Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

This Is Exactly How SIMPS Disgrace Manhood In The DMs Of Random Wh0r£s!! (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Exactly How SIMPS Disgrace Manhood In The DMs Of Random Wh0r£s!! (photo) (5227 Views)

MEN!! Stop Being Like This For These WH0R£S!! Learn To HAVE STANDARDS!! (Photos) / MEN!! If A Woman Ever Says This Rubbish About Herself, SHE IS A WH0R£!! (Photos) / This Is My Selling Point, Young Lady Displays Her Huge Nippl£s (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Exactly How SIMPS Disgrace Manhood In The DMs Of Random Wh0r£s!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:30am On Jan 16, 2022
I have said this without number and apparently its beginning to look like i will have to keep saying it forever; NO WOMAN IS WORTH LOOSING YOUR DIGNITY FOR!!

Not i any walks of life will a real man ever deem it fit to bring himself down just to appear appealing to a female, NEVER!
I can totally understand the urge to get a random girl, i totally understand what it feels like for a man to crush on a woman, we crush hard and most times we just go in full because we could get overwhelmed! But it still doesn't guarantee you being stupid for a woman, it has never been that serious and funny enough, WOMEN THEMSELVES HATE SERIOUS MEN!!

Why would i look at myself through and through and then think it wise to belittle myself in the DM of a random girl who is probably not even worth but i just have to look in between the lines to figure it out
I mean take a look at the photo below, i got it off facebook late last night undecided

Still Typing...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Exactly How SIMPS Disgrace Manhood In The DMs Of Random Wh0r£s!! (photo) by Geniuelander: 10:33am On Jan 16, 2022
I hate Simpletons
They Sucks angry angry

8 Likes

Re: This Is Exactly How SIMPS Disgrace Manhood In The DMs Of Random Wh0r£s!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:41am On Jan 16, 2022
I mean don't get me wrong, i understand that it might all be cruise but can be deny the fact that we haven't encountered men like that??

MEN!! Learn to wear a Golden P€nis, you do not deserve to be treated like but what can your expect from here when you already appear like trash in the first place?
Why would you keep embarrassing yourself in the messages of random girls because of a hole?
Why would you still leap like a loose frog even after she replies your long and numerous texts with one word per 5 hour intervals WHY?!

Stop appearing thirsty, S£X is the cheapest thing you can get anywhere, don't come out like someone on a prescribed 2 s€xes per day doctor recommendation, women are cheap when you show masculinity for christ sake!!
Happy Sunday.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Exactly How SIMPS Disgrace Manhood In The DMs Of Random Wh0r£s!! (photo) by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 16, 2022
Re: This Is Exactly How SIMPS Disgrace Manhood In The DMs Of Random Wh0r£s!! (photo) by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 16, 2022
Nigerian men are even more desperate in the DMs of those they are begging for free giveaway... grin

2 Likes

Re: This Is Exactly How SIMPS Disgrace Manhood In The DMs Of Random Wh0r£s!! (photo) by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 16, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
I mean don't get me wrong, i understand that it might all be cruise but can be deny the fact that we haven't encountered men like that??

MEN!! Learn to wear a Golden P€nis, you do not deserve to be treated like but what can your expect from here when you already appear like trash in the first place?
Why would you keep embarrassing yourself in the messages of random girls because of a hole?
Why would you still leap like a loose frog even after she replies your long and numerous texts with one word per 5 hour intervals WHY?!

Stop appearing thirsty, S£X is the cheapest thing you can get anywhere, don't come out like someone on a prescribed 2 s€xes per day doctor recommendation, women are cheap when you show masculinity for christ sake!!
Happy Sunday.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

CHECK MY SIGNATURE BELOW
Emmanuel Okolieze Arts Needs Your Attention There!!
What the heck is a golden pẹnis? grin

You got good marketing sense though..

. You're condemning women, yet advertising for men to buy paintings of their girlfriends and wives for Valentine... grin

7 Likes

Re: This Is Exactly How SIMPS Disgrace Manhood In The DMs Of Random Wh0r£s!! (photo) by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 16, 2022
As ar wan collect school fees from my mama, make I no disturb her
Re: This Is Exactly How SIMPS Disgrace Manhood In The DMs Of Random Wh0r£s!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:58am On Jan 16, 2022
Geniuelander:
I hate Simpletons They Sucks angry angry
And they DISGUST!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Exactly How SIMPS Disgrace Manhood In The DMs Of Random Wh0r£s!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:00am On Jan 16, 2022
Re: This Is Exactly How SIMPS Disgrace Manhood In The DMs Of Random Wh0r£s!! (photo) by Palazee(m): 11:00am On Jan 16, 2022
This simp should be castrated

2 Likes

Re: This Is Exactly How SIMPS Disgrace Manhood In The DMs Of Random Wh0r£s!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:02am On Jan 16, 2022
Johndagr8t:
As ar wan collect school fees from my mama, make I no disturb her
For real though??
Re: This Is Exactly How SIMPS Disgrace Manhood In The DMs Of Random Wh0r£s!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:03am On Jan 16, 2022
Palazee:
This simp should be castrated
BIG TIME!

3 Likes

Re: This Is Exactly How SIMPS Disgrace Manhood In The DMs Of Random Wh0r£s!! (photo) by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 16, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
For real though??

Yes bro
Re: This Is Exactly How SIMPS Disgrace Manhood In The DMs Of Random Wh0r£s!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:24am On Jan 16, 2022
Nothing Is Worth Your Dignity And Self Respect, Do Not Loose It For Something That Will Never Appreciate It, Remember This.

