Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,402 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Good Piece Of Random Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Good Piece Of Random Advice (225 Views)

What Random Advice Can You Give A Teenager? / This Is Exactly How SIMPS Disgrace Manhood In The DMs Of Random Wh0r£s!! (photo) / My Girlfriend Likes Posting Pictures Of Random Guys On Social Media. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Piece Of Random Advice by Talk2Suzan(f): 7:58am On Jul 03, 2023
1. A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for.

2. If you are looking for that person who will change your life... look in the mirror.

3. Trust the vibes you get, energy never lies

4. If you get that gut feeling that something isn't right about a person or situation, trust it.

5. Kindness is not flirting. Attention is not love. Silence is not anger. And tears are not a weakness.

6. True flexibility is keeping your heart soft and your boundaries strong.

7. Not everyone is good for your soul. Every shinning object isn't diamond

8. Ego destroys fruitful relationship. Never hesitate to approach first

9. Love can happen twice. More strong more beautiful

10. When you read this, smile. It's a healthy Therapy

# Psychological Fasts
#T2S Therapy Cares- For that unshamed conversation, Talk2Suzan and heal a little every day

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Piece Of Random Advice by HopeAlive16(f): 8:14am On Jul 03, 2023
Nuggets of wisdom...Happy new month T2S. Pls check your mail, I've been trying to reach out.
Re: Good Piece Of Random Advice by Talk2Suzan(f): 8:16am On Jul 03, 2023
HopeAlive16:
Nuggets of wisdom...Happy new month T2S. Pls check your mail, I've been trying to reach out.
Hello Hope, pls connect via WhatsApp on my signature.
Re: Good Piece Of Random Advice by Reminderz: 8:26am On Jul 03, 2023
Number 2 is of utmost importance, most especially for men...
no one is coming to save men.. they have only themselves...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

6 Ways On How To Let Your Partner Invest In The Relationship Too / Some Petty Factors That Ruins Relationship / Advice Me It's Very Urgent Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.