened to the when they were all deported from the Northern Kingdom of Israel when they go whoring with the Assyrians.

Well, if you care to know, go and read about Afghanistan and Kashmir History. Get books and read their own history by their own hands. Then you will know that the Remnants of Israel have adopted Islam and have jettisoned the vile tag of being refered to as Reprobates and are now Muslims.

And I know Israelites Prophecies so well to know that they have never been anywhere forever. They have only been there now since 1947/48. In relatives terms, that can't be forever. It is just a matter of time.

A time will come when the War Planes, Armour Tanks and Nuclear Weapons won't decide Wars but Soldiers on Horse backs, with bows and arrows, lances and swords. Then and only then you will know!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by MightySparrow: 2:29pm On Jul 13, 2023
Lukuluku69:

If you care to know about the Lost 10 Tribes of Israel, I can give you clues to their whereabouts from the Bible but you will have issues recognizing them.

The Remnants actually talked about the Lost Tribes. "Lost" because no one knows seems to know what happened to the when they were all deported from the Northern Kingdom of Israel when they go whoring with the Assyrians.

Well, if you care to know, go and read about Afghanistan and Kashmir History. Get books and read their own history by their own hands. Then you will know that the Remnants of Israel have adopted Islam and have jettisoned the vile tag of being refered to as Reprobates and are now Muslims.

The more reason God is still angry with them.

John.5.43 - I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.
Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by Lukuluku69(m): 2:34pm On Jul 13, 2023
MightySparrow:

The more reason God is still angry with them.

John.5.43 - I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

Angry with them? How so?

Present day Israel, do they believe in Jesus? Do they keep God's Law? Is God angry with them ?

In that quote Jesus was telling the listening Jews that "here I am, you are rejecting me, but when the false one comes, you (the Jews) will receive him"
Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by MightySparrow: 2:57pm On Jul 13, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Angry with them? How so?

Present day Israel, do they believe in Jesus? Do they keep God's Law? Is God angry with them ?

In that quote Jesus was telling the listening Jews that "here I am, you are rejecting me, but when the false one comes, you (the Jews) will receive him"

They left the God for unknown gods, they were expelled,, Now instead for them to repent, they embraced Islam. They get to the point of no return.
Jesus came in His Father's name, He was rejected; Mohammed came in his own name, they embraced Islam.
Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by Helel(m): 3:44pm On Jul 13, 2023
Lukuluku69:

And I know Israelites Prophecies so well to know that they have never been anywhere forever. They have only been there now since 1947/48. In relatives terms, that can't be forever. It is just a matter of time.

A time will come when the War Planes, Armour Tanks and Nuclear Weapons won't decide Wars but Soldiers on Horse backs, with bows and arrows, lances and swords. Then and only then you will know!

Crap.
The lost tribes are not musilims.

They are mostly Europeans
Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by Lukuluku69(m): 4:55pm On Jul 13, 2023
Helel:

Crap.
The lost tribes are not musilims.

They are mostly Europeans

Lol

Do yourself a favour and read. This time from every Account.

Mostly Europeans? You got jokes cheesy
Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by Lukuluku69(m): 5:05pm On Jul 13, 2023
MightySparrow:

They left the God for unknown gods, they were expelled,, Now instead for them to repent, they embraced Islam. They get to the point of no return.
Jesus came in His Father's name, He was rejected; Mohammed came in his own name, they embraced Islam.

They were expelled because they copied the Assyrian ways.

They returned Muslims. Worshippers of the one True God that inspired Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Moses, David, Jesus and the Last of them all Prophet Muhammad.

I can see you are still holding on to decades of tripe handed out to you. It is okay. We will all account for everything on day.

And if I may ask, what was the name of Jesus Father? The One he called on? Was it Jehovah? Yahweh? Alaha? Eloah? Eloi? Eli? Which one of them? Or could it be Eloha?

You will still grope as blind people do when you think in only Israel the Mercy of God reside alone when it comes to inspiration.

It is even not Biblical, it is against reason. It portray God as uncaring inspiring only one Nation life while He left others to wander in error.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by MightySparrow: 5:10pm On Jul 13, 2023
Lukuluku69:

They were expelled because they copied the Assyrian ways.

They returned Muslims. Worshippers of the one True God that inspired Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Moses, David, Jesus and the Last of them all Prophet Muhammad.

I can see you are still holding on to decades of tripe handed out to you. It is okay. We will all account for everything on day.

And if I may ask, what was the name of Jesus Father? The One he called on? Was it Jehovah? Yahweh? Alaha? Eloah? Eloi? Eli? Which one of them? Or could it be Eloha?

You will still grope as blind people do when you think in only Israel the Mercy of God reside alone when it comes to inspiration.

It is even not Biblical, it is against reason. It portray God as uncaring inspiring only one Nation life while He left others to wander in error.