1 Like

Re: This Is Exactly How SIMPS Disgrace Manhood In The DMs Of Random Wh0r£s!! (photo) by Dizzyyish: 11:27am On Jan 16, 2022
For those who wish to relinquish the ways of Homer Simpson:
https://www.nairaland.com/6940959/women-essentially-children-waec
Re: This Is Exactly How SIMPS Disgrace Manhood In The DMs Of Random Wh0r£s!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:34am On Jan 16, 2022
I expected females to come after my signature, but i didn't care before putting it this morning.

My followers know i'm a brand ambassador for an advertising and leads generation company, i am being paid to input whatever you see on my signature daily, which is a good reason why my signature mostly advertises something different everyday. SO YOU ALL CAN CRY ON THAT!
My Paypal has already been credited beforehand.

EOA is currently working with Jikky Surveys to advertise their valentine art portrait offers and i'm in the mix, so say whatever. I have tried my best in portraying myself in the signature anyway, thats why i mentioned "IF SHE IS WORTH IT!!". If your woman is a loose biittch or some pain in the balls, you better don't dare click that link unless of course, you are a SIMP!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

5 Likes

Re: This Is Exactly How SIMPS Disgrace Manhood In The DMs Of Random Wh0r£s!! (photo) by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 16, 2022
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. Nasty.. cry

What a Bombshell sad
Re: This Is Exactly How SIMPS Disgrace Manhood In The DMs Of Random Wh0r£s!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:37am On Jan 16, 2022
Dizzyyish:
For those who wish to relinquish the ways of Homer Simpson:
https://www.nairaland.com/6940959/women-essentially-children-waec
Love your contributions, keep it burning.

1 Like

Re: This Is Exactly How SIMPS Disgrace Manhood In The DMs Of Random Wh0r£s!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:40am On Jan 16, 2022
Leriik:
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. Nasty.. cry

What a Bombshell sad
Re: This Is Exactly How SIMPS Disgrace Manhood In The DMs Of Random Wh0r£s!! (photo) by womenareapess: 11:45am On Jan 16, 2022
In those days when I was chatting with those black baboons! The moment a woman reply me with k, that's the end of the conversations till enternity undecided

Not talkless of now that I got not those vagina entity time undecided

When you realise that women ain't worth your stress that will be the time you will live a peaceful and stressless life undecided

That vagina entity ain't worth it!

4 Likes

Re: This Is Exactly How SIMPS Disgrace Manhood In The DMs Of Random Wh0r£s!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:49am On Jan 16, 2022
womenareapess:
In those days when I was chatting with those black baboons! The moment a woman reply me with k, that's the end of the conversations still enternity undecided

Not talkless of now that I got not those vagina entity time undecided
KING!!

1 Like

Re: This Is Exactly How SIMPS Disgrace Manhood In The DMs Of Random Wh0r£s!! (photo) by Rickmann: 12:03pm On Jan 16, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
I have said this without number and apparently its beginning to look like i will have to keep saying it forever; NO WOMAN IS WORTH LOOSING YOUR DIGNITY FOR!!

Not i any walks of life will a real man ever deem it fit to bring himself down just to appear appealing to a female, NEVER!
I can totally understand the urge to get a random girl, i totally understand what it feels like for a man to crush on a woman, we crush hard and most times we just go in full because we could get overwhelmed! But it still doesn't guarantee you being stupid for a woman, it has never been that serious and funny enough, WOMEN THEMSELVES HATE SERIOUS MEN!!

Why would i look at myself through and through and then think it wise to belittle myself in the DM of a random girl who is probably not even worth but i just have to look in between the lines to figure it out
I mean take a look at the photo below, i got it off facebook late last night undecided

Still Typing...

What planet is this fool from?
Cos he is even worse than simps from earth. grin

2 Likes

Re: This Is Exactly How SIMPS Disgrace Manhood In The DMs Of Random Wh0r£s!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:12pm On Jan 16, 2022
Rickmann:

What planet is this fool from? Cos he is even worse than simps from earth. grin
SIMPTON maybe?

2 Likes

Re: This Is Exactly How SIMPS Disgrace Manhood In The DMs Of Random Wh0r£s!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:46pm On Jan 16, 2022
I'm currently in a thread of some men saying i promote toxic redpill, just the everyday stuff, nothing new.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Exactly How SIMPS Disgrace Manhood In The DMs Of Random Wh0r£s!! (photo) by obyrich(m): 2:13pm On Jan 16, 2022
The rise of hey grin. The guy is a buffoon.

1 Like

Re: This Is Exactly How SIMPS Disgrace Manhood In The DMs Of Random Wh0r£s!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:49pm On Jan 16, 2022
obyrich:
The rise of hey grin. The guy is a buffoon.
Very funny.
Re: This Is Exactly How SIMPS Disgrace Manhood In The DMs Of Random Wh0r£s!! (photo) by heniford2: 6:46pm On Jan 16, 2022
Keep it up OP
Re: This Is Exactly How SIMPS Disgrace Manhood In The DMs Of Random Wh0r£s!! (photo) by DONFRANSKID(m): 6:57pm On Jan 16, 2022
thαnk Gσd í'm nσt thє σnlч σnє whσ hαtє ѕímpѕ

1 Like

Re: This Is Exactly How SIMPS Disgrace Manhood In The DMs Of Random Wh0r£s!! (photo) by Brarrie: 7:15pm On Jan 16, 2022
Lol

1 Like

Re: This Is Exactly How SIMPS Disgrace Manhood In The DMs Of Random Wh0r£s!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:19pm On Jan 16, 2022
Brarrie:
But op we really have to create a group for redpillers ,you know maybe we can help eachother out even financially and make friends
This is not a bad idea, this is not a bad idea at all!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Men Are Never Satisfied? (See pics) / Will You Feel That You Have Celebrated Valentine Without Sex? / She Wants Me To Beat Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.