Eloi = Alaha?
Ẹ tun de o
What is the meaning of Alaha, Allah, and Eloi?
Ahmed Deedat lies spotted.

Who is this Allah?
Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by Lukuluku69(m): 5:16pm On Jul 13, 2023
MightySparrow:

Eloi = Alaha?
Ẹ tun de o
What is the meaning of Alaha, Allah, and Eloi?
Ahmed Deedat lies spotted.

Who is this Allah?

Do yourself a favour. Research the word used for God in Aramaic. The language Jesus spoke before some 2,000 years ago and till date.

While at it, also do a research on the word Eloah, Eloha, Elohim, Eloi, Eli.

Go ahead and edify yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by EMILO2STAY(m): 6:06pm On Jul 13, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Lol

A click on Page 2 on this Trade will save you a lot.

If you are up for it, go click it otherwise, go take a deserve sit and read comments cheesy
I have gone there and there is no perticuular one I can see where the book of daniel mentioned any thing on islam. so I asked you to pin point the verse where you claimed talks about islam. and lets start from there.
Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by Lukuluku69(m): 6:25pm On Jul 13, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
I have gone there and there is no perticuular one I can see where the book of daniel mentioned any thing on islam. so I asked you to pin point the verse where you claimed talks about islam. and lets start from there.

You are welcome.

Well the gist of Daniel 2/7 is that Daniel saw a Vision of four Kingdoms. Namely Babylon, Persia, Grecian and Roman Empire.

He foretold what will happen to these Nations starting with Nebuchadnezzar's Babylon, he talked about its glory and eventual demise at the hands of the Persians.

He also foretold what will happen to the Persian Nation as well as the Grecian and the Romans.

He foretold a Kingdom set up by God that will put an end to these other Three Kingdoms.

I checked history, it says the Arab Muslims ended Persia and that of the Greeks. It not only ended Persia, Persia was converted to Islam and for some Fourteen Centuries now, they have remained Muslims .

As for the Greeks, their hold on the Holy Lands were broken by the Arabs and everywhere else in the Lands promised Abraham from Palestine even unto the Great River Nile. Not only that, they were routed in their own Land and sent flying with tails in between their Legs and the Seat of their Government taken over by the Muslims.

As for Rome and the Lies they propped up, that has been found out but it capitulation is for another time. It may tarry but it will come.

Now, you have it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by EMILO2STAY(m): 6:36pm On Jul 13, 2023
Lukuluku69:

You are welcome.

Well the gist of Daniel 2/7 is that Daniel saw a Vision of four Kingdoms. Namely Babylon, Persia, Grecian and Roman Empire.

He foretold what will happen to these Nations starting with Nebuchadnezzar's Babylon, he talked about its glory and eventual demise at the hands of the Persians.

He also foretold what will happen to the Persian Nation as well as the Grecian and the Romans.

He foretold a Kingdom set up by God that will put an end to these other Three Kingdoms.

I checked history, it says the Arab Muslims ended Persia and that of the Greeks. It not only ended Persia, Persia was converted to Islam and for some Fourteen Centuries now, they have remained Muslims .

As for the Greeks, their hold on the Holy Lands were broken by the Arabs and everywhere else in the Lands promised Abraham from Palestine even unto the Great River Nile. Not only that, they were routed in their own Land and sent flying with tails in between their Legs and the Seat of their Government taken over by the Muslims.

As for Rome and the Lies they propped up, that has been found out but it capitulation is for another time. It may tarry but it will come.

Now, you have it.
every thing os corrwct until the part you said arab muslims ended persia. that is wrong mr man.

the greeks under alexander conqured the persian empire to become the dominant world power in the battle of guagamela in 331bc and the romans conquered greece to become the dominant world power in 146bc at the battle of Corinth.

at these times the arabs where not even united as a nation neither do they have islam as a religion.

islam only came 600 years after the advent of Christianity. mohameed unitd the arab race with islam. at a time when the roman church was in power and controlled the roman provinces.

so mr you are wrong!!
Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by MightySparrow: 6:48pm On Jul 13, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Do yourself a favour. Research the word used for God in Aramaic. The language Jesus spoke before some 2,000 years ago and till date.

While at it, also do a research on the word Eloah, Eloha, Elohim, Eloi, Eli.

Go ahead and edify yourself.

Which of these is Allah?
ال+ لله = اللله
What is the meaning of اللله ?
Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by Lukuluku69(m): 7:03pm On Jul 13, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
every thing os corrwct until the part you said arab muslims ended persia. that is wrong mr man.

the greeks under alexander conqured the persian empire to become the dominant world power in the battle of guagamela in 331bc and the romans conquered greece to become the dominant world power in 146bc at the battle of Corinth.

at these times the arabs where not even united as a nation neither do they have islam as a religion.

islam only came 600 years after the advent of Christianity. mohameed unitd the arab race with islam. at a time when the roman church was in power and controlled the roman provinces.

so mr you are wrong!!

Alexander never ended Persia. Yes he won a decisive battle against them (Read Daniel Chapter cool but Alexander the Great never dealt them a Death blow the way the Arabs did when they met in Battle. If my memory is correct, Alexander was 325-350 AD. After that, the Persians still mustered enough Fire power to sack the Greeks and Romans on a number of Occasion. t As a matter of fact, Historian believe there was never a Victor or a Vanquish in the Wars between the Persians and the Romans. The Persians still had countless Chosros ( Kings) after Alexander the great.

Now Flipped the Coins, when the Muslim Arabs marched on Persia, they lost Everything.

They their Lands, they lost their Kingdom and all their Vassals and above all they Lost their Faith. The Zoroastrian Faith that has been with them for close to a Thousand Years. Did Alexander converted them? No. The Arabs did and they have remain Muslims for Fourteen Hundred years and counting just as was prophesized by Daniel

Daniel 2:44 (KJV) And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by Lukuluku69(m): 7:23pm On Jul 13, 2023
EMILO2STAY:

so mr you are wrong!!

You are looking at the answer to your posers yet you are denying it.

You see that Nation that Islam united ended Persia, from thence henceforth, the Persian had no single Chosros, Lost all their Vassals, they were concerted wholesale. As a matter of fact, the Persians were looking forward to it. For you to know, do you remember the Three Wise men? They were looking for a Reformer who would upturn their Fire Temples and reform their corrupt Zoroastrian Faith. For their is a prophecy to that effect in their own faith(Don't take my words for it, arm yourself and research the Zoroastrian Faith).

kicked Greece out of The Holy Lands, lost their Capital and rename it from Constantinople to Istanbul (City of Islam)

As for Rome, it time is coming.....
Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by EMILO2STAY(m): 7:55pm On Jul 13, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Alexander never ended Persia. Yes he won a decisive battle against them (Read Daniel Chapter cool but Alexander the Great never dealt them a Death blow the way the Arabs did when they met in Battle. If my memory is correct, Alexander was 325-350 AD. After that, the Persians still mustered enough Fire power to sack the Greeks and Romans on a number of Occasion. t As a matter of fact, Historian believe there was never a Victor or a Vanquish in the Wars between the Persians and the Romans. The Persians still had countless Chosros ( Kings) after Alexander the great.

Now Flipped the Coins, when the Muslim Arabs marched on Persia, they lost Everything.

They their Lands, they lost their Kingdom and all their Vassals and above all they Lost their Faith. The Zoroastrian Faith that has been with them for close to a Thousand Years. Did Alexander converted them? No. The Arabs did and they have remain Muslims for Fourteen Hundred years and counting just as was prophesized by Daniel

Daniel 2:44 (KJV) And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

greece under alexander conqured sacked and pverthrew babylon which was the seat of power of the medo persian empire this is a historical fact. persia might have still had other provices becuase thier empire was vast with their kings but the main province and city was which is babylon was overun by alexander and this signaled the decline of the golden age of the persian kingdom. the persi n might have still had provinces because their empire was vast but their center of authority has been conqured and so they lost world dominance and power to the greeks not arabs. it is a recorded history except you want to go back in time and change it which is not possible. so you are wrong

when the arab muslims took over the provinces that was once part of the kingdom of medo persia the kingdom was no longer a world power neither are they part of the power brokers that run the world..

islam came 600 years after Christianity ,a time when even the roman power has divolved into the roman church so your statemnt cannot be true.

and you should not apply the chriatian prophecy to a muslim fulfilment that is absurd. it cannot be.
Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by MightySparrow: 8:02pm On Jul 13, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Even if we try to show you insincerity will never allow you to learn so let's leave you with what you want to hear!

Show it anyway.
Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by MightySparrow: 8:15pm On Jul 13, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Who is the man that entered into the wedding feast without the garment? Matthew 22:11-14

Muhammad and a host of others are thinking of going to heaven with Jesus without the spiritual garment they are going directly into the lake of fire (complete destruction) smiley

Experience please. The explanation Lukuluku99 and some scholars both Muslims and Christianils are of the same opinion different from how JWs explained the chapters 2 and 7 of prophecies of Daniel.
Re: Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? by Helel(m): 8:22pm On Jul 13, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Lol

Do yourself a favour and read. This time from every Account.

Mostly Europeans? You got jokes cheesy

Which account?

Abeg respect yourself. grin grin grin

White man, no be your mate, not even Asians(Chinese and Japanese) can come close talkless of foolish and clueless Blacks.

No single race has Concured Air, Space, Water, Arts,Sports, Religeons, Science, Continents, Nations technology e.t.c like Europeans.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Heart Of A Pastor / Incredible Video: Watch As Pastor Chris Levels Half Of His Church Wit Annointing / Sunni And Shia Crisis: A Test Of Mohammed Prophethood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